• Show
Clear All

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      Nice brickwork

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
        Love that Chelsea banner "Proud of our History"................what fcuking history
        Chelsea's history, wiki is your friend. Funny how winner picker fans slag things like that imo

Bleugh mad game. Still top despite out shitness!

Comment

Fair play to Italy and Mallett.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Well done Italy, great win for them.

Comment

Well done Italy.

Comment

I'm no City fan.

But that was fucking glorious.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                  Yeah transfer from your Moneybookers to his to make a deposit and get the sign up bonus etc.
                  Then transfer from his Full Tilt acc to yours if you want to withdraw.

On a seperate note has anyone got an instant hangover cure, i need to be in decent shape for tonight and feel like i may collapse at any moment.
                  Berrocca boost dissolvables from the chemists, GUARANTEE youll be great after an hour

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Chelsea's history, wiki is your friend. Funny how winner picker fans slag things like that imo

Bleugh mad game. Still top despite out shitness!

following my team before you were born I would guess & if you were to compare histories there would also be no contest.

Tough luck today.............. get over it, ye should be delighted with second & a CL place

Comment

following my team before you were born I would guess & if you were to compare histories there would also be no contest.

Tough luck today.............. get over it, ye should be delighted with second & a CL place
                      You all roll out that excuse. Hate to be old :P

Who said it was a competition? Chelsea have history, only idiotic scousers say we don't. You don't want to be like a idiotic scouser do you?

I'm in the thread title, honoured. tyty

Comment

FFS.

Fantasy football this week is disasterous.
                        Realised I'd have next to no players, so got in a Bolton and a Burnely Midfielder... Of course neither start..

Drogba captain = 4 points
                        Ivanovic = -1 point

At least I've Tevez

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhbv1UxjjU[/ame]

Comment

Gotta love Bellamy

Comment

Loved the bit there with Jason Leonard reminiscing about the old players he played against. "Keith Wood was always getting injured it was like a running joke at times. But he always told me thats because ive got gears, and thats why you dont get injured because you have one gear!. You know i think he was right!".

Comment

Its off in two minutes at Navan but just got word for Mighty Bob.
                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

one of the comments

I think the interviewer was a bit over-ambitious when asking Tevez a question involving the word "galvanize", fuck's sake half of the native English speakers don't know what that means lol.

Comment

TBH im actually surprised that Bellamy knew what it meant. Thaat said ive a new found respect for bellamy
                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

C'mon Ireland imo

Comment

John Hayes, what a legend. COME ON IRELAND

Comment

Fantastic try

Comment

Heaslip was magnificent there

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                              Not much of a sports fan myself but this is what I've always noticed.

Average Rugby fan: Gentlemanly, relaxed, sportsmanlike, applauds opponents.

Average Soccer fan: Drools saliva, highly strung, neanderthalish, has stickers on rear window depicting like minded mong urinating on opponents clothing

all imo of course
                                              Where the fck is CHD when you want him
                                              Originally posted by dangerousdavid View Post
                                              Well played Wayne, fuck you JT you scumbag
                                              Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                              get in there tevez u ugly little runt.
                                              Love that Chelsea banner "Proud of our History"................what fcuking history

You all roll out that excuse. Hate to be old :P

Who said it was a competition? Chelsea have history, only idiotic scousers say we don't. You don't want to be like a idiotic scouser do you?

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              Fair play to Italy and Mallett.
                                              Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                              Well done Italy, great win for them.
                                              Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                              Fantastic try
                                              Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              Heaslip was magnificent there
                                              I don't see it tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                I don't see it tbh.

you're being a little selective in your quotes there.

Slightly different circumstances to be fair with the Terry / Bridges debacle.

Everyone neutral shouts for Italy in rugby

Comment

Im sick of hearing 'advantage'

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHrayiRYuRk[/ame]

Least ya wont see this in football.

Comment

you're being a little selective in your quotes there.

Slightly different circumstances to be fair with the Terry / Bridges debacle.

Everyone neutral shouts for Italy in rugby
                                                      No it isn't and you blab on about Chelsea's history. Give up, we are all as bad as each other!

Comment

No it isn't and you blab on about Chelsea's history. Give up, we are all as bad as each other!

Think you are a little mistaken here.

I was blabbing about their "lack" of history (other than being around for a long time)

Comment

I was blabbing about their "lack" of history (other than being around for a long time)
                                                          There you go again!

Comment

wtf you on about?.. they won the first division in 1954–55 season, not only that they followed it up with a charity shield win in 1955. Now thats history

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                              Im told thats what she does for a living, puts on different tops and bounces up and down while her fella films it

Good life!

Comment

Anyone supporting England here?

my stepdad is english so its a bit awkward us both watching it lol..i couldnt help but fist pump when ireland got that try.
                                                                Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Had money on pompey and man city today... weeeeeeeee, nice profitzzzz
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                    wtf you on about?.. they won the first division in 1954–55 season, not only that they followed it up with a charity shield win in 1955. Now thats history

if I'm not mistaken they were the first English team to play in the European Cup (CL now)....and they are still trying...............to win it....that must be history in the making

Comment

Right on the bubble in a 180man STT anyone any tips? the big blind on my button just wont let one go and my stack is about 17bb

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                        Anyone supporting England here?

my stepdad is english so its a bit awkward us both watching it lol..i couldnt help but fist pump when ireland got that try.
                                                                        Will you grow a pair, get in his face, he will respect you more for it in the long run

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHatfield View Post
                                                                          Right on the bubble in a 180man STT anyone any tips? the big blind on my button just wont let one go and my stack is about 17bb
                                                                          with 17bbs you have loads of time. Pick your spots, you can squeeze with a wider range than usual.

Don't be afraid to make b/f on scary looking boards.

You can also nit it up, and just shove premium hands, you will be called in spots where you are miles ahead.

These games are a bit messy, need to play a lot of them to really get a feel.

Comment

if I'm not mistaken they were the first English team to play in the European Cup (CL now)....and they are still trying...............to win it....that must be history in the making
                                                                            bragging about medals won by people you have never met
                                                                            Must be a full and glamorous life!?

If you really want to get at CHD, start going on about the Blues Brothers, how much they hate Irish people and what would happen him if he went in a proper Chelski pub wearing the shirt and ordered a pint, that works so much better on him

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                              with 17bbs you have loads of time. Pick your spots, you can squeeze with a wider range than usual.

Don't be afraid to make b/f on scary looking boards.

You can also nit it up, and just shove premium hands, you will be called in spots where you are miles ahead.

These games are a bit messy, need to play a lot of them to really get a feel.
                                                                              Thanks emmett, 1 away now

Comment

Why do you feel so strongly about this? You are weird.

Comment

that fooking ref

Comment

Why do you feel so strongly about this? You are weird.
                                                                                    How often do i have to quote Henry V before you finally get the message?

"once more unto the ig**** list, dear friends, once more;"

Comment

Burst

Comment

Is theyre a list of top ignored posters? love to see that

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                          bragging about medals won by people you have never met
                                                                                          Must be a full and glamorous life!?

If you really want to get at CHD, start going on about the Blues Brothers, how much they hate Irish people and what would happen him if he went in a proper Chelski pub wearing the shirt and ordered a pint, that works so much better on him
                                                                                          Was in one of those pubs with people who are meant to hate me in Jan. 2 had Irish wives and one had a Irish dancing champion daughter. They like the Irish, hate ''them blacks and pakis'' now. They did tell me that Didier and Essien are alright though

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                            Is theyre a list of top ignored posters? love to see that
                                                                                            Pardon?
                                                                                            Someone say something

Comment

Question for bbv. I can get a ftp hoodie with my points. Any benefit in keeping points not just for buying things but poker wise. Dont really get the whole point system

Comment

Was in one of those pubs with people who are meant to hate me in Jan. 2 had Irish wives and one had a Irish dancing champion daughter. They like the Irish, hate ''them blacks and pakis'' now. They did tell me that Didier and Essien are alright though
                                                                                                Not the proper ones ya wernt*

But Ya seems a lot of them have gotten as far as the 1980's alright
                                                                                                Next step will be the big one for them...

Its a bit like speaking to a character from a Spike Lee film sometimes
                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 27-02-10, 17:25. Reason: *

Comment

Originally posted by Belgowho View Post
                                                                                                  Question for bbv. I can get a ftp hoodie with my points. Any benefit in keeping points not just for buying things but poker wise. Dont really get the whole point system
                                                                                                  Have you rakeback? If not buy whatever you like (hold out for the scott e-vest hoodie imo). If you have you are effectively paying 27% of the item in a rakeback hit.

I forget what the exact rate of ftp to dollar is.
                                                                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Couldnt win a race for the life of me

Comment

This referee is a disgrace.

So many bogey decisions against us, and then gifts us a try?

The scrum given for the quick lineout take was a joke, thats like a ref sending off a player for touching the net while waiting for a corner in soccer. You just blow the whistle and let him retake the lineout...

Comment

Not the proper ones ya wernt
                                                                                                        Two of the main Chelsea supporters pubs are run by Irish lads. I know, I worked in one of them.
                                                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHatfield View Post
                                                                                                          Couldnt win a race for the life of me
                                                                                                          was it one of the lower buyins 180's ($2.20 or 4.40 ones)?

If so and you enjoy them, play 2-3 at a time, on a good day you will be hitting the money end of it regular and really get a feel for them, when I play them I get quite aggressive around the bubble, people back off a lot looking to get their $8.80

Comment

Not the proper ones ya wernt

But Ya seems a lot of them have gotten as far as the 1980's alright
                                                                                                            Next step will be the big one for them...

Its a bit like speaking to a character from a Spike Lee film sometimes
                                                                                                            They were proper ones. Were meeting up with people who used be in the Sunderland firm. They don't mind the Irish at all, all in the past.

Comment

Can someone tell me if the fitz 120 game tonight is 8 or 8.30 start? Ta

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                                Have you rakeback? If not buy whatever you like (hold out for the scott e-vest hoodie imo). If you have you are effectively paying 27% of the item in a rakeback hit.

I forget what the exact rate of ftp to dollar is.
                                                                                                                No rakeback. That hoody looks a little girlie, yet extremely comfortable. Got the cheap hoody before and its quite comfortable. That hoody however met its doom as it was burnt in a fire in my friends garage. Bloody scumbags

Comment

Jeebus that looked terrible, hope BOD is ok.
                                                                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Belgowho View Post
                                                                                                                    No rakeback. That hoody looks a little girlie, yet extremely comfortable. Got the cheap hoody before and its quite comfortable. That hoody however met its doom as it was burnt in a fire in my friends garage. Bloody scumbags
                                                                                                                    Without rakeback the MGR hit doesnt matter so do whatever you like with the ftps IMO.

If you have a lot of them there might be better value in the 1800ftp sng that pay 3 $26 tokens then $26 45 man sngs.
                                                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

FFS!

Comment

Get in THERE!

Comment

Boweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X