This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Christmas everyone, enjoy the festivities

I'm not crazy. It's Christmas Eve. It's the one night when we all act a little nicer. We...we smile a little easier. We...we...share a little more.
    For a couple of hours we are the people we always hoped we would be - Bill Murray

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
      so fucking annoying
      Why did you quote it!

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
        Merry Christmas everyone.

Im expecting the amount of drunk posting to increase over the next few days. Should be fun!
        Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        Depends hope to see some drunk Bubbleking posting
        So, you're saying the rest of you are normally sober when posting on here? Even in the evenings?

Jeez, I'm hoping Hitchhiker graces us with his presence. As a Hitchhiker Christmas must be something to behold. On the other hand I'm somewhat wary of mentioning anybody by name, after hearing about R4ad's troubles the other day(really was the last thing I was expecting, would have been less surprised if he was posting here under a new name, without my copping on to it)

So one bottle of red down, hitting the Captain Morgans next for a change of pace (€25 for a 1l bottle in Tescos, bargain)
        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
          Depends hope to see some drunk Bubbleking posting
          Don't forget meeeeee!!!!! Hehehe
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Wrapping presents to the tron soundtrack makes wrapping presents.... dramatic

Also girlfriend got me 12 bottles of Erdinger which I can't wait to drink

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
              Did you tell him you were kissing women in club last night
              Scully u cunt delete that right now!
              We were only messing like it was a bet!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                Wrapping presents to the tron soundtrack makes wrapping presents.... dramatic

Also girlfriend got me 12 bottles of Erdinger which I can't wait to drink
                wow, this post made me realise that i was home alone (never happens...ever!!!), playing poker, getting drunk, and had no music on. WELL IT'S ON FUCKIN NOW!!!!!

Comment

What was the name of the Inception app?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                    What was the name of the Inception app?
                    Inception - The App

http://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/incep...405235483?mt=8

Funnily enough.
                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                      Scully u cunt delete that right now!
                      We were only messing like it was a bet!
                      Gotta love it when women start using the c word.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhB6I_fKhGY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpDiZLrTHX4&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                        Did you tell him you were kissing women in club last night
                        Everyone should make this their sig

Comment

ouch, knocked out of first tourney

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, 3.3 Tournament, 80/160 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP2 (t13270)
                          CO (t4100)
                          Hero (Button) (t5545)
                          SB (t3260)
                          BB (t6070)
                          UTG (t5555)
                          UTG+1 (t9150)
                          MP1 (t7320)

Hero's M: 23.10

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, 8, J, J
                          UTG calls t160, UTG+1 calls t160, MP1 calls t160, MP2 calls t160, 1 fold, Hero bets t960, 2 folds, UTG calls t800, UTG+1 calls t800, MP1 calls t800, MP2 calls t800

Flop: (t5040) J, 3, 7 (5 players)
                          UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets t3360, UTG calls t3360, UTG+1 calls t3360, 2 folds

Turn: (t15120) K (3 players)
                          UTG checks, UTG+1 bets t4830 (All-In), Hero calls t1225 (All-In), UTG calls t1235 (All-In)

River: (t18815) 6 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t18815
                          Main pot: t18795 between Hero, UTG and UTG+1, won by UTG
                          Side pot 1: t20 between UTG and UTG+1, won by UTG

Results:
                          Hero had A, 8, J, J (three of a kind, Jacks).
                          UTG had 5, 3, 6, 4 (straight, seven high).
                          UTG+1 had Q, A, 10, A (one pair, Aces).
                          Outcome: UTG won t18815

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trY7ondVqI8&feature=email[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs_YQ6JuNpA[/ame]

Comment

I will have to start watching that curb your enthusiasm, that clip is epic

Comment

Watching the Father Ted Chrustmas Special and just saw who Father Deegan is:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beN7FftWNCM[/ame]

Comment

speaking of home, i mentioned this when it came out, and having watched it,it unfortunately stinks of demagoguery, but still remains an absolute awesome visual delight. (it can be watched in HD)

We are living in exceptional times. Scientists tell us that we have 10 years to change the way we live, avert the depletion of natural resources and the catastrophic evolution of the Earth's climate. The stakes are high for us and our children. Everyone should take part in the effort, and HOME has been conceived to take a message of mobilization out to every human being. For this purpose, HOME needs to be free. A patron, the PPR Group, made this possible. EuropaCorp, the distributor, also pledged not to make any profit because Home is a non-profit film. HOME has been made for you : share it! And act for the planet. Yann Arthus-Bertrand, GoodPlanet Fundation President HOME is a carbon offset movie HOME is a film of the GoodPlanet Foundation: http://www.goodplanet.org/en Subtitles and Screening : If you want to translate HOME in your language or if you want to organize a public screening, please contact us at: jacqueline@goodplanet.org PPR is proud to support HOME http://www.ppr.com

edit:for some reason it won't embed, but it's definitely worth it
                                    Last edited by shrapnel; 24-12-10, 21:38.

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone.

Cliffs on the last 7 days?
                                      Last edited by 40something; 24-12-10, 21:51.
                                      One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                        hitting the Captain Morgans next for a change of pace (€25 for a 1l bottle in Tescos, bargain)
                                        I'm stuck into one of these, cant end well

Comment

Found this funny anyway, the father follows horse racing and wanted to play some poker so signed up to the at the races poker site, his account was closed until he sent on some photo etc. The brother said he'd scan and send on a bill and birth cert for him as he wouldn't be able to do this himself, he managed to send a scan of his own license instead of my fathers birth cert somehow, que this response to my father.

This is Chris from the Support Team.

We are pleased to inform you that we received the following documents:

1. Photo ID
                                          2. Proof of address

Rest assured that the documents and information provided are kept secured and
                                          will be kept confidential.

However, the ID is invalid as it does not show your photo, date of birth or
                                          expiry date. Plus it a license to hunt wild mammals permit and not a birth
                                          certificate.

Please send us a valid ID (drivers license or passport) to update your
                                          account.

Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day.
                                          "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                            Watching the Father Ted Chrustmas Special and just saw who Father Deegan is:

[/img]
                                            You're mad. Should have been watching 'Unwrapped' on RTE1. Classic history of the toy show.

That Angeline Ball is some hot Milf( possibly inaccurate, no mention of motherhood in her wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angeline_Ball), though seeing her as a 12 year old was disturbing in the extreme. Even in her commitments age would be boarderdng on paedo for someone of my age. Absolutely amazing now
                                            Last edited by ComradeCollie; 24-12-10, 21:56.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                              I'm stuck into one of these, cant end well
                                              What are you mixing it with? Managed to buy all the alcohol, and none of the mixers Stuck with coke, or 7up. Lol. back on the wine now anyway

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone.

Last edited by 40something; 24-12-10, 22:05.
                                                One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                                  LLoyd on a killing spree. I'd imagine the weather is causing difficulty with his normal body disposal plans. When the snow melts, all will be revealed.

Comment

What are you mixing it with? Managed to buy all the alcohol, and none of the mixers Stuck with coke, or 7up. Lol. back on the wine now anyway
                                                    coke is good but fanta orange is best

Comment

Ham boiled and in the oven now

whiskey glazed hang sangwich @ 11 o' clock washed down with a brandy coffee
                                                      priceless

happy christmas to one and all

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                        coke is good but fanta orange is best
                                                        Think I remember someone recommending Club Orange. Doesn't matter anyhoo. Another 750ml of wine and I'm done 'till tomorrow

Comment

lol mixer

Comment

Myself and the GF are having our first christmas away from home. Dinner is no doubt going to be a rather sad affair.

We bought some kind of pre cooked turkey, pre cooked ham and suppose il thrown on some fries to add a little something to that magical dinner.
                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                              Myself and the GF are having our first christmas away from home. Dinner is no doubt going to be a rather sad affair.

We bought some kind of pre cooked turkey, pre cooked ham and suppose il thrown on some fries to add a little something to that magical dinner.
                                                              sounds fuckin awful. couldn't you buy everything fresh and cook it yourselves?

Comment

Couldn't manage to get home for the Christmas. Up yours Snow and suck a fart out of my arse Ice.
                                                                Looks like Christmas on the farm with just me and Mr Miaowgi (what I've re-named the cat I'm looking after for a mate).
                                                                Could be worse.
                                                                Am well into the Guinness at this stage so apologies to grammar enthusiasts and sane people in advance.

Shrapnel, I'll see your 'Homeward Bound' and raise you...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2iPsFjCNNA[/ame]

Comment

enjoy it anyways

whats the local christmas food???

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                    Not something as advanced as Turkey no. I mean ive improved i used never cook for myself but in the last month or so ive been making steak, ham, chicken etc... The Gf is pretty much the same.

When i was at home id say id eat dinner from a pub/restauraunt 4/5 days a week and the other days my mother or grandmother would feed me. The girlfriend was in a similar situation.
                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                      Couldn't manage to get home for the Christmas. Up yours Snow and suck a fart out of my arse Ice.
                                                                      Looks like Christmas on the farm with just me and Mr Miaowgi (what I've re-named the cat I'm looking after for a mate).
                                                                      Could be worse.
                                                                      Am well into the Guinness at this stage so apologies to grammar enthusiasts and sane people in advance.

Shrapnel, I'll see your 'Homeward Bound' and raise you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2iPsFjCNNA
                                                                      mate, when are you thinking of getting home?

Comment

enjoy it anyways

Local christmas food? Not sure what you mean but we are in Toronto so its pretty much the same as at home turkey and so on.
                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Just back from the 'midnight mass' (starts at 9pm obv!) in Salthill in Galway, the one mass I go to each year - jebus, it went on forEVER! Serious freezing fog in Galway city at the moment, Santa will find it very hard to land on each roof tonight!

Comment

Happy Christmas folks.

I hope ye all have a great day tomorrow, some with family, some with family in their hearts, the new year and the new start is only a week away !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwXBtmRTsFs[/ame]

Time for some Black Swan.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Get a new GF imo

Comment

yeah a fist of chips on the side..... that will fairly snazz it up allright

or better still couldn't he treat the girlfriend to a decent meal in a decent restarunt ffs

SPOILER
                                                                                i can't see this ending well

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Red Lemonade is the normal Morgans mixer i think but its putrid stuff imo.
                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

future christmas classic nowhere near fairytale standard but what is ?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHNpS-pnH-M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHNpS-pnH-M[/ame]
                                                                                    48

Comment

Not something as advanced as Turkey no. I mean ive improved i used never cook for myself but in the last month or so ive been making steak, ham, chicken etc... The Gf is pretty much the same.

When i was at home id say id eat dinner from a pub/restauraunt 4/5 days a week and the other days my mother or grandmother would feed me. The girlfriend was in a similar situation.
                                                                                      i'll talk you through it to be honest. no need for a turkey , just buy a chicken, potatoes, carrots,parsnips. i'm home alone for the next 2 days and will happily talk you through the best roast ever

Comment

mate, when are you thinking of getting home?
                                                                                        It'll probably be Stephens' day now. It's really not so bad, don't have kids of my own or any of that. Will miss the craic with nieces and nephew (esp nephew ) but will see them soon.
                                                                                        There's those with bigger worries this night.

How about you, any joy yet?

Edit to say: obv not with the above post

Comment

+

and add in a few of these

and all of sudden things start looking rosey

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

If you're going to ruin a whiskey with red lemonade, don't buy a decent one! Aldi/Lidl's own brand will be exactly what you need.

2 fingers of Red Breast, 2 cubes of ice, and a dash of water and you're set.

Comment

enjoy it anyways

i'll talk you through it to be honest. no need for a turkey , just buy a chicken, potatoes, carrots,parsnips. i'm home alone for the next 2 days and will happily talk you through the best roast ever
                                                                                              This is where i should pipe in and say i dont eat vegetables ha. I think the day i post a week of my diet on this forum the place will explode with shock.
                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                                                It'll probably be Stephens' day now. It's really not so bad, don't have kids of my own or any of that. Will miss the craic with nieces and nephew (esp nephew ) but will see them soon.
                                                                                                There's those with bigger worries this night.

How about you, any joy yet?

Edit to say: obv not with the above post
                                                                                                booked out of manchester on the 26th. hopefully no big issue getting there

Comment

This is where i should pipe in and say i dont eat vegetables ha. I think the day i post a week of my diet on this forum the place will explode with shock.
                                                                                                  so what do you want to eat?and what will you eat?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                    If you're going to ruin a whiskey with red lemonade, don't buy a decent one! Aldi/Lidl's own brand will be exactly what you need.

2 fingers of Red Breast, 2 cubes of ice, and a dash of water and you're set.
                                                                                                    actually made 2 hot one's fist

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                      actually made 2 hot one's fist
                                                                                                      Delish
                                                                                                      Lemon, few cloves in it, bitta honey.

Might have one now actually! Although, horrificly hungover all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                        Delish
                                                                                                        Lemon, few cloves in it, bitta honey.

Might have one now actually! Although, horrificly hungover all day long.
                                                                                                        just hotwater and a wee bit of brown sugar

Comment

so what do you want to eat?and what will you eat?
                                                                                                          Well like in an ideal world id love turkey & ham with roast potatoes a few chips and gravy and id like it cooked by someone else.

I guess i have a lazy mans version of it bought who knows it may not be so bad.
                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            Happy Christmas folks.

I hope ye all have a great day tomorrow, some with family, some with family in their hearts, the new year and the new start is only a week away !

Time for some Black Swan.
                                                                                                            Kinda disturbing, the last few seconds there. Christy Moore, and Shane McGowan full on. Thought I'd run out of sick internet porn to search for. Guess there's always more.

Nite all.,

Comment

Well like in an ideal world id love turkey & ham with roast potatoes a few chips and gravy and id like it cooked by someone else.

I guess i have a lazy mans version of it bought who knows it may not be so bad.
                                                                                                              the fact you're in canada, you can shove the "cooked by someone else" up your gash unless your girlfriend pulls her finger out. how about making an effort?

Comment

the fact you're in canada, you can shove the "cooked by someone else" up your gash unless your girlfriend pulls her finger out. how about making an effort?
                                                                                                                Well i did consider trying the real deal but came to the conclusion something simple would be a lot better than been there on christmas day making a complete mess.
                                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Kinda disturbing, the last few seconds there. Christy Moore, and Shane McGowan full on. Thought I'd run out of sick internet porn to search for. Guess there's always more.

Nite all.,
                                                                                                                  Nite Dude, never fear of running out...i am just a PM away... links.....

As for Black Swan...30 mins in....either a major level on the cousins side, having me watch a film about ballet or they have all caught the ghey !

I shall drive on...
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Well i did consider trying the real deal but came to the conclusion something simple would be a lot better than been there on christmas day making a complete mess.
                                                                                                                    well if you decide to give a go let me know, but i promise, it's worth it, and it'll feel like home!!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                      Nite Dude, never fear of running out...i am just a PM away... links.....

As for Black Swan...30 mins in....either a major level on the cousins side, having me watch a film about ballet or they have all caught the ghey !

I shall drive on...
                                                                                                                      Have that d'loaded since last night. There was hints on here of a scene containing lesbians and their lesbiations. Hopefully this is true??

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ccTnKZWKQw[/ame]
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

All this talk of alcohol and gambling, tsk tsk. Let's all remember what this season is really a celebration of:

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X