Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Into work for 2 hours, mince pie and hot chocolate and now off home for hols and not back to Jan, sorted

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
      Slowest day in living memory on the BBV.

Is everyone on the way home for xmas or something?
      Murdered mostly.
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
        Into work for 2 hours, mince pie and hot chocolate and now off home for hols and not back to Jan, sorted
        Key cog.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

This is my worst bad beat Ive EVER had

I have had plenty of 1 outers in my time but was never a 99.9% fav on the flop and lost before!! FML

No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

BB ($190.55)
          UTG ($201)
          MP ($629.55)
          Hero (CO) ($314.30)
          Button ($130.60)
          SB ($851.70)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 10, 10
          UTG bets $7, MP calls $7, Hero calls $7, 1 fold, SB raises $29, 2 folds, MP calls $23, Hero calls $23

Main Pot : ($99)
          UTG+1: -$10.50 EV (19.70%)
          Hero: +$49.50 EV (80.30%)

Flop: ($99) 6, 10, Q (3 players)
          SB checks, MP bets $72, Hero calls $72, SB calls $72

Main Pot : ($315)
          UTG+1: -$71.69 EV (0.10%)
          Hero: +$242.69 EV (99.90%)

Turn: ($315) 5 (3 players)
          SB checks, MP bets $213, Hero calls $212.30 (All-In), 1 fold

Main Pot : ($739.60)
          UTG+1: -$195.99 EV (2.30%)
          Hero: +$510.29 EV (97.70%)

River: ($739.60) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $739.60

Results:
          MP had 5, 5 (four of a kind, fives).
          Hero had 10, 10 (full house, tens over fives).
          Outcome: MP won $737.30

Comment

That sucks unbelievable badly indeed. If only you were playing on a site with a bad beat accumulator in which case you could have made it back.

Comment

Hope this shows up,

Last edited by RasTa; 23-12-10, 11:22.
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Same as myself, except I only wandered in about 20 minutes ago so I've another dreary couple of hours to put in.

Fingers crossed Limerick to Kerry won't be too bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                  That sucks unbelievable badly indeed. If only you were playing on a site with a bad beat accumulator in which case you could have made it back.
                  As bad a beat as that is, it probably wouldnt win a bad beat jackpot, think you might need something like Aces over Jacks or higher

Comment

sat at my desk now and looking out at the sleet pouring down. Not to sure if i prefer snow to sleet but i doubt it will help with the train situation later either way. Getting off at 4 today and thought I was getting off really light but now I hear you guys im not to sure. Plenty of liqour floating round the office today so I feel like I am in Mad Men having a whiskey by 10. Admitadley a hot whiskey which takes from it a bit.

Comment

Put it in the fridge for ten minutes, problem solved.

Comment

Comment

Put it in the fridge for ten minutes, problem solved.
                          sacrilege i say

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBQuPs5n8Wo[/ame]

Comment

nah its long gone now so need to wait for the next client to drop by before the bar will reopen

Comment

Into the wild was an excellent movie.
                                SPOILER
                                it's a true story about a guy who wanted to embrace nature , he had family issues and ulike many other instead of turning to drink drugs, he decided to find out what an alternative lifestyle might hold for him. Along the way he met some interesting people with different idea n what happiness is, the scene where the old man left him off for the last time and ultimately the desparation when he poisoned himself where poingant and excellently directed. The self photo at the end of the actual guy sitting by his final resting plae was really sad. I loved the movie, I can see why it doesn't appeal to many but I applaud Sean Penn for a slowpaced but very athmospheric movie. Sad waste of life perhaps but he's seen more in his short life than a lot of people do twice his age

Comment

up at 6 am to drop herself to the airport, she just rang, returing home due to canceled flight, they were at the gate and ready to go. Not a happy camper on me hands now.

feck Dublin Airport, a bit of snow and it's 911 here.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                    SPOILER
                                    it's a true story about a guy who wanted to embrace nature , he had family issues and ulike many other instead of turning to drink drugs, he decided to find out what an alternative lifestyle might hold for him. Along the way he met some interesting people with different idea n what happiness is, the scene where the old man left him off for the last time and ultimately the desparation when he poisoned himself where poingant and excellently directed. The self photo at the end of the actual guy sitting by his final resting plae was really sad. I loved the movie, I can see why it doesn't appeal to many but I applaud Sean Penn for a slowpaced but very athmospheric movie. Sad waste of life perhaps but he's seen more in his short life than a lot of people do twice his age
                                    Willie I wish I had read your cliffs instead of wasting 2 hours of my life watching it :P

Comment

up at 6 am to drop herself to the airport, she just rang, returing home due to canceled flight, they were at the gate and ready to go. Not a happy camper on me hands now.

feck Dublin Airport, a bit of snow and it's 911 here.
                                      What time will I collect the case of beer so

Comment

U playing JP's 2nite?

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                          Willie I wish I had read your cliffs instead of wasting 2 hours of my life watching it :P
                                          true, but the interwebby should tell you these things. For the record don't watch any Liverpool or Chelsea games over the Christmas , saved you a few more hours.

LOLrafa home? in Liverpool, take him back please I prefered the deluded rafa fans when LOl were failing to the moans about Roy who is working with another mans leavings.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                            Just hold your finger over teh clock for about 3 secs and then drag it into the bin.
                                            All fixed now. Saying letterkenny now as well instead of donegal.
                                            Preferred the 17 temp though lol. It's -11 here.

Comment

Trying to transfer movies from desktop to external HD to bring them home for Xmas.

The ones that are bigger than 4GB I'm being told are too big for the external HD - any easy way around this??

Comment

thanks to kak Kakal on fb

this is hilarious imo
                                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7NzvyoJu3c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7NzvyoJu3c[/ame]

Comment

SPOILER
                                                  LOL....
                                                  I was mixing this movie up with where the wild things are
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Trying to transfer movies from desktop to external HD to bring them home for Xmas.

The ones that are bigger than 4GB I'm being told are too big for the external HD - any easy way around this??
                                                    either reformat your hard drive to NTFS, or as i do, use HJSPLIT to split your avi files into 2 gig chunks then rename them

Comment

split them with a winrar archive
                                                      you have a fat 32 drive yeah?
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                        either reformat your hard drive to NTFS, or as i do, use HJSPLIT to split your avi files into 2 gig chunks then rename them
                                                        just a thought, but if you are using the drive to play the files you'll need to split the avi and not just the package.
                                                        loads of freeware around for that.

oh and if you reformat, you wont be able to play ntfs files on most players

Comment

bring home the desktop

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                            just a thought, but if you are using the drive to play the files you'll need to split the avi and not just the package.
                                                            loads of freeware around for that.

oh and if you reformat, you wont be able to play ntfs files on most players
                                                            what i do is unrar the compressed file to the desktop, then split the avi file directly to the external HD and rename it (remove the 001,002 etc)

didn't know about that second part, but it seems strange? my Desktop HDs are NTFS yet i can play everything off them?

Comment

Ugh hjsplitting all of them will take too long - fuck it I'll make do with what I have.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                what i do is unrar the compressed file to the desktop, then split the avi file directly to the external HD and rename it (remove the 001,002 etc)

didn't know about that second part, but it seems strange? my Desktop HDs are NTFS yet i can play everything off them?
                                                                PS3 & most divx players need FAT32

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                  Am I the only one who thought Into The Wild was an awful movie?

I thought it was way too slow.
                                                                  Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                  wasnt mad about it to be honest.
                                                                  A movie when you want the slap out of the hero are unusual to say the least
                                                                  I thought it was ok at first but by the end I thought what is the point of the film??

SPOILER
                                                                  Some selfish twat goes off to live in the wilderness and dies in the end because he is a twat - I don't see what's heroic/good about that
                                                                  \

Bunch of weirdos

SPOILER
                                                                  Very well said.
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Just watching this years IO and its the one with El Tren he is one of the coolest cats going

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZDg-hs4I4k[/ame]

Opr

Comment

^^ Looks interesting. What's the betting that Cate Blanchett is the girls mum.
                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Right lads I'm off, hopefully the next time I talk to ye I'll be back at home.

Christmas starts here

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgaQC7B3GIE[/ame]

Comment

We are getting a sprinkling of snow at the moment in Waterford..I also hit a new low drinking last night. House party and playing kings = me downing a shoulder of vodka in 15 minutes after 6 cans and hitting the bed. Shitbuzz
                                                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Graphics are still in bits on the IO shows, lols!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                U playing JP's 2nite?
                                                                                Think i'll prob go drinking instead, but all the added money is tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                  Cheap games for the 360 going on Amazon atm.

Fifa for 20£

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 24£

Fable III 28£

Fallout: New Vegas 18£

And a few more.

Just an FYI
                                                                                  You should check asda entertainment (or whatever they are calling themselves these days). Similar setup to play.com but are generally cheapest.

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                  Unlikely. Usually you need to hold quad 8s or better and be beaten AND both you and opponent must use both hole cards. It has to be massively -ev to play on the bad beat tables on any site that offers it.
                                                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                    Graphics are still in bits on the IO shows, lols!
                                                                                    I struggle to watch any poker produced here or the UK tbh. I realise they probably have a tighter budget than the US and that's fair enough, but I hate the blackjack style tables with the window camera things, I don't even know why, and it's usually close to impossible to follow the actions as graphics are all over the place and sometimes the commentators don't even seem to know if it was 3-bet pre or not.

I'm sure this is all down to budget, so it's not a complaint or that they should be doing better kind of thing, but coverage in the US is just lightyears ahead.

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                    Unlikely. Usually you need to hold quad 8s or better and be beaten AND both you and opponent must use both hole cards. It has to be massively -ev to play on the bad beat tables on any site that offers it.
                                                                                    It depends on how big the Jackpot is, it can reach a point where it's +ev with all the dead money in it. Someone calculated that exact point by stakes for Party actually, but I always just completely ignore them. Extra rake is not something I can get behind.
                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

thought the last of the hard men had put on their jumpers 3 weeks ago.
                                                                                      just seen a lad driving through town there with the window open and a t-shirt on him. looks like he was trying to impress the girlfriend who was sitting opposite him with about 20coats and caps on her.

also a few flakes of snow falling here in dungarvan now aswell

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIHYf_XPksQ[/ame]

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: Rafa Benitez issues a "Come and get me" plea to Grado's, the highly respected Spanish restaurant in Piccadilly, Manchester.

Comment

Warning. Slow day and gone nuts evidently.

So one of the girls i worked with in dallas was slightly special to say the least. everytime she would go around a corner when driving she'd say "skeeeet" because thats the noise tyres make when screeching or when it was cold it was always " Brrrrrrrrr rabbit". The brrrr rabbit became quite an in joke between myself and my sister and when she visited dallas in feb she was ripping the piss out of her as it was snowy and freezing.

Anyway fast forward 9 months to now and was gettin hangers out of my sis's room and she has kept all her stuffed teddies from her youth. One or two penguins so obviously i thought it was hilarious to put them out the window on the roof in the snow so they're in their natural habitat. She disagreed. She as heading out so hid all the penguins and any other wintery animal that may have been around due to the fact there could of been dolphins breaching, polar bears hanging around or just all round mayhem in a nativity scene outside.

So she leaves anyway and i literally cant find anything except for one teddie. So out on the roof it goes. She arrives back a few minutes ago and she is coming up the driveway, literally stops. looking up at the roof.stares in the window at me going mental, all to my chorus of laughter so much so that there are tears in my eyes. so i give you

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RABBIT

SPOILER
                                                                                            Last edited by Trippie; 23-12-10, 15:21.

Comment

[fuckin snow]

Spent an hour digging a route for the car out of driveway, clearing out foothpath in front of parents and two neighbours houses, step inside, have a shower and about to do the Christmas food shopping for my folks and it's a fucking blizzard. I blame the neighbours for taking advantage

[/fuckin snow]

Comment

Is skype not working at the moment ? I can't get on for the last 20 minutes.

Opr

Comment

Car is now stuck again. Spar do turkeys right?

Comment

old like myself but i like it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE2hYgCJAFs[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                      Is skype not working at the moment ? I can't get on for the last 20 minutes.

Opr
                                                                                                      Seems to be working for me atm but had trouble logging on this morning and I think it was down last night so it's probably still having problems
                                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                        [fuckin snow]

Spent an hour digging a route for the car out of driveway, clearing out foothpath in front of parents and two neighbours houses, step inside, have a shower and about to do the Christmas food shopping for my folks and it's a fucking blizzard. I blame the neighbours for taking advantage

[/fuckin snow]
                                                                                                        1 hour How big is the driveway?? Scraping technique is far better and quicker than shovelling. Scrape two mounds on either side, compact the mounds with base of shovel, 15 mins ez game.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Entraction $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 1090351
                                                                                                          DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $102.60
                                                                                                          Hero (BB): $61.21
                                                                                                          CO: $41.51
                                                                                                          BTN: $63.19

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with K A
                                                                                                          1 fold, BTN raises to $1.43, SB raises to $5.36, Hero raises to $14.50, 1 fold, SB calls $9.14

Flop: ($30.43) 4 2 T (2 players)

Comment

Driveways tiny, I'm just lazy.

Comment

Dishwasher salt, throw it about. Snow gone in 5 mins.

Noobs.

Comment

fuck the shops and fuck the turkey
                                                                                                                creamcrackers, butter and jam ftw

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                  Dishwasher salt, throw it about. Snow gone in 5 mins.

Noobs.
                                                                                                                  And leaves your driveway sparkling clean.
                                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

That is myself and Aimee Flushdraw home from hospital. Thanks everyone for the goodwishes here and on Facebook.

Aimee has this http://kidshealth.org/parent/infecti...denovirus.html

It is something she most likely picked up when she was in getting checked for cronic constipation. Well, she could shit through the eye on a needle now so no constipation there lol.

The poor wee thing has constant stomach cramps and can't eat anything at all. Neither of us have slept properly in the last couple of days.

On another note to White Knight.

I hope your brother takes things a bit easier over the next while and makes a full recovery. I thought my dad was young having a heart attack at 43.

Gill

Comment

job done

Comment

is there any programme out there that allows me to scan a document and it will create an identical document in MSword?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                          is there any programme out there that allows me to scan a document and it will create an identical document in MSword?
                                                                                                                          Don't be so lazy.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X