X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This too shall pass.

Comment

Levante have been shit since Ian Harte left them...
      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
        Levante have been shit since Ian Harte left them...
        Pretty sure every team he leaves improves.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Pretty sure every team he leaves improves.
          Leeds with Ian Harte, premiership title contenders and CL semi finalists in an era where English teams rarely made it to that stage.

Without Ian Harte, plummeted to the third tier. You telling me that's coincidence?
          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
            Leeds with Ian Harte, premiership title contenders and CL semi finalists in an era where English teams rarely made it to that stage.

Without Ian Harte, plummeted to the third tier. You telling me that's coincidence?
            I'm a big silly goose.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
              You might be able to avoid a reinstall if you can get it to boot into safe mode. Then you can do a system restore to yesterday when it was working and it should be fine. It should be giving you the option to boot in safe mode each time you start it up now. If not, press the F8 key every few seconds as it boots and it will give you a menu with Safe Mode on it.
              Thanks a million mate - that worked perfectly - it's working fine now. Does anyone know a good virus scanner - system checker thing that is free and available on the Net?

Norton etc has expired and not interested in buying the update.

Thanks

No Sig To See Here

Comment

Carlisle were playoff standard last year and midtable this year. Seems they haven't replaced his 2.5 goals per game.
                Profit before people.

Comment

This looks fun.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ipZwwQPcY[/ame]
                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

To be fair it was a to a man best possible available XI for Real vs Levante's second team at home, was always going to be a rout. Copa in Spain is somewhere between the league cup and the FA cup in England in terms of prestige.
                    you never miss a trick

up at 6.30 to drop herself to the Airport (frreeeedom)

24 beers in the case and 24 hours in they day, a coincidence I cannot ignore,

Comment

somewhere on the planet 'one trick', ianHarte said to Darren Gibson. Do my ears look red, they feel a little warm.

Comment

While we're on the subject of Ian Harte, this may be Spanish second tier but this is some free kick to be fair...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXyW_9MOibw[/ame]

A rare breed was Harte, not only could he get goals in Spain but he could actually do it against Stoke and Blackburn too, truly special.
                        Last edited by Sledgejammer; 22-12-10, 23:20.
                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by pocketdooz View Post
                          Thanks a million mate - that worked perfectly - it's working fine now. Does anyone know a good virus scanner - system checker thing that is free and available on the Net?

Norton etc has expired and not interested in buying the update.

Thanks

AVG and malwarebytes are fairly good and free.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                            In other news Madrid do a barca. EIGHT - ZIP
                            Very important to keep a clean sheet in the home leg, if they can nick one in the away leg then Levante will need 10.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                              Rude in places it certainly is lol You never struck me as a prude Michelle
                              Me a prude lol no way!!! I just wasn't expecting the girl on girl senario lol
                              I asked himself to watch it with me he say " nah not into that ballet shit" Ah well his loss hehehe!
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

AVG is a good free anti virus

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                  AVG is a good free anti virus
                                  Shite!
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Cheap games for the 360 going on Amazon atm.

Fifa for 20£

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 24£

Fable III 28£

Fallout: New Vegas 18£

And a few more.

Just an FYI

Comment

While we're on the subject of Ian Harte, this may be Spanish second tier but this is some free kick to be fair...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A rare breed was Harte, not only could he get goals in Spain but he could actually do it against Stoke and Blackburn too, truly special.
                                      Was at the Ireland - Czech friendly a few years back when he scored a free kick..truly a genius with a dead ball..pity about the other skills needed in football!
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

There's about 10 people left in the crowd at the darts.

Comment

This is such a perfect example of bullshit football fan logic.

Obv I know your intent in the post but it really is a class example.
                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                            Shite!
                                            lol

keeping my laptop alive the last 3 years for nothing i'd call that quality

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              It's -17 degrees here at the moment. Even with the heating on, it's fkin freezing!
                                              Jesus and i thought it was cold going out running in -8 here in Drogheda. Hope the little one gets home for Xmas.

Anyone have a HTC Wildfire? Any good as the missus is looking one for Xmas.

Comment

Just turned on Into The Wild on Film4 +1. Brilliant film
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                  lol

keeping my laptop alive the last 3 years for nothing i'd call that quality
                                                  glad to hear that, i had it years ago and got a bad virus, so bad the laptop more or less went in the bin!
                                                  A friend of mine swears by avast also free.

I use bullgaurd and find it brill and i download loads! But i do pay for it which is around 50 a year!
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                    Jesus and i thought it was cold going out running in -8 here in Drogheda. Hope the little one gets home for Xmas.

Would you not just go the HTC Desire? Pretty fantastic phone imo.

Comment

I've a HTC Wildfire, I'm really happy with it, I know it doesn't match the Desire or the Galaxy for functionality but it is a good entry-level smartphone I think, perfect for those who aren't going to use it 24/7 to watch high definition vids and so on!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                        SPOILER

That's where he was working when he was found by the real Don's wife. He got into advertising years after that though. It was must later when he was working in the fur shop and met roger.

It's not explicitly made clear, but that's it's a pretty safe assumption imo
                                                        Cheers had a feeling alright.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                        Cut & Past job Tony??? Im offended

Just gonna watch the last 2 episodes of Season 4 now cant say this enough but Sally Draper is a whacko!

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                        He is my brother and he is still alive ... just. He was in america for a good few months and had a heart attack. He is home recovering very slowly at the moment.
                                                        Holy shit thats something crazy, hope he gets better soon.

ionapaul has it PM him maybe? I would get the Desire over the Wildfire.

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                        So true.
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Played the biggest fucking cuntnugget gimp ive ever played on Fifa spastic bastard! Goes 2-0 up then its 2-1 and then just pricks about for a couple of minutes just passing it back and forth everytime I was going through on goal he would hack me got 3 players sent off and I couldnt get an equaliser

Next match against some other dude im 3-0 up and I thought he was going to cancel but we reach half time and no sign of him canceling I go 4-0 and then he decides to insta quit, said it before but they should be banned for like 6 months!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                            Played the biggest fucking cuntnugget gimp ive ever played on Fifa spastic bastard! Goes 2-0 up then its 2-1 and then just pricks about for a couple of minutes just passing it back and forth everytime I was going through on goal he would hack me got 3 players sent off and I couldnt get an equaliser

Next match against some other dude im 3-0 up and I thought he was going to cancel but we reach half time and no sign of him canceling I go 4-0 and then he decides to insta quit, said it before but they should be banned for like 6 months!
                                                            Do a custom match instead of regular head to head and change the DNF% to 10. They basically never quit and as such are generally more mature and interested in just having a good game, I also find you get non 5 star team matches going far more often. The flip side is the standard is higher but ranking points etc aren't really an issue for me, no idea if they ever come into play for anything at any stage?

Worst moment for me was when someone quit me in injury time when I had scored an absolutely sick goal and was waiting to save it...Bah!

Comment

I don't know if anyone has ever said it to you Danny but mucho love for your multi quote posts..they're generally very helpful to a load of people! wp
                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                Would you not just go the HTC Desire? Pretty fantastic phone imo.
                                                                It looks the bizz but i think the functionalty would be wasted on what she would use it for. However i may replace my Iphone with it
                                                                Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                I've a HTC Wildfire, I'm really happy with it, I know it doesn't match the Desire or the Galaxy for functionality but it is a good entry-level smartphone I think, perfect for those who aren't going to use it 24/7 to watch high definition vids and so on!
                                                                Cool the wildfire it is then.

Comment

Lol Danny, Fifa the new poker tilt!!!

Comment

Actually talking about online play who's the poster on here who works for Microsoft?
                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Moneymaker on here works on X-Box support

Comment

you wouldnt want to know how many ps3 controllers i've gone through because of it, worse than any poker tilt imo

Comment

Caught that on tv a few weeks ago, beautiful flick
                                                                          (couldnt believe it when a friend told me it was directed by Sean Penn, absolutely hate that prick)

Comment

Do a custom match instead of regular head to head and change the DNF% to 10. They basically never quit and as such are generally more mature and interested in just having a good game, I also find you get non 5 star team matches going far more often. The flip side is the standard is higher but ranking points etc aren't really an issue for me, no idea if they ever come into play for anything at any stage?

Worst moment for me was when someone quit me in injury time when I had scored an absolutely sick goal and was waiting to save it...Bah!
                                                                            Yeah will start to have to go down that route its shocking the amount of people ive banned from the game, cretins.

Ive played coillcam a couple of times and he is sick good at it cant be playing him all the time the games are too close to call sometimes like to have the aul healthy victory every now and again.

Had a couple of matches with MegaSin and they were very close, Moneymaker as well but he watches all the replays and that bugs the hell out of me

I know what you mean about wanting to watch replays have had a few times were the match is over and its showing the screens and the dude quits so you cant get to view it.

I don't know if anyone has ever said it to you Danny but mucho love for your multi quote posts..they're generally very helpful to a load of people! wp
                                                                            Cheers dude mucho appreciate that its nice to be nice from time to time.

Fifa is rigged worse that online poker and thats saying something

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                            Caught that on tv a few weeks ago, beautiful flick
                                                                            (couldnt believe it when a friend told me it was directed by Sean Penn, absolutely hate that prick)
                                                                            Seen somebody recently on Facebook absolutely slate the movie obviously they are on drugs or something

If you havent gotten the soundtrack yet you should get on it.

Comment

He is my brother and he is still alive ... just. He was in america for a good few months and had a heart attack. He is home recovering very slowly at the moment.
                                                                              Jaysus. Very sorry to hear that. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.
                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPmFyboozEs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

On reflection and after great consideration,I think it's probably best if I return to bed.Night Night.
                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Thought this was jackyback in this picture. Had to double check what thread I was in.

Anyone else see a resemblance in that photo?
                                                                                    It's Lucas, right?

Comment

Just stumbled upon property bee, it works with property sites such as daft and shows what price changes and other details have occurred on listings.

S'pretty good.

Comment

HTC help

As lovely as it is to know it is now 17 in Nanjing... how the hell do I get it back local? The time is right now but can't get weather location right.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                          As lovely as it is to know it is now 17 in Nanjing... how the hell do I get it back local? The time is right now but can't get weather location right.
                                                                                          This the Desire? Mines pretty straightforward. Click on the sun or whatever is showing on the app and the click menu and re-arrange and dublin should be there. You could also click on the plus sign and search for it.
                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                            Thought this was jackyback in this picture. Had to double check what thread I was in.

Anyone else see a resemblance in that photo?
                                                                                            It's Lucas, right?
                                                                                            Jesus that is scary alright, i can see the resemblence (apart from the big nose)....long lost twin perhaps?

Comment

Jesus! In addition to all the other well wishes, really hope he makes a full recovery. That's crazy, I always assumed he just moved onto another pasttime and gave up on Poker. Had so many PM convo's with him over in the other place.

Comment

Sitting at my desk twisted. Have loads to do. Havent been home since Sunday cos of snow. Im like a walking penneys/M&S catalogue.

FML

How the fuck do I sober up?

Comment

Just stumbled upon property bee, it works with property sites such as daft and shows what price changes and other details have occurred on listings.

S'pretty good.

http://www.property-bee.com/

Searchable database of price changes here

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                    This the Desire? Mines pretty straightforward. Click on the sun or whatever is showing on the app and the click menu and re-arranbge and dublin should be there. You could also click on the plus sign and search for it.
                                                                                                    It is the desire. Wish it was that easy. I can chose Tokyo and London but thats it. I don't use dublin, its donegal for me!

Comment

Seen somebody recently on Facebook absolutely slate the movie obviously they are on drugs or something

If you havent gotten the soundtrack yet you should get on it.
                                                                                                      Am I the only one who thought Into The Wild was an awful movie?

I thought it was way too slow.

Comment

It is the desire. Wish it was that easy. I can chose Tokyo and London but thats it. I don't use dublin, its donegal for me!
                                                                                                        Just click on the + and search for it. Actually you are right there is no Donegal.

Comment

Try below,

Firstly, auto-updates need to be enabled.
                                                                                                          "Settings" > "Account & sync" > check both "Background data" and "Auto-sync"
                                                                                                          Background data is important as it is the one updating your weather while your phone is locked. Auto-sync will do it when your phone is unlocked.

Secondly, location must be updated.
                                                                                                          "Settings" > "Location" > check "Use wireless networks"
                                                                                                          This one is to update the weather app with your location.

Once you have both settings on, remove the Weather widget from your home-screen, and remove the clock from your home-screen. Then restart your phone. Once you've restarted, add the homescreens again. The reason for doing this is to clear the cache, which have stuck you on the wrong part of this little blue-green planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post

wasnt mad about it to be honest.
                                                                                                            A movie when you want the slap out of the hero are unusual to say the least
                                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Jesus that is scary alright, i can see the resemblence (apart from the big nose)....long lost twin perhaps?
                                                                                                              Doesn't look like you in other pictures that I've seen or completely in that picture, there are elements that are very similar though!

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                              http://www.collapso.net/search.html

Searchable database of price changes here
                                                                                                              Seems to just be sales?
                                                                                                              The one I mentioned shows changes in the descriptions too.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                Try below,

Firstly, auto-updates need to be enabled.
                                                                                                                "Settings" > "Account & sync" > check both "Background data" and "Auto-sync"
                                                                                                                Background data is important as it is the one updating your weather while your phone is locked. Auto-sync will do it when your phone is unlocked.

Secondly, location must be updated.
                                                                                                                "Settings" > "Location" > check "Use wireless networks"
                                                                                                                This one is to update the weather app with your location.

Once you have both settings on, remove the Weather widget from your home-screen, and remove the clock from your home-screen. Then restart your phone. Once you've restarted, add the homescreens again. The reason for doing this is to clear the cache, which have stuck you on the wrong part of this little blue-green planet.
                                                                                                                Did everything up to remove widgets. Not sure how. I used to have donegal and did not change a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post

I thought it was ok at first but by the end I thought what is the point of the film??

SPOILER
                                                                                                                  Some selfish twat goes off to live in the wilderness and dies in the end because he is a twat - I don't see what's heroic/good about that

Comment

Seems to just be sales?
                                                                                                                    The one I mentioned shows changes in the descriptions too.
                                                                                                                    I meant its handy to use with the property bee toolbar not in its place..

Comment

Into the West>>>>>> Into the Wild
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Did everything up to remove widgets. Not sure how. I used to have donegal and did not change a thing.
                                                                                                                        Just hold your finger over teh clock for about 3 secs and then drag it into the bin.

Comment

Slowest day in living memory on the BBV.

Is everyone on the way home for xmas or something?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X