• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a grand stretch in the evening all the same

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
      Oh yeah been planning to post this on FB...thanks for reminder!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
        Stolen for fb

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
          "psychics" are tilting the hole off me at the minute.
          Psychics is important,otherwise we wouldn't understand things like gravity,the atom and all that other important shit.
          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
            Wclynes

not created any playlists yet, just added favs as I;ve listened to them. pretty diverse at the moment

whats yours iccky ?
            Same here,Icarus152 there too.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Not often Spurs fan get outdone like this but these Lech Poznan fans are just too good.

And yes it is a U11 game.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Ju8-AzH6I[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                Just looking at my old PMs on baords and I discover that my first ever infraction was:

I couldn't say it then but I'll say it now - fuck you Ste!
                Banned for giving out about a mod decision!! Oh wait...

LOL, I didn't know I ever gave out an infraction! You must have been a very bad boy!!

Comment

It's really annoying me that I typed "You been infracted" instead of "You've been infracted" grrrr....

Comment

This is just weird:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqxWtz4IcFs[/ame]

Comment

This is mad !

Watch the black saloon half way through it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBXzrlo69BQ&feature=related[/ame]
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        fire.fm firefox plugin
                        free
                        last.fm free music player for chrome

Gratis and select any song/playlist you create. Also can get most songs externally on it that are not in the last.fm library and it scrobbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                          "You been infracted" ...
                          This is perfectly acceptable... so long as it's followed by "Mutha Fuckka!"

Comment

Black swan is the shit!!!! Best scene ever also included

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                              last.fm free music player for chrome

Gratis and select any song/playlist you create. Also can get most songs externally on it that are not in the last.fm library and it scrobbles.
                              Scrobbles......?

lol

Comment

This is quite wonderful:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOSVVrj0WZo[/ame]
                                Last edited by dazzler; 22-12-10, 19:09. Reason: youtube fail

Comment

Originally posted by big_iain View Post
                                  Scrobbles......?

lol
                                  First there was audioscrobbler, which became last.fm

Its essentially a HoldemManager for music, keeps track of everything you play, recommends new music based on what you listen to, allows others to follow what you're listening too.

Its fascinating how tastes change

Comment

It's really annoying me that I typed "You been infracted" instead of "You've been infracted" grrrr....
                                    RITSL

SPOILER
                                    rolling in the snow laughing

Comment

My top five albums of the year.

Quite different to Lloyd's.

1. Four Tet: There is love in You.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s2hooqIFqE[/ame]

2. Crystal Castles: Crystal Castles.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cpovEOiPSI&feature=fvst[/ame]

3: Bonobo: White Sands (not even in Pitchfork's Top 50! )

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua2loiGHZ38[/ame]

4: Caribou: Swim

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiSa7THgxrI[/ame]

5: Delorean: Subiza

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSlg-JWQJa4[/ame]

Loving Owen Pallett Lloyd. Never heard of him, nice one.
                                      eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Was thinking of a new idea for a sheep game

How about, 'What Solkjaer thinks, inside the mind of a loony'

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                          Was thinking of a new idea for a sheep game

How about, 'What Solkjaer thinks, inside the mind of a loony'
                                          Sheep ? moi?

FINKEL

Comment

Sheep ? moi?

FINKEL

The answers wouldnt really matter Willie, its just what everyone else thinks your answers would be

Comment

so frustrating for average chips for the last 4, and bust in 18th

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 55 Tournament, 800/1600 Blinds (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t104441)
                                              Hero (BB) (t77949)
                                              UTG (t21724)
                                              MP (t43716)
                                              CO (t49626)
                                              Button (t17605)

Hero's M: 32.48

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K
                                              UTG bets t21574 (All-In), 3 folds, SB calls t20774, Hero raises to t77799 (All-In), SB calls t56225

Flop: (t177172) 4, 9, J (3 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t177172) 5 (3 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t177172) 10 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t177172

Results:
                                              SB had 8, 8 (one pair, eights).
                                              Hero had A, K (high card, Ace).
                                              UTG had Q, Q (one pair, Queens).
                                              Outcome: UTG won t65622
                                              http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

The answers wouldnt really matter Willie, its just what everyone else thinks your answers would be

Well If I play i can't lose, so 10 dollar a head and I'm in .

Comment

Well If I play i can't lose, so 10 dollar a head and I'm in .
                                                  Thats not how it works, its not the correct answer, its the answer most people choose.

Comment

nadal v Fed on live now on Eurosport, nice little bonus. looks like a deciding set. charity game.

Comment

Anyone know where I can watch that Top Gear episode Willie was talking about on Tuesday online?
                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

An Example Willie

Who does Solksjaer rate as Man Uniteds Best ever player

1.Ole Solksjaer
                                                        2.Roy Keane
                                                        3.Eric Cantona
                                                        4.George Best
                                                        5.Paul McGrath

What would Solksjaer do to that 'Jamie Fucker' from the Apprentice

1. Take him out to dinner
                                                        2. Play Heads up with him
                                                        3. Toe him in da hole

Whats does Solksjaer class as a 'Balla Injury'

1. Sitting on your foot
                                                        2. breaking your metatarsal
                                                        3. Dislocating your chin

Comment

HF,

I'll take $20 on McDine to beat Bates tonight? You want Bates?

Comment

My run good is back

Poker Stars $3.00+$0.30 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t300/t600 Blinds + t70 - 9 players - View hand 1089093
                                                            DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: t39407 M = 25.76
                                                            SB: t12000 M = 7.84
                                                            BB: t2395 M = 1.57
                                                            UTG: t34304 M = 22.42
                                                            UTG+1: t12240 M = 8
                                                            UTG+2: t36854 M = 24.09
                                                            MP1: t8712 M = 5.69
                                                            Hero (MP2): t8932 M = 5.84
                                                            CO: t29563 M = 19.32

Pre Flop: (t1530) Hero is MP2 with Q :spade: A :diamond:
                                                            4 folds, Hero raises to t8862 all in, 1 fold, BTN calls t8862, 1 fold, BB calls t1725 all in

Flop: (t20979) 9 :heart: A :club: 2 :club: (3 players - 2 are all in)

Turn: (t20979) Q :heart: (3 players - 2 are all in)

River: (t20979) 7 :diamond: (3 players - 2 are all in)

Final Pot: t20979
                                                            BTN shows K :spade: K :heart: (a pair of Kings)
                                                            BB shows A :heart: K :diamond: (a pair of Aces)
                                                            Hero shows Q :spade: A :diamond: (two pair, Aces and Queens)
                                                            Hero wins t13074
                                                            Hero wins t7905

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                              HF,

I'll take $20 on McDine to beat Bates tonight? You want Bates?
                                                              Not really but my luck vs you has to change soon.

Booked

Comment

Not really but my luck vs you has to change soon.

Booked
                                                                lol i just like backing against people i hate! Your luck does have to change tho but not tonight

Comment

Love the darts walk on girls. were looking smoking then for the first match

Comment

People who don't clear snow from the roofs of their cars are lazy cunts. Seen two near crashes over the last weeks due to avalanches of snow coming down from roofs completely blocking the view out the windscreen.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                      lol i just like backing against people i hate! Your luck does have to change tho but not tonight
                                                                      I find it hard to watch Barrie Bates cause the way he throws the dart tilkts the fuck out of me

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                        People who don't clear snow from the roofs of their cars are lazy cunts. Seen two near crashes over the last weeks due to avalanches of snow coming down from roofs completely blocking the view out the windscreen.
                                                                        What about the A holes who try to skip the queue on the off ramps on the M50, why do people let them in???

Comment

Computer Problem - Can anyone help?

Just turned on my Dell laptop which I've had for about 3 years and for the first time ever I've got a problem with it. Just as Windows is about to start and my password box is about to appear, I get an error message - its a blue box with white writing in the surrounded by a think black border. The error message says:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

If this is the first time you've seen ........ Restart otherwise follow these steps:

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software (there is none). Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing (what is this?). If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode. Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0X00050000, 0X00000FF, 0X00000000, 0X805E82E2)

---

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Was working fine yesterday - thanks

No Sig To See Here

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                            Anyone know where I can watch that Top Gear episode Willie was talking about on Tuesday online?
                                                                            Have you BBC iplayer installed ?

I watched it today, i thought it was very good, some poor reviews though.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                              what about the idiots who think that clearing the front windscreen is more than enough. who the fuck needs to clear their side windows and the rear view window to drive properly in these conditions or any others to be honest, we're only going forward, right?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQFHgcFlrlw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NxpRhm5yz0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by pocketdooz View Post
                                                                                  Just turned on my Dell laptop which I've had for about 3 years and for the first time ever I've got a problem with it. Just as Windows is about to start and my password box is about to appear, I get an error message - its a blue box with white writing in the surrounded by a think black border. The error message says:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

If this is the first time you've seen ........ Restart otherwise follow these steps:

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software (there is none). Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing (what is this?). If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode. Technical Information:

---

.
                                                                                  Head gasket imo....

Actually... try resetting the BIOS (pull and replace the battery. It tends to hide in the battery compartment in Dells). Also possible BIOS battery is fecked.
                                                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

I find it hard to watch Barrie Bates cause the way he throws the dart tilkts the fuck out of me
                                                                                    Me too!

Barrie Bates walking to the oche

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COA_vgQjR6s[/ame]

Comment

Cheers for that.

In other news, delighted to have my trophy back
                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

---

.
                                                                                        Found this

Give it a read see if it helps

Comment

Banned for giving out about a mod decision!! Oh wait...

LOL, I didn't know I ever gave out an infraction! You must have been a very bad boy!!
                                                                                          All I did was call a guy a tool!

Not only did you send me a warning, you also told me the place was a lot more serious than the 2+2 BBV and not to be joking around

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                            Head gasket imo....

Actually... try resetting the BIOS (pull and replace the battery. It tends to hide in the battery compartment in Dells). Also possible BIOS battery is fecked.
                                                                                            What tends to hide in the battery compartment? So your saying just pull out the battery and put it back in again? Sorry, don't know the first thing about laptops etc
                                                                                            No Sig To See Here

Comment

What tends to hide in the battery compartment? So your saying just pull out the battery and put it back in again? Sorry, don't know the first thing about laptops etc
                                                                                              The BIOS has a second small backup battery so that you don't lose settings when the main battery is pulled out.

- Remove battery
                                                                                              - Look for a removable flap inside battery compartment

If it's not there post the model number or google search for BIOS battery location for your model.
                                                                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                Have you BBC iplayer installed ?

I watched it today, i thought it was very good, some poor reviews though.
                                                                                                I thought it was ok but back to the old thing of trying too hard!
                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Head gasket imo....

Don't do this, it won't help.

Does it happen every time you start it up at the same point, or is it random? If it's consistent then you probably need to reinstall Windows. If it's random, then you have a hardware problem, most likely corrupt memory.
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hU7m-eufS8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I was surprised by how perfect they sounded.
                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

2 episodes of Mad Men left but can somebody answer these 2 questions for me?

SPOILER
                                                                                                      Don Draper was a car salesman and thats where he was found and got into advertising? But why the whole Fur Shop thing?

In the episode of the Fur Shop when he is meeting Roger Sterling about getting a job and at the end of the episode he is at the lift and says "you said welcome aboard" I take it that was a whole bluff?
                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

The BIOS has a second small backup battery so that you don't lose settings when the main battery is pulled out.

- Remove battery
                                                                                                        - Look for a removable flap inside battery compartment

If it's not there post the model number or google search for BIOS battery location for your model.
                                                                                                        Thanks for your help. What is a BIOS tho?

I don't see any removable flap when battery is pulled out. It is the DELL Latitude D430

Really appreciate the help - on Boards on mobile here.

.
                                                                                                        No Sig To See Here

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                          All I did was call a guy a tool!

Not only did you send me a warning, you also told me the place was a lot more serious than the 2+2 BBV and not to be joking around
                                                                                                          IIRC it was probably in the middle of one of the R4aD shitstorm threads and there was alot of personal abuse that needed to be stamped out in those, and I'd still maintain the forum was more serious than the 2+2 BBV, that place is a shit hole IMO. Plus it was only an infraction, they are (or at least we deemed them to be at the time) meaningless.

Anyway, water under the bridge and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                            Don't do this, it won't help.

Does it happen every time you start it up at the same point, or is it random? If it's consistent then you probably need to reinstall Windows. If it's random, then you have a hardware problem, most likely corrupt memory.
                                                                                                            It happens at the same time each time, just as the blue screen comes on and its about to ask me for my password - just before the password box comes up. Jesus, God knows where windows is

.
                                                                                                            No Sig To See Here

Comment

Howl's moving castle and Spirited away are 2 film's I would highly reccomend watching if you have an afternoon free.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

SPOILER
                                                                                                                Don Draper was a car salesman and thats where he was found and got into advertising? But why the whole Fur Shop thing?

In the episode of the Fur Shop when he is meeting Roger Sterling about getting a job and at the end of the episode he is at the lift and says "you said welcome aboard" I take it that was a whole bluff?
                                                                                                                SPOILER

That's where he was working when he was found by the real Don's wife. He got into advertising years after that though. It was must later when he was working in the fur shop and met roger.

It's not explicitly made clear, but that's it's a pretty safe assumption imo

Comment

Whats it called when you bluff at a pot, get called and still win?

Bet a low drawy board with KQo and got called by KJ there..

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by wikipedia
                                                                                                                    Not many details have been provided as to how Don Draper became the creative director at Sterling Cooper. For some time, Draper was a used car salesman, and he was a salesman at a fur company and attended City College in New York City at night, though in Season 4 he reveals he did not finish high school. It was at this job that he met his future wife, Betty. Roger Sterling claims that he "discovered" Draper in this job, and brought him to work at Sterling Cooper. In actuality, Don convinced Roger to share drinks and Roger became very drunk. The next day, Don reports to work at Sterling Cooper, explaining to Roger that he was "welcomed aboard" to have a job at Sterling Cooper. Roger, having been completely drunk, has no recollection and does not dispute Don's word, thus Don's account cannot be called into question.

.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                      Whats it called when you bluff at a pot, get called and still win?

Bet a low drawy board with KQo and got called by KJ there..
                                                                                                                      Value bluff. I remember around a year or two ago running a full, three barrel ~100bb bluff with AT high and he time bank called the river and the pot was shipped my way
                                                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

How did i get talked into backing this cunt

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                          Black swan is the shit!!!! Best scene ever also included
                                                                                                                          Iv just finished watching this , its a class film, bit rude in places though
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X