7) Jonsi: "Go";

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5VgLOs0LwQ[/ame]

8) Owen Pallett: "Heartland";

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G-cqAehehA[/ame]

9) Merle Haggard: "I Am What I Am";

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhkVOSKI_TU[/ame]

10) The Tallest Man on Earth: "The Wild Hunt";

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qdM8WdTfH4[/ame]

Note: non exhaustive / not in order / and just my opinion!
    Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 22-12-10, 12:34.
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Ughhh the baby was taken into hospital with a bug yesterday at 3 o clock and MrsF went in with her. Was expecting them home today, but now told they will be home tomorrow morning at the earliest which is a pretty shit build up to Christmas. Fingers crossed docs make the baby better and she's home for Christmas anyway
      hope everything works out ok

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Pacquiao vs Mosely was confirmed this morning for May 7th.

Pretty terrible fight to be making at this stage in all honesty, Pacquiao will hurt Mosely and badly.

Won't do a whole lot for Pacquiao's reputation after Floyd took him apart either.

LOL at Pacquiao's crowd only accepting the fight if Shane agreed to non-standard drug testing too.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
          So anyway, my albums of the year:

SPOILER
          1) Local Natives: "Gorilla Manor";

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

2) Deerhunter: "Halycon Digest";

3) LCD Soundsystem: "This is Happening";

from »This Is Happening« (2010)Thanks to James Murphy and his friends for making music. We appreciate it.

4) The National: "High Violet";

Music video by The National performing Bloodbuzz Ohio. (c) 2010 4AD Ltd.#TheNational #BloodbuzzOhio #Vevo

5) Anais Mitchell: "Hadestown";

6) James Vincent McMorrow: "Early In the Morning";

A video I made to accompany the beautiful song by Dublin born singer songwriter James Vincent McMorrow from his debut album "Early in the Morning". The image...

7) Jonsi: "Go";

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

8) Owen Pallett: "Heartland";

[IMG][/IMG]

The Black Keys' LET'S ROCK available now, listen to it here: https://warnerr.ec/tbkletsrockSubscribe for more new music: http://bit.ly/XcW3TThttp://theblackk...

9) Merle Haggard: "I Am What I Am";

10) The Tallest Man on Earth: "The Wild Hunt";

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qdM8WdTfH4

fixed it for you

i move that Lloyd should be banned for 24hrs for not spoilering that huge post

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Are you on Grooveshark Lloyd?
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
              Are you on Grooveshark Lloyd?
              No! What is it? How to, etc?
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

oh no, Lloyd thanked my post
                this can't be good

Comment

No! What is it? How to, etc?
                  Check out the thread there,prob explains it best.Free music streaming but you can check out other peoples collections and what they're listening to etc.

Comment

Oh good my cold has now resulted in my sinus becoming infected and my teeth throbbing in pain. God bless us, everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                      Oh good my cold has now resulted in my sinus becoming infected and my teeth throbbing in pain. God bless us, everyone.
                      Gum AIDS.UL.

Comment

Does that mean you get prescription pain killers?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                          I'd like to think I do. I'd say 80%+ of my posts are correcting people when they say things that are retarded.

I make my point abrasively at times, but I definitely think a vastly greater proportion of my posts are above the general signal:noise ratio of the SF.
                          Yeah I didn't mean it to be aimed at you personally, more and overall point. I think I made the point before here that as boards expands the noise ratio increases accordingly therefore you need as many rational, logical, knowledgeable posters on the forum contributing as you can get. Unfortunately most people seem to have a very low threshold for nonsense posters and we've lost some good posters completely and others have allowed themselves to be dragged down to the same level as the numptys.

I know how hard it is, I'm one of those that has almost stopped posting completely but in part that's because I'm moderating the forum as well. Last night was a prime example of some of the problems though, when you have a United season ticket holder posting in a thread defending Rafa Benitez then you know the level of debate coming from the side of the knockers. Unfortunately I don't actually believe that most of those are trolls, I think they genuinely just don't understand football at all and are actually giving their honest opinion.
                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Pacquiao vs Mosely was confirmed this morning for May 7th.

Pretty terrible fight to be making at this stage in all honesty, Pacquiao will hurt Mosely and badly.

Won't do a whole lot for Pacquiao's reputation after Floyd took him apart either.

LOL at Pacquiao's crowd only accepting the fight if Shane agreed to non-standard drug testing too.
                            Meh, get to see Pac Man destroy Mosley and show he is the best yet again.

Comment

Munster appealing POC's ban.
                              Dicing with death there imo he could get 2 more weeks which means no HEC or 6 nations

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                Yeah I didn't mean it to be aimed at you personally, more and overall point. I think I made the point before here that as boards expands the noise ratio increases accordingly therefore you need as many rational, logical, knowledgeable posters on the forum contributing as you can get. Unfortunately most people seem to have a very low threshold for nonsense posters and we've lost some good posters completely and others have allowed themselves to be dragged down to the same level as the numptys.

I know how hard it is, I'm one of those that has almost stopped posting completely but in part that's because I'm moderating the forum as well. Last night was a prime example of some of the problems though, when you have a United season ticket holder posting in a thread defending Rafa Benitez then you know the level of debate coming from the side of the knockers. Unfortunately I don't actually believe that most of those are trolls, I think they genuinely just don't understand football at all and are actually giving their honest opinion.
                                if true.

Comment

good post , peoples please do similar if ye get a chance. I don't get me hotpress montlhy anymore so a lot of the new stuff is missed. appreciate it.

Grooveshark is the nuts btw folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                    Munster appealing POC's ban.
                                    Dicing with death there imo he could get 2 more weeks which means no HEC or 6 nations
                                    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...1293006199326A
                                    wtf?

Thought he was lucky to get such a short one!

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                      good post , peoples please do similar if ye get a chance. I don't get me hotpress montlhy anymore so a lot of the new stuff is missed. appreciate it.

Grooveshark is the nuts btw folks.
                                      What's your name there Solks?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                        What's your name there Solks?

Wclynes

not created any playlists yet, just added favs as I;ve listened to them. pretty diverse at the moment

whats yours iccky ?
                                        Last edited by Solskjaer; 22-12-10, 13:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          Ughhh the baby was taken into hospital with a bug yesterday at 3 o clock and MrsF went in with her. Was expecting them home today, but now told they will be home tomorrow morning at the earliest which is a pretty shit build up to Christmas. Fingers crossed docs make the baby better and she's home for Christmas anyway
                                          healthy baby = great christmas prezzie.

hope the bab is ok Tony, they are more resilliant than you think.

gl baby flushdraw

Comment

if true.
                                            I really think it is.

There are some obvious posters that are just trolling for reactions but there's an increasing number of posters on the forum whose opinions on anything soccer related show an abundant lack of thought and understanding.

So imo one of two things is happening, they are either so starved of attention in RL that they are consciously posting nonsense because "all publicity is good publicity" or they don't really have a clue but are determined to interject into as many debates as they can. Neither would be the hallmark of a troll as we understand it, but both would have a similar impact/public perception.

but hey what would I know. I think I finished last in the PL Predictions comp and by a fairly hefty margin too so I'm obviously amongst their ranks!
                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Wclynes

not created any playlists yet, just added favs as I;ve listened to them. pretty diverse at the moment
                                              Did you pay a subscription Willie?
                                              Last edited by Keane; 22-12-10, 13:23.

Comment

[QUOTE=Iago;217098]I really think it is.

There are some obvious posters that are just trolling for reactions but there's an increasing number of posters on the forum whose opinions on anything soccer related show an abundant lack of thought and understanding.

So imo one of two things is happening, they are either so starved of attention in RL that they are consciously posting nonsense because "all publicity is good publicity" or they don't really have a clue but are determined to interject into as many debates as they can. Neither would be the hallmark of a troll as we understand it, but both would have a similar impact/public perception.

but hey what would I know. I think I finished last in the PL Predictions comp and by a fairly hefty margin too so I'm obviously amongst their ranks![/
                                                QUOTE]

results based thinking.

Comment

Did you pay a subscription Willy?

no, FOC

Willie btw.

Comment

teeth throbbing?, full moon, hmmmmmm

HOTSPUR

Comment

no, FOC

Willie btw.
                                                      Just asking because it has some "Plus" yoke on your avatar when I look at your profile.

Wondering if there's any solid reason to pay for it...

EDIT: Changed the name above too - apologies

Comment

[Fuckin snow]

Bro is a very good rugby player, was Leinster U19 Captain, and was training 40hours a week in the summer with the U20s this year. U20s is when the game really starts getting serious and they start getting offered academy places. Things didn't click or whatever and he didn't get any game time in the interpros, to say the lad was devastated is an understatement. Only 27 on the training panel for the 6 weeks, and they only used 23 of them. Didn't even ask the other lads to lineout or get a bench spot/Jersey. I thought it was v harsh considering.

Anyway, did the best thing for it and went back to his club in September and just got back into it as hard as he could. Turning out 5 man of the match performances in his last 6 games. Dad sends me on the match reports all the time. Fair fucks, would take a lot out of someone's confidence to have what happened 6months ago happen imo.

Tuesday last week he gets a call off Girvan Dempsey, says he's been keeping track of him, and there's a Leinster A game vs the Ireland U20s this Wednesday. The Ireland U20s Full back is the Leinster lad, so obv Leinster need a replacement, and would he be interested? Bro says yes, would love a chance to show them they made a mistake not picking him in summer games.

Gets call yesterday that game is cancelled. [/Fuckin snow]

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                          [Fuckin snow]

Bro is a very good rugby player, was Leinster U19 Captain, and was training 40hours a week in the summer with the U20s this year. U20s is when the game really starts getting serious and they start getting offered academy places. Things didn't click or whatever and he didn't get any game time in the interpros, to say the lad was devastated is an understatement. Only 27 on the training panel for the 6 weeks, and they only used 23 of them. Didn't even ask the other lads to lineout or get a bench spot/Jersey. I thought it was v harsh considering.

Anyway, did the best thing for it and went back to his club in September and just got back into it as hard as he could. Turning out 5 man of the match performances in his last 6 games. Dad sends me on the match reports all the time. Fair fucks, would take a lot out of someone's confidence to have what happened 6months ago happen imo.

Tuesday last week he gets a call off Girvan Dempsey, says he's been keeping track of him, and there's a Leinster A game vs the Ireland U20s this Wednesday. The Ireland U20s Full back is the Leinster lad, so obv Leinster need a replacement, and would he be interested? Bro says yes, would love a chance to show them they made a mistake not picking him in summer games.

Gets call yesterday that game is cancelled. [/Fuckin snow]
                                                          ouch very unlucky but at least he knows that they know what he is about

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                            Does that mean you get prescription pain killers?
                                                            Might do if I went to the doctor. I don't even have a doctor atm. Gonna man the fcuk up and try to score some sudsfed.

Comment

Fantastic post.
                                                              I have been bet into half of them this year so i'll be sure to give the rest a try. ty

Comment

Image showing how little of Ireland is snow free. Clare, East Cork and West Waterford.

Comment

Might do if I went to the doctor. I don't even have a doctor atm. Gonna man the fcuk up and try to score some sudsfed.
                                                                  This stuff is the absolute nuts for Sinus problems imo

Though its 2 every 4 hours, not 4 every 2 hours as I found out one day a few years ago as I contemplatively lay slumped on the couch drooling.
                                                                  Last edited by Emmet; 22-12-10, 13:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    Yea mostly, except there was nothing pseudo about it.
                                                                    They were a front for the most ruthless criminal gang ever known in Ireland comprised of about 30% low life criminal murdering scum and 70% deluded adolescent woolly thinkers with a few cynical political opportunists thrown into the mix. You know that stage that a lot of 12 year old boys go through where they stick a copy of the proclamation on their bedroom wall, once they get sucked in bythe Shinners that is as complex as their thinking ever gets.

When Lloyd makes his smart arse comments about rational people not being able to discuss this subject rationally he is kind of right. No one who lived through what those low life scum did with their absolutely cynical and criminal hijacking of the political situation for 30 years should be expected to put up with morons like Mary Lou and cynical murderers like Adams piggybacking on SF as a brand.

There was a young poster from where I went to school I noticed on boards with a bobby sands Sig and spewing republican rhetoric left right and centre. I just thought it was so sad to see, and whatever about some old stuck in the mud guy, I thought seeing a young person with such archaic views was vile.

Comment

Just asking because it has some "Plus" yoke on your avatar when I look at your profile.

Wondering if there's any solid reason to pay for it...
                                                                      o
                                                                      Is it not the only way to get it on your phone?

Comment

I presume its just me that gets tilted when people talk of Supernova Elites instead of Supernovas Elite.
                                                                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Patirck Masseys new chat up line

I've a hearse outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                            Is it not the only way to get it on your phone?
                                                                            Just looked it up there:

Grooveshark Plus - get rid of ads - $6/month

Grooveshark Anywhere - Grooveshark on your phone - $9/month

Seems a bit steep...

Comment

Just looking at my old PMs on baords and I discover that my first ever infraction was:

I couldn't say it then but I'll say it now - fuck you Ste!

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                I presume its just me that gets tilted when people talk of Supernova Elites instead of Supernovas Elite.
                                                                                Nope.
                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I should actually say Tommy that Supernova Elites isn't wrong per se.

The status is Supernova Elite so it's a singular pronoun defined by the indefinite article, "I am a Supernova Elite". Since the phrase isn't of mass application defined by the definite article (unlike the Attorney General or the Chief Justice) it's likely it can be pluralised in either way although technically the way you and I would pluralise it is actually the most correct way of doing so.
                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Reminder for the second part of the prem predictions comp lads.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Comment

Just looked it up there:

Seems a bit steep...
                                                                                        Last.fm is $3

Comment

Just looked it up there:

Seems a bit steep...
                                                                                          only for the phone right ?

I pay nothing to have it playing as I work away. why do people want it on their phone ?
                                                                                          got me ipod for that type o thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                            Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                            Nope.
                                                                                            Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                            I should actually say Tommy that Supernova Elites isn't wrong per se.

The status is Supernova Elite so it's a singular pronoun defined by the indefinite article, "I am a Supernova Elite". Since the phrase isn't of mass application defined by the definite article (unlike the Attorney General or the Chief Justice) it's likely it can be pluralised in either way although technically the way you and I would pluralise it is actually the most correct way of doing so.
                                                                                            The plural of supernova is supernovae so stfu the both of you.

zzzzzzzing!

Damn that feels good.

I beat the smart kits.

SPOILER
                                                                                            Obv gonna get some garbage about the status being different to the event grammatically but I don't care!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                              The plural of supernova is supernovae so stfu the both of you.

zzzzzzzing!

Damn that feels good.

I beat the smart kits.

SPOILER
                                                                                              Obv gonna get some garbage about the status being different to the event grammatically but I don't care!
                                                                                              Bah physicae
                                                                                              Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

having a headdesk moment.

Spent 4 hours setting up a replacement laptop for someone, they came to collect it and asked me to redo it on a smaller model machine so it could fit in their personal leather laptop bag.

Not a chance.
                                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Posted before? (don't remember it, apols in advance if so).

Comment

Image showing how little of Ireland is snow free. Clare, East Cork and West Waterford.

that image really goes to show the benifits of living in waterford

anyone living outside of waterford = SUCKERS

imo

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post

imo
                                                                                                      Alternatively, it's such a shithole even the snow doesn't want to visit...

Comment

imo
                                                                                                        feck that Im gonna drink some beer and get into the ol leaba

Comment

imo
                                                                                                          central heating = still have no reason to go to waterford

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                            Posted before? (don't remember it, apols in advance if so).
                                                                                                            .
                                                                                                            Stolen for Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              Yea mostly, except there was nothing pseudo about it.
                                                                                                              They were a front for the most ruthless criminal gang ever known in Ireland comprised of about 30% low life criminal murdering scum and 70% deluded adolescent woolly thinkers with a few cynical political opportunists thrown into the mix. You know that stage that a lot of 12 year old boys go through where they stick a copy of the proclamation on their bedroom wall, once they get sucked in bythe Shinners that is as complex as their thinking ever gets.

When Lloyd makes his smart arse comments about rational people not being able to discuss this subject rationally he is kind of right. No one who lived through what those low life scum did with their absolutely cynical and criminal hijacking of the political situation for 30 years should be expected to put up with morons like Mary Lou and cynical murderers like Adams piggybacking on SF as a brand.
                                                                                                              I will give them credit for being visible and getting things done in a lot of working class areas, well in my experience anyway. However, I not think that qualifies them to run a country
                                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Alternatively, it's such a shithole even the snow doesn't want to visit...
                                                                                                                feck that Im gonna drink some beer and get into the ol leaba

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                                                central heating = still have no reason to go to waterford
                                                                                                                so much jealousy
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                SUCKERS

Comment

I can recommend Sudafed.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                    Last.fm is $3
                                                                                                                    fire.fm firefox plugin
                                                                                                                    free
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"psychics" are tilting the hole off me at the minute.
                                                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

going to have to buy some prezzies online due to feking weather. What's a good site or book for poker . Friend has taken it up in the past year and doing really well crushing lower limits ideal temprement for the game (unlike me)

so some books / sites for a deent improver.

thanks

Comment

little confused by this. rang a guy to talk about a job that I have on and he isn't working at the moment. He just told me that he is taking sometime off from the search and to contact him in the new year. really cant understand the thought process as I called him and he only had to chat for a few minuites, didn't sound stoned, wasn't in a bar. Obviously I wont call him back ever as this is a new type of lazyness so I doubt he is a great worker and my client may be a little anoyed about that.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X