Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised I haven't seen people blaming the snow on the Polish, who attracted the cold weather like a magnet when they were all over here stealing our jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
      Lol, the conspiracy theorists will latch onto anything, anyone actually falling for that nonsense?
      Nah, not even the boardsies yet, maybe PL can find a few more youtube vids and start it off if he is in a trolling mood.

Having said that though the whole Global Warming thing we were fed post Cold War from 1990 to 2007 is beginning to look like the sort of wheeze that only some shadowy background Bilderberger/NWO organisation could have got away with.
      Remember all that talk of there being no European ski resports left by 2020, bar a few inhospitable slopes near the top of the Alps?

So maybe the lunatics were right all along - I'd be quietly amused if that was the case.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
        Yeah, great show. Is it on now? Sky I presume?
        404, 95/96. I love it cause I remember football when I was a kid but dont remember when it was, also hearing about that sporting year years after (whether its boxing, rugby, cricket, athletics) puts it all together, with the major news and tunes from that year, Deadly.

That reads and sounds bad but ya get me.

Comment

The FIFPro international footballers union has backed calls to play the Qatar 2022 World Cup in January.

FIFA president Sepp Blatter and general secretary Jerome Valcke both support moves to stage a winter tournament to avoid heat problems.

Summer temperatures in Qatar can top 50 degrees celcius.

Tijs Tummers, secretary of FIFPro's technical committee says playing schedules could be organised around a January tournament.

"We will have to take a careful look at the international match calendar, but FIFPro does not foresee any insurmountable problems in this regard.

"Space will have to be made for the tournament, even though many countries already have a winter break.

"In Europe, competitive matches will have to be played in August and the second half of May and the first half of June. If you look at what happened last weekend with weather problems in Europe because of heavy snowfall, you could see this as an advantage rather than as a problem.

"And it might perhaps turn out that the players will be fitter at the start of a winter World Cup than was the case last summer at the World Cup in South Africa" Tummers added.

Tummers questioned FIFA's decision to award Qatar the tournament based on playing in the summer.

"It is not sensible to award a World Cup in the summer to a country with an average temperature of 41C in June and July, a midday temperature of 50C and above all, extremely high humidity.

"Tourists are advised not to travel to Qatar in the summer months. Inhabitants of Qatar leave the country en masse during this period. The summer months in Qatar also do not provide suitable conditions for a festival of football such as the World Cup should be, including for the supporters".
          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
            Surprised I haven't seen people blaming the snow on the Polish, who attracted the cold weather like a magnet when they were all over here stealing our jobs.
            Meh, its all good, cause of their wimminz.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Not a hope. Before he left I was the only one who said he was over rated waste of space.

Slightly harsh but he is nothing special. Glorified McGeady.
              Ah hem, I was quite vocal about it being a terrible deal for Liverpool given the contract he secured.
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

404, 95/96. I love it cause I remember football when I was a kid but dont remember when it was, also hearing about that sporting year years after (whether its boxing, rugby, cricket, athletics) puts it all together, with the major news and tunes from that year, Deadly.

That reads and sounds bad but ya get me.
                Sounds fine!
                I get what you're saying alright, it's such a well put together and produced show.
                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

+1 on the Premier League years. Absolutely love watching the whole sky football era as its my era. Like a footie version of reeling in the years. Some quality music.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                    Ah hem, I was quite vocal about it being a terrible deal for Liverpool given the contract he secured.
                    True. That was back when you offered up your opinion instead of trolling if it wasn't about Liverpool. People voted that as the best before remember?

Stop trolling imo and go back to Lloyd who was a.... (redknapp moment) a top, top poster.

Troll SF though, and I apoligise for being responsible for the thread where it went wrong, but hey, IPB, AMIRITE.

Comment

True. That was back when you offered up your opinion instead of trolling if it wasn't about Liverpool. People voted that as the best before remember?

Stop trolling imo and go back to Lloyd who was a.... (redknapp moment) a top, top poster.

Troll SF though, and I apoligise for being responsible for the thread where it went wrong, but hey, IPB, AMIRITE.
                      I have no intention of engaging properly with the SF anymore. Steaming pile of shite that it is these days.

But I could stop trolling in here, sure.
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I have no intention of engaging properly with the SF anymore. Steaming pile of shite that it is these days.

Don't actually, everyone bites in here it seems, tis funny too see tbh!

Your only as good as your last post, kinda why I love BBV.

Comment

CHD's Slane 09, Well it is better than Lampard/Chelsea songs and abuse, so FU.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBZ1HTkGF4s[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04hcZwqYVpI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjKK6nCnMvY&feature=fvst[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVcQpLjduCw[/ame]

Glasvegas are shit

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWm-TUcjj-Y[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_PAHbqq-o4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxbVdqm6iaE[/ame]

Comment

If I'm making a bank transfer what info do I need off the party I'm sending money to, is just the acc number enough?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                              If I'm making a bank transfer what info do I need off the party I'm sending money to, is just the acc number enough?
                              ...and their trust.

Comment

Still up wrapping Christmas Presents and was watching "Sell Me the Answer" If anyone isn't familair with it..

In Sell Me The Answer contestants work alongside a 60-strong pool of traders as they attempt to answer up to ten questions, each worth an increasing amount of cash. If the contestant doesn’t know the answer they’re invited to shout “Sell me the answer!” to the traders, who fight it out to be noticed, each desperately trying to convince the contestant that they have the correct information.

The player must select two traders who have ten seconds each to explain why they are best suited to answer the question. At this point difficult decisions need to be made: Who can the contestant trust? Who is telling the truth? Do either of the traders really know the answer or are they simply bluffing?

With one trader chosen, the contestant must then barter with them over the price of their answer, which isn’t shared until an amount is agreed. “It’s fascinating to see people arguing over money,” says Gethin. “As the host I get sucked into the drama, so it’s going to be a great watch for viewers. If the show was a book it would be very hard to put down.”
                                So this women has £2840 in the bank. She's stuck on a question worth an extra £1400 so calls for help. She barters with another women. The trader starts at £2000 and the contestant £400. With 5 seconds to go they reach a standoff

Trader : "£900"
                                Contestant : "£750"
                                1 second to go
                                Contestant "£750"
                                Trader "No"

So time is up, and this total fucking idiot retard decides not to take the £750 on offer because she couldn't get your one to agree on £900. The other idiot wouldn't give up the extra £150, hasn't got a clue of the answer so goes home with nothing. The trader knew the answer and goes home with nothing, so if either of the morons just met the other one, Clown A goes home with £750, and Clown B now gets an extra £1400 and is only 2 questions away from the top prize.

I am seriously tilted to bits

Comment

SS4 is WSOP til 6am if you are up.

Comment

SS4 is WSOP til 6am if you are up.
                                    Just about to hit the sack. No doubt the kids will be calling me in about 4 hours. Hit the record button tho. Cheers

Comment

and the sort code, (or the bank and branch its in, so you can get the sort code)

Comment

Alot of love for Keanes owning of that Doc fella in the soccer forum!

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                          It is no coincidence that these retards support United, such spoiled muppets.

Comment

Benitez sacked by Inter

Originally posted by Guardian
                                            Rafa Benitez's unhappy six-month tenure at the European champions, Internazionale, ended tonight when the Spaniard's contract at San Siro was terminated, with the parting of the ways set to be formally confirmed in the next 24 hours.

The Italian club's president, Massimo Moratti, is in the process of negotiating the manager's payoff with the pair's relationship having fractured beyond repair in recent weeks. Benítez claimed Inter's fifth trophy of the year on Saturday when his side won the World Club Cup by defeating the Congolese team TP Mazembe in Abu Dhabi, but the tensions spilled over in his post-match press conference as he effectively served Moratti with an ultimatum to back him in the transfer market next month or sack him.

Inter, alarmed by the manager's verbal attack, have now taken the latter option with last season's treble winners languishing seventh in Serie A, 13 points off the leaders Milan, albeit with two games in hand, with the domestic league now in its midwinter break. Moratti's pursuit of the former Roma coach Luciano Spalletti appears set to be frustrated with his club, Zenit St Petersburg, insistent that he will remain in Russia for another season with their owners, Gazprom, having promised him significant funds to strengthen his side ahead of the defence of their trophy next term.

That will leave Inter to court the former Rossoneri coach Leonardo – there are suggestions talks are already at an advanced stage – to step in to the dug-out for the immediate future, potentially with a view to becoming a technical director at the club at the end of the season when a permanent managerial appointment is made.

Moratti declined to comment publicly on the change in management today, but the matter is in the hands of the lawyers as both club and Benítez seek a settlement on the compensation owed on the remaining 18 months of the 50-year-old's contract at San Siro. Benítez is back in Liverpool, where he spent six years in charge at Anfield, with his family at present reflecting on a six-month spell in Italian football that yielded only six league wins.

His spell at the club, as the successor to José Mourinho, had been undermined by injuries to key players and by the Italian champions' reluctance to spend heavily in the transfer market. The majority of supporters appeared to be sympathetic of the constraints under which Benítez had to work and had welcomed him back to Milan at the weekend chorusing his name.

However, the reality was that the Spaniard was never Moratti's first choice to fill the void left by Mourinho and was only secured as a 'big name' appointment once it was clear that the likes of Guus Hiddink and Fabio Capello would not be available. Benítez described his relationship with the club's president as "respectful" yesterday though, in reality, their partnership had long since fractured with the manager frustrated that he had not been able to remodel the team in the same lavish manner as his predecessor.

Capello, whose contract with the Football Association runs until 2012, is not under consideration at San Siro and will remain as England's coach during the European Championships qualifying campaign. Sources close to the 64-year-old have indicated that he would not be interested in returning to Serie A in a managerial capacity and remains committed to the national side.

Comment

Meh, he is still better than people think, will never get into it though.

He should take a break now like he should have, prob filthy fucking rich too. Like proper millionaire. WP imo.

Comment

looks like day off with Dublin Bus not serving here and car left in work... had shit load to do today tho

Comment

59e for B&B in citywest (book by Dec 24th, use from Dec 23rd - March), reduced green fees of 25e (no idea what they usually are).
                                                  Might be of interest to some.

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                  lol stolen from the weather thread, 32 seconds in.

http://www.tv3.ie/news.php
                                                  What am I missing?

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                  They do seem to come out badly in any surveys I've seen. Came as a surprise to me when I first read about it.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/11/17/l...-win-hp-fails/
                                                  Had a toshiba that was shit, run bad.
                                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 22-12-10, 09:05.
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post

What am I missing?

The link has been updated to a newer bulletin. News reporter was called a bollix while doing a piece live from the M50.

Comment

Feel like CHD and Rigger! Up all bloody night and won't see bed till at least 8.00pm FML

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                        Still up wrapping Christmas Presents and was watching "Sell Me the Answer" If anyone isn't familair with it..

So this women has £2840 in the bank. She's stuck on a question worth an extra £1400 so calls for help. She barters with another women. The trader starts at £2000 and the contestant £400. With 5 seconds to go they reach a standoff

1 second to go
                                                        Contestant "£750"
                                                        Trader "No"

So time is up, and this total fucking idiot retard decides not to take the £750 on offer because she couldn't get your one to agree on £900. The other idiot wouldn't give up the extra £150, hasn't got a clue of the answer so goes home with nothing. The trader knew the answer and goes home with nothing, so if either of the morons just met the other one, Clown A goes home with £750, and Clown B now gets an extra £1400 and is only 2 questions away from the top prize.

I am seriously tilted to bits
                                                        When the clock ticked down and they said no I wouldhave swung for them as it dong, siren or flashing lights went. Man, woman or child I would have went for them

Comment

Cannot wait for work to finish up for Xmas it's been whopper so far, recession my hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                            Cannot wait for work to finish up for Xmas it's been whopper so far, recession my hole.
                                                            It's crazy, have never worked harder, 14 hours at my desk yesterday and in all likelihood the same again today. What's even worse is I have five days holiday left to take this year and planned to have all this week off! Not complaining though, delighted to still have a job at this stage.
                                                            "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

MaryLou is on the radio saying that she wants a 'Decent level of decency'

LOL Sinn Fein the Nazi Party.
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I appreciate the occasional help I get, I think you'd enjoy railing on the idiocy in the United thread if we could get a solid crew together

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                TY - I never know if I'm winning these "arguments" based on posts being thanked because I'm a hate figure amongst the United droolers.

It is no coincidence that these retards support United, such spoiled muppets.
                                                                I support United

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

This made me lol.

What's the story with the Sinn Féin hate by the way - is it based on them being a pseudo-terrorist party during the troubles or what?

I'm pretty clueless about politics but was considering voting for the Shinners in a "stick it to the man" move...

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                    When the clock ticked down and they said no I wouldhave swung for them as it dong, siren or flashing lights went. Man, woman or child I would have went for them
                                                                    principle over money ?

hardly the same thing I know but..
                                                                    I had two extra tickets to a sold out gig once, tout comes up to me , I say wanna buy for face value, he says no and offers 20 quid less each, i said forget it then, I rather give them away, he said FK YOU, I replied in kind, couple looking for tickets approach him
                                                                    he offers them 2 tickets at inflated price, I step in, here have these for free, gave him the finger . The two girlies with me were impressed.(brought them as a thank you) The couple insisted on paying me the ticket price and the tout looked on pissed off. I was prepared to rip them on rather than give him them.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                      I appreciate the occasional help I get, I think you'd enjoy railing on the idiocy in the United thread if we could get a solid crew together

TY - I never know if I'm winning these "arguments" based on posts being thanked because I'm a hate figure amongst the United droolers.

I support United

seems funny CHD slagging off the redic united fans, of which there are many, however
                                                                      if CHD is considered a so called normal fan it doesn't bode well for the rest of ye.
                                                                      You'll probably find most fans are either taking the piss or just young 18 yr olds whipped up into a frenzy by their parents dragging them to the pub to rage at the screen, with their pot bellies sticking out under their ill fitting jerseys and shaking hands after the match on the bar stool. Slagging is fine but to call any particular group of fans out is to call them all out really, I see no difference in any of them really, maybe the lol fans are just a tad bitter though (had to throw that one in )

todays subject.
                                                                      Solskjaer was the best ever PL player, please discuss

Comment

This made me lol.

What's the story with the Sinn Féin hate by the way - is it based on them being a pseudo-terrorist party during the troubles or what?

I'm pretty clueless about politics but was considering voting for the Shinners in a "stick it to the man" move...
                                                                        Yea mostly, except there was nothing pseudo about it.
                                                                        They were a front for the most ruthless criminal gang ever known in Ireland comprised of about 30% low life criminal murdering scum and 70% deluded adolescent woolly thinkers with a few cynical political opportunists thrown into the mix. You know that stage that a lot of 12 year old boys go through where they stick a copy of the proclamation on their bedroom wall, once they get sucked in bythe Shinners that is as complex as their thinking ever gets.

When Lloyd makes his smart arse comments about rational people not being able to discuss this subject rationally he is kind of right. No one who lived through what those low life scum did with their absolutely cynical and criminal hijacking of the political situation for 30 years should be expected to put up with morons like Mary Lou and cynical murderers like Adams piggybacking on SF as a brand.
                                                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 22-12-10, 11:33.
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                          principle over money ?

hardly the same thing I know but..
                                                                          I had two extra tickets to a sold out gig once, tout comes up to me , I say wanna buy for face value, he says no and offers 20 quid less each, i said forget it then, I rather give them away, he said FK YOU, I replied in kind, couple looking for tickets approach him
                                                                          he offers them 2 tickets at inflated price, I step in, here have these for free, gave him the finger . The two girlies with me were impressed.(brought them as a thank you) The couple insisted on paying me the ticket price and the tout looked on pissed off. I was prepared to rip them on rather than give him them.
                                                                          combo over principle over the money but mainly due to the rage I would have felt with the no at the buzzer. I respect the stance you took with the tout. I have sold tickets on match day before hand to lads in pubs when I have spares but only ever at face value aswell. Acting like Dwight out of the US office when he charged aboove the odds for the christmas dolls should always be avoided

Comment

the prodigy in daylight just isn't right

Comment

Yea mostly, except there was nothing pseudo about it.
                                                                              They were a front for the most ruthless criminal gang ever known in Ireland comprised of about 30% low life criminal murdering scum and 70% deluded adolescent woolly thinkers with a few cynical political opportunists thrown into the mix. You know that stage that a lot of 12 year old boys go through where they stick a copy of the proclamation on their bedroom wall, once they get sucked in bythe Shinners that is as complex as their thinking ever gets.
                                                                              Big problem is that parts of Ireland are/were so far removed from the Troubles that it was easy to romanticise Sinn Fein and the IRA as freedom fighters or whatever.

I know for example that tonnes of people in Kerry think they're the nuts, mainly because they have had pretty much no interaction with the nastier side of the cross-border issues.

They drool away about "Brits out" from the comfort of a barstool in Ardfert, but if you put them on the Garvaghy Road you wouldn't hear them too loud no doubt.

From the point of view of the here and now it leaves me in a bit of a pickle, because the options when it comes time to vote are terrible. I can vote in the automaton Fianna Fail junior Fine Gail or the policy-less, Joan Burton-led (economically) retards of the Labour party. Those are terrible options.

I could vote for an Independant, but Kerry based indepandants have been an absolute embarrassment to the county and country and there isn't really any of them that would strike me as particularly vote-worthy.

The attraction to Sinn Féin was that you know the rest of the parties would hate for them to get in - which is attractive enough - and the ones they put in front of the media are pretty excellent debaters, which makes them seem more competant.

I'm at a loss tbh.

EDIT:

tl;dr - Fine Gail are shit. So are Labour. Sinn Fein sound good on TV but are terrorists. Voting is going to be lame.

Comment

This made me lol.

voting for sinnfein in a stick it to the man move is dangerous imo. as alot of people are thinking the same as you ie. "one shower of cunts is as bad as the other shower of cunts so i will vote for a shower of cunts that have absolutely no clue how to run a country" and they might just accidently limp their way into govt.( couldn't stand listening to adams and co. everynight on the tv)

if you want to stick it to the man just scrawl across your voting card with a big black marker "you are all a shower of useless cunts", if enough of people do this then a statement will be made and hopefully they will realise that they are a hated bunch up there in the dail. but somehow i doubt they will read anything into a protest like that as they are too thick in my opinion.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

All knowing BBV, what was the name of that film with the hamster who had the massive crossed eyes

Comment

This made me lol.

I think that every one should use their vote in elections and hate people who moan about the state of the economy and dont even bother to use their vote but you should vote for what policies you want not to "stick it to the man" as due to the fact that as a tax payer you are the man who covers the bills. I am clearly not going to be big on the whole socialist side of things due to working in recruitment for multinationals and that is why I would avoid them mainly. I presume that they will try to set us free us from the invasion of foriegn companies at some stage and deriously punish anyone making decent money. Options are not exactly massive for the election with hardly any real difference between FG and FF with both being as close to the centre as the other and the rest being socialists, independant or non existant

Comment

The right thing to do is take the £750 and then just tel them you were bluffing and didn't know the answer. They go home with nothing, we go home with £750 feeling guilty but satisfied

Comment

You're Godwinising the shit out of your own argument dude.
                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                          All knowing BBV, what was the name of that film with the hamster who had the massive crossed eyes
                                                                                          It was called 'Hamster,the Story of Howard Finkel'.

Comment

Bolt?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                              voting for sinnfein in a stick it to the man move is dangerous imo. as alot of people are thinking the same as you ie. "one shower of cunts is as bad as the other shower of cunts so i will vote for a shower of cunts that have absolutely no clue how to run a country" and they might just accidently limp their way into govt.( couldn't stand listening to adams and co. everynight on the tv)
                                                                                              Yeah well that's why I'm asking in fairness...

if you want to stick it to the man just scrawl across your voting card with a big black marker "you are all a shower of useless cunts", if enough of people do this then a statement will be made and hopefully they will realise that they are a hated bunch up there in the dail. but somehow i doubt they will read anything into a protest like that as they are too thick in my opinion.
                                                                                              This is pointless because if everybody did it you'd end up with only the pensioners (who are never going to do it obv) votes counting and bam - Fianna Fáil back in power.

I think that every one should use their vote in elections and hate people who moan about the state of the economy and dont even bother to use their vote but you should vote for what policies you want not to "stick it to the man" as due to the fact that as a tax payer you are the man who covers the bills. I am clearly not going to be big on the whole socialist side of things due to working in recruitment for multinationals and that is why I would avoid them mainly. I presume that they will try to set us free us from the invasion of foriegn companies at some stage and deriously punish anyone making decent money. Options are not exactly massive for the election with hardly any real difference between FG and FF with both being as close to the centre as the other and the rest being socialists, independant or non existant
                                                                                              Yup, that's the problem - there's no one worth voting for.

That just seems insane to me like, how can they ALL be so terrible?

Hopefully some decent independants spring up between now and the election but it's pretty doubtful.

Comment

Visually impared bestiality 7 - back door action

Comment

I support United
                                                                                                  Instead of contributing to the problems why not try and increase the signal rather than the noise in the forum

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                  seems funny CHD slagging off the redic united fans, of which there are many, however
                                                                                                  if CHD is considered a so called normal fan it doesn't bode well for the rest of ye.
                                                                                                  You'll probably find most fans are either taking the piss or just young 18 yr olds whipped up into a frenzy by their parents dragging them to the pub to rage at the screen, with their pot bellies sticking out under their ill fitting jerseys and shaking hands after the match on the bar stool. Slagging is fine but to call any particular group of fans out is to call them all out really, I see no difference in any of them really, maybe the lol fans are just a tad bitter though (had to throw that one in )

todays subject.
                                                                                                  Solskjaer was the best ever PL player, please discuss

^^This tbh.

The reality is that the vast bulk of people who post on internet forums have little or no knowledge of football and would struggle to manage a team of U8's to anything other than regular crushing defeats.
                                                                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

heathrow must be open again
                                                                                                    i have just seen 2 planes coming from the ingerland direction.
                                                                                                    skys havn't been this quiet since that whole volcano debacle earlier in the year.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                      Instead of contributing to the problems why not try and increase the signal rather than the noise in the forum
                                                                                                      I'd like to think I do. I'd say 80%+ of my posts are correcting people when they say things that are retarded.

I make my point abrasively at times, but I definitely think a vastly greater proportion of my posts are above the general signal:noise ratio of the SF.

Comment

I'd like to think I do. I'd say 80%+ of my posts are correcting people when they say things that are retarded.

I make my point abrasively at times, but I definitely think a vastly greater proportion of my posts are above the general signal:noise ratio of the SF.
                                                                                                        what the fuck are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                          Damn, you don't happen to know if there's any Android readers that read Kindle formats, .mobi I believe?
                                                                                                          Kindle app for android is a good bet.
                                                                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

what the fuck are you talking about?
                                                                                                            Soccer forum on boards - Iago is a moderator there...

Comment

Jesus I feel horrific

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

^^This tbh.

The reality is that the vast bulk of people who post on internet forums have little or no knowledge of football and would struggle to manage a team of U8's to anything other than regular crushing defeats.
                                                                                                                Never thought about that, I don't think the majority is. You guys are probably right though.

Comment

Mourinho: "I expected at least a thank you [from Benitez] for the success I gave him. Ask the Inter fans what they think of me and him"

Best troll about. <3 him.

Comment

In case anyone's interested, a good lot of the Lonely Planet city guides are free in the iPhone App Store at the moment.

They're usually €4 each or something...

Comment

Work break up session tonight which traditionally involves music.I foolishly suggested a nautical theme,now I have to learn this by 6 tonight.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI3xtoO-TnE[/ame]

Comment

Ughhh the baby was taken into hospital with a bug yesterday at 3 o clock and MrsF went in with her. Was expecting them home today, but now told they will be home tomorrow morning at the earliest which is a pretty shit build up to Christmas. Fingers crossed docs make the baby better and she's home for Christmas anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                          Jesus I feel horrific
                                                                                                                          accidently filled the underpants there emmet?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X