This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
    sorry for the dullness, but he's opened an account, but it wont accept funds from any cards other than in his own name?

Will that also mean it wont withdraw unless its in his name?

Could someone get around this by just transferring from one A/C to the other and back again to withdraw? Don't want to be left with money I cant access a la my current FTP money which is inaccessible until I make a deposit?
    Yeah transfer from your Moneybookers to his to make a deposit and get the sign up bonus etc.
    Then transfer from his Full Tilt acc to yours if you want to withdraw.

On a seperate note has anyone got an instant hangover cure, i need to be in decent shape for tonight and feel like i may collapse at any moment.
    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
      Yeah transfer from your Moneybookers to his to make a deposit and get the sign up bonus etc.

On a seperate note has anyone got an instant hangover cure, i need to be in decent shape for tonight and feel like i may collapse at any moment.
      Coffee and solpo.
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Roy Keane is so tilting

'In my case it was the principle of working with people who questioned me and I said "I'm not putting up with it" - simple as that.

So basically no one can question the way he does things, but he can fuck anyone he chooses from a height whenever he feels like it.
        Lost all respect for him the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
          And another bad business bites the dust. This time those crap bookstores in the airport - Hughes & Hughes.
          Jack and Jones as well

Comment

Trailer 2

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31pGiWrBhlg[/ame]
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

lol Bridge refuses to shake Terry's hand before the game.

Comment

No handshake between Terry and Bridge.
                pandapower99.blogspot.com

Comment

Well played Wayne, fuck you JT you scumbag

Comment

Chelsea Vs Man City

Edit: i fucking knew he wouldnt shake his hand.
                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 27-02-10, 12:51.

Comment

Did Terry stick out his hand?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                        Yep, Bridge just eyeballed him while ducking his hand under Terry's and going onto the next guy

Comment

lucozade original, barocca, water, cold shower, grub, bang round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                            lol Bridge refuses to shake Terry's hand before the game.

and why should he Kevin & be a hypocrite.

Nice to see the Chelsea scumbags booing Bridges everytime he's on the ball. What did Bridges do wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post

he stuck out more than his hand the scumbag

Comment

Another drink

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                  he stuck out more than his hand the scumbag
                                  his tackle?

Comment

and why should he Kevin & be a hypocrite.
                                    I agree completely Dave, the way he did it was brilliant. my lol was about Terry, left standing there with his hand out like a tool

Comment

Did Terry lob a ball into the box there to?

Comment

I agree completely Dave, the way he did it was brilliant. my lol was about Terry, left standing there with his hand out like a tool
                                        damn, i missed it. i was watching the build up and waiting for it just had to go for a dump. it was one of them heineken dumps too. completely forgot about it. they'll surely show it at half-time
                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

I agree completely Dave, the way he did it was brilliant. my lol was about Terry, left standing there with his tool out
                                          fyp

Comment

Bridge should have shook hands with one of those electro-shock buzzer yokes in his palm. Just to lighten the mood.

Comment

Really helpful comment Richie. Would it not be better to ignore the original post than to put something idiotic like this up
                                              Think you have the wrong person old timer

Comment

Decent few days IMO

Running nice

Comment

ugh i knew that 30/1 on city to win just after chelsea scored was were too high

Comment

Hilario(us)
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                      Hilario(us)
                                                      I was amazed to hear he was standing in for Cech.
                                                      Thought for sure Chelsea would have bought a second keeper by now.
                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

John Terry has a stupid haircut.

Comment

what a fkg finish!.. classic strikers goal....

Comment

What a goal!

Comment

Lovely goal for Bellamy

Comment

get in there United..........lol

Comment

Bellamy, take a bow. Great ball to send him on his way too.

Comment

Hilario was hopeless again

Comment

didnt know where his hand was.. stfu andy gray.

Comment

Where the fck is CHD when you want him

Comment

Really hotting up at the bridge. Wonder save there from Given as well.

Comment

Where the fck is CHD when you want him
                                                                            You really are doing your best to jinx this Dave

Comment

Burning Bridges at the Bridge lol

Comment

get in there tevez u ugly little runt.

Comment

It started with a kiss

Comment

Soft peno and sending off. Its all gone pete thong for Chelsea!

Comment

"terrific Tevez beats hapless Hilario" lol.

Bad result for 'pool though.

Comment

Professional foul that penalty.

Comment

Karma

Comment

This is brilliant. Bye Bye Ballack!

Comment

Love that Chelsea banner "Proud of our History"................what fcuking history

Comment

Given is a wonderful keeper

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                  sorry for the dullness, but he's opened an account, but it wont accept funds from any cards other than in his own name?

Will that also mean it wont withdraw unless its in his name?

Could someone get around this by just transferring from one A/C to the other and back again to withdraw? Don't want to be left with money I cant access a la my current FTP money which is inaccessible until I make a deposit?
                                                                                                  It works if u make up a random account, send money to it and then back.

Theres a 1% process fee each way tho.

Comment

went to check my FF team to see if I had Lampard or Drogba as captain this week.

Had Drogba and discovered I forgot to bring Lampard back in after injury so he is on my fcuking bench when he scores 2 goals

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                      That black eye is brilliant. Bye Bye Ballack!
                                                                                                      FYP

Comment

went to check my FF team to see if I had Lampard or Drogba as captain this week.

Had Drogba and discovered I forgot to bring Lampard back in after injury so he is on my fcuking bench when he scores 2 goals
                                                                                                        Villa and United both dont play this week. Have you any of their players Dave? FFL might come on for you

New thread title might be to your liking btw

Comment

FFL might come on for you

Comment

Fat Frank Lampard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                              ugh i knew that 30/1 on city to win just after chelsea scored was were too high
                                                                                                              i doubt many got money on this.

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                                              didnt know where his hand was.. stfu andy gray.
                                                                                                              someone just told me a fact about gray - hes had 2 wifes, has 4 kids and none of them are from either of his wifes...

Comment

Great interview carlos ...

Comment

Ooh, Bellamy really sticking the boot into Terry there in the post match interview.

Comment

Ahhh CHD wont be pleased.

"Everyone knows what JT is like"
                                                                                                                    Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

What a try for Italy!

Great result for Man unirah

Comment

Well that was shit, we get hammered at home, have 2 players sent off and just to rub it in my FF team takes a hammering

Comment

Stuck a tenner on Italy @5.5 right in the middle of the attack that led to the try. Green @ 1.5

Betfair is so easy when you're playing for pennes
                                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X