This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    It actually looks like a the hat that evil penguin wore in Walace and Gromit...

Lol. So true.

Comment

wp DrJFF

Comment

Film I had never heard of is starting on TG4 at 12:30 from 1970 with Peter Cook. John Cleese, and Graham Chapman - The Rise and Rise of Michael Rimmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post

He looks like a dickhead in that, actually he looks like FIVE dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
            Film I had never heard of is starting on TG4 at 12:30 from 1970 with Peter Cook. John Cleese, and Graham Chapman - The Rise and Rise of Michael Rimmer.
            ahead of their time those lads, the rise of the mickey rimmer.

Cook can read the phone book and make it funny though.

Comment

That Packers @ Patriots game produced some pretty epic trading opportunities last night.

Essentially Pats were > 2 td favourites pre-game as Packers elite QB was out injured. Packers take a 17-7 lead in the second quarter and then this happens:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyMBPDch9As[/ame]

That's a 22 stone man folks who usually moves about 4 feet on a normal play. Hilarious the way he's carrying the ball like a loaf of bread. You're always taught to carry the ball like you're caressing a breast from behind with the point of the ball in the palm of your hand akin to a nipple.

Anyhow I digress, there's multiple lead changes and we get a market that looks like this:

Weeeeeeeeeee. Volatility ftw.

Comment

Was 4yrds from being 10x better, shame

Comment

I have no clue what those stats mean but that was a hell of a run!! TD would have been epic

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                    I have no clue what those stats mean but that was a hell of a run!! TD would have been epic
                    bears v vikings coming up soon farve starting

Comment

I see Henry17 quit 2p2, a dark day for the interwebz imo.

Comment

AC Milan have signed Antonio Cassano apparently!? Makes perfect sense, the squad was definitely lacking an on-his-day-brilliant-but-often-inconsistent-and-highly-temperamental striker. Paves the way for Ronaldinho to goto Liverpool, I guess
                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                          AC Milan have signed Antonio Cassano apparently!? Makes perfect sense, the squad was definitely lacking an on-his-day-brilliant-but-often-inconsistent-and-highly-temperamental striker. Paves the way for Ronaldinho to goto Liverpool, I guess
                          He is off to Gremio apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                            I have no clue what those stats mean
                            Packers started around 12/1 to win. They plummet to 2/1 when they take the 17-7 lead. Patriots score a td off that run and they drift back to 9/1. Matched as low as 2/5 in the 4th quarter and eventually lose.

Reverse for the Patriots who were matched at close to 1/10 pre-game and drift to around 9/4 during the game before hanging on at the end for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                              just took down one of the $75 45 mans on Full Tilt for $1170.90..decent christmas pressies to be bought

High 5!!
                              Nice score congrats man, new iPod Touch it is so
                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

the stats mean nobody had a clue what was happening or going to happen

Comment

Fuck you Boylepoker after crashing when i was in a 4bet pot in the 3k gtd doublestack and kicking me off 5 cash tables when i was 3betting in 3 of them. Think i'll leave the cash tables because i'm now down 150bb after checking HEM

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    Nice score congrats man, new iPod Touch it is so
                                    shhound baii

have 200+ songs too many to fit on the 16GB...dying to get the 32 gig one now

Comment

Go 32gig if you'll fill the 16gig,
                                      apps, photos, video are gona take up a few gig themsleves.

this is pretty epic, would be handy for s.america
                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2OfQdYrHRs[/ame]

Comment

iPods are for suckers. 500gbs of storage ftw.

Also did Andy Gray actually question, with a straight face, whether Barcelona could do it against Stoke today!? Because that's fantastic if so. More top punditry from the big man.
                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

iPods are for suckers. 500gbs of storage ftw.

Also did Andy Gray actually question, with a straight face, whether Barcelona could do it against Stoke today!? Because that's fantastic if so. More top punditry from the big man.
                                          not exactly in those words but yeah lol

Comment

Fuller would give them the lead then they would stick 10 at the back, Barca will nick a equaliser through Messi only for Pulis to throw in Tuncay who grabs a 92nd minute winner.

Comment

personal storage is for suckers

Grooveshark ftw

Comment

What's the highest number of hits for a youtube vid?

I just saw that the Eminem and Rhianna video has over 240 million views.
                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

This is the most viewed of all time @ 24million

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7C90sLh5Ok[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

400M+

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4[/ame]

Comment

How the fck does 24m show up as the most viewed vid of all time when i search?

Comment

The charts are country specific as far as I know

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                          Jesus! Alot of teenage girls on youtube I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            I couldnt work out how to find it on the site, seems to have changed. Prob to do with where your location is.

Google ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                              personal storage is for suckers

Grooveshark ftw
                                                              having to put together a playlist from scratch seems like too much hassle tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                ReadWrite is a tech media publication focused on educating our audience on emerging tech like AI, Crypto & Gaming and reporting the latest news from the tech industry.
                                                                Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Cross post from the cousins

Pretty good

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XVQpfT-dtg[/ame]

Comment

Breaks my heart to see one of my favourite rappers singing with that kid

Comment

This is one of my fave music videos on youtube. The guy is fantastic

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1bdu0V_j70[/ame]

Comment

I'd never seen number 10 before, just brilliant.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

someone buy that kid a drum kit! awful racket

Comment

400million views, obvious lots are repeat views, but that's fairly crazy when you consider that only about 2billion have internet access

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiInBOVHpO8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhBoR_tgXCI[/ame]

Comment

A song about hopeless drug addiction should not be as uplifting as they've made it, that's surprisingly brilliant! Is there other stuff any use?
                                                                                I'm still getting through it but their original stuff is probably better.Most of the covers seem to be drug related so I'm not sure if the producer was having a laugh or what.

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                having to put together a playlist from scratch seems like too much hassle tho.
                                                                                For me,it's primary use is hearing new songs that I wouldn't normally.Setting up playlists etc is just a small part.Use either a preset radio station,give it some tips on what you like/don't like or peek other peoples favorites.Let it play away while you're doing other stuff and click songs you like as you go.

Hey presto,new music collection.

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                someone buy that kid a drum kit! awful racket
                                                                                “If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum”
                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

lol trace's of Drugs found in RTE, Just blame it on the dead Guy, RTE!

RTE: It's was Ryan damn it!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                    2.45 hours journey home Tallaght to Sandford. I do it in 15 mins on a Sunday - least I had newstalk to keep me somewhat sane
                                                                                    That wasn't too bad. A friend of mine rang me from his car outside Dundrum SC at 6pm. He didn't get to Ranelagh until 11.30pm. His only other option was to abandon his car in the middle of the road as they could not move an inch.

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                    My weather prediction impeccably accurate as always.

There is more snow in South Dublin than there was three weeks ago that's for sure.
                                                                                    LOL. I was thinking that as I skidded out of the estate this morning. Ah well, at least Gerald Fleming can sleep easy knowing you aren't after his job

Comment

FBI report: Crime statistics improve for first half of 2010

Reports of violent crime were down 6.2 percent and property-crime reports down 2.8 percent across the United States in the first six months of 2010, compared with the same period a year earlier, according to preliminary Justice Department data released on Monday.

The biggest drops in violent-crime reports were in the South (7.8 percent), the Midwest (7.2 percent), and the West (7.2 percent). The Northeast, on the other hand, recorded a 0.2 percent decrease in violent-crime reports.

The data for the Northeast show increases in reports of murder, rape, assault, and burglary, compared with the same period a year earlier.

The crime statistics are part of the Uniform Crime Report assembled each year by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Since the 1930s, the FBI has collected data from law-enforcement agencies nationwide concerning the number of crimes reported to police or other agencies. These figures are compiled and used to calculate crime rates.

The data released on Monday represent preliminary findings for the first half of 2010. The complete 2010 report is expected to be released in the spring.

Nationwide, the six-month report shows reports of murder down 7.1 percent, rape reports down 6.2 percent, robbery reports down 10.7 percent, and aggravated-assault reports down 3.9 percent. The data indicate a similar downward trend in reports of property crimes – with theft down 2.3 percent, motor-vehicle theft down 9.7 percent, and arson down 14.6 percent.

Link

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                      My weather prediction impeccably accurate as always.

There is more snow in South Dublin than there was three weeks ago that's for sure.
                                                                                      And delivered with such confidence.
                                                                                      Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 21-12-10, 09:53.
                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I'm actually scared to watch that as I may punch the screen

Comment

The Good: The Town. Nice work Mr. Affleck.

The Bad: LOL at Kolo Toure turning his back for the Baines Goal. The Honey-Monster would have spread himself in front of dat like Ikey at a Beiber concert. How much money he on FFS? Should be instinctive.

The Ugly: nVidia drivers. Tilting CNUTS.
                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

right, banning myself from poker until February.

Any of you who know me, if you see me in a poker club again before the 1st of february you are legally allowed to punch my jaw loose and put me in a taxi home.
                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                              lol trace's of Drugs found in RTE, Just blame it on the dead Guy, RTE!

RTE: It's was Ryan damn it!
                                                                                              must have been one hell of a night if everyone inRTE managed to get to the end of their stashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                right, banning myself from poker until February.

Any of you who know me, if you see me in a poker club again before the 1st of february you are legally allowed to punch my jaw loose and put me in a taxi home.
                                                                                                Must go to the Voodoo more often to give me a better chance of decking ya

Comment

Just a heads up.

Top Gear special on tonight.

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May compare the Mercedes SLS, the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and the Ferrari 458 Italia in an epic road trip up America's east coast. Along the way they undertake a series of challenges culminating in a fight to find the fastest way into New York, all in the name of crowning the world's greatest sports car. Plus, a round up of car-related Christmas stuff and another celebrity takes to the track as the star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Dublin getting buried in snow atm and only more forecast for the next 24hours!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                      Dublin getting buried in snow atm and only more forecast for the next 24hours!

Opr
                                                                                                      Went to leave work last night from Dun Laoghaire to Citywest and made it bout 100 metres down the road before the crazy traffic. U turn and hit the train/bus combo home. Think will do that for next couple of days, no idea when will get the car home tho

Comment

Snowpocalypse Now.

Comment

It's snowing Lloyding.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE[/ame]

Oh the weather outside is frightful,
                                                                                                          But the fire is so delightful,
                                                                                                          And since we've no place to go,
                                                                                                          Let It Lloyd! Let It Lloyd! Let It Lloyd!

It doesn't show signs of stopping,
                                                                                                          And I've bought some corn for popping,
                                                                                                          The lights are turned way down low,

When we finally kiss goodnight,
                                                                                                          How I'll hate going out in the storm!
                                                                                                          But if you'll really hold me tight,
                                                                                                          All the way home I'll be warm.

The fire is slowly dying,
                                                                                                          And, my dear, we're still good-bying,
                                                                                                          But as long as you love me so,

Comment

Phone says it's minus 11 outside. Think I'm just going to stay in bed.

Comment

without doubt the best postman pat spoof iv ever seen

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKtfqJZ3Hcw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKtfqJZ3Hcw[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                Go 32gig if you'll fill the 16gig,
                                                                                                                apps, photos, video are gona take up a few gig themsleves.

this is pretty epic, would be handy for s.america
                                                                                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2OfQdYrHRs
                                                                                                                that's why I want the 32 gig..my 16GB is full

Comment

Guess last minute shopping was a bad idea.

FU snow.

Comment

Guess last minute shopping was a bad idea.

FU snow.
                                                                                                                    What is the nearest retailer of any description?
                                                                                                                    Do all your christmas shopping there.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                      What is the nearest retailer of any description?
                                                                                                                      Do all your christmas shopping there.
                                                                                                                      Worst €2 shop in the history of €2 shops, Centra, Post office, Off Licence, Garage and a Tesco Express.

Comment

Jeez, you're laughing.

You can get a one-4-all voucher in the post office, covers a lot of shops.
                                                                                                                        Off licence for gargle.
                                                                                                                        Tesco for selection boxes/tins of roses/celebrations/maybe dvds/candles and other bollox.
                                                                                                                        2e store is a goldmine of sh1te.
                                                                                                                        Garage is a lucky dip.
                                                                                                                        Same with centra, and it's just a walk away.

You don't need to go far.

Comment

Worst €2 shop in the history of €2 shops, Centra, Post office, Off Licence, Garage and a Tesco Express.
                                                                                                                          Easy game IMO

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X