This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Finkel,

I hate Richie Burnett with a passion. He's 2 legs up throwing for the set. Do you want to take him and i'll take Tabern for $20?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Mr Finkel,

I hate Richie Burnett with a passion. He's 2 legs up throwing for the set. Do you want to take him and i'll take Tabern for $20?
      wtf was tabern doing for with that last throw
      Last edited by chips1234; 20-12-10, 19:26. Reason: not the 180 obv

Comment

Mr Finkel,

You gotta have enjoyed that leg just now

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
          wtf was tabern doing for with that last throw
          Tabern is all over the place but i really want to have a reason to root against Burnett lol

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
          You gotta have enjoyed that leg just now
          Meh set now to Burnett but i'll still give Finkel Burnett and i'll take Tavern?

Comment

Tabern is all over the place but i really want to have a reason to root against Burnett lol

Sent you a pm.

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                Sent you a pm.
                Done
                lol

Originally posted by Howard Finkel
                Please don't take all my money. I don't have enough to pay my rent. I had $565 in my stars account and decided to spin it up, now I only have $9.47 in my account. Let's gamble anyway. $2?

Comment

lol
                  Im funking real hard for no big checkouts here, did a good wager on unders @ 119.5at 5/6

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                    Current post count: 2,996

Do you really think he can go a week without posting more than 3 times?
                    Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                    shhhhh!!!! I almost had him!
                    Heh,still sore over me nabbing 8,888?

Sliggy,was actually gonna take a break at 3,000 just to see how lond I'd last.Not sure,prob wouldn't last long anyway.

If Icarus called me an arsehole, would that mean he likes me
                    Why would I do that? you're ok

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    yeah he can't get enough of the Bieber, I think he said he ordered like 10 tickets the day they came out and invited us, but I don't think anyone took him up, until now of course. He'll be delighted.
                    This is all true BTW.
                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Anyone see Ballotelli wearing his hat?

Comment

I've a horse outside sign at the darts, person accompanied by someone dressed as a horse

Comment

^^^^ Haha, that's brillant!

Opr

Comment

Im funking real hard for no big checkouts here, did a good wager on unders @ 119.5at 5/6
                            Your money is good if the early battle is anything to go by

Comment

Your money is good if the early battle is anything to go by
                              Thought so the other night and that cunt Eccles takes out 170 in the 2nd last leg

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                Anyone see Ballotelli wearing his hat?

i always thought he was a dildo head
                                http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

go on Cahill....

Comment

C'mon Tabern

Comment

get in there cahill also coleman assist for fantasy football

Comment

You're probably just hoping Tabern takes this leg so you can pay me and win your unders bet, becasue Tavern could hit a big one it this goes on!
                                        Last edited by Flushdraw; 20-12-10, 20:12.

Comment

I would need one of these to beat Flushdraw i swear

Comment

get in there cahill also coleman assist for fantasy football
                                            Gonna go top of 1 of my leagues where theres €.

Were only playing to Wk 20. Perfect timing...

Comment

Tabern gonna take out a 120 here now to rightly fuck me

Comment

Comment

what a ball in from toure there, thought silva buried it aswell as every city fan in the ground haha

Comment

You and Marvin are very silly with your bets with him imo, one day I will rob his action.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      You and Marvin are very silly with your bets with him imo, one day I will rob his action.
                                                      No human in this world is as lucky as Tony when it comes to making wagers with me

Comment

maybe someone might know how much practice is needed to get good at darts? years?

like if you took someone who had never played before how long would it take, assumin they have no innate talent for the game,

also why are the majority of darts players overweight? due to the nature of the practice and is a sport based around being in the pub and slamming back pints

Comment

No buses from Kerry yet so he's got a lift to waterford e so I'm heading there to pick him up. Sigh.
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Takes years of practice to pwn the Wexford boys. I'l be running a school soon and i'll book you in. $600 for the class and guranteed you'll make at least double that over 12 months

Comment

No human in this world is as lucky as Tony when it comes to making wagers with me
                                                              Usually has the best of it and holds from what I have seen on here.

Comment

The way Flushdraw consistently manages to get Evens about 8/11 shots is a joy to behold.

Comment

cracking goal from baines wd tim cahill

Comment

goal and assist

Comment

LOL city
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                        goal and assist
                                                                        Feels good to be getting a FF fix doesnt it!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                          LOL city
                                                                          probably wont happen but please let everton get the clean sheet

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                                            maybe someone might know how much practice is needed to get good at darts? years?

like if you took someone who had never played before how long would it take, assumin they have no innate talent for the game,

also why are the majority of darts players overweight? due to the nature of the practice and is a sport based around being in the pub and slamming back pints
                                                                            3 hours a day for couple of months will get you to pub level if starting from scratch. Bottom of the ladder.

You can practice all you like, just like football, golf, rugby etc you have to be gifted to be a very good player and practice practice practice.

Alot of the old school players are over weight because its drink eat, play darts for them. The younger players aren't fat at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                              The way Flushdraw consistently manages to get Evens about 8/11 shots is a joy to behold.
                                                                              Ah now c'mon! I gave him a set head start

Will give you a chance to get it back if you want.

Painter v Dolan. I'll take Dolan +2 sets evs @ $20?

Comment

na a tevez goal would be sweet and cahill to get another.

Comment

na a tevez goal would be sweet and cahill to get another.
                                                                                  thats just being greedy imo

Comment

Everton fantasy football players are the nuts.

Cahill Coleman and Baines just always turn up with points. They make it easy.

3/4 man teams are brilliant for returns!

Comment

Lol, Ive got Cahill, Howard and Jagielka. Im with you

Comment

looking shaky as fook now haha

Comment

Ah now c'mon! I gave him a set head start

Will give you a chance to get it back if you want.

Painter v Dolan. I'll take Dolan +2 sets evs @ $20?
                                                                                          Hes 10/11 with only +1.5, ill have to pass on that one.

Comment

cahill ur captian?

Comment

Hes 10/11 with only +1.5, ill have to pass on that one.
                                                                                              That's horrible odds. Painter will stuff him 3-0 and a slight chance 3-1 if Painter doesn't turn up for the for the first set. I'd lay the bejesus out of that!

Comment

cahill ur captian?
                                                                                                No, he usually is, switched to Darren bent this week, Cahill a shoe in for bonus poibnts aswell, some week to change

Comment

ah city looking up for it now down by 2.

Comment

That's horrible odds. Painter will stuff him 3-0 and a slight chance 3-1 if Painter doesn't turn up for the for the first set. I'd lay the bejesus out of that!
                                                                                                    Ill do an even 20$ on the unders again if you like. Its 119.5 again

Comment

3 and a half hours to get home from work instead of the usual 30 minutes. The N11 is absolute carnage...

Comment

3 hours a day for couple of months will get you to pub level if starting from scratch. Bottom of the ladder.

You can practice all you like, just like football, golf, rugby etc you have to be gifted to be a very good player and practice practice practice.

Alot of the old school players are over weight because its drink eat, play darts for them. The younger players aren't fat at all.
                                                                                                        yeah that is something i've noticed the foreign players and younger players are in better shape,

they do make the arguement about taylor saying when he loses weight his game falls

Comment

First round of the Worlds is a mess, 8 bloody days of matches that are little more than WWF guinea pig matchups.
                                                                                                          No no no, Worlds is awesome.

And i think Beaton, Stompe and Part might disagree.
                                                                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                            No no no, Worlds is awesome.

And i think Beaton, Stompe and Part might disagree.
                                                                                                            I know what you mean, and there will definitely be the odd upset.

But when Dennis Ovens against a qualifier is the last game of the night then I think theres a case for saying that the tournament quality is being diluted by having a 72 player tv stage.

Comment

I know what you mean, and there will definitely be the odd upset.

But when Dennis Ovens against a qualifier is the last game of the night then I think theres a case for saying that the tournament quality is being diluted by having a 72 player tv stage.
                                                                                                              The Heat is a fucking hero, dont you dare speak ill of him

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                                                                                yeah that is something i've noticed the foreign players and younger players are in better shape,

they do make the arguement about taylor saying when he loses weight his game falls
                                                                                                                He claims to have lost some weight recently. He has't won a tournament in a while now, probably why.

Andy Fordham was a good player and former world champ. Lost loads of weight.

returned in 07 and did nothing, moved to PDC last year and has done nothing of note. Probably won less than 1k in his time in the PDC.

So yeah if they lose weight they can lose their game probably.

Comment

Had Artut in a acc there, some sweat. Phew.

Comment

Yes have capt in FF for form and not value, should ship double points on Cahill

Comment

Their Twitter says...

DublinAirport Dublin Airport
                                                                                                                      Flight operations suspended until 21.30 to allow for snow to be cleared from the runway, taxiways and apron. #snow #DublinAirport

spoke to the missus, she's out there at the moment
                                                                                                                      She doesnt think anything is moving for the rest of the night
                                                                                                                      Runways havent been cleared, nothing has been done
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ill do an even 20$ on the unders again if you like. Its 119.5 again
                                                                                                                        Nah i can't enjoy a game when i'm rooting or not rooting for both! Hope you double up on your overs/unders

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                          Just make sure you get a few pics of him wearing it.Would make an epic photoshop thread.
                                                                                                                          Sorted.

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X