X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    I saw that, she's my sister-in-law
    Sorry to hear that. Really hope someone can help.
    Ye must be worried sick.

Comment

anything I can do to help, let me know.
      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
        What you need is one of these:

Picked up one of these in Atlantic Homebase today for anyone that's interested

Comment

DBC asked me to pass this message on. He's not JackHighGood.

SPOILER
          I am not Jackhighgood. Stop accusing other people of being me. I'm not sending the mods any Christmas cards. Lloyd is a big guy, i don't really want to get on his wrong side. Merry Christmas all
          Last edited by Flushdraw; 20-12-10, 15:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            DBC asked me to pass this message on. He's not JackHighGood.
            That's not very nice and I'm not sure following the chaps wishes was a good idea.PM imo.

I might forgive you if you put up a pic of yourself wearing that slinky though.
            Last edited by Icarus152; 20-12-10, 15:28.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
              That's not very nice and I'm not sure following the chaps wishes was a good idea.PM imo.

Just switched on and have the message in my inbox so posted it. I spoilered it so people can just choose to ignore it if they wish becasue 99% of people probably don't want to know anyway.

You really want to see me in that slinky? Jesus Icarus, you really are a raging homo!

Comment

Flushy you shouldn't have given that twat the satisfaction of posting that here.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                  Flushy you shouldn't have given that twat the satisfaction of posting that here.
                  I left it up for a bit but i summarised it

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    Picked up one of these in Atlantic Homebase today for anyone that's interested

I thought it was for me
                    Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 20-12-10, 15:20.

Comment

That's awful RD. I really pray they find her soon. The family must be so worried.

Comment

Just saw this hand from AE Jones. I'm presuming that $5k pots at 400plo are a rare occurence. It's still sick either way!

Poker Stars, $2/$4 PL Omaha Cash Game, 4 Players
                        LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $3,203.60
                        SB: $1,175.55
                        BB: $2,518.90
                        UTG: $1,564.60

Pre-Flop: 8s 8c 7s Jc dealt to Hero (BTN)
                        UTG raises to $17.20, Hero raises to $60.80, SB folds, BB calls $56.80, UTG calls $43.60

Flop: ($187.60) 8h 3d 6h (3 Players)
                        BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $177, BB raises to $716.60, UTG folds, Hero raises to $2,335.40, BB raises to $2,457.30 and is All-In, Hero calls $121.90

Turn: ($5,102.20) Ts (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($5,102.20) 9c (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $5,102.20 Pot ($2 Rake)
                        Hero showed 8s 8c 7s Jc and WON $5,100.20 (+$2,582.10 NET)
                        BB showed 7d 6d Qh 5h and LOST (-$2,514.10 NET)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                          I thought it was for me
                          Just make sure you get a few pics of him wearing it.Would make an epic photoshop thread.

Comment

hope it works out for the family raoul. Will spread the word, although I doubt it'll be much use down here.
                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I hope this works out Glyn.

Was she expected somewhere on Tuesday evening?
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

at least its stil in the rebuy

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 8.8 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP1 (t2775)
                                MP2 (t3000)
                                Hero (MP3) (t6756)
                                CO (t2735)
                                Button (t4084)
                                SB (t1573)
                                BB (t2840)
                                UTG (t4630)
                                UTG+1 (t1380)

Hero's M: 150.13

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 8, 8
                                1 fold, UTG+1 calls t30, MP1 bets t150, 1 fold, Hero calls t150, 2 folds, SB calls t135, 2 folds

Flop: (t510) 8, K, 10 (3 players)
                                SB checks, MP1 bets t210, Hero calls t210, SB calls t210

Turn: (t1140) 2 (3 players)
                                SB checks, MP1 bets t180, Hero calls t180, SB calls t180

River: (t1680) 2 (3 players)
                                SB checks, MP1 bets t450, Hero raises to t6216 (All-In), 1 fold, MP1 calls t1785 (All-In)

Total pot: t6150

Results:
                                MP1 had K, K (full house, Kings over twos).
                                Hero had 8, 8 (full house, eights over twos).
                                Outcome: MP1 won t6150
                                http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Maynooth now..home getting closer

And now to finish "Remember the Titans"..The train from Mallow had no plugs and I was nearly out of battery!!
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Was about to be posting a new customer service nightmare over a coffee machine and my Son being stuck in Carcassone for 5 hours waiting for Ryanair to turn up with a plane.

Doesn't seem worth getting excited about anymore.

Comment

Jesus that's terrible. If you need any help just let me know.
                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

The great man's birthday tomorrow, my mate plays in dice bar and we are having a party in his honour. All are welcome, starts at 9

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-calUuMMnk[/ame]
                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes lads, please disregard the earlier message about taxi drivers - we've managed to get flyers to all the taxi companies in Dublin so now just waiting for feedback either from that or from the Gardai
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                            What broadband speed do you have at home Michelle and how fast can you download a movie?

Hotfile is supposed to be pretty poor speed-wise so I'm not sure whether to sign up or not...
                                            Was originally BT but vodafone took over. One movie takes around anything from half hour to an hour. Only thing is I was downloading around 12 movies a month an the fuckers slowed the broadband down for a a few days!!!

Hotfile123 is the first one iv used for downloading and I have to say I find it very good !!
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes lads, please disregard the earlier message about taxi drivers - we've managed to get flyers to all the taxi companies in Dublin so now just waiting for feedback either from that or from the Gardai
                                              Hope everything works out for the best.
                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                This. Thoughts are with you all.
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

hope everything works out for the best.
                                                  +1 rdIII

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                    Was originally BT but vodafone took over. One movie takes around anything from half hour to an hour. Only thing is I was downloading around 12 movies a month an the fuckers slowed the broadband down for a a few days!!!

Hotfile123 is the first one iv used for downloading and I have to say I find it very good !!

I can assure you one wasnt related to the other
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

this.
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                        this.
                                                        ++;
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                          I can assure you one wasnt related to the other
                                                          What do you mean?
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                            The great man's birthday tomorrow, my mate plays in dice bar and we are having a party in his honour. All are welcome, starts at 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-calUuMMnk
                                                            details Rasta ?

a serious Q, Is the dice bar a gay bar? I used to drink in there and liked the grennwich village feel to it , some guy told me recently it was a gay bar. just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              Was about to be posting a new customer service nightmare over a coffee machine and my Son being stuck in Carcassone for 5 hours waiting for Ryanair to turn up with a plane.

Doesn't seem worth getting excited about anymore.

prob not but we enjoy the rants

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                details Rasta ?

a serious Q, Is the dice bar a gay bar? I used to drink in there and liked the grennwich village feel to it , some guy told me recently it was a gay bar. just wondering
                                                                No its not but it has no late licence which is pretty ghey

Comment

dont think the dice bar is a gay bar. Drink in there the odd time and havn't ever noticed any same sex fondelling

Comment

details Rasta ?

lol no, they might of had a gay night before but it's a whatever your into bar. I usually only drink there on Wednesdays, it's too busy on the weekends.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                      lol no, they might of had a gay night before but it's a whatever your into bar. I usually only drink there on Wednesdays, it's too busy on the weekends.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=137741889614209

might try to in for this if I can get one or two along, Seems like a great idea

Comment

beating down with snow now in D9. Shoulda went to Tesco when it was dry!

Comment

Can somebody just check me on this please:

People who want United to sign David Beckham on loan in January are retarded and should be treated with contempt

[] True
                                                                          [] False

Comment

THE LAST WORD : Up next: the @Rubberbandits meet one of their biggest fans, Irish Times' cultural critic Fintan O'Toole!
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

People who want United to sign David Beckham on loan in January are retarded and should be treated with contempt

[] True
                                                                              [] False
                                                                              [X] True

Comment

http://media.todayfm.com/live_stream/popup for the stream..
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

[] True
                                                                                  [] False
                                                                                  Saw that today.

Of course they are retarded. Why bother with the idiots in that thread. That Doc lad is a special kind of retard along with people like Lordgoat and Headshot etc

Comment

I hope everything works out and that women is home safe and sound with her family this Christmas

Comment

Looks like Waterford and it's lesser neighbour Wexford are the only places snow free ATM.

Comment

Looks like Waterford and it's lesser neighbour Wexford are the only places snow free ATM.
                                                                                        Limerick has yet to get any of this seasons snow, bar a tiny sprinkling one evening.
                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

[x] True
                                                                                          [] False
                                                                                          .

Comment

lets hope it stays that way

Comment

I'm coming up to 3,000, any suggestions wise people?

Comment

Jesus Glyn thats awful. As many others have said I hope things work out okay.

Comment

You could come out for it.

Comment

stalk someone for the next week, and post the story and accompanying pics for your 3k post.
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                      Out where?

Comment

about to post the exact same thing

WP

Comment

come on Icky, some tunes, your top 10,

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                            stalk someone for the next week, and post the story and accompanying pics for your 3k post.
                                                                                                            I like.

Comment

Out where?
                                                                                                              we should all go to burger king to celebrate.

Comment

think were getting the lot tonight

Comment

Looks like Waterford and it's better neighbour Wexford are the only places snow free ATM.
                                                                                                                  Hahahaha screw you lot
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Bacon Double Cheeseburger cake imo

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC2fMPHxnz4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                                                      To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

come on Icky, some tunes, your top 10,
                                                                                                                        Argh,the pressure

Yay, Burgerking.

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                                        think were getting the lot tonight
                                                                                                                        Oh dear.

Comment

Saw that today.

Of course they are retarded. Why bother with the idiots in that thread. That Doc lad is a special kind of retard along with people like Lordgoat and Headshot etc
                                                                                                                          lol

was kinda hoping for you to throw me in there too.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X