• Time
  • Show
Clear All

fly eagles fly

Comment

Jackson you beaut come on. Playoffs here we come

Comment

lol Giants. Congrats ste.

Deshawn Jackson needs a clip around the ear though. Would've been funny if he'd have fell while pricking about outside the endzone.

0/4 on my plays today. Steelers to cover for the sweep lol.

Now back to avoiding the thread...

Comment

Aprentice LOL

"So you spit rather than swallow" - to Liz

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
            lol Giants. Congrats ste.

Deshawn Jackson needs a clip around the ear though. Would've been funny if he'd have fell while pricking about outside the endzone.

0/4 on my plays today. Steelers to cover for the sweep lol.

Now back to avoiding the thread...
            Yeah he needs to be careful with that shit alright, that was brilliant

Comment

No Baggs for the final after Sugar's roasting last week

He will be missed.

Comment

Jamie is retarded. So irritating with his longwinded bullshit. How did he get passed so many rounds?

Also, advertising standards are ridic funny.

Comment

LOL at all the advertising standards. Basically can't show drink helping you to get your hole!

Comment

The sheer inevitability of watching Real is soul destroying. Play utter shit, have the other team play equally bad and miss chances, and ultimately win. They've been doing it for two seasons now. Sigh...
                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                      The sheer inevitability of watching Real is soul destroying. Play utter shit, have the other team play equally bad and miss chances, and ultimately win. They've been doing it for two seasons now. Sigh...
                      Some amount of cards picked up

Comment

Lol snowplough. I was expecting someone to crash into it, not the other way around

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM2yZFEvvLQ&feature=topvideos[/ame]
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Not really an Xfactor fan, but then again, you don't need to be for some of the acts...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GTYQt9ty3w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GTYQt9ty3w[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4fPHt0FjEU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4fPHt0FjEU[/ame]
                          One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Chris did all he could there. Great pitch IMO.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

ITM of miniFtops event 32, lets hope i run deep
                              Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                Chris did all he could there. Great pitch IMO.
                                Big improvment, he's normally horrific!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                  ITM of miniFtops event 32, lets hope i run deep
                                  TID Lloyd.
                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Last edited by BrianByrne; 19-12-10, 22:05.
                                    Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

The best person on average over all the tasks just shaded it. High standard final and great series.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

does any1 have a link for the streaming of the pittsburg vs jets football game ... or any sites where ya can stream nfl games in general?

Comment

Originally posted by Insanodude View Post
                                          does any1 have a link for the streaming of the pittsburg vs jets football game ... or any sites where ya can stream nfl games in general?
                                          Most sporting events can be found here.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanodude View Post
                                            Try this: http://www.ilemi.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                              The best person on average over all the tasks just shaded it. High standard final and great series.
                                              Very true, but she did win a lot more tasks than Chris and was overall the better candidate.
                                              Still think Stella and Liz would have been a closer one to call.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                Dave , any chance you could ship to gholi on stars and i will ship to you on boyles. 5% is $45 and i will ship €35

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                  Dave , any chance you could ship to gholi on stars and i will ship to you on boyles. 5% is $45 and i will ship €35
                                                  Will do it if needed Damo. I was going to post in the thread but realised that Gholi prob wants it on FTP. did you check with him?

My name is Brian btw, that 72zero lad is Dave. The mother managed to come up with two different names for us, thankfully.

Comment

Mothers eh? What will they think of next.

Comment

Will do it if needed Damo. I was going to post in the thread but realised that Gholi prob wants it on FTP. did you check with him?

My name is Brian btw, that 72zero lad is Dave. The mother managed to come up with two different names for us, thankfully.
                                                      Fair play to the mother , she must be a clever lady. Of course u would need 2 names to differentiate between 2 ugly cnuts .

i will wait for eshan to reply but would appreciate it if u can do it for me , cheers man.

Comment

17740 entrants, 950 left...Below average stack.
                                                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                          "So you spit rather than swallow" - to Liz
                                                          Just logged on drove to naas CPT minus 10 and home already!!!
                                                          But obviously wondering what the above post means lol
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                            Spanish teams just seem to choke in the Bernabeu. Sevilla really could have won that match, but instead they go for the trusty 'bottle it, blame ref at end' approach.

Madrid's fans are a joke too. The stadium was half-empty by the final whistle. I can just about understand leaving early when 3 up, but they were 1 up and by no means had it in the bag.

Having been there a couple of times, it really is more akin to going to the theatre than going to a football match.

Comment

Will u PM me with ur details on boyles so i can ship 1st BRIAN

Comment

Will u PM me with ur details on boyles so i can ship 1st BRIAN
                                                                PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                  Just logged on drove to naas CPT minus 10 and home already!!!
                                                                  But obviously wondering what the above post means lol
                                                                  It was in the final episode of the UK Apprentice. The guys here's favourite lady was testing the new drink they were to create and the Dr guy (Shivvy?sp) said this to her when she spat the drink out!

Now Michelle.. after Christmas there will be a epic WW game coming up done by myself and MrFD and we want you to join in!

Comment

Can't get on stars to ship to gholi, so pretty for the rest of you from the point of view of karma/murphy's law

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                      Can't get on stars to ship to gholi, so pretty for the rest of you from the point of view of karma/murphy's law
                                                                      Is there a thread by Gholi, selling bits? I'm useless a searching

Edit: no worries found it

Comment

Gone in 521 for $83
                                                                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

I just listened to that clip of blindboy on Joe Duffy.I found it very entertaining!
                                                                          Blindboy played it well and made the other guy come across as a bit of a gimp.

I've often heard you giving out in here about Joe Duffy, but I can't ever recall listening to the show before. After listening to that short clip I want to punch him in the face, I see what you were getting at.

Does he always take a side like that?
                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                            I just listened to that clip of blindboy on Joe Duffy.I found it very entertaining!
                                                                            Blindboy played it well and made the other guy come across as a bit of a gimp.

I've often heard you giving out in here about Joe Duffy, but I can't ever recall listening to the show before. After listening to that short clip I want to punch him in the face, I see what you were getting at.

willie o dea was excellent on it aswell i thought lol

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                              willie o dea was excellent on it aswell i thought lol
                                                                              Yeah, I meant to mention that!

Comment

anyone know a good site to download movies?

Comment

It was in the final episode of the UK Apprentice. The guys here's favourite lady was testing the new drink they were to create and the Dr guy (Shivvy?sp) said this to her when she spat the drink out!

Now Michelle.. after Christmas there will be a epic WW game coming up done by myself and MrFD and we want you to join in!
                                                                                  I would love to play but I'm gonna have to pm u my mobile so u can explain it as mr keane tried already an im none the wiser!!!

Re: apprentice I thought it was ms mullally u were on about lol
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

I would love to play but I'm gonna have to pm u my mobile so u can explain it as mr keane tried already an im none the wiser!!!

Re: apprentice I thought it was ms mullally u were on about lol
                                                                                    Nah, she swallows afaik

No worries, will tell you in wimmins talk

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                                      anyone know a good site to download movies?
                                                                                      I use hotfile 123 it's brill but I am paying about 6 euro a month but I'm getting loads back in return!!!
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Nah, she swallows afaik

No worries, will tell you in wimmins talk
                                                                                        Looool I was gonna say that. Her washing machine froze mid cycle with laylas uniform in it today !!!
                                                                                        Could only happen to Liz
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

I wouldn't worry, there's quite a few with half a dozen games of Werewolf under their belt and they still don't have a clue what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

Oh yeah. It's pretty much his job though He'll say pretty much anything in order to keep the show/debate going.

Comment

Jaysus,
                                                                                              Played the IO sat tonight on PP.

Got AA 4 times in either the BB or UTG - didnt get paid once.
                                                                                              Got KK once UTG - didnt get paid
                                                                                              Got QQ once on the BB - didnt get paid
                                                                                              Got AK twice - doubled up twice.
                                                                                              Got JJ once in the SB - lost 20% of my stack
                                                                                              Got TT once uTG - lost 20% of my stack.

eventually went out to 55>AJ to a flopped set.
                                                                                              won my buy in back but the next one is on Boxing Day -
                                                                                              gheyness

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                Oh yeah. It's pretty much his job though He'll say pretty much anything in order to keep the show/debate going.
                                                                                                I would have thought his job was to mediate?

His line probably increases listenership though, i'm sure.
                                                                                                I'm gonna have to give him a spin during the week now, can't see myself lasting very long before throwing the radio at a wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                  5/4 between friends?
                                                                                                  Sorry Gordo have not been on the weekend, no friends in gambling Even money and we can do $100/$200

Comment

This years Irish Open Final Table starting on RTE2 now

Comment

joe duffy skits

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWgfkSoMHA0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWgfkSoMHA0[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTuixzBbssg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTuixzBbssg[/ame]
                                                                                                      48

Comment

Is Paul Carr terrible or is it just me?

Comment

Fucking hell poker is a cruel cruel game.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                            what hand(s) do you think he played terrible

Comment

Yes , but no matter how bad he is , he is not as bad as that fukkin idiot Mitchell ( what a fkn tool)

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                                Pressuming it's the snap allin with the 10s he means. Don't think we got as far as the reraise with 65 on the 7776 board.

Meh nevermind football, poker is a funny oul game

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                                  Id say the K4 would be pretty terrible

Comment

Id say the K4 would be pretty terrible
                                                                                                                    we'll you'd be a fair authority

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      Pressuming it's the snap allin with the 10s he means. Don't think we got as far as the reraise with 65 on the 7776 board.

Meh nevermind football, poker is a funny oul game
                                                                                                                      I've seen the final table before, the 10s, 65, K4 hearts and some of the hands from the heads up were shocking bad.

Comment

In a tournie on stars, there's about 1200 runners left. I raise UTG, the BB re-raises me putting in over a third of his stack. I ship and he folds, leaving himself with 11/12 big blinds.

I post the hand to a mate on googlechat, questioning/laughing his fold after putting in so much of his stack etc etc.

I shit you not, less than 5 minutes later after a mental maniac tilt spree he was one of the chip leaders in the tournie.

It was bizarre to say the least. I've obv seen spinups from similar situations, but this was just crazy. He was simply unbeatable.

Comment

I've seen the final table before, the 10s, 65, K4 hearts and some of the hands from the heads up were shocking bad.

thats a load of bollix, im not sure how many bb's, they were the hand with the tens but i wouldn't say it was over 30 and he's 4 bet pushing the button to bb. The 56 hand was the play of the FT, he -4bet pushed a nut high flush draw v the most aggro player on the table.

Paul wouldn't be the most technically sound player by any means, but he showed some bottle here on a stage many would just freeze, and try move up the massive pay jumps

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X