Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bless You deserves a custom tagline for being so kind.

Comment

Has anyone seen that fukking godfather thread . What a retarded piece of crap.
      No harm to the op but i think he needs to get out more or is in dire need of a good ride

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
        Has anyone seen that fukking godfather thread . What a retarded piece of crap.
        No harm to the op but i think he needs to get out more or is in dire need of a good ride
        Why so angry

Comment

Anyone do $75 on tilt for stars il throw in 5% of me in the main event.
          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            Why so angry
            I hate christmas

Comment

Dannydiamond we're in business!! Pm me your address and I'll get it when I'm back home.

Comment

can you charge a kindle using the htc desire charge? they're both plug->mini usb

Comment

From the Napoli game, the goal was almost as good as the commentary

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CN0v7vLxHc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CN0v7vLxHc[/ame]
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Bless You deserves a custom tagline for being so kind.
                    "and don't call me Shirley" imo.
                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                      I got the GF one's in penny's a while back. It's down stairs in the one in mary st beside the jervis.
                      Bit embarrasing answering the front door in one of these though.
                      Its such a drain when someone rings at anytime nevertheless. I wonder is there anyone out there that likes hearing the bell ring.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                        Bit embarrasing answering the front door in one of these though.
                        Its such a drain when someone rings at anytime nevertheless. I wonder is there anyone out there that likes hearing the bell ring.
                        Hopefully Hotspur will put up a couple of pics when he tries his out.
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                          Dannydiamond we're in business!! Pm me your address and I'll get it when I'm back home.
                          Fair play to ya Ciaran . Any chance you could drop into pennys for me on your way home.
                          I need an xtra large leapardskin thong ( Its not for me )

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                            Anyone seen any of those, um, slanket / snuggie type things for sale anywhere in Dublin recently? I'm talking about these warm wearable blanket type things that look like this:

I saw these in Homestore and More the other day too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                              You're an absolute legend! Thanks a million, I owe you big time.

I'll pm you now.
                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

one the lads goin through his pockets from the night before finds this

journey was camden st to ashington
                                http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Has Lloyd done it again?

HitchHiker hasn't been seen for a good few days on here and also his FB. Has anyone seen or heard from him or should we just assume he has fallen victim to LuckyLloyd?

Anyone got a number?

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post

Via Bray?

Also, Great Taxi Story

Comment

If that journey took half an hour then he must have had a little snooze in the taxi. It'll learn him.

Comment

lol pricey 8km trip i hope he reported the driver

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                          HitchHiker hasn't been seen for a good few days on here and also his FB. Has anyone seen or heard from him or should we just assume he has fallen victim to LuckyLloyd?

Anyone got a number?
                                          Stop trolling Lloyd!. No Theresa spoke out about HH stories and how they were so lame. HH hasnt been back since. He probably doesnt know about Theresa's post and is on some erotic journey from milan to minsk or something.

Comment

Actually, @the taxi receipt.

Why the fuck did the driver give him it unless it's legit? Surely if he was pulling a fast one "the printer's out of paper, sorry bud" would've come into play?

Or is he levelling?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                              Actually, @the taxi receipt.

Why the fuck did the driver give him it unless it's legit? Surely if he was pulling a fast one "the printer's out of paper, sorry bud" would've come into play?

Or is he levelling?
                                              Yep, I'd say its legit. The guy doesn't seem to be able to remember the journey as he 'found the receipt going through his pockets'. Probably stopped at the bank machine, then conked out in the car, then couldn't remember which street he lived it. I used to do it all the time.

Comment

i've never been given a receipt in a taxi.

Comment

thats what i was sayin that the driver would be pretty dumb to give the receipt, afaik he is reporting him, what good will come of it remains to be seen
                                                  http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

I hate christmas
                                                    Me too buddy, me too.

Comment

Cracking game on ESPN. Stuttgart 3, Bayern Munich 5. Still 20 minutes to go.

Comment

What a boring Sunday.
                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                          Cracking game on ESPN. Stuttgart 3, Bayern Munich 5. Still 20 minutes to go.
                                                          Fucks sake, turned it off at half time!

Comment

Detesting this Redzone bollox on sky sports, don't know whether to look atthe laptop or tv and then I see Eagles popping up gggrrrrrrr

Comment

Redzone is just the business for american football.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                Should be good. McCoy is back from injury for the Browns. I'll be watching that.

Tebow gets his first start for the Broncos, I like them @ +7.5 vs the raiders.
                                                                The Jets have to get something going. +4.5 @ the Steelers later with Troy P a doubt.
                                                                Agree with the Jets play. I got them at +6.5 earlier in the week. Steelers offensive line is in disarray. Skipping the Broncos game as there's too many unknowns atm.

My card this week looks like this (2pts on all):

ARI +3
                                                                NYG -3
                                                                CLE +1.5
                                                                STL ML
                                                                NYJ +6.5

Saints @ Ravens should be excellent also.

Comment

Anyone (Other than Flushdraw obv) watching the X-Factor winners story?

Just in case anyone was missing Xfactor I thought I would mention it

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                                    Redzone is just the business for american football.
                                                                    Considering I want to watch the Eagles game it aint. Giants scored a couple of mins ago and still not been shown I think altho sky gone to break

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                      Considering I want to watch the Eagles game it aint. Giants scored a couple of mins ago and still not been shown I think altho sky gone to break
                                                                      I like it for the novelty aspect, wouldn't want them to do it every week. Even if they'd gone with just the normal One game, theres no guarantee it would have been the one you wanted anyway is there?

Comment

Deposited on Full Tilt over an hour ago to play todays ftops and it is still pending ... no way to contact them that is quick either. Previous deposits of this size and bigger go through instantly. Monkeys/Donkeys etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                          Deposited on Full Tilt over an hour ago to play todays ftops and it is still pending ... no way to contact them that is quick either. Previous deposits of this size and bigger go through instantly. Monkeys/Donkeys etc. etc.
                                                                          It's been the same for a few people I think..I don't know what the problem is though.
                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I like it for the novelty aspect, wouldn't want them to do it every week. Even if they'd gone with just the normal One game, theres no guarantee it would have been the one you wanted anyway is there?
                                                                            I think it would have been, Colts would also be decent to watch. Ah well, i'll stop the bitching. Giants are on top anyway

Comment

i can understand may be annoing for certain games but with full game shown after i like it.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                It's been the same for a few people I think..I don't know what the problem is though.
                                                                                Finally gone through .. meh nice handy table with all stacks < starting!

Comment

selling some action for the 1mil grtd +200K grtd 2nite. just incase any one here is interested.

Comment

Redzone ruins the flow of the game imo.

Comment

Fair play to ya Ciaran . Any chance you could drop into pennys for me on your way home.
                                                                                      I need an xtra large leapardskin thong ( Its not for me )
                                                                                      Oh...Oh God....just....Oh Jesus....No, just no!

Anyways, what happened to the last one I got you?

Comment

feckin choices
                                                                                        Butch and Sundance on film 4 now classic (who are those guys>)

Sports Personaility followed by Apprentice final on BBC

Madrid on Sky

English soccer I never knew ya.

thank god I hate the darts.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                          wtf is wrong with Dunnes?

Granted I wouldn't be shopping in the clothes section but given that "The Snuggie" is sold in the food section that doesn't really matter.

Anyway saw them in the local Dunnes at the weekend while I was grocery shopping, that's the Charlestown Shopping centre in Finglas. I'm guessing they're probably in most of them though.
                                                                                          Cheers.

Also people seem to be confusing my saying that I don't frequent those shops with my thinking badly of them. I don't frequent Brown Thomas either.

Comment

Eagles are gettin killed

Comment

Misfits Xmas special on at 10. I'll be recording it but well good viewing imo.

Comment

Remember The Apprentice final episode is on tonight at 9.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                  Remember The Apprentice final episode is on tonight at 9.
                                                                                                  Should've been Liz instead of Chris in the final imo. Her and Stella have been by far the 2 most impressive candidates of the series.

Plus for eye-candy purposes Although she is back for the final tonight

Comment

Arcade Fire and The National together on Radio 6 live atm.

Opr

Comment

Gonna avoid the site from 9pm onwards as I wont get to watch the Apprentice until tomorrow.

I think it's a difficult decision for Sugar. Stella is the outstanding candiate but will Sugar be able to mould her in to the businesswoman he needs? Personally, I think Chris is a better fit for his business and he will be hired.

I'll be sad when it's over as it has really delivered some great entertainment over the past three months. On to the US version then I suppose to get my fix.

Comment

got into an hour long discussion/argument with the Moonies today outside the GPO.

Have now spent 2 hours reading more information on them then I knew before. my head hurts.
                                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

wtf happened in eagles game only 1 td in it with 3 mins left

Comment

Detroit Lions, winners.

Comment

wtf happened in eagles game only 1 td in it with 3 mins left
                                                                                                              Vick played an absolute blinder the last few mins, tied game with 1.20 left for giants

Comment

Vick played an absolute blinder the last few mins, tied game with 1.20 left for giants
                                                                                                                he made so many big plays.

Comment

Sky are taking the absolute piss moving over to the jets steelers game. Put back on redzone mofos!!!
                                                                                                                  Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                                    Sky are taking the absolute piss moving over to the jets steelers game. Put back on redzone mofos!!!
                                                                                                                    Is Redzone any use? When it was explained to me it sounded very annoying tbh, dunno how well it'd work in practice.
                                                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Lol at picking Melissa or Alex

Comment

It's use in this situation when there's one minute twenty seconds left with a tied game between Giants and Eagles!

It is good for following all the mini races between the different conferences....
                                                                                                                        Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Eagles may get a chance here,

No baggs in apprentice

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X