• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
    Ciaran is that you that is Mmcgenius on boyles
    Not me mucker.
    Don't have a Boyle's account anymore.

Someone upsetting you?

Comment

Start it anytime after 10 and I'll give it a go.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

Born, reared and beer'd in Sligo
        so FU paddy, I can be as anti Irish as i want
        methinks there is deffo some blue blood and deffo some kids, lies lies lies

speaking of engerlish types, no sign of raoul after last night thumping at the cricket.

the ashes phone clip not so funny now

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0z_TU4Gw5o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0z_TU4Gw5o[/ame]
          One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
            Meh, 3 interested..have the questions done up anyway so might try it another night.

To my bottles of Bud I go
            Go on do it I'm bored off me Trolly here !!! Hubby gone out kids in bed, tv pure shite!!
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Is it possible to get a virus on the iPhone??
              Phone kinda acting odd when I'm connected to Internet !!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                sound baii

do you think though, since he was already crazy enough to call my pf raise that he would have called a shove on the turn by me?
                It's a really goos spot to jam the turn becasue you might get a call from a big Ace, a FD, a non believer that puts you on a FD. You can also balance it up with bluffs later on. You put yourself in a spot where you should actually fold the river because you're rarely, if ever going to be ahead based on what hands he can possibly have

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                  Is it possible to get a virus on the iPhone??
                  Phone kinda acting odd when I'm connected to Internet !!
                  YES, i rang this number and got one

1800SHAG2NITE
                  Last edited by Solskjaer; 18-12-10, 22:08. Reason: bless you bless you

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                    Elshambo, .
                    don't be using the LOI/Engerlish comparison for an anti irish racist outburst, it's one reason why the fucking engerlish types are hated. The Scandis love the engerlish game also and their leagues are pocy I frooze me balls off for years watching pats in Richmond. the parents like every thing else can lead the change. The FAI should be selling it to the kiddies , Rovers have a bit of it going on (much as I hate em) It can work.

lets have an IPB pledge to attend at least 10 games next season . Do it, and bring your kids,

Comment

Your getting some sick price about 5/1. Can't ever fold the river.

Opr

Comment

YES, i rang his number and got one

1800SHAG2NITE

I see.

Comment

Turbo Sheep..go easy on me, it's my first time

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Can anyone do a trade with me plz.

I send you €25 on Moneybookers for your equivalent on Full Tilt or Paddy Power please?

I'll send first obv.

Sound
                            Last edited by TheJiggaman; 18-12-10, 22:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                              Your getting some sick price about 5/1. Can't ever fold the river.

Opr
                              Don't think you're going to be ahead 1/5 times there at all based on how the hand was played

Comment

Elshambo, .
                                don't be using the LOI/Engerlish comparison for an anti irish racist outburst, it's one reason why the fucking engerlish types are hated.
                                A picture speaks a thousand words.

Last edited by dannydiamond; 18-12-10, 22:14.
                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  Don't think you're going to be ahead 1/5 times there at all based on how the hand was played
                                  Means you only need to be ahead 1/6 to break even. No way I think you can even consider folding 2 pair no matter what the action.

Opr

Comment

YES, i rang this number and got one

1800SHAG2NITE
                                    U can get help for that u know!
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                      Means you only need to be ahead 1/6 to break even. No way I think you can even consider folding 2 pair no matter what the action.

Opr
                                      In a vacuum, i think you're probably good there about 1/20 when he jams the river. He'll have diamonds, 5s, AJ and sets a lot more than hands we beat. There's no busted draws, he's not floating 2 streets and he's never pushing any other pair. He shouldn't really be in that spot tho because he should have sized his bets different to have a PSB on the river if he's not jamming the turn

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                        I'd rather shoot myself in the face than have to watch LOI football.
                                        easy way to prove this

plenty of guns buried under sheds around Sligo

see you in March for the first league match/deer hunter escapades!?

*probably should add one of these

Last edited by Guest; 18-12-10, 22:49. Reason: * :)

Comment

If he's bad enough to have called pre OOP with 10,8 and then c/c 2 streets OOP with a 10hi flush draw I think your giving his range a huge amount of credit.

Opr

Comment

Had dinner in Salon des Saveurs tonight. Unbelievably good. Best meal I ever had ainec.

Comment

Can anyone do a trade with me plz.

I send you €25 on Moneybookers for your equivalent on Full Tilt or Paddy Power please?

I'll send first obv.

Sound
                                              Anybody?

I accidentaly deposited the money to Moneybookers for "non gaming purposes"

Comment

Anybody?

I'll do it.

Paddy Powers ok?
                                                What's your SN?

Comment

Anybody?

Does it remain "non-gaming" indefinitely?
                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

methinks there is deffo some blue blood and deffo some kids, lies lies lies

speaking of engerlish types, no sign of raoul after last night thumping at the cricket.

the ashes phone clip not so funny now
                                                    ooh im fear posh alright, alas bloodlines don't pay the bills amongst the unwashed like they used to

Engl... WE will still win the ashes
                                                    England batsmen cannot handle a bouncing pitch, due to being big girls

None of the pitches coming are supposed to have the bounce of the Waca
                                                    so that slingy bastard Johnson should be less effective
                                                    Last edited by Guest; 18-12-10, 22:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                      I'll do it.

Paddy Powers ok?
                                                      What's your SN?
                                                      lovely, thanks a mill

DJKendo is my paddy power name

can you pm me your email address so I can send the €25 to you

Comment

lovely, thanks a mill

DJKendo is my paddy power name

can you pm me your email address so I can send the €25 to you
                                                        All done.
                                                        Go get 'em.

Comment

All done.
                                                          Go get 'em.
                                                          Done, thanks a billion

Comment

Live football is the nuts, the standard may be infinitely lower but when I look back at my top ten memories as a football fan it's pretty much 10 for 10 Shelbourne related. I don't blame people for not going to LOI matches, there's alot about it that is just truly awful, but you can't beat the atmosphere of a live game and the big Dublin derbies are as good a live sporting experiences as you'll get in the city anyway.
                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Bless You is vying for most helpful person on this forum

Keep it up sir, wp

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                Bless You is vying for most helpful person on this forum

Keep it up sir, wp
                                                                And what would you like for Christmas young man?

Comment

boiler is broken
                                                                  Bottom element was sparking and live had burned through the element and could have burned the apt down!
                                                                  So disconnected that and just using the other one
                                                                  Obviously fucked up somewhere and was putting off a shower due to now hot water
                                                                  just had one there and I'm fucking perishing
                                                                  FML
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                    Live football is the nuts, the standard may be infinitely lower but when I look back at my top ten memories as a football fan it's pretty much 10 for 10 Shelbourne related. I don't blame people for not going to LOI matches, there's alot about it that is just truly awful, but you can't beat the atmosphere of a live game and the big Dublin derbies are as good a live sporting experiences as you'll get in the city anyway.
                                                                    Have to agree with you there. Have had some great memories through the years as a cork city fan most notably winning the league at home to Derry on last day of season, beating bohs away in the semi final of cup the year we won it, watching city play in sweden against hammarby and hearing city chants throughout the trains that day.

Unfortunately what has become an all too uncommon theme with clubs in this country has been the financial difficulties which is a lot more off putting than the standard of football on show.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                          A picture speaks a thousand words.

Sit on it Andrea.

I only teased out 2 of ye, slow night

Comment

Remember this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBS2itUB8ok&feature=fvst[/ame]

And in the charts the same time(I think)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_UXvcr22rM[/ame]
                                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 19-12-10, 01:14.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                              LOL that reminds me of this. I used to have record some vids off MTV and i remember that these 2 were on one after the other. Oh the shame!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz5FYqWRJXE[/ame]

Comment

Trading Places is such a good film

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpqknwKbvDE[/ame]

Comment

And what would you like for Christmas young man?
                                                                                  Ste asked for a wig

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                    Had dinner in Salon des Saveurs tonight. Unbelievably good. Best meal I ever had ainec.
                                                                                    What ye go for?
                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                      LOL that reminds me of this. I used to have record some vids off MTV and i remember that these 2 were on one after the other. Oh the shame!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz5FYqWRJXE
                                                                                      Lol, that was another one.

I tend to have fond memories of tunes in a certain time of my life, as do most probably, that's my excuse for posting alot of shit tunes.

I remember alot of tunes from that particular time. I was heading off to college and I was going out with a girl who'd just won some big award for her(and her classmates) transition year progect In Abbeyfeale.

I have absolutely no recollection of what the film was about but Gerry Ryan hosted the evening and Finches sponsored it. I remember never having heard of finches before and we all grabbed the free bottles to stick into our vodka.

There was a disco after and that's what has alot of those tunes forever with me.
                                                                                      My first day of college began the following morning, I slept on the couch in her parents house(well, until they were asleep) and headed out v early the following morning to hitchhike back to Tralee for my first day in college. I wish I had that kind of energy now!

Here's a couple of more.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iF47M3YDlg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXYa_qklKPc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8ljHOSqc4A[/ame]

And last but my no means least!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN8WeadBW1o[/ame]

It's kinda ironic that the Charles and Eddie 'would I lie to you' became the ultimate anthem for the end of our relationship.

If I remember correctly I think someone on here actually knows her.
                                                                                      Last edited by dannydiamond; 19-12-10, 02:05.

Comment

Oops nearly forgot this one, awsome.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_fXDfZR-4U[/ame]

Comment

Jaysus Danny, Crucify is such an immense song! I went to see her in Dublin back in July at the Iveagh Grounds. Herself, a keyboard and a piano for two hours. What a performer!
                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Nice little straight flush

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 55 Tournament, 1250/2500 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t95269)
                                                                                            BB (t34680)
                                                                                            UTG (t164214)
                                                                                            UTG+1 (t86090)
                                                                                            MP1 (t34481)
                                                                                            MP2 (t61764)
                                                                                            Hero (CO) (t15252)
                                                                                            Button (t88463)

Hero's M: 4.07

Preflop: Hero is CO with 2, A
                                                                                            4 folds, Hero bets t15002 (All-In), Button calls t15002, 2 folds

Flop: (t33754) 2, 5, 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t33754) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t33754) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t33754
                                                                                            Main pot: t33754 between Hero and Button, won by Hero

Results:
                                                                                            Button had A, 7 (straight, five high).
                                                                                            Hero had 2, A (straight flush, five high).
                                                                                            Outcome: Hero won t35754
                                                                                            One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

You missed one!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60fqp2rLUR4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60fqp2rLUR4[/ame]

Comment

Any 2 unlimited????
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                                                                                  PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 55 Tournament, 1250/2500 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t95269)
                                                                                                  BB (t34680)
                                                                                                  UTG (t164214)
                                                                                                  UTG+1 (t86090)
                                                                                                  MP1 (t34481)
                                                                                                  MP2 (t61764)
                                                                                                  Hero (CO) (t15252)
                                                                                                  Button (t88463)

Hero's M: 4.07

Preflop: Hero is CO with 2, A
                                                                                                  4 folds, Hero bets t15002 (All-In), Button calls t15002, 2 folds

Flop: (t33754) 2, 5, 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t33754) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t33754) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t33754
                                                                                                  Main pot: t33754 between Hero and Button, won by Hero

Results:
                                                                                                  Button had A, 7 (straight, five high).
                                                                                                  Hero had 2, A (straight flush, five high).
                                                                                                  Outcome: Hero won t35754
                                                                                                  Nice one, The Steel Wheel as its known as.

I got my 7th Royal Flush during the week they've all been on cash tables. Flopped a straight flush with the K9c and turned a royal. I didnt get paid and barely gave the hand a second thought. I am that desensitised to poker now if I flop a poker I just think ugh how am I gonna get paid cause its usually in a heads up pot or maybe 2 players if im lucky.

Still get kinda excited everytime I see aces so I guess the passion isnt totally gone.

Comment

Anyone seen any of those, um, slanket / snuggie type things for sale anywhere in Dublin recently? I'm talking about these warm wearable blanket type things that look like this:

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                      Anyone seen any of those, um, slanket / snuggie type things for sale anywhere in Dublin recently? I'm talking about these warm wearable blanket type things that look like this:

not a fan of her hand

Comment

Lolz:

Created by the publishers of EBONY. During its years of publishing it was the largest ever children-focused publication for African Americans.

edit: http://books.google.ie/books?id=27ID..._1004_homepage
                                                                                                        Last edited by hotspur; 19-12-10, 02:41.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                          Jaysus Danny, Crucify is such an immense song! I went to see her in Dublin back in July at the Iveagh Grounds. Herself, a keyboard and a piano for two hours. What a performer!
                                                                                                          Yeah, she's brilliant, I still have my original copy of 'little earthquakes' and still listen to it form time to time.

She had something I can't recall ever seeing in a female artist since, it's hard to quantify but there was something haunting and beautiful about her music.

Comparisons used to be made back then between her and Kate Bush, and they were fairly justified IMO. Both great in their own right, and both uniqe in their own time.

I didn't think she was still around and performing, I'd love to see her live.

I feel bad now for sandwiching her inbetween Jimmy Nail and Kriss Kross.

For the benefit of those who weren't aware of her, here's the obligatory most well known from her catalogue.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXVjWTxvYVQ&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                          Last edited by dannydiamond; 19-12-10, 02:49.

Comment

They're on sale down here in Tralee and I will probably be in Dublin on Monday afternoon.

If you have no luck between now and tomorrow I can pick up one for you and meet somewhere? I'm sure someone will know somewhere in Dublin but just said I'd say it yo you anyway.
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Almost exactly the same post as 24 hrs ago

edit: 20th
                                                                                                              Last edited by 40something; 19-12-10, 03:04.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                They're on sale down here in Tralee and I will probably be in Dublin on Monday afternoon.

If you have no luck between now and tomorrow I can pick up one for you and meet somewhere? I'm sure someone will know somewhere in Dublin but just said I'd say it yo you anyway.
                                                                                                                Thanks for the offer, I should be okay. My Googling suggests that such things are pretty common around places I wouldn't tend to frequent such as Dunnes, Pennys, Guineys. Was just wondering if anyone had spotted them in a particular one recently.

Comment

lol
                                                                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQriw-tiFBU[/ame]

Comment

Thanks for the offer, I should be okay. My Googling suggests that such things are pretty common around places I wouldn't tend to frequent such as Dunnes, Pennys, GUINEYS. Was just wondering if anyone had spotted them in a particular one recently.
                                                                                                                    Even though I realise he sells shit, it pleases me to to finally hear of my cousins business mentioned in the BBV.

I'm not sure if this is a brag or a beat.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 19-12-10, 03:09.

Comment

Don't know if anyone plays minecraft here but there is live streaming of the coding, which is nerdy cool.

Comment

places I wouldn't tend to frequent such as Dunnes, Pennys, Guineys.
                                                                                                                        I can understand why you wouldn't want to shop in Dunnes, and obviously Guineys is off limits for just about everyone. But Primark/Pennys is fantastic.

Comment

Britney would like to dedicate this to the English cricket team, impressive performance

1 2 3
                                                                                                                          and OUT

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZzaUz6TMb0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZzaUz6TMb0[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X