Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major outage at work this morning and I thought I'd have to go in.

Didnt make it out of the estate.. Slid sideways into a kerb and now left back wheel faces a different direction to the others..

Comment

I think someone was asking where to get story cubes? Just saw them on sale in the art and hobby shop in santry.
      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
        Ye what a fucking joke. thought i played it nice and safe waiting for the CL draw to be made and making sure we weren't drawn on Tuesday the 15th. Booked 3 tix with aer lingus this afternoon FFS. I take it there is no way around this. its just tough shite ye?
        afraid so. Drives me demented, if you took a punt and got caught out fair enough. There's warnings on all the sites that fixtures are only confirmed until X date. But then they move the confirmed fixtures around as well.

They should have scheduled it for Saturday morning in the first place, that would have been the sensible move.
        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

still snowless over there?

Odds lengthening on me getting home for Christmas!

Comment

Its grand here on the east coast. UK seems to be getting smashed by it.

Comment

Edinburgh still fucking freezing, but no sign of snow yet.

Said before, but I'd see a "The Shining" style outcome to getting stuck here. Flatmate is grand in small doses, but spending Christmas here would kill me.

edit -aefrjkndadgfkjjNESFKIJDFSGKJNASD Fuck. Forgot about Fantasy Football and its too late to change anything
              Last edited by Emmet; 18-12-10, 11:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                Ye what a fucking joke. thought i played it nice and safe waiting for the CL draw to be made and making sure we weren't drawn on Tuesday the 15th. Booked 3 tix with aer lingus this afternoon FFS. I take it there is no way around this. its just tough shite ye?
                Yup, I tried to book the return leg on the Sunday out of Leeds for £45 yesterday but thankfully the session got locked. Only €37 for the Saturday flights yesterday.
                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

For the lady in your life this Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Update from the Letterkenny judges ; Snow - douze points

Comment

Thankfully I'm not too worried about Letterkenny airport's status!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        Update from the Letterkenny judges ; Snow - douze points
                        Waterford Judge - Snow - Nil point.

May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Arsenal game called off.
                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                            Waterford Judge - Snow - Nil point.

Ballybeg? Looks like the exact same angle as that Youtube video from the heavy snowfall last time.
                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                              Arsenal game called off.
                              Nasri as Capt .

Just checked my FF team there and i'm playing the "pedo fighters" in the cup lol. Didn't even know there was a cup thing in FF.

Comment

Chelsea - United Off.

Comment

Not a tip

Uk apprentice fans, 1.35 Southwell. That man must have a hand in this after all the talk of fields & ponies!

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                    Chelsea - United Off.
                                    that works out well for them doesn't it. Must have been praying for snow all week at stamford bridge
                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Who are Blackpool fooling by not postponing they're game tomorrow yet. Pity about the Chelski United game, was looking forward to a good hungover day of footie tomorrow
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                        Ballybeg? Looks like the exact same angle as that Youtube video from the heavy snowfall last time.
                                        Providing live weather data and information from Waterford City in the South East of Ireland

Nothing to do with me....

I couldn't be bothered getting out of bed to take a photo out the window earlier
                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                          in Thorndale
                                          Thats just on the road to ours! we are just behind the Woodlands School.

Comment

Craig Gordon just made one of the best saves you'll ever see.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                              Craig Gordon just made one of the best saves you'll ever see.
                                              Brillant save! Have been really impressed with Gyan when I have seen him this season and he has been really good again today.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                that works out well for them doesn't it. Must have been praying for snow all week at stamford bridge
                                                Eh no.

Comment

I feel ill. .
                                                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Both games tomorrow now off.

Comment

What games aren't off at this stage?

Comment

Why are all the games off?? Don't most clubs have undersoil heating?

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                          I feel ill. .
                                                          I am in no way surprised about this after seeing you shout "POT!" every time I was in a hand last night.
                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                            I think someone was asking where to get story cubes? Just saw them on sale in the art and hobby shop in santry.
                                                            yeah that was me
                                                            thanks for the help
                                                            but iam living in dungarvan so no good to me

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                              Why are all the games off?? Don't most clubs have undersoil heating?
                                                              It's nothing got to do with the pitch in most cases. It's the danger in getting to the ground, and in the stands. It's for safety reasons

Comment

It's nothing got to do with the pitch in most cases. It's the danger in getting to the ground, and in the stands. It's for safety reasons
                                                                I look forward to the claims that Chelsea deliberately got the game called off.

Sunday will suck now, may aswell go mass or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                  I am in no way surprised about this after seeing you shout "POT!" every time I was in a hand last night.
                                                                  Lol had completely forgotten bout that
                                                                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                    Lol had completely forgotten bout that
                                                                    This doesn't surprise me either
                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Request to change angry-ball to Angry Dad

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56PvriH4Oek[/ame]
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl6VONnj-ng[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                          yeah that was me
                                                                          thanks for the help
                                                                          but iam living in dungarvan so no good to me
                                                                          They don't have any shops in Waterford but they do have a fair few around the place
                                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

What is the story with fitted sheets?

Is there some technique to folding them that I'm completely unaware of?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Sunday will suck now, may aswell go mass or something.
                                                                              Easy on there CHD no need to go to those extremes. We will get through this and be better people at the other side for it. Deep breaths.

Comment

Fuck off with this inane chit chat. We want details about the Korean bird who apparently 'loves the cock'. Pictures are good too:

Korean's love the cock.

Chrust
                                                                                ?
                                                                                Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 18-12-10, 14:17.
                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

What is the story with fitted sheets?

Is there some technique to folding them that I'm completely unaware of?
                                                                                  I saw a youtube video before, it was incredibly complicated and still looked like shit.
                                                                                  It's not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                    Easy on there CHD no need to go to those extremes. We will get through this and be better people at the other side for it. Deep breaths.
                                                                                    You are right. I have calmed down.

Comment

Had looked for this clip a couple of times before but no success, wp kakak

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeqPJojGqxc[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                        Fuck off with this inane chit chat. We want details about the Korean bird who apparently 'loves the cock'. Pictures are good too.
                                                                                        Well, first she looked like this
                                                                                        SPOILER

Then I had some of this
                                                                                        SPOILER

And I rubbed my eyes and looked at her again, and she looked like this
                                                                                        SPOILER

And I was all like this
                                                                                        SPOILER

So then I started with this

SPOILER

And when I looked back, she was like this
                                                                                        SPOILER

So I got off the bar stool, and stumbled over to show her my

SPOILER

Which she loved so much that she suggested I buy her a drink.
                                                                                        So being me, I
                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                        Laughed in her face cause I'm a busto student and walked home alone

Comment

Bought my sister who is 40 today a '13th Birthday' card by mistaken.
                                                                                          Time to get out the auld pen.

Comment

Well, first she looked like this
                                                                                            SPOILER

Then I had some of this
                                                                                            SPOILER

And I rubbed my eyes and looked at her again, and she looked like this
                                                                                            SPOILER

And I was all like this
                                                                                            SPOILER

So then I started with this

SPOILER

And when I looked back, she was like this
                                                                                            SPOILER

So I got off the bar stool, and stumbled over to show her my

SPOILER

Which she loved so much that she suggested I buy her a drink.
                                                                                            So being me, I
                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                            Laughed in her face cause I'm a busto student and walked home alone

SPOILER

Comment

How come Liverpool's game was cancelled when virtually all other north England games are still on? I mean Blackburn is like 40 minutes drive away.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                Skirting's not like Pokémon.

You don't get a prize for catching them all

Comment

While all the cool kids now have the HTC Desire and the likes, i still have my 16gb ipod itouch.

I haven't connected to the laptop i got a couple of months a go so said i better do it because i needed to update the itouch because a couple of things weren't working.

Downloaded itunes and quickplayer and connected the itouch. 'm running software 3.1.3 It said ipod software update 4.2 is available but when i try to update it says that i get the below message

If i just go ahead without syncing, it says it's going to delete all my files??

So when i try to sync, it says it's going to replace all the apps on my ipod with the apps in the library which is the opposite way to what i expected.

I'm a tad confused, can anyone help pls?

Comment

While all the cool kids now have the HTC Desire and the likes, i still have my 16gb ipod itouch.

I haven't connected to the laptop i got a couple of months a go so said i better do it because i needed to update the itouch because a couple of things weren't working.

Downloaded itunes and quickplayer and connected the itouch. 'm running software 3.1.3 It said ipod software update 4.2 is available but when i try to update it says that i get the below message

If i just go ahead without syncing, it says it's going to delete all my files??

So when i try to sync, it says it's going to replace all the apps on my ipod with the apps in the library which is the opposite way to what i expected.

I'm a tad confused, can anyone help pls?

use that rip the ipod then sync

u can find cracked irip from the usual sources
                                                                                                    Last edited by peteypop; 18-12-10, 15:06.

Comment

1, Continue
                                                                                                      2. Update
                                                                                                      3. Sync

When you update the software these are the messages that pop up, all normall.

Comment

Good day BBV. How's things?

Comment

Jaws Attacks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yJD3Qubz0c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yJD3Qubz0c[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                                            Good day to you. Tell me, good sir - Are you aware that your next post will be your thousandth on this fine message board? Are you planning some kind of special japery for your thousandth post, what what?
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                                              Not bad, you? Stuck in Tralee because of lack of buses home but on the plus side might pay the local casino's €5,000 GTD tourney tomorrow night. So, you know, swings and roundabouts
                                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                                1, Continue
                                                                                                                2. Update
                                                                                                                3. Sync

When you update the software these are the messages that pop up, all normall.
                                                                                                                I'm firing full steam ahead and just going for the update! Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                                  Good day to you. Tell me, good sir - Are you aware that your next post will be your thousandth on this fine message board? Are you planning some kind of special japery for your thousandth post, what what?
                                                                                                                  He's going to stop pussyfooting around and teasing us that he's doing the reveal for his sheep game and he's going to go full steam ahead! You don't realise how much work is involved until you start doing the answers!

Comment

Elmander got me 2 points for the FF earlier, looks like that's my lot for the week.
                                                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                      Elmander got me 2 points for the FF earlier, looks like that's my lot for the week.
                                                                                                                      +1

Comment

23 points with 2 to play!

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                          West brom, West Ham and Wolves not to score and i could do very well

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X