Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
      i got a few dollars i can fight the case
      kerching!
      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

There are shadowy forces at play, offshore corporations and suitcases of money exchanging hands in carparks. Believe nothing you hear, trust no-one, always be vigilant. They are everywhere and they are ruthless fucking maniacs who will stop at nothing. They have blood on their hands and they will not hesitate to crush you like a bug.

you don't want to be part of this thing
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
          EL Stunt - Fitz EOM on Thurs night. Are you playing?
          ha! long story, negotiations with Mrs Stunt on that point somehow ended up with her going out on Thursday and me babysitting

I am obv. in the David Begg school of negotiation

so no not this time, i got to play the mickey mouse leagues last night

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
            kerching!
            ambulance chaser

Comment

Jesus you don't look at poker forum on boards for a few days and realise that the world of Irish poker has changed completely for ever. For the better imo, best of luck lads.

Comment

Hello All - Good Luck to Dom and the Lads

Congrats and the rest to all of you.
                No Sig To See Here

Comment

Previously on 24,

SPOILER
                  I really dont like that Renee Walker character, did find it funny thou last week when she was hacking your man up with that saw that Jack was freaking out, hello you have done 10 times worse stuff Jack! The whole Dana Walsh use to be a criminal thing a load of bollox, that is one story line that ive always hated, she is working for one of the supposedly most secure agencies but let she can fool them with some fake documents, ffs!
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    legal difficulties

I am not at liberty to say any more
                    Fair enough i was gonna say something bad about cricket to draw you out but then i remembered your affiliation to the black magic

Jay Z lyrics?

Comment

A reminder for those that didn't see Kevs post yesterday, there is now a private 'cousins' forum on here. PM one of us for access.

Comment

I thought that was a piss take.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                          I thought that was a piss take.
                          It's the no Danny's club

(DannyDiamond is allowed obv, as we can have one Danny)

Comment

will flushdraw be running the boards HU league on here
                            or will i have to set up a new account on the dark side....

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                A reminder for those that didn't see Kevs post yesterday, there is now a private 'cousins' forum on here. PM one of us for access.
                                That is what this place was missing - a clique!! Inner circle ftw!!!!
                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

there is too much to catch up on in the new BBV already so think i'll just start from here...

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts_q7SXQVF0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                      Ughhh Migraine's in work, anything else get blurred vision for about an hour before they hit?
                                      I always get that after playing football, got one right now. Never been able to explain it properly to anyone, my Missus thinks I have brain-damage.

Hello new place

Comment

This clown had my head wrecked for the last hour as you can see from his inspired pre flop call. Not the biggest pot this morning but certainly the most satisfying

PartyPoker, $2.00/4.00 Pot limit Omaha Cash Games, 5 Players
                                        Hand Converter by Pokerhand.org

Board:
                                        UTG: $344.60
                                        CO: $398.90
                                        Button: $157.87
                                        SB: $1,071.50
                                        Hero: $470

Dealt to Hero A:heart: A:diamond: T:diamond: J:heart:

Pre-flop:
                                        (2 folds), Button calls $4, SB raises to $14, Hero raises to $48, (1 folds), SB calls $36

Flop: ($108) 6:spade: 3:heart: 2:heart: (2 Players)
                                        SB checks, Hero bets $80, SB calls $80

Turn: ($268) A:club: (2 Players)
                                        SB bets $268, Hero raises to $338, SB calls $70

River: ($944) K:diamond: (2 Players)

Results:
                                        SB Showed 3:diamond: A:spade: 6:diamond: 7:spade:
                                        Hero Showed A:heart: A:diamond: T:diamond: J:heart:
                                        Hero wins $942

Comment

Originally posted by dangerousdavid View Post
                                          I always get that after playing football, got one right now. Never been able to explain it properly to anyone, my Missus thinks I have brain-damage.

Hello new place
                                          They're called visual migranes. Kinda scary when you first get them.
                                          Take a soluble disprin, they work a treat. It'll wear off in 5 minutes

Comment

Ive watched two absolutely fantastic french films over the last two days. The Prophet and Mesrine: Killer Instinct. (pt 1). Both are f*cking amasing. Do yourself a favor and watch them. The prophet is a prison crime drama, and Mesrine is a spralling crime epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                              Ive watched two absolutely fantastic french films over the last two days. The Prophet and Mesrine: Killer Instinct. (pt 1). Both are f*cking amasing. Do yourself a favor and watch them. The prophet is a prison crime drama, and Mesrine is a spralling crime epic.
                                              are they so awesome that you've forgotten the English language?

Comment

Mom forces son to kill hamster for bad grade
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Nice one, will chk these out. Getting into my foreign films these days.

You should chk out a dutch film called Black Book, it's about the dutch resistance in WW2. Really good.

Comment

Whats this about?? sry if stupit Q
                                                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by dangerousdavid View Post

Hello new place

What you do when you get them? I normally only get them once a month sometimes once a day for a couple of days. I thought it was my eyes at first but I have perfect vision.
                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Just a quick post to say best of luck in your new home lads

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                          a grey-haired member?
                                                          Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                          A fellow sporting a salt and pepper look.
                                                          On two topics. I've had too much coffee this morning and consquently it has taken me until now to remember the word I was looking for.

I believe the description you two were looking for is "distinguished".

Comment

I saw The Prophet over the weekend, it was very good. Saw both Part I and Part II of Mesrine a few months ago when it hit the cinema and it is not up to the same level as The Prophet. Part II is a bit of a let down after Part I as well, his exploits become very 'samey' after a while. I'd love to think that going to see these movies would help me become reaquainted with my French but no such luck!

Comment

Yeah Mesrine is class, I was looking for part two to stick onto cousins last night but couldn't find any. Anything with Vincent Cassel is usually decent.

Comment

Have heard great things about The Prophet, looking forward to watching it over the weekend.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                What a psycho.
                                                                "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

What you do when you get them? I normally only get them once a month sometimes once a day for a couple of days. I thought it was my eyes at first but I have perfect vision.
                                                                  I just sit them out normally, got one last week while driving though which wasn't ideal.

Back in the day a smoke would get rid, although i'm sure you've tried that

Comment

Saw A Prophet yesterday.

Several superb set-pieces and excellent performance from the guy playing the main character, especially considering he must have been on screen for at least 2 hrs of the 2.5hr movie.

Overall though, a bit underwhelmed. Too many characters introduced, some of them even with the super dramatic slow-mo, freeze-frame, name-on-screen combo, but not developed.

Won't go into the plot, for fear of spoiling (I don't know how to make spoiler tags!) but basically felt he could have kept it credible without diminishing the impact of the story he had to tell.

Visually splendid, however. And if you like prison movies / crime dramas, there's a lot more than just the usual cliches in this one (although most of them are in it too).

Only a 6.5/10 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                      Classy post.

Forza Italia.

And one for the ladies

swoon

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                                        Saw A Prophet yesterday.

Several superb set-pieces and excellent performance from the guy playing the main character, especially considering he must have been on screen for at least 2 hrs of the 2.5hr movie.

Overall though, a bit underwhelmed. Too many characters introduced, some of them even with the super dramatic slow-mo, freeze-frame, name-on-screen combo, but not developed.

Won't go into the plot, for fear of spoiling (I don't know how to make spoiler tags!) but basically felt he could have kept it credible without diminishing the impact of the story he had to tell.

Visually splendid, however. And if you like prison movies / crime dramas, there's a lot more than just the usual cliches in this one (although most of them are in it too).

Only a 6.5/10 for me.
                                                                        what does a movie gotta do to get a 7 out of you KP?

Comment

PM enroute.

Also, i'll be damned if im reading back any further. This place would put a beehive to shame in terms of activity, impressive stuff.

Comment

How do i get more that 10 posts on a page at once??

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                              swoon

GHEY

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                what does a movie gotta do to get a 7 out of you KP?
                                                                                Would have been at least a 7 if:

it was about 40 minutes shorter
                                                                                or
                                                                                it featured a prison Don who's actually scary (guy playing the Corsican crime boss was no Jack Nicholson, to say the least)

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                  How do i get more that 10 posts on a page at once??

And scroll down to thread display options

Comment

Originally posted by afex View Post
                                                                                    will flushdraw be running the boards HU league on here
                                                                                    or will i have to set up a new account on the dark side....
                                                                                    No he will be running it from boards, as he said it would be too much hassle to run it both here and over there.

Comment

I enjoyed The Prophet when i saw it about a month ago, but there were a few bits that sucked. I think 7.5-8 is about right.
                                                                                      Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Mesrine part 1 and 2 are great, the guy playing Mesrine did an excellent job. Haven't gotten round to watching A Prophet.

Another few good foreign films I've seen lately are Zift (Bulgaria), The Green Butchers or De grønne slagtere (Denmark) and Delicatessen (France), all excellent imo.

Best of luck with the new site lads, was more of a lurker on the other one.

Comment

LOL,Papa Lazarou,funny user name reference.
                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

So close to 10k posts on the other place, oh well. Anyone recommend so good dj's that would be similiar to the scratch perverts? I know krafty kuts would be one but don't know many other.

Comment

I hate Judge Judy Icarus, she is a fcuking cow/old hag/cnut!

Comment

Crazy talk.
                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                  So close to 10k posts on the other place, oh well. Anyone recommend so good dj's that would be similiar to the scratch perverts? I know krafty kuts would be one but don't know many other.

Are they still hip-hop or have they moved to Techno.

Comment

also check out 13:tzameti (franco armenian film). i posted it to the cousins a few months back. it's the directors first film and is not bad at all (although the actors directing is a bit poor), but definitely worth a watch.

Comment

Full Metal Jacket is on TV tonight. I know the world has it on DVD but the opening scenes in this movie are magical. TG4 9.05. I hope it's not in Irish, don't think I could take Gunnery Sargent Hartman spouting, Sin e mo rhaidhfil Sin e mo ghun.

Comment

Try irreverable for french films

Comment

iv also been off the drink since Jan 1st and find that im happy enough - there is 2 possible reasons for this

1) I have lost weight and in general am far healthier.

2) when youv been off the drink for awhile you always get the anticipation of "The Big One" the session to beat all sessions which is likely to come along soon

Comment

Mate just send me link to this think might seen in the other bbv before anyway worth watch.
                                                                                                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA0a62wmd1A[/ame]
                                                                                                            ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                            I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Ship the POTD to Kayroo over on boards, probably the last POTD for poker ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                Full Metal Jacket is on TV tonight. I know the world has it on DVD but the opening scenes in this movie are magical. TG4 9.05. I hope it's not in Irish, don't think I could take Gunnery Sargent Hartman spouting, Sin e mo rhaidhfil Sin e mo ghun.

Comment

She's not bad looking though for her age.

Are they still hip-hop or have they moved to Techno.

We'll I'm looking for the hip-hop stuff.

Comment

Dj Yoda?

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                      iv also been off the drink since Jan 1st and find that im happy enough - there is 2 possible reasons for this

1) I have lost weight and in general am far healthier.

2) when youv been off the drink for awhile you always get the anticipation of "The Big One" the session to beat all sessions which is likely to come along soon
                                                                                                                      Likewise

And the big one is this weekend. Stag in Amsterdam!

Comment

She's not bad looking though for her age.

We'll I'm looking for the hip-hop stuff.
                                                                                                                        Your sir are disgusting!

(who were you previously)

Comment

Your sir are disgusting!

(who were you previously)

Chucky the tree, might stick that somewhere although it might be best to keep it quiet.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X