• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about 5 stars?
    Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      how many posts do you need to become a three star general in this army?
      LOL
      Someones Friday was ruined by not getting the little fillip he was expecting on whoring through the 500 post mark
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        LOL
        Someones Friday was ruined by not getting the little fillip he was expecting on whoring through the 500 post mark
        you'll be the one who's laughing when I have three shiny stars beside my name

no wait, I'll be the one who's....ah feck it

you're only a bollix
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Posting
          It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
            Raoul Duke III is in spectacular form today.
            the glass of wine with lunch revived me nicely

just wait until New Leaf romps home at 5.40, then we'll be suckin' diesel

(and it if doesn't I'll be suckin' diesel - out of de neighbour's Mondeo )
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

whores
              It's all an illusion

Comment

I
                It's all an illusion

Comment

I'm selling my stars, discount if you buy both.
                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

T
                    It's all an illusion

Comment

T.
                      It's all an illusion

Comment

+1

Comment

Bought Rockband for the bro for his birthday (2months late).

Fuck Poker. I have a new addiction

Comment

Arrrrgggghhh Falling Down Index rising rapidly

Comment

Speaking of stars and such like.

Q. Whats the definition of blind optimism?

A. Dom making the username '6Starpool' a reserved username just in case

Comment

How do you convert a hand from i-poker onto weaktight??

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  Arrrrgggghhh Falling Down Index rising rapidly
                                  What's happening? Don't let The Man push you around Kev!

Comment

Is Glee worth watching or do you have to be a disaffected unpopular teenager to like it? I like their video for Don't Stop Believing you see. And by that I, of course, mean that I think the chick in it is kind of hot. Much hotter than the wheelchair guy for example.

Comment

Ahh, the horses back running at Dundalk tonight. Bring on the long evenings spent on the balcony with a can of Guinness and the best view that a months rent can buy.
                                      Three lads just walked by doing a course inspection and the bookies are setting up their pitches.
                                      All that's left now is for herself to resume saying ''Oh that one didn't want to go into the cubicle at all, bet on him..bet on him!!!''
                                      Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                        Is Glee worth watching or do you have to be a disaffected unpopular teenager to like it? I like their video for Don't Stop Believing you see. And by that I, of course, mean that I think the chick in it is kind of hot. Much hotter than the wheelchair guy for example.
                                        Oh Shit!
                                        I had no idea until now that my daughter was disaffected and unpopular. I thought it was some happy clappy feelgood crap like the rest of the teenage dross on TV.
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

4351 hands in a day, god bless Rush Poker.
                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            Oh Shit!
                                            I had no idea until now that my daughter was disaffected and unpopular. I thought it was some happy clappy feelgood crap like the rest of the teenage dross on TV.
                                            I wouldn't take my knowledge of Glee Club as gleaned from a music video and the accompanying Youtube comments as 100% solid proof that your daughter is disaffected, unpopular, and destined for a life of unhappiness. 80% certainty tops. Certainly nothing a tattoo and taking up smoking couldn't solve.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                              4351 hands in a day, god bless Rush Poker.
                                              So far?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHatfield View Post
                                                So far?
                                                Nah yesterday, that many by this time would be hardcore though.
                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Cork people LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAsUfWvIiXY[/ame]

Comment

Blondie would still get it all the same.
                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      how many posts do you need to become a three star general in this army?
                                                      Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                      how about 5 stars?
                                                      lol
                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                        Yeah, she'd have to squeal like a pig in that American accent she has.

Comment

That's all the stars there are to be gained.

Comment

Cork people LOL
                                                            Oh my Jaysus!!

I had hoped that was a pisstake, but alas no it seems not... http://www.crystalswing.com/

They need to be exterminated immediately.
                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

That's all the stars there are to be gained.
                                                              Damn your Communist outlook on the stars system. I really wanted Internet confirmation of my greatness in the form of special Administrator stars and stuff, but I was outvoted by my three comrades.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                Oh my Jaysus!!

I had hoped that was a pisstake, but alas no it seems not... http://www.crystalswing.com/

They need to be exterminated immediately.
                                                                Immediately clicked on the "What the Stars Say" section. Wasn't disappointed.

Comment

As would the daughter

Comment

Originally posted by Henry17
                                                                    The way they break the statistics down it takes a bit of number crunching to actually get at a percentage. But just a quick glance shows that 46,000 to 48,000 abortions are preformed in Ontario every year. There are ~1.5M women in the 15-35 age group in Ontario. Remove married women as considerably less likely and you are left with under a million women (likely under 900k). Factor in that girls who are attractive and social are much more likely to have an abortion than girls who are unattractive or anti-social and it isn't at all surprising that more than half the girls I know have had at least one.
                                                                    Originally posted by Henry17
                                                                    Actually I haven't. I do actually believe I am superior and my opinions are superior to most when it comes to other less subjective discussions.
                                                                    Henry just posting gold lately. i wonder if we could get him posting in the bbv.

Comment

LOL, here's what these Stars ......

had to say....

Mike & Mary and the Lads,

Great site hope it works well for you.
                                                                      As usual anything ye do ye do it very well.
                                                                      Thanks for all the fun and friendship over the past few years.

Sean Murphy & Tony Coffey
                                                                      aka Bachelors in Trouble

Comment

Wow!! That's genuinely disturbing.
                                                                        Does that youngfella ever blink?
                                                                        Crystal fuckin Meth more like...like
                                                                        Last edited by Bless You; 26-02-10, 18:03.

Comment

So I'm browsing poker articles and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. New thread in the forum, you gotta read it. Its good news too.
                                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I enjoyed this.

Hi Dervla
                                                                            Last edited by BrianByrne; 26-02-10, 18:01.
                                                                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Derek and Dervla
                                                                              obv no chance of being the next jedward

Comment

Ship the €140 from the coin jar

It's almost like free money

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                  obv no chance of being the next jedward
                                                                                  DERVLAK

will be huge

Comment

Message from the stars

The website is brilliant but not as good as the real thing.

Mary, Derek and Dervla exude happiness from the stage in all their performances.

A great blend of musical taste is provided by Crystal Swing as well as gymnastics by the huckling buckling boy!

I am looking forward to your next show already.

Gerry Kelly
                                                                                    Singer, entertainer and MC extraordinaire

Im sure you are Gerry...
                                                                                    Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                                      Ahh, the horses back running at Dundalk tonight. Bring on the long evenings spent on the balcony with a can of Guinness and the best view that a months rent can buy.
                                                                                      Three lads just walked by doing a course inspection and the bookies are setting up their pitches.
                                                                                      All that's left now is for herself to resume saying ''Oh that one didn't want to go into the cubicle at all, bet on him..bet on him!!!''
                                                                                      Good times.
                                                                                      Ajloun 6.30

Comment

I was in a wonderfully strange and mysterious shop today Swenys Chemist Shop on Lincoln place, at least it felt that way. Only thing is it isnt a chemist shop. I was lured in by a lemon soap sign in the window and since im a sucker for citrus soaps i went in when straight away i found myself immediately off the bridle. It seemed so authentic like your in a real time turn of the century shop but i was so confused at all this and the fact it was obviously not a chemist that i just wanted to get my soap and get out and maybe come again for a better recce when better prepared. I lelt with the soap not knowing what else they sold!.

So i came home and just googled the place there and it seems the lemon soap has more significance as it was Leopold Bloom’s fictional soap purchase in Ulysses that made the place famous.
                                                                                        The shop closed down in 2009 and reopened soon after.

Comment

We should demand that BCB books Crystal Swing for musical entertainment in the bar at the IO. If only for the lolz of Devilfish joining them / hitting on the daughter, mother, then son in that order of striking out.

Comment

We should demand that BCB books Crystal Swing for musical entertainment in the bar at the IO. If only for the lolz of Devilfish joining them / hitting on the daughter, mother, then son in that order of striking out.
                                                                                            This has to happen, Noel make it so please

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                              Mods I think there are spam PMs going about.

Just got a really wierd one from Eternity
                                                                                              Got one too and was dumb enough to click on the link, running virus programs atm just incase it was something dodgy

Comment

Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

ugh ^. My predictive text has suddenly gone hay-wire in the last two days, not sure what the problem is but it's not coming up automatically as english. when I go to type in Hey it comes up Gew and other such shit. How do I fix it? It's a 6610i.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Teddie; 26-02-10, 18:53.

Comment

They couldn't be any worse than that ear busting jazz band from last year.

Comment

funniest think about the "Stars" in question is that the only actual one even close to being a star type

Sonny Knowles

said

"With best wishes to Crystal Swing."

Id say he gave mammy an autograph at some stage and she stuck it on the site

Comment

LOLeasterneuropeanments.

Winner of €10,000 Ryanair scratch card eats winning ticket

Passengers asked to vote for which charity should receive this €10,000 prize

Ryanair, the world’s favourite airline, today (26th Feb) confirmed that the winner of a €10,000 Ryanair scratch card, on Thursday’s FR1724 flight from Krakow to East Midlands, ate the €10,000 winning ticket after crew confirmed he had won the €10,000 prize.

When the delighted crew congratulated the winner and advised him how to claim his prize he apparently became upset that Ryanair’s cabin crew could not pay him the €10,000 there and then on the flight. When the crew explained to him that these very large €10,000 prizes needed to be verified with, and collected directly from, the scratch card company the prize winner became angry and decided to digest his win – literally!

Since this €10,000 prize will now go unclaimed Ryanair and Brand Force, the scratch card company, have decided to offer the cash to charity and have asked Ryanair passengers to vote on www.ryanair.com (until Fri 5th Mar) for which type of charity Ryanair should donate the €10,000 prize to, from the following list:

1. An Anger Management Charity
                                                                                                        2. An Eating Disorder Charity
                                                                                                        3. A Gamblers Charity
                                                                                                        4. A Disruptive Children’s Charity
                                                                                                        5. A Mental Health Charity
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Very good finish to the Stormers-Brumbies S14

Was kick for kick throughout and 12-12 with 4 mins to go then Brumbies get a try and convert to lead 19-12, game over you'd think. But Stormers get a try right on 80 mins, crowd goes crazy but Peitersen misses the conversion so its 19-17 FT

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Ryanair, the world’s favourite airline, today (26th Feb) confirmed that the winner of a €10,000 Ryanair scratch card, on Thursday’s FR1724 flight from Krakow to East Midlands, ate the €10,000 winning ticket after crew confirmed he had won the €10,000 prize.

When the delighted crew congratulated the winner and advised him how to claim his prize he apparently became upset that Ryanair’s cabin crew could not pay him the €10,000 there and then on the flight. When the crew explained to him that these very large €10,000 prizes needed to be verified with, and collected directly from, the scratch card company the prize winner became angry and decided to digest his win – literally!

Since this €10,000 prize will now go unclaimed Ryanair and Brand Force, the scratch card company, have decided to offer the cash to charity and have asked Ryanair passengers to vote on www.ryanair.com (until Fri 5th Mar) for which type of charity Ryanair should donate the €10,000 prize to, from the following list:

3. A Gamblers Charity
                                                                                                            This really is just LOL.....
                                                                                                            "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Once again a thumbs down button is needed.

a newer low.

Comment

Once again a thumbs down button is needed.

a newer low.
                                                                                                                Hurry on and get this sorted Kev
                                                                                                                "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Ya Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

3. A Gamblers Charity
                                                                                                                    [ ] Actually happened

[x] Clever O'Leary publicity stunt

imo

Comment

what channell ruggy on?
                                                                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

There is a free entry TV3 Daily freeroll at 19:30 on PokerStars. if you win it and win the next one you might get a free ticket to something.
                                                                                                                        I played it last night. The players are awful, and I still didn't get a ticket.

Oops, forgot the rugby.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by kincsem; 26-02-10, 19:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                                          what channell ruggy on?
                                                                                                                          RTE2 and BBC1

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X