• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    What did Lloyd do?
    punched the board !!
    This too shall pass.

Comment

I have a bet done tonight(online) 3 winners 1 postponed, do they wait to see if the game is rescheduled or will they payout tonight?

Comment

Jackpot!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
          I have a bet done tonight(online) 3 winners 1 postponed, do they wait to see if the game is rescheduled or will they payout tonight?

paid I'm fairly sure

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
            lived there most of my life!
            Where abouts? I have stayed In three diff sides of the place and now in Rough Park and really happy here

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
              Jackpot!!!!
              Eccles won't be a pushover

Comment

Inception app on the iphone is phenomenal.

Aural tripping. You need headphones with a mic to get the effect.

It's basically trippy music with the mic picking up surrounding sounds and echoing and intensifying them, making them dream like. It's amazing, your breaths sound like gusting breezes, your voice is echoed and bounced from ear to ear, all sounds are twisted. It's pretty much mushrooms without the mushrooms.

Another really cool one (probably a better one) using the same technology is 'RJDJ', it plays cool dance music and you add your own beats/noises and you become part of the tune. Really trippy and really amazing.

Can't recommend either highly enough.

Both free btw
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Fake and Real

Fake

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FDYu1gQqms&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FDYu1gQqms&feature=related[/ame]

Real

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vatHidi0qUk&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vatHidi0qUk&feature=related[/ame]

"Sugar Baby Love" was recorded for Polydor in October 1973 at Landsdown Studios in Holland Park, London by a group of session musicians featuring the distinctive falsetto lead vocal of Paul Da Vinci (real name: Paul Prewer).
                  Last edited by kincsem; 17-12-10, 22:36.

Comment

That's a fantastic interview with Colm Murray there on the Late Late.

The man is well able for talk, described the progression of his disease, treatment, his feelings etc. just beautifully.

Hadn't heard about this but some on here probably knew.

Well worth a look at the most sincere few minutes of telly I've seen in a good while.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                      Where abouts? I have stayed In three diff sides of the place and now in Rough Park and really happy here
                      in Thorndale

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post

The man is well able for talk, described the progression of his disease, treatment, his feelings etc. just beautifully.

Well worth a look at the most sincere few minutes of telly I've seen in a good while.
                        Aye, nothing wrong with his voice !

Things like that really drive home how important the old saying " health is wealth" really is !

Thought Ryan was going to shed a tear at the end !
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                          Inception app on the iphone is phenomenal.

Aural tripping. You need headphones with a mic to get the effect.

It's basically trippy music with the mic picking up surrounding sounds and echoing and intensifying them, making them dream like. It's amazing, your breaths sound like gusting breezes, your voice is echoed and bounced from ear to ear, all sounds are twisted. It's pretty much mushrooms without the mushrooms.

Another really cool one (probably a better one) using the same technology is 'RJDJ', it plays cool dance music and you add your own beats/noises and you become part of the tune. Really trippy and really amazing.

Can't recommend either highly enough.

Both free btw
                          I think the last two apps you recommended were ColourSpash & Shazam, both of which I love and use at least twice a week.

Will give these two a spin as well.

Comment

Wtf, the late late show, are you kidding me. The fukking Darts are on, how the fukk old are you 85?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              Aye, nothing wrong with his voice !

Things like that really drive home how important the old saying " health is wealth" really is !

Thought Ryan was going to shed a tear at the end !
                              Have to say, to Tubridy's credit he just shut up and left the man speak.

Did you notice his hands? (Colm Murrays)

Comment

I'd throw a dart into Mary Byrne
                                Really?

Comment

I would rather burn every hair off my balls one by one that watch that pile of fucking shit.

Comment

Wtf, the late late show, are you kidding me. The fukking Darts are on, how the fukk old are you 85?
                                    Have a long bit of straightened out coat hanger sticking out of the back of the telly which only gets me the four Irish channels.

Haven't had a telly since I moved here 4 months ago, the brother rigged up the hanger the last time he was here.

Comment

Have to say, to Tubridy's credit he just shut up and left the man speak.

Did you notice his hands? (Colm Murrays)
                                      The way he had them crossed for most of the interview ?

Was that to control the muscle spasms ?

I remember you, sorry, dont know your real name went through an illness recently, must have been mirror like to watch that interview, how you go from very low to acceptance to making the most and overcoming it regardless.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

wonder what chd's plan is for this weekend

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I would rather burn every hair off my balls one by one that watch that pile of fucking shit.
                                          Burning them all at once = far more heroic imo

Comment

You must've switched over to see Mary Byrne was on it, so burn away son

Do ya need a light?

Comment

Burning them all at once = far more heroic imo
                                              with an industrial blow torch ftw

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

or stick 'em in a toaster

Comment

You must've switched over to see Mary Byrne was on it, so burn away son

Do ya need a light?
                                                  It may be the wine, but i can see myself taking Mary from behind with her belting out "Its a mans world"
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Jeesus ive been giving Murray stick with the brothers for years now. Whenever a top class day of sport occured Colm would always make sure the gaff track card at Thurles would get mentioned first. I always gave him schtick for that and now i feel like an asshole. Gonna miss the old bastid.
                                                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRvrIJt4vL8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRvrIJt4vL8&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

It may be the wine, but i can see myself taking Mary from behind with her belting out "Its a mans world"
                                                      Right on cue!!

Assume the position Oleras

Comment

I't no secret that i'm an Eminem fan but after not really listening to him for a good while, I've been catching up on his 'relatively' new stuff this evening.

He consistently produces brilliant music(My opinion of course) which always surprises me. Many have done this in the past of course but credit to a truely talented individual.

This is almost oldschool by now but I love it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U[/ame]

Not too fond of the 'limp lip' thing with rihanna though, she's fine, no need for that bollox.
                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

For anyone who missed it.
                                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yJD3Qubz0c[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                            Without knowing the background of that clip (is it an MTV reality show?), I am fairly confident that the guy making the 'apology' is an absolute tosser!
                                                            Yeah its from the Real World Sydney, he was the dude banging that Noirin chick off Big Brother, you should check out the chick he is having an argument with in the clip, super hot!

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                            Posting this from my new android version of the ipod touch, it's pretty sexy so far
                                                            Ah sweet you got it did it just arrive today?

How much was it again and have you hacked it yet?
                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Tonight the world is a poorer place.
                                                              Don Van Vliet, Capitan Beefheart RIP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqRHr5pEIFU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLdRh7qdi_g[/ame]

Last edited by Strewelpeter; 17-12-10, 23:10.
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Rubberbandits due to be interviewed with the plastic bags and all on the LLS tonight ? Think i saw it somewhere today.

Oops..thats the third bottle opened, should really hit the scratcher, up at 6 for work...
                                                                Last edited by oleras; 17-12-10, 23:13.
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                  I't no secret that i'm an Eminem fan but after not really listening to him for a good while, I've been catching up on his 'relatively' new stuff this evening.

He consistently produces brilliant music(My opinion of course) which always surprises me. Many have done this in the past of course but credit to a truely talented individual.

This is almost oldschool by now but I love it.

Music video by Eminem performing Love The Way You Lie. © 2010 Aftermath Records#VEVOCertified on September 13, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www...

Not too fond of the 'limp lip' thing with rihanna though, she's fine, no need for that bollox.
                                                                  I think he is brilliant as well, you should get the new album its brilliant best one in awhile.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jreU5wulIUc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s[/ame]

Comment

Nice plug for Donkey Fords there!

Comment

rubberbandits on now tubs head is melted

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        Tonight the world is a poorer place.
                                                                        Don Van Vliet, Capitan Beefheart RIP
                                                                        Funny, how I'm now thinking 69 is way too young to die, whereas I used to hate the idea of living beyond 50

Rubberbandits due to be interviewed with the plastic bags and all on the LLS tonight ? Think i saw it somewhere today.

Oops..thats the third bottle opened,
                                                                        I'm only on my second, and completely banjaxed. Though I've yet to get the time travel thing you've got going on.
                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by EARMUFFS View Post
                                                                          rubberbandits on now tubs head is melted
                                                                          Did I just miss it? Have yer man from the McDonalds ad on singing now (yes he will always be primarily remembered for that)
                                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

yew can have ye're rubberbandits, mary and eminem, Johney Logan's still the man.

Comment

Whats the odds Johnny taking Mary from behind with rubberbandits singing horse outside from the sidelines ?
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                Ah sweet you got it did it just arrive today?

How much was it again and have you hacked it yet?
                                                                                Yeah, I've been messing around with it for the last two hours, its amazing so far...I've hacked the full app store so far, which was very easy, beyond that ive just been installing apps...any must haves?

The browser is immense, full youtube even when embedded in the bbv. It was 250 sterling on amazon and first impressions are it was a steal and I've not even put anything on the 500gb hard drive yet
                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Rubberbandits are fucking legend imo.

Haven't been in here in a week or so, I'm guessing the rubberbandits were mentioned once or twice.

'Too many Gee' is gold.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p51caxMTTcI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                    Funny, how I'm now thinking 69 is way too young to die, whereas I used to hate the idea of living beyond 50

I'm only on my second, and completely banjaxed. Though I've yet to get the time travel thing you've got going on.
                                                                                    Pity i didnt post before i did the euromillions tonight !

69 is average i would say, weird how the older you get the more you become aware of your own mortality, time seems to go by faster, years feel like months..."who wants to live forever?" I DO !!
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                      Clown

I actually thought it was at the end of the match, but in the middle of a leg, when he probably twists the board when the other guy is approaching the oche is really bad form and it's not "showing his emotion" as he said Sky want him to show. It's called showing your frustration.

If the other was more experienced, he wouldn't asked for a minute to compose himself and might have won the leg. Lloyd has been falling off the ladder a long time know and everytime he's interviewed all he ever does is moan because people don't respect him. Get a life you muppet and admit you'll never get back to Number 1 or anything close, like you were when Taylor let you because he made 50 times the money playing exhibitions than you did running around Belgium and Holland picking up ranking points

/rant

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                        yew can have ye're rubberbandits, mary and eminem, Johney Logan's still the man.
                                                                                        love the way he corrected tubridy before he started singing his Christmas song.

Comment

Baxter crushing a very poor opponent.
                                                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Rubberbandits are fucking legend imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p51caxMTTcI
                                                                                            This is so much funnier after O'Dea defending them on 'Live Line'

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY4ure_GSHw[/ame]
                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPdFO3lvrc[/ame]

Comment

the lonely island are new york's answer to the rubberbandits..

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                  Baxter crushing a very poor opponent.
                                                                                                  Scholten should be better. You see it so many times how confidence plays a huge part in darts, maybe moreso than any other sport. Players hit 180s for fun, and hit 10 out 12 doubles in practice, but once they take to the stage they can't throw straight.

Mason is the worst culprit, and Dudbridge is pretty close. Painter has a lot of those days too. It's a funny oul game where you've nowhere to hide and there's no luck involved to help swing it

Comment

Yeah, I've been messing around with it for the last two hours, its amazing so far...I've hacked the full app store so far, which was very easy, beyond that ive just been installing apps...any must haves?

The browser is immense, full youtube even when embedded in the bbv. It was 250 sterling on amazon and first impressions are it was a steal and I've not even put anything on the 500gb hard drive yet
                                                                                                    Ah cool when you have had a proper mess around with it throw up a little review if you can?

Pretty sweet on the HTC with the embedded videos as well.

I dont really have tons of apps installed, you can get an Eastbound and Down soundboard which is very funny, Shazam, Angry Birds just browse the top free apps and it should have a related tab as well, check the tech forum here.

Comment

Posting this from my new android version of the ipod touch, it's pretty sexy so far

What kind of device is it? An Apple iTouch with Android loaded or an Android pad
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58
                                                                                                        Anyone catch Paul Galvin on The Late Late there? Jesus.
                                                                                                        Yeah, wtf?

Pretty cringy tbh.

Colour coordinated cringe

Comment

Yeah, wtf?

Pretty cringy tbh.

Pre coming out interview...you heard it here first !!
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

What was the point of going on the Late Late for him? Ridiculous stuff..walking around NY like a pimp talking about owning 60 pair of shoes..jesus he is on for some abuse next summer..

Comment

Sorry Culchie haters but Galvin is the fucking MAN. See thats teh fucking difference between GAA and soccer. The man is born and reared into Kerry GAA. Rauol and Solks (I actually love ye cunts) but ye'd be far better off being Kerry lads.

What do you want to be next year? "a Kerry footballer". The FUCKING NUTS.

Comment

Ah cool when you have had a proper mess around with it throw up a little review if you can?

Pretty sweet on the HTC with the embedded videos as well.

I dont really have tons of apps installed, you can get an Eastbound and Down soundboard which is very funny, Shazam, Angry Birds just browse the top free apps and it should have a related tab as well, check the tech forum here.
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                What kind of device is it? An Apple iTouch with Android loaded or an Android pad
                                                                                                                It's called the Archos 5 Internet Tablet. It's just quite like an iPod touch as a point of reference, and it runs an Android OS. Got mixed reviews mainly owing to it being a bit unreliable but seemingly that is easily fixed by downloading an app called Advanced Task Killer and making sure you haven't got loads of crap running in the background, I've been doing that so far and am having no issues whatsoever. My one has a 500gb HD, so it's bulkier than the iPod Touch but for me the trade off is totally worth it.

By all accounts when it is running it's a beast of a machine and my first impression so far is exactly that, I'm just copying over my media now, and will indeed give something like a proper review on Sunday or Monday, especially after seeing how it handles movies and music. But the browser on it is absolutely brilliant so far anyway, and the 5 inch screen is basically perfect for browsing.

EDIT and totally my main selling point on it was that you can download a Scummvm program that allows you to play all the old point and click games flawlessly, have about 4gb of Monkey Island, Full Throttle, Indiana Jones, Discworld etc ready to go
                                                                                                                Last edited by Sledgejammer; 17-12-10, 23:48.
                                                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Yeah, wtf?

Pretty cringy tbh.

Pre coming out interview...you heard it here first !!
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by EARMUFFS View Post
                                                                                                                  What was the point of going on the Late Late for him? Ridiculous stuff..walking around NY like a pimp talking about owning 60 pair of shoes..jesus he is on for some abuse next summer..

One question? Do ye want him plahying for your team?

Comment

PS

I am fucking off to bed so don't expect a big debate.

THE FUCKING MAN.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                      PS

I am fucking off to bed so don't expect a big debate.

THE FUCKING MAN.
                                                                                                                      Sleep well ! Dream of paul in his very open shirt with the wind blowing through his face hair....and the red socks, lets not forget them !
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

If 'matching handbags with shoes' becomes an olympic sport I'd want him to head the team

Comment

Well considering he is a recent former player of the year then yes..but what was the point of going on the Late Late..looked like a spanner in NY and talked about shoes ffs..

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X