• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
    We will smash Milan.
    100 Euro at 1/1s ?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      At least they let Man U and Chelsea pick their own teams which was nice of them
      Arsenal fcuked up their Group win, which was there for the taking

your own fault

now, if you truly are a prospective CL winner, you have to go through the best team in it - that's the way it should be.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
        Shepard is only in this because someone couldn't get a work permit, wouldn't touch him.

Out of those, Mighty Mike and Kevin McDine would be my bets. That guy playing Van Gerwen shook Manley up a few years back but I'd happily take MvG at that price.
        Cool.

Lloyd and Dudbridge are bottlers on the big stage but maybe their opponents prices aren't big enough. Was Shephard's journey last year a one off?

Hoping V Gerwen can find some of his form that he had 3/4 years ago when he was tipped as the future Number 1!

Comment

Originally posted by JackHighGood View Post
          About 8 years ago when i was 16 there was a traveler family who had moved into the town and where burgling a lot of places but the police had no evidence to arrest them. My Dad and older brother caught a couple of them breaking into the business he owns. They got the 2 young lads and put them in the back of our van, beat the hell out of them and dumped them a mile outside town in a quiet side road. Ill never forget when he came back to the house he said to me ''That's how things got sorted out in the olden days.'' Needless to say they there where no more burglaries
          Beating up travelers you mad bastard

Comment

LOL, finish top of yer group ouadat.

Comment

Now now, only yourself to blame for messing up the group stage.
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post
                Round of 16

Roma v Shaktar Donesk
                AC Milan v Spurs
                Valencia v Shalke 04
                Inter Milan v Bayern Munich
                Lyon v Real Madrid
                Arsenal v Barcelona
                Marseille v Manchester United
                Cpenhagen v Chelsea

Hmmmm...!
                Is there a fresh draw for each round or is that the line up? If so then Spurs have a real chance of making the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  Arsenal fcuked up their Group win, which was there for the taking

your own fault

now, if you truly are a prospective CL winner, you have to go through the best team in it - that's the way it should be.
                  100% agree as i put on facebook. Time for a new era, and it begins by beating Barcelona and trying to drive home the Premiership

Comment

Is there a fresh draw for each round or is that the line up? If so then Spurs have a real chance of making the final.
                    they have an open draw for 1/4's and semi's

Comment

prob mentioned before.
                      I played golf with Dudbridge and some other Engerlish bloke a couple of years ago, really nice bloke. Me and my mate were about to t-off in City West and they
                      were on the 1st tee and invited us to join, there were other darts types around the course, Jenkins (he was apparantly the next big thing then) anyway I'd like to see the fellow do well , very plesant compnay. His mate was a bit of a tool and Dudbridge was slagging him to us when he was off looking for his ball.

Comment

100% agree as i put on facebook. Time for a new era, and it begins by beating Barcelona and trying to drive home the Premiership
                        you know, I'd love to see you do it as Arsenal are my favourite PL team but you just don't see to have the necessary grit (Man U game on Monday was a prime example)

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                          100 Euro at 1/1s ?
                          Booked.

Comment

Spurs is a tough tie for Milan, Milan are probably the weakest in full back areas and will be really susceptable to Bale and Lennon's pace. Will definitely hurt Spurs at the other end tough, hopefully Ibra and Robinho will still be in form come the game. Excited already
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Any update on the weather in Dublin?

Has Snowmageddon disappointed or what?

Comment

Something wierd is happening to me re football and I LOVE football but at this stage I cant really stomach watching Premiership games for a few reasons. 1. The rolling around nonsense is just pathetic and 2. The demented wages. The idea that saying Yes, this is what we as a society value really unsettles me at this stage ah yeah ship the vile spitting, prostitute using gruesome individual the 100k plus a year because he can kick a football moderatey well.

Plus, I dont really play football that much any more for fear of the sudden death rieper so what has been a big part of my life is basically becoming not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                  meant take me out,

he did the clap press ups? with the sweat head band?

he get much stick?
                                  yeah that's him, unbelievable amounts of it. TBF if you are fit to do that well you are going to know you will take plenty of stick.

Comment

I think Paul Konchesky's Mum cound have ended her son's Liverpool career. LOL.

Comment

Booked.
                                      Shrewd

Comment

We will smash Milan.
                                        seen us play lately? They're getting better each week. Ibra will have a field day with spurs defence and unlike Inter our manager isnt retarded so Bale wont have freedom to run amok.

Comment

What's this all about

My name is Matthew if you want to know that badly. Iv'e been to the new poker club at the Donegall Pass Entertainment Centre a good few times if any ye lads have been.
                                          On the off chance that you are on the level.

There is a lad with serious personality issues who has a habit of opening up accounts here carrying on as if he wasn't a total douchebag for a short while before reverting to type.
                                          Some people suspect that you and matbe one or two other new accounts are him and when you mentioned that you are in Belfast it kind of points the finger at you as being more likely to be him.
                                          If you aren't him, try to stay cool don't take offence at people accusing you of being him. you'll find that its a fairly cool place and very welcoming.
                                          On the other hand if you are him then just fuck off Chris you fucking infant.
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Strewelpeter
                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                              seen us play lately? They're getting better each week. Ibra will have a field day with spurs defence and unlike Inter our manager isnt retarded so Bale wont have freedom to run amok.
                                              Nah in all honestly, it's a very close tie. I think the market will probably be around 1.8 - 1.9 or so AC to qualify, but I think we should be very slight favourites having the home tie second.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                Something wierd is happening to me re football and I LOVE football but at this stage I cant really stomach watching Premiership games for a few reasons. 1. The rolling around nonsense is just pathetic and 2. The demented wages. The idea that saying Yes, this is what we as a society value really unsettles me at this stage ah yeah ship the vile spitting, prostitute using gruesome individual the 100k plus a year because he can kick a football moderatey well.

Plus, I dont really play football that much any more for fear of the sudden death rieper so what has been a big part of my life is basically becoming not so much.
                                                Watch women's curling instead. Greatest sport in the world

Comment

Nah in all honestly, it's a very close tie. I think the market will probably be around 1.8 - 1.9 or so AC to qualify, but I think we should be very slight favourites having the home tie second.
                                                  The first market i seen have Spurs 8/11 and Milan Evs to qualify

Comment

Something wierd is happening to me re football and I LOVE football but at this stage I cant really stomach watching Premiership games for a few reasons. 1. The rolling around nonsense is just pathetic and 2. The demented wages. The idea that saying Yes, this is what we as a society value really unsettles me at this stage ah yeah ship the vile spitting, prostitute using gruesome individual the 100k plus a year week because he can kick a football moderatey well..
                                                    I hear ya but note the FYP

Comment

At least well be out of the Champions league early so we can concentrate on the league, eh CHD.

Comment

Is this not the same in most top league's, you should just stop watching football altogether if you feel that way

Comment

I think Paul Konchesky's Mum cound have ended her son's Liverpool career. LOL.
                                                          Fingers crossed, shes probably a better full back than him. Piece of shit waste of space like half of them drones in that squad.
                                                          http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                          http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Youll be more than welcome in your local LOI ground.

Comment

Step by step they all fall down, like toy soldiers

FF TD's not contesting next election:

Bertie Ahern, Sean Ardagh, Rory O'Hanlon, MJ Nolan, Dermot Ahern, Beverly Flynn, Tom Kitt & Noel Dempsey
                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                Step by step they all fall down, like toy soldiers

FF TD's not contesting next election:

Bertie Ahern, Sean Ardagh, Rory O'Hanlon, MJ Nolan, Dermot Ahern, Beverly Flynn, Tom Kitt & Noel Dempsey
                                                                a few more to come as well on that list

hopefully the IMF cut their pensions to the bone

Comment

The first market i seen have Spurs 8/11 and Milan Evs to qualify
                                                                  i see boyles has it 10/11 milan, 4/5 spurs. hmmmmm

Comment

aye, I don't think we've seen the last of the desertions.

I think the IMF will take a hand, but probably not next year and they may not apply it retrospectively. They want to pretend that it's all going according to plan for a little while yet before pulling back the curtain on the truth.

Comment

aye, I don't think we've seen the last of the desertions.

I think the IMF will take a hand, but probably not next year and they may not apply it retrospectively. They want to pretend that it's all going according to plan for a little while yet before pulling back the curtain on the truth.
                                                                      indeed

the banking legislation that went through the Dail on Wednesday was the first step

Comment

Doesn't seem to be the IMF modus operandi so far (mores the pity).
                                                                        From the outside their attitude seems to be 'you need to cut X Billion and its totally up to you whether you want to cut if from your social services budget or from your coke&hookers budget'.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                          Doesn't seem to be the IMF modus operandi so far (mores the pity).
                                                                          From the outside their attitude seems to be 'you need to cut X Billion and its totally up to you whether you want to cut if from your social services budget or from your coke&hookers budget'.
                                                                          turkeys don't have a great voting record when it comes to motions in favour of Christmas

Comment

22/1 to win the CL

Fill your boots lad

Comment

i see boyles has it 10/11 milan, 4/5 spurs. hmmmmm
                                                                              That's where i saw the prices i posted. Arsenal were 2/1 to beat Barca but 9/4 now after they tweaked their prices

Comment

Dempsey or Flynn, hard to know which one I detest the most

probably Flynn. I heard a good story from my in-laws in Castlebar before the last election. Their 2 kids had been given sweets in school and urged to go home and tell their parents to 'vote for Flynny'.

absolute pig of a woman

Comment

Shrewd
                                                                                  I doubt he'll be laying off 100 euro so nothing really shrewd about it. I make Milan favourite against the CL rookies. The PL is shite this season and Spurs are still off the pace. A limp Chelski were all over them 2nd half last week. Can't see anything but a Milan victory. Home tie is the biggest red herring when thinking about these ties. The away goal is the key in these games. Milan been there done that. Any kind of victory for Milan at home and Spurs up against it.
                                                                                  Spurs not gotta lotta bottle it's in their DNA.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                    What part of Kerry are you in?

It's not really possible to be that far from a culchie in Ireland IMO
                                                                                    Killarney, great town

Comment

22/1 to win the CL

Fill your boots lad
                                                                                      You can get 28/1 on Ladbrokes and 25/1 on Bet365

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                        I doubt he'll be laying off 100 euro so nothing really shrewd about it. I make Milan favourite against the CL rookies. The PL is shite this season and Spurs are still off the pace. A limp Chelski were all over them 2nd half last week. Can't see anything but a Milan victory. Home tie is the biggest red herring when thinking about these ties. The away goal is the key in these games. Milan been there done that. Any kind of victory for Milan at home and Spurs up against it.
                                                                                        Spurs not gotta lotta bottle it's in their DNA.
                                                                                        Shrewd as in Spurs were 8/11 just after the draw was made and they are still 4/5

Comment

I fucking dying today
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Pretty much all interesting ties bar chelsea and man united, though copenhagen will be tough to beat at home and the press will hugely overreact to a 'disappointing' united performance before they smash them at old trafford. Rte will be a must watch here.

Lyon Real for the repeat of last year, I'm surprised Spurs are favourites over Milan but second leg at the Lane probably swings that...Valencia Schalke is another even enough game, another Arsenal Barca and the repeat of last years final even though both teams are hugely inferior to last years model now. Excellent draw, i do love the champions league.
                                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

7/1 utd with pp, wow i am defo going to have a piece of that

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                Also I was having out last night with some friends who had a mate over from America who is super rich. He invented/marketed something called ideapaint, and as a 'thank you' for letting him stay in their place, he's taking them to Galway for the weekend in a private helicopter to stay in Ashford Castle and take a chopper tour of the west coast. He's 26 ffs!
                                                                                                Ideapaint is the business!
                                                                                                Read about this guy in a magazine a few years ago. Set it up with his wife/GF if i'm not mistaken?
                                                                                                Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                  7/1 utd with pp, wow i am defo going to have a piece of that
                                                                                                  Did you not watch them vs arsenal? i think all english teams are way overrated this season.

Comment

here's a thought;

we all enjoy shooting our mouths off in here (none more so than myself) and making various prognostications about future events, be they sporting, entertainment, political or business. The odd prop bet even gets struck.

How about an overall 2011 predictions prop bet where it costs, say €50 or €100 to enter and you make a range of long-range predictions for the year ahead.
                                                                                                    Examples could be:
                                                                                                    • Cheltenham Gold Cup winner
                                                                                                    • Champions League winner
                                                                                                    • Number of FF seats after next election
                                                                                                    • Closing value for the DJIA on 31/12/2011
                                                                                                    • Closing value for USD\EUR on 31/12/2011
                                                                                                    • GDP growth for Ireland next year

etc

Everyone would PM their selections to the organiser before 31/12/2010 and escrows their $$$ with same, the predictions would be published on 01/01/2011 and we could then keep score\exchange banter throughout the year. Winner takes all.

Any interest?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                      Youll be more than welcome in your local LOI ground.
                                                                                                      I go to most Bray games. Only problem is its just not that enjoyable!

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58
                                                                                                        Has this been posted up yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzXxjWeMS2g
                                                                                                        Quality. No, ill post it up now if you dont mind!.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                          Ideapaint is the business!
                                                                                                          Read about this guy in a magazine a few years ago. Set it up with his wife/GF if i'm not mistaken?
                                                                                                          Not sure, only heard his story second hand. He was too busy being an enthused American to get much sense out of him!

Comment

Did you not watch them vs arsenal? i think all english teams are way overrated this season.
                                                                                                            I did see it, and imo the played well, there back 4 were excellent, and utd have been playing well for the last 5 or 6 games aswell as that we are unbeaten to date, i give them every chance at the chapions league and i think the premiership is theres to loose

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                              I did see it, and imo the played well, there back 4 were excellent, and utd have been playing well for the last 5 or 6 games aswell as that we are unbeaten to date, i give them every chance at the chapions league and i think the premiership is theres to loose
                                                                                                              United will win nothing this year, sad but true.

Comment

Europa League draw - its where all the cool kids hang out these days.

*******
                                                                                                                Napoli v Villarreal
                                                                                                                Rangers v Sporting Lisbon
                                                                                                                Sparta Prague v Liverpool
                                                                                                                Anderlecht v Ajax
                                                                                                                Lech Poznan v Braga
                                                                                                                Besiktas v Dynamo Kiev
                                                                                                                Basel v Spartak Moscow
                                                                                                                Young Boys v Zenit St Petersburg
                                                                                                                Aris Thessaloniki v Manchester City
                                                                                                                PAOK Salonika v CSKA Moscow
                                                                                                                Sevilla v Porto
                                                                                                                Rubin Kazan v FC Twente
                                                                                                                Lille v PSV Eindhoven
                                                                                                                Benfica v Stuttgart
                                                                                                                BATE Borisov v Paris St Germain
                                                                                                                Metalist Kharkiv v Bayer Leverkusen

Comment

I find it weird to see BATE Borisov doing (relatively) so well in Europe lately. I remember Bohs absolutely murdering them in Dalymount Park in the champions league first round qualifiers around six or seven years ago and they didn't even win the league that year.
                                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

There could be a bit of trading value there though no?

Like we'd expect them to shorten from 7:1 assuming they get through the second round?

Comment

here's a thought;

we all enjoy shooting our mouths off in here (none more so than myself) and making various prognostications about future events, be they sporting, entertainment, political or business. The odd prop bet even gets struck.

How about an overall 2011 predictions prop bet where it costs, say €50 or €100 to enter and you make a range of long-range predictions for the year ahead.
                                                                                                                      Examples could be:
                                                                                                                      • Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Denman
                                                                                                                      • Champions League winner My heart is with UTD but i would go for Barcelona, thats you're final.
                                                                                                                      • Number of FF seats after next election
                                                                                                                      • Closing value for the DJIA on 31/12/2011
                                                                                                                      • Closing value for USD\EUR on 31/12/2011
                                                                                                                      • GDP growth for Ireland next year

etc

Everyone would PM their selections to the organiser before 31/12/2010 and escrows their $$$ with same, the predictions would be published on 01/01/2011 and we could then keep score\exchange banter throughout the year. Winner takes all.

Any interest?
                                                                                                                      Keep it within sports and i would be interested, cant stand politics and tbh i know feck all about it.

Comment

Just remembered the final is in Dublin, so please dealer : Rangers v Lech Poznan in the final for the laugh.

Comment

there isn't much to stop them domesticaly.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X