This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    What can it do that a regular PC hooked up to your tv can't?
    Probably nothing and seeing as Raoul is a luddite im trying to keep things easily for the simpleton
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Nasri will rip United apart tonight btw.

Comment

Spot the ManU pick & roll throw in in the first minute.

Comment

Any links lads? atdhe letting me down
            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

what would Tevez do if he scored 5 and was dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                what would Tevez do if he scored 5 and was dropped.
                fergie does a 5 man midfield every time against Arsenal, Berbatov is a terrible lone striker.
                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I trust you were all able to answer the Shakespeare question on UC after my post last night
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                      Any links lads? atdhe letting me down

Lol, u cursed it!

In Russian!
                      Last edited by Dice75; 13-12-10, 20:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                        fergie does a 5 man midfield every time against Arsenal, Berbatov is a terrible lone striker.

lit's why United fail so often in Europe, get two up front I say especially at home.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          Well I had a productive afternoon today.

On an unrelated note I am definitely retired from playing that f***ing space invaders game.
                          is there some advanced technique to that game I'm missing?

Comment

Can people stop posting so much? It's taking forever to catch up on this thread.

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                            I demand a week ban for all the shite I've had to scroll through.
                            Banned for 1 week.

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            Impressive tits

while on the subject, my uncle breeds budgie's and one of the young birds turned out to be retarded, they're called feather dusters, kinda freaky looking things

Geez this made me sad.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            you can be the crazy guy in the front row

there's one every episode, here's your template:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FmVopEs9yI
                            Guy is still being paid in IRE£, wp.

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                            Is one of these media centre jobs just the same thing as having a normal PC plugged into your PC but with a flashy User Interface?

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                            Ah fck, this is way too drunk a message for me to be sending to the class rep:

That sounds slighty embarassing.
                            peruvian

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                            I can yeah but poor quality of videos that constantly crash!

Just ordered it there and it says i have no subscription?
                            Sopcast works great when you get it working.

and so Jesus was born in a stable.

He reminds me of this fellow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkeAzqhlkNk
                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bDxdjlbWcs[/ame]
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                              fucking hell, that is a ridiculous amount of music!

Any idea of how much of it you've actually heard?
                              That's about five years worth of downloading so a far amount. Same time though I mean to listen to way more new stuff but don't get around to it. New stuff is kinda an effort to listen to.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                  it's a while since i read the book about ltcm, but did they set up another company afterwards doing exactly the same thing just at a smaller level?
                                  Just saw this now. Abso fucking lutely

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  Yup know him, havnt met ya Emmet, might have seen me about though?
                                  Dunno, used to be a regular in Bray on Saturday nights last year. Its like an untapped resource tbh. You do have to do a bit of mining to get the gems from the stones, but the eagerness and the fact that the seafront is just across the road makes it a perfect place for skirting.

Apparently I'm not allowed show my face in Kilcoole again, after a horrific night out, woke up in some lad's front garden. He was none too pleased, and sent me on my way. J Hunt isn't a fan of me anyway...

Comment

That's about five years worth of downloading so a far amount. Same time though I mean to listen to way more new stuff but don't get around to it. New stuff is kinda an effort to listen to.
                                    I deduce that you are a fan of Jayz...

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                    Just saw this now. Abso fucking lutely

Dunno, used to be a regular in Bray on Saturday nights last year. Its like an untapped resource tbh. You do have to do a bit of mining to get the gems from the stones, but the eagerness and the fact that the seafront is just across the road makes it a perfect place for skirting.

Apparently I'm not allowed show my face in Kilcoole again, after a horrific night out, woke up in some lad's front garden. He was none too pleased, and sent me on my way. J Hunt isn't a fan of me anyway...

?

Comment

Excellent stream here

@ Lottie, never heard the term as slang?
                                      Last edited by Emmet; 13-12-10, 20:39.

Comment

Possibly from you on here.

Comment

F
                                          Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                          Something from ann summers or gift vouchers and let her pick her own present
                                          Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                          bbv help wifey has imposed a 50 max spend on our xmas presents, any idea's on what i can buy her???? for 50 bucks i need to hit the nuts here people

all help would be great! thnaks people!
                                          I am not a fan of my partner getting me just a voucher, book her into a spa for a couple of treatments as this shows you thought about her and not totally impersonal.

Indian head massage us great and so.is s wax manure. You feel very relaxed and pampered afterwards.

Comment

oh dear that was jammy poor Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                              F

I am not a fan of my partner getting me just a voucher, book her into a spa for a couple of treatments as this shows you thought about her and not totally impersonal.

Indian head massage us great and so.is s wax manure. You feel very relaxed and pampered afterwards.
                                              What the hell kind of present is a wax manure?
                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Arsenal playing Nasri wide right is just so retarded...

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                  The wrap for a bail of silage

Comment

How does Fletcher there, and players in general get away with chasing the ref and screaming abuse at him without getting booked

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                      How does Fletcher there, and players in general get away with chasing the ref and screaming abuse at him without getting booked
                                                      because football is fucked!

Comment

United playing with the tenacity of Barca without of course the amazing skill.

Arsenal giving united too much respect.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                          How in the fuck he gets away with that is beyond me!

Opr

Comment

United playing with the tenacity of Barca without of course the amazing skill. like a team put out by big Sam.

Arsenal giving united too much respect. don't like it up'em from good sides who won't give them soft goals
                                                            fyp

Comment

It's one of them fake turds you can buy from the joke shop. Ideal present for the mrs.

Comment

Fucking phone changing things lol

A wax manicure lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                  fyp

I pity those Chilean miners, they deserve a better match to watch. not a fan of this game atm. I'm hoping Arsenal step it up and it becomes less physical, get Fab and berba on.

Comment

No assist for Nani?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                      Fucking phone changing things lol

A wax manicure lol.
                                                                      submit to this site

Comment

ftw. shudder to think how much this would have cost me otherwise.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1584/itunesg.jpg
                                                                        Showoff!

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                        Dexter writers should be culled.
                                                                        Yeah was a little ghey.

feck, just woke up. ignore the 3k post thing as can't delete posts - going to be something like 3006 post thing. Still involves coke and hookers though - thinking of going columbian on it, bogota was just that bit of extra crazy
                                                                        Write that stuff up.
                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

LOL

Originally posted by BBC Sport
                                                                          With the Chilean miners now in Manchester perhaps they can pop across town to teach a certain South American how to survive stuck in one place for a long time."

Comment

I pity those Chilean miners, they deserve a better match to watch. not a fan of this game atm. I'm hoping Arsenal step it up and it becomes less physical, get Fab and berba on.
                                                                            Was listening to the radio before the game

the miners were taking pictures of the crowd
                                                                            while the crowd were taking pictures of the miners

pics are not going to up to much, just a load of flashes going off

Comment

Was this posted today?

Apparently the tactical genius that is Hodgson had this set-up in a hotel in Newcastle for Liverpools tactics for the game......... dunno how legit it is though, Can just imagine him stroking his chin and rubbing his face asking Torres to be an outlet for the long ball

Comment

submit to this site

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/

Comment

When are Man U going to reveal their new home strip. A black kit with a whistle. They've had Howard Webb signed on the books for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                    It's one of them fake turds you can buy from the joke shop. Ideal present for the mrs.
                                                                                    That would make it a shit present.

Comment

Why would they be in a hotel? Distance isn't huge so I would have thought they wouldn't stay over, especially with it being an evening kick off.

Comment

...
                                                                                        Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 13-12-10, 21:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                          Was this posted today?

Apparently the tactical genius that is Hodgson had this set-up in a hotel in Newcastle for Liverpools tactics for the game......... dunno how legit it is though, Can just imagine him stroking his chin and rubbing his face asking Torres to be an outlet for the long ball

Look like fairly standard last minute hammer home training notes

Nothing wrong with a quick ball down the channel against a 35ish yr old CB who's legs are gone

you would be giving out if they didn't have it in the plan

When did Liverpool fans start acting like...meh

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                            Why would they be in a hotel? Distance isn't huge so I would have thought they wouldn't stay over, especially with it being an evening kick off.
                                                                                            Could have been in for a light lunch or something, doubt they travel straight to St. James boul off the bus and play the game ( although it did look like it).... like i say dunno how legit it is.

Comment

Look like fairly standard last minute hammer home training notes

Nothing wrong with a quick ball down the channel against a 35ish yr old CB who's legs are gone

you would be giving out if they didn't have it in the plan

When did Liverpool fans start acting like...meh

Jesus, surely there has got to be more than this from a "top manager", looks like something id see in the local leagues here. Btw id doubt very much you would get the opportunity to run at Campbell in the channels, even the Geordies are smarter than that to leave him exposed out from the center.

Comment

...
                                                                                                Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 13-12-10, 21:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                  Jesus, surely there has got to be more than this from a "top manager", looks like something id see in the local leagues here. Btw id doubt very much you would get the opportunity to run at Campbell in the channels, even the Geordies are smarter than that to leave him exposed out from the center.
                                                                                                  Ever given a presentation?

bullet point with fuck all writing and then expand each point when speaking

meh!

Comment

...

Comment

Jesus christ Rio you scum.

Comment

Ever given a presentation?

bullet point with fuck all writing and then expand each point when speaking

meh!
                                                                                                        Fair point, I personally thought there would be abit bit more to it, reminded me of Ince scribbling down his notes on the sideline which consisted of the word "shoot". All opinions eh?

Comment

How the fuck can that be a penalty. Go fuck yourselves officials

Comment

terrible decission !!
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Rooney's in a nightmare wonderland in the last few months.

Justice for the penalty decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                How the fuck can that be a penalty. Go fuck yourselves officials
                                                                                                                justice done

your boys don't look like scoring any time this week though

very poor game
                                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

just reading that boards thread, and remembering about the guy over there that died (can't remember his name, but something to do with epilepsy)

How would ye like to be discussed on here in the event of your demise - if it all became tragic?
                                                                                                                  don't think i'd be looked on too fondly on boards!
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Denny Crane; 13-12-10, 21:49.

Comment

lol, nice run up.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      justice done

your boys don't look like scoring any time this week though

very poor game
                                                                                                                      We've been decent 2nd half but too many players didn't turn up. Very hard to break down Utd when everyone is playing at their best, but when Arshavin and Rosicky are passengers and Nasri is stuck out wide, it's defo not looking good

Comment

Justice.

LOL Wayne Rooney.

Comment

One big fkn advertising extravaganza (including commercial breaks). Pay for a tv licence? NO FKN WAY

Roll on Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X