X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebecca sang her song brilliantly compared to the other 2 acts
    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

will all these weather warnings is the 11/4 on a white christmas with PP an error ?

Comment

LOL Cher has just gone from 1000 on Betfair in to 34!!

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
          will all these weather warnings is the 11/4 on a white christmas with PP an error ?
          lets get on it IPB.

Comment

wow

Comment

Well that shows how wrong I was!

Rebecca FTW
              Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

WTF

Delighted BTW

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post

What do we think about Matt in XFactor? Have now bet the guts of next months salary on it
                    Good luck, I'm rooting for you.

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                    I have my single ever biggest bet on Matt not winning the xfactor.
                    Good luck, I'm rooting for you.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                      lets get on it IPB.
                      you have my permisison to use the fantasy football money

Comment

Matt 1.43 and Rebecca 3.4 atm

Comment

What's happening? I'm not watching it...

Comment

thanks stars lovely flop for 48th in $11 turbo 25k gtd 7.9k ftw

PokerStars Game #54155755205: Tournament #343010407, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXXIII (8000/16000) - 2010/12/12 20:31:30 WET [2010/12/12 15:31:30 ET]
                            Table '343010407 326' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
                            Seat 1: RheinFire95 (494768 in chips)
                            Seat 2: buckguy2200 (182699 in chips)
                            Seat 3: jbazz13 (143252 in chips)
                            Seat 4: chips1234 (202102 in chips)
                            Seat 5: rubo9 (258641 in chips)
                            Seat 6: djoffe (316024 in chips)
                            Seat 7: dominater18 (156803 in chips)
                            Seat 8: Native999 (270340 in chips)
                            Seat 9: thedoctor100 (156918 in chips)
                            RheinFire95: posts the ante 2000
                            buckguy2200: posts the ante 2000
                            jbazz13: posts the ante 2000
                            chips1234: posts the ante 2000
                            rubo9: posts the ante 2000
                            djoffe: posts the ante 2000
                            dominater18: posts the ante 2000
                            Native999: posts the ante 2000
                            thedoctor100: posts the ante 2000
                            jbazz13: posts small blind 8000
                            chips1234: posts big blind 16000
                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                            Dealt to chips1234 [6h 5c]
                            rubo9: calls 16000
                            djoffe: folds
                            dominater18: folds
                            Native999 has timed out
                            Native999: folds
                            Native999 is sitting out
                            thedoctor100: folds
                            RheinFire95: folds
                            buckguy2200: folds
                            jbazz13: calls 8000
                            chips1234: checks
                            *** FLOP *** [6d 5s Ks]
                            Native999 has returned
                            jbazz13: checks
                            chips1234: bets 40000
                            rubo9: calls 40000
                            jbazz13: folds
                            *** TURN *** [6d 5s Ks] [4s]
                            chips1234: bets 144102 and is all-in
                            rubo9: calls 144102
                            *** RIVER *** [6d 5s Ks 4s] [7d]
                            *** SHOW DOWN ***
                            chips1234: shows [6h 5c] (two pair, Sixes and Fives)
                            rubo9: shows [Kd Kc] (three of a kind, Kings)
                            rubo9 collected 434204 from pot
                            *** SUMMARY ***
                            Total pot 434204 | Rake 0
                            Board [6d 5s Ks 4s 7d]
                            Seat 1: RheinFire95 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 2: buckguy2200 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 3: jbazz13 (small blind) folded on the Flop
                            Seat 4: chips1234 (big blind) showed [6h 5c] and lost with two pair, Sixes and Fives
                            Seat 5: rubo9 showed [Kd Kc] and won (434204) with three of a kind, Kings
                            Seat 6: djoffe folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 7: dominater18 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 8: Native999 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 9: thedoctor100 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

Kev... u absolute cunt.

Icky put me up some night and i tp his gaf.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                Kev... u absolute cunt.

Seriously, it would improve the place

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  Kev... u absolute cunt.

Anytime,why whats up?
                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                    What's happening? I'm not watching it...
                                    Barca are 2-0 up and it's not even half time yet. Totally in control.

Comment

X-Factor is still the only thing Liverpool have a hope of winning this year.

Comment

Rebecca wins imo.
                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

bollox - need to lump a bit on Matt to reduce the risk here. can't believe one direction went in 3rd
                                          Last edited by Bubbleking; 12-12-10, 20:49. Reason: wrong person

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                            Rebecca wins imo.
                                            Could be...
                                            Might be a lot of people who presume Matt to be sailing through and didn't vote.
                                            Fucking hope not. :-/

Comment

rumour is backstage has tweeted Rebecca wins...
                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

What planet are you guys on?

Matt sings like a woman and that Rebecca one has a painful whiney voice. Horrible. More importantly Barca are on, NFL is on, snooker final and mosconi final and you're watching that trash. FFS.

Also reading here yesterday decided to give Cyrus a go. 90 minutes I'll never get back. Utter tripe./ end unscheduled rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                  please God one time

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    Fck Paddy Power ripping people off scraping an extra bit of margin by putting the draw in their handicap betting on the rugby.

Had to be the last horse, London Irish, letting me down by coming up exactly on the handicap
                                                    Only if you placed it 'in-running'?. Pre game pp usually have no draws so that part should be a push?. Its only when it starts they start betting the draw in-running.

Comment

Jesus that Stacey Solomon creature should be put down.
                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

jaysus that was shit by Matt...

maybe it's just me but meh

Solid performance from Rebecca should nail it......
                                                        Follow me in twitterland

Comment

LOL at making up your own rumours

Comment

Icky cant multiquote on phone. Basically his mot must have said hes super sexy and kev holds a grudge so i need to get kev. Thank you in advance 4 puttin me up

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post

I'd say it's probably decided at this point.

Well it would be the rumour obviously as she is odds off.

Comment

Is this the last day of X-Factor? Please fucking god say it is...
                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post

All judges say it was his best performace Smurph! Rebecca closing on Betfair and it's Matt 1.57 and Rebecca 2.7

Comparing the 2 songs, Matt has completely blasted Rebecca out of the water on that performance

Comment

Originally posted by Wolves View Post

Matt sings like a woman and that Rebecca one has a painful whiney voice. Horrible. More importantly Barca are on, NFL is on, snooker final and mosconi final and you're watching that trash. FFS.

Also reading here yesterday decided to give Cyrus a go. 90 minutes I'll never get back. Utter tripe./ end unscheduled rant.
                                                                    +1 yep the Cyrus is utter tripe.

Comment

The judges have talked non stop shit for this whole season though.
                                                                      I wouldn't believe a word they have to say, they're the worst part of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                        Is this the last day of X-Factor? Please fucking god say it is...
                                                                        The super duper final starts next week.

Comment

shaky 2nd song there by Rebecca...

meh......

Im completely tone deaf and can't sing to save my life,
                                                                          Also might have an ear infection..... pain and ringing in my right ear....

but it seemed like a shaky start tbh
                                                                          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                            The super duper final starts next week.
                                                                            Jesus Christ...
                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                              All judges say it was his best performace Smurph! Rebecca closing on Betfair and it's Matt 1.57 and Rebecca 2.7

Comparing the 2 songs, Matt has completely blasted Rebecca out of the water on that performance
                                                                              lol. it was nowhere near his best, and of course they'll say that. imagine how it would look if they went "that was actually a bit crap.. sorry." they're not going to do it, they got this two to the final. they're blowing smoke up both their asses. worst final in years and years.
                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

it's all gone to shit since Wagner went out
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Now that x factor is over, I'd like to proclaim myself as the real winner.

I haven't seen one minute of it this series, not having a tv helped a lot, but I still take pride in consistently not seeing that piece of shit show week in week out.

It takes commitment to maintain a flawless record, and most people dont have the guts for it.

But today, Sunday the 12 of December 2010 marks a great day in my books. A story of guts and honour, that I hope will pass to my children, and my children's children, and my children's children's children. Passed forth, until the Chinese whispers that makes storytelling a true art, sees my stature exaggerated, my feat unparalleled, and my name renowned!

X-Factor, I bit you farewell, for I and I alone am victorius.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                    Jesus Christ...
                                                                                    He didn't make it...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

I haven't seen one minute of it this series, not having a tv helped a lot, but I still take pride in consistently not seeing that piece of shit show week in week out.

It takes commitment to maintain a flawless record, and most people don have the guys for it.

But today, Sunday the 12 of December 2010 marks a great day in my books. A story of guts and honour, that I hope will pass to my children, and my children's children, and my children's children's children. Passed forth, until the Chinese whispers that makes storytelling a true art, sees my stature exaggerated, my feat unparalleled, and my name renowned!

It's on next year too.

Comment

It's on next year too.
                                                                                        I will rise to the challenge once more!

Comment

lol. it was nowhere near his best, and of course they'll say that. imagine how it would look if they went "that was actually a bit crap.. sorry." they're not going to do it, they got this two to the final. they're blowing smoke up both their asses. worst final in years and years.
                                                                                          I didnt think it was his best, but it was far from shit. The year Alexandra Burke won it was much worse

Comment

It takes commitment to maintain a flawless record, and most people dont have the guts for it.

[ x ] High.

Comment

I will rise to the challenge once more!
                                                                                              I'll ensure you are exposed.

Comment

I came awful close and was determined beyond belief but I had to sit through a few minutes here and there owing to having morons for friends. So I truly respect this, it takes a hell of alot! Respect...

Comment

Originally posted by Wolves View Post

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                  Herself and her 2 sisters are watching xfactor in the living room.I've barricaded myself into the kitchen with a few bevies and some solid,bone shaking funk blasting on the speakers.

Patrick Stewart is doing a fairly solid macbeth on BBC.
                                                                                                  LOL XFactor Plebaments
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

It's ridic the amount of people that tweet about the X-factor, from Graham linehan to jimmy White, Mcllroy, westwood, Rio, Alan Sugar, Dara o Brien. Everyone watches the thing...
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Matt asolutely murdered a great, great modern rock anthem from one of the finest British Bands of our generation.

The scruffy tramp should get life for what he did to that song. Just vacously drained the life from it.

Biffy must be getting millions for letting him sing it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                        It's ridic the amount of people that tweet about the X-factor, from Graham linehan to jimmy White, Mcllroy, westwood, Rio, Alan Sugar, Dara o Brien. Everyone watches the thing...
                                                                                                        Yes, it's quiet entertaining. A lot of people need to wipe the sand out of their vaginas and realise that they watch things too that other people think are complete and utter sh1te.

I guess entertainment is subjective, who knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                          [ x ] High.
                                                                                                          High on life my good man!

Just going completely insane to be honest. Exam at 9:30 and once again I'm in the library, reading things I've read a million times.

Completely clean since august btw!

Comment

Ughh was actually hoping that Souquet would lose this game for Europe so i get to watch it. He was 4-1 down when i looked last and now he's 5-4 up and at the table

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              Patrick Stewart is doing a fairly solid macbeth on BBC.
                                                                                                              LOL XFactor Plebaments
                                                                                                              Shhhhhhhhhhh! It's "The Scottish Play".

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  Ughh was actually hoping that Souquet would lose this game for Europe so i get to watch it. He was 4-1 down when i looked last and now he's 5-4 up and at the table
                                                                                                                  And i lose another bet to Flushdraw, shocker.

Comment

Yes, it's quiet entertaining. A lot of people need to wipe the sand out of their vaginas and realise that they watch things too that other people think are complete and utter sh1te.

So is bullfighting but like Xfactor it's cruel to animals and widely condemned by right thinking people.

Comment

I dunno atal atal

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 150/300 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button (t10010)
                                                                                                                      SB (t13384)
                                                                                                                      BB (t13563)
                                                                                                                      UTG (t27161)
                                                                                                                      UTG+1 (t8516)
                                                                                                                      MP1 (t4560)
                                                                                                                      Hero (MP2) (t2691)
                                                                                                                      MP3 (t5970)
                                                                                                                      CO (t11660)

Hero's M: 5.98

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 10, J
                                                                                                                      1 fold, UTG+1 calls t300, 1 fold, Hero bets t1800, 5 folds, UTG+1 calls t1500

Flop: (t4050) 7, 2, 7 (2 players)
                                                                                                                      UTG+1 checks, Hero bets t600, UTG+1 calls t600

Turn: (t5250) 2 (2 players)
                                                                                                                      UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

River: (t5250) 6 (2 players)
                                                                                                                      UTG+1 checks, Hero bets t251 (All-In), 1 fold

Total pot: t5250

Results:
                                                                                                                      Hero didn't show 10, J (nothing).
                                                                                                                      Outcome: Hero won t5610

Comment

People watching it is fine, well no it's not but people can do what they want with their own time I guess...

What annoys me is the moronic discussion of it like it's a credible talent competition and not just a quest to make the absolute maximum amount of money for the people involved, that happens on Facebook especially or whenever I overhear people discussing it. It's mostly scripted, surely people see that? People saying things like "omg, Simons gonna be furious his act didn't get through!!!" like he gives a flying fuck, what makes the most money is what he cares about and believe me every decison, event and edit of that show is what will make them the most money. It doesn't matter a jot who wins it either. I don't mind people watching it, but at least see it for what it is. At least when people discuss wresting in here they know exactly what it is and what it's trying to do...

Comment

$0.50/$1 No Limit Holdem
                                                                                                                          6 Players
                                                                                                                          Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
                                                                                                                          UTG ($30.70)
                                                                                                                          UTG+1 ($100)
                                                                                                                          Hero ($111.20)
                                                                                                                          BTN ($53.65)
                                                                                                                          SB ($147.55)
                                                                                                                          BB ($190.60)

Pre-Flop: ($1.50, 6 players) Hero is CO Q:club: A:club:
                                                                                                                          2 folds, Hero raises to $3, BTN calls $3, 1 fold, BB raises to $5, Hero calls $2, BTN calls $2

Flop: K:diamond: 4:spade: A:diamond: ($15.50, 3 players)
                                                                                                                          BB bets $15.50, Hero calls $15.50, BTN folds

Turn: 8:heart: ($46.50, 2 players)
                                                                                                                          BB bets $1, Hero raises to $35, BB goes all-in $170.10, Hero goes all-in $55.70

River: 7:diamond: ($307.30, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Final Pot: $307.30
                                                                                                                          BB shows a pair of Sevens
                                                                                                                          7:spade: 2:heart:
                                                                                                                          Hero shows a pair of Aces
                                                                                                                          Q:club: A:club:

Hero wins $224.90 (net +$113.70)

BB collects $79.40 (net -$111.20)
                                                                                                                          BTN lost $5

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X