This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    Whatever happens in the Khan fight, dont thin he'll be a long long term champ, seems to have a weak chin (I know nothin about boxing )
    I retract this

Comment

Last round.

Khan just needs to keep moving. Dont take anymore punches and he should have done enough to take it on the cards. Cant believe this has gone to the 12th after the way it started and has gone on.

Great fight

Comment

These lads think they're making Rocky VII.

Comment

Awesome awesome stuff. Boxing is usually a let down but that was class.

Khan has a lot to learn from that imo but its great experience for him for the future.

Comment

Great fight!

Comment

Well that for me is in the top 3 fights of the year. Done some dough but i think it was worth the punt, just really suprised Khan took some of that punishment. I got the feeling Cortez was slowing things down when things were going against him.

Comment

right decision. awesome fight. GSP time!

Comment

Shame it had to go to points. Epic battle!
                  It's all an illusion

Comment

Super fight. UFC here could be mega in the warm up to the ME, Big Sexy vs Skyscraper lol

Comment

Any idea when the ufc main is on, i am meant to be up in 3 hours for a 17km run

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBB1UQMT4hU[/ame]
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Can't stay awake for the UFC

Comment

Top class, almost like he wanted a beating. I don't think Khan was in any trouble in the last 3. Very contrasting rounds 10 and 11 and he seemed to still have plenty in the tank at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                              After this fight I believe.

Stop giving out. At least you can squat

Comment

10 mins, another 1st round stoppage in the prelim to that

Comment

This stream is crystal clear

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                    After this fight I believe.

Stop giving out. At least you can squat
                                    I take the lack of updates on the log is due to injury then? Did you get it checked out by the Physio? The guy i used was great had me 2 weeks back earlier than i expected.

Guess i have to tough it out for next hour or so then. GSP is gonna destroy though!!

Comment

Khan simply out boxed him , he was in trouble in one round and handled himself brilliantly to avoid getting knocked out . After that scare he stuck to his gameplan and it worked to a T.
                                      Touch of class imo

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                        Khan simply out boxed him , he was in trouble in one round and handled himself brilliantly to avoid getting knocked out . After that scare he stuck to his gameplan and it worked to a T.
                                        Touch of class imo
                                        He deffo showed a lot more in tonights performance in particular his chin although i still do not think he is world class at the moment. If that was a few years ago it was lights out for him so it shows he is maturing into potential world class talent.

I still hate the cunt, in some way reminds me of Prince Nasseem.

Comment

I take the lack of updates on the log is due to injury then? Did you get it checked out by the Physio? The guy i used was great had me 2 weeks back earlier than i expected.
                                          It's still banjaxed anyway. Going to a local chiropractor after christmas. I'll sort out the physio after that.

Lack of updates was due to the ice this week. Couldn't get near the gym and when I did go up it was closed. I'll still do the crap I don't enjoy when I can!

Comment

It's still banjaxed anyway. Going to a local chiropractor after christmas. I'll sort out the physio after that.

Lack of updates was due to the ice this week. Couldn't get near the gym and when I did go up it was closed. I'll still do the crap I don't enjoy when I can!
                                            Probably no harm in taking it as a rest week.

Comment

Probably no harm in taking it as a rest week.
                                              Yeah it's a bit unfortunate as my gym closes for a ridiculous amount of time over the holiday period so was hoping to get a good few sessions in before then. Meh. I'll come back bigger and stronger when all's said and done

Come on GSP!

Comment

Compared to everything else tonight this is shit

Comment

Compared to everything else tonight this is shit
                                                  +1. Unfortunately, these lads have decided to remake Rocky V.

Comment

+1. Unfortunately, these lads have decided to remake Rocky V.
                                                    And Koscheck wont throw a fucking punch!! LAME

Comment

That's a collector's item alright. All his smacktalk in the build up has really backfired tonight.
                                                      GSP is absolutely humiliating him because of it. He'll pick up a nice cheque though.

lol "get that Chris Kindle dude out of there" - Joe Rogan.

Comment

Khan fight was inbelievable but this is a masterclass from GSP.Certainly not lame.Actually a decent fight

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                          Khan fight was inbelievable but this is a masterclass from GSP.Certainly not lame.Actually a decent fight
                                                          What? Its a terrible fight!! GSP is class, Koscheck should be embarassed

Comment

Stream down for anyone else?

Comment

What? Its a terrible fight!! GSP is class, Koscheck should be embarassed
                                                              Kos is out of his league yes but I am enjoying watching the greatest technical fighter in mma give a masterclass and in fairness Kos showing great heart to stay in there with that eye damage.I guess its all about opinions

Comment

That was very good from GSP. Dominated right from the start. Different class

Comment

Remember re-runs of Emmanuelle on telly?
                                                                  She was some goer.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE33eH6lMBc[/ame]

Some of you probably remember when it was in the cinema.

Comment

Time for bed GSP owns peoples souls!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                      Remember re-runs of Emmanuelle on telly?
                                                                      She was some goer.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Some of you probably remember when it was in the cinema.
                                                                      She's never been on a horse before anyway.
                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

She's had the ride on a a fair few.

Comment

Boxing is shit.

UFC is awesome.

GSP is unbeatable at Welterweight, get the Anderson Silva fight going and we see who the real hero is.
                                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Mellor/Ed or any other Oz peeps or anyone thatd know.

Wheres good in Melbourne, southish, to watch the Heineken Cup games?
                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Morning. Bacon sandwich time, I think.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Freddie Roach is a genius and unsung hero imo. He is the reason Khan is now good.

Comment

Good report here on Julian Assange's "rape" charges.

It's unusual for Reuters to report on something so well...
                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

A friend's band just recorded this, think its pretty timeless!

Classic Rock / Blues band

Comment

Munster -8 against injury hit Ospreys looks good today @ 10/11

Comment

Sensational day's sport ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                                          Munster -8 against injury hit Ospreys looks good today @ 10/11
                                                                                          definitely agree with this.

Think the bookies have priced the Leinster Clermont game to the wire. Would've thought Clermont would win by something between 7-14 points.

Leinster wont let them run away with it, but I can't see Leinster doing enough to rob a win.

God I hope I'm wrong

Comment

Power nap, sport, pub, win.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                              library 12-10 with break to watch Leinster game.

fml

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                And the prospect of a tasty game tomorrow night to help us through the hangover tomorrow.

Next weekend is pretty fucking tasty too.

High fives all round.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                  thoughts on spurs v chelski today ??

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

fml
                                                                                                    fyl indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

fml
                                                                                                      It'll all be worth it one day or something.

Comment

Spurs 3 - Chelsea 1

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                                          thoughts on spurs v chelski today ??
                                                                                                          Potential cracker. We have been bad and unlucky lately, rub of the green and we can nick it. I reckon score draw myself, will be won in the midfield and spurs have tools to stretch us. Should be a good game.

We are lucky as apparently form goes out the window in these games.

Comment

Needs to be a C Kid v CHD prop bet imo.

Taglines and avatars for a month or something like that

Comment

Needs to be a C Kid v CHD prop bet imo.

Taglines and avatars for a month or something like that
                                                                                                              I want the draw

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  easy now

Comment

you can make the sandwiches sure?

Comment

I'll do a month long avatar bet and I'll give him the draw, but if Bale scores I have a push with the draw.

Comment

easy now

If cricket is on its double YAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNN

Comment

If cricket is on its double YAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNN
                                                                                                                          Bye!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X