Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that eurosport live feed still available? can't find a link, and this hotel aint got eurosport
    http://mobro.co/zuroph
    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
      is that eurosport live feed still available? can't find a link, and this hotel aint got eurosport
      Yep.

Choose the bob from the menu at the bottom.

Edit:

this link has it, the hd one doesn't it seems. Channel 04.
      Last edited by 6starpool; 25-02-10, 01:16.

Comment

Lol donkaments. Playing LAPT in Uruguay. First hand, blinds 50-100 stacks 20k, CO opens to 300, bb defends. Flop QJT w/ a fd, bb leads for 4k! CO shoves, bb folds lol

later on in tourney, blinds 300-600 75 ante, loose(passive/aggressive) donk limps utg, folds to me in SB I look down at QQ and make it 2.3k, utg re-raises to 8.7k. I'm thinking fml if he has AA/KK and shove in for about 30k he covers, and thinks for 2 minutes then asks how much it is. Once he's told he calls and snap shows his 22 proudly.

This could be the softest tourney field ever assembled. Lol south american fish imo.

Comment

WTF? GB1 just crashed massively, yet BBC are showing the delayed footage so no mention!
          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Just tuned in to see GBR doing it wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
              Lol donkaments. Playing LAPT in Uruguay. First hand, blinds 50-100 stacks 20k, CO opens to 300, bb defends. Flop QJT w/ a fd, bb leads for 4k! CO shoves, bb folds lol

later on in tourney, blinds 300-600 75 ante, loose(passive/aggressive) donk limps utg, folds to me in SB I look down at QQ and make it 2.3k, utg re-raises to 8.7k. I'm thinking fml if he has AA/KK and shove in for about 30k he covers, and thinks for 2 minutes then asks how much it is. Once he's told he calls and snap shows his 22 proudly.

This could be the softest tourney field ever assembled. Lol south american fish imo.
              you clearly got a better table draw than me, the two fishy old South Americans made the nutz all day and everyone else was pretty good,

i got coolered a bunch and busted during level 6

gl 2mro
              http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Gah. Eurosport went back to the curling to see [spolier] britain lose in that[/spolier] and bbc are just starting to show the sledding. Interweb it is is seems.

Comment

i've a lol setup here, the BBC feed is 20 minutes delayed or so, the link above seems to be the most up to date, and I've the audio stream from eurosport which is about a minute behind the video. 3 different things going on!
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney333 View Post
                    Looks like Fitz should get record numbers 2morrow so,
                    lol because ill be there? I doubt it. You do know i've already met about 25+ boardsies at various live events around Ireland don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                      you clearly got a better table draw than me, the two fishy old South Americans made the nutz all day and everyone else was pretty good,

i got coolered a bunch and busted during level 6

gl 2mro
                      Cheers hard luck. Yeah I have 72k average is about 35k or something, next level is 500-1k with 100 ante

The 1k tourney on friday will be the value too so you may as well play if you can now that you're out of the ME
                      Last edited by cardshark202; 25-02-10, 01:55.

Comment

Ahead of the aussies. Yay.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                          Cheers hard luck. Yeah I have 72k average is about 35k or something, next level is 500-1k with 100 ante

The 1k tourney on friday will be the value too so you may as well play if you can that now that you're out of the ME
                          yeah will play that if i can buy in thru stars,

best of luck 2mro, would hav said hi today if i knew wat you looked like
                          http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                            Lucio was absolutely astonishing tonight. One of the great performances.
                            This, was great. Despite his Italian fucking diving.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                              I doubt we'll be seeing chd for a few days. It's always hard for him to get over a Chelsea defeat

And with Cech's season over, 2 players under the media eye and a few injuries, there goes Chelsea's hope of winning the league. I know Cech hasen't been great since his head injury but Hilario is dreadfull all together.

All this means it's looking a lot like 4 titles in a row for United
                              CHD goin nowhere buddy , especially while he has a axe to grind. Dont cross him.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                5/4 with PP today for us to beat them overall.

Comment

So i went in to see what John Scanlon's new place in the Atari Expo in Omni is like and played the €40 game. It was like being back in Breaks again!

The layout is very nice, and it's not cramped at all with plenty of room. Tables and chips are good and free beverage on hand. Tournie kicked off shortly after 8pm and i didnt recognise any players at the table. It was like being in a pub game.

The game was a 7k starting stack with 20 min blinds and all levels included. I said that i'd scribble down some of the hands i played/saw and let you make up your own mind whether it's free money or not!

Blinds 25/50 - I raise to 300 with AK after 2 limpers, get called in 4 spots. I bet a Q83 flop and get called twice, then Ep leads out for 3k on the turn when the 3 pairs.

A couple of hands later, i raised to 700 with AK from BB after 6 limps. Get called in 3 spots. Flop comes Q104r. SB jams for 4400. I fold and UTG calls. SB has J10, UTG has J9

Blinds 50/100 and 2 guys in a pot. Flop is KJ9. BB leads for 400, and MP calls. Turn is a 10. BB leads for 2km and MP ships for 5k and turns over J10 like its the nuts after BB folds.

Blinds 75/150. Guy minraises to 300 and gets 1 caller. LP ships for 5500. Button instacalls the 5500. Other 2 fold. It's 55 for LP and the might KJo for the button.

Blinds 100/200. I raise UTG to 500 with 87s. Button jams for 14k and gets called in 1 spot. It's 55 up against Ak this time.

UTG minraises to 400. LP minraises to 800. UTG calls. They go a bit crazy on a Q high board with 99 claiming the honours.

I stopped taking notes after that!

Cash game was gift aswel. I only came with 1 bullet so bought in for 100 which covered the table . Spun it up to 350 playing hands like this. I limp the button with Q8 after 4 limpers. Flop comes 568. Checked to me, i bet 6. I caller in SB.Turn is a 2. He checks, i bet 16 and get called. River is a J, he checks, i value bet 27 and he calls. My Q8 is good.

I manage to donk off 200 but still finish slightly up on the night. I'f advise anyone to go along to give the tournie's a go, and defo the cash games!

Their Friday game is a juicy looking €65+5 game with a 7k starting stack and a 40 minute clock. It's an 8 o clock start and has all levels included along with antes. If i was in Dublin, i'd defo be playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    Watched the HU in that IO Sat

LOL just LOL
                                    Yeah watched that meself lol To think the winner will play the Irish open lol
                                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      So i went in to see what John Scanlon's new place in the Atari Expo in Omni is like and played the €40 game. It was like being back in Breaks again!

The layout is very nice, and it's not cramped at all with plenty of room. Tables and chips are good and free beverage on hand. Tournie kicked off shortly after 8pm and i didnt recognise any players at the table. It was like being in a pub game.

The game was a 7k starting stack with 20 min blinds and all levels included. I said that i'd scribble down some of the hands i played/saw and let you make up your own mind whether it's free money or not!

Blinds 25/50 - I raise to 300 with AK after 2 limpers, get called in 4 spots. I bet a Q83 flop and get called twice, then Ep leads out for 3k on the turn when the 3 pairs.

A couple of hands later, i raised to 700 with AK from BB after 6 limps. Get called in 3 spots. Flop comes Q104r. SB jams for 4400. I fold and UTG calls. SB has J10, UTG has J9

Blinds 50/100 and 2 guys in a pot. Flop is KJ9. BB leads for 400, and MP calls. Turn is a 10. BB leads for 2km and MP ships for 5k and turns over J10 like its the nuts after BB folds.

Blinds 75/150. Guy minraises to 300 and gets 1 caller. LP ships for 5500. Button instacalls the 5500. Other 2 fold. It's 55 for LP and the might KJo for the button.

Blinds 100/200. I raise UTG to 500 with 87s. Button jams for 14k and gets called in 1 spot. It's 55 up against Ak this time.

UTG minraises to 400. LP minraises to 800. UTG calls. They go a bit crazy on a Q high board with 99 claiming the honours.

I stopped taking notes after that!

Cash game was gift aswel. I only came with 1 bullet so bought in for 100 which covered the table . Spun it up to 350 playing hands like this. I limp the button with Q8 after 4 limpers. Flop comes 568. Checked to me, i bet 6. I caller in SB.Turn is a 2. He checks, i bet 16 and get called. River is a J, he checks, i value bet 27 and he calls. My Q8 is good.

I manage to donk off 200 but still finish slightly up on the night. I'f advise anyone to go along to give the tournie's a go, and defo the cash games!

Their Friday game is a juicy looking €65+5 game with a 7k starting stack and a 40 minute clock. It's an 8 o clock start and has all levels included along with antes. If i was in Dublin, i'd defo be playing it.
                                      Sounds pretty similar to most play in regular Dublin club tourneys!

Whenever you say Omni. Is this the omni shopping centre when you are heading towards the airport from the city centre?

Comment

Just spotted the Oxegen 2010 line up now. I think it still has potential but will definitely be green campsite if I'm going, for safeties sake, or else I'll opt for Electric Picnic instead.

Comment

Sounds pretty similar to most play in regular Dublin club tourneys!

Whenever you say Omni. Is this the omni shopping centre when you are heading towards the airport from the city centre?
                                          Yeah that's the place.

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                                            Just spotted the Oxegen 2010 line up now. I think it still has potential but will definitely be green campsite if I'm going, for safeties sake, or else I'll opt for Electric Picnic instead.
                                            Yeah the lineup isnt bad!
                                            was in red last year, all went all aside from the usual muckfestaments
                                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                                              Electric picnic FTW or me few mates are headin to http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/home/index.aspx also
                                              ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                              I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Am i wrong in sayin if you lock up a ticket excitedly now for Oxygen you are a bit of a twat? Just asking.

Am I getting old? Surely not.

Comment

Nah things can change and acts can drop out just weeks before schedule!
                                                  a lot of people get there ticket a christmas without any prior knowledge of that the lineup even is!

i aint got mine yet, will wait another month or two, still not sure if ill be goin.
                                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

holy sh!t... i thought that sled was gona over the wall at one stage!

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                      holy sh!t... i thought that sled was gona over the wall at one stage!
                                                      Spectacular crash gotta feel for that brakewoman coming out of sled at 140km/h

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                        Nah things can change and acts can drop out just weeks before schedule!
                                                        a lot of people get there ticket a christmas without any prior knowledge of that the lineup even is!

i aint got mine yet, will wait another month or two, still not sure if ill be goin.
                                                        So I am right?

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                          Spectacular crash gotta feel for that brakewoman coming out of sled at 140km/h
                                                          think id rather come out? or is it safer in the sled..looks kneck braking!

Comment

think id rather come out? or is it safer in the sled..looks kneck braking!
                                                            They say its safer in there wtf tho I'd rather not go over at all

FWFW Team Ireland finished in 17th place of the 21 competing teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                              They say its safer in there wtf tho I'd rather not go over at all

FWFW Team Ireland finished in 17th place of the 21 competing teams.
                                                              Did they beat the Oz cunts?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                Ship the free lunch

edit
                                                                Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                Did they beat the Oz cunts?
                                                                yeah aussies were last, no 4th run
                                                                Last edited by Mellor; 25-02-10, 03:18.

Comment

Fuck that so we beat the Oz cunts I'm drinking tomorrow

Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole

Comment

So I am right?
                                                                    depends, many go with friends year after year just for the event itself and the social aspects of it all, so the acts aren't too much of a concern..so xcitidley buying a ticket now for those reasons would not make you a complete twat

however, if you go for the bands, and have certain taste in music, and buy your ticket early in hopes your favourite artists will be there..then in that case. you could possibly be a complete twat! xD
                                                                    Last edited by BrianByrne; 25-02-10, 03:34.
                                                                    Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                      depends, many go with friends year after year just for the event itself and the social aspects of it all, so the acts aren't too much of a concern..so xcitidley buying a ticket now for those reasons would not make you a complete twat

however, if you go for the bands, and have certain taste in music, and buy your ticket early in hopes your favourite artists will be there..then in that case. you could possibly be a complete twat! xD
                                                                      So basically people are twats? Brian, you know so less for one so young. BBV will make you. You are chosen.

You are BBV's child.

Comment

Last edited by BrianByrne; 25-02-10, 03:41.
                                                                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvN0PAdnwQU&feature=related[/ame]

aha brilliant.
                                                                          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

its snowing again!... 8th there in a hi lo donkament 99 runners, utg shorty pots it committing himself, donk calls as do i with my donk a23x. 2,5,2 rainbow flop, pot it putting the other guy all in who had a decent stack running top 4. Snaps a5310 and hits his running fkg flush obv. Still good to get a lil score on the new network

Comment

can you buy like VIP tickets to festivals like Oxegen/EP at inflated prices to get access to the nicer campsite/toilets, or do you have to know someone?

Comment

its snowing again!... 8th there in a hi lo donkament 99 runners, utg shorty pots it committing himself, donk calls as do i with my donk a23x. 2,5,2 rainbow flop, pot it putting the other guy all in who had a decent stack running top 4. Snaps a5310 and hits his running fkg flush obv. Still good to get a lil score on the new network
                                                                                No snow here yet in Donegal but my parents woke up to 9 inches off it today (In Scotland). There was 4 when they went to bed!

Think I will head to Asda now and stock up! where we bought the house gets snowed in easily
                                                                                Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 25-02-10, 09:18.

Comment

lol because ill be there? I doubt it. You do know i've already met about 25+ boardsies at various live events around Ireland don't you?
                                                                                  Would you be willing to take a beating from a pack of boardies. I'm sure if everyone got to give you a few kicks and slaps then the animosity toward you would subside a bit

Comment

This, was great. Despite his Italian fucking diving.
                                                                                    I know all teams have them (divers) but the look on Drogba's face towards the end when Lucio dived. It was like he was saying "fuck sake man, you dived there, its pathetic". I got a right laugh out of it.

Comment

Money Back Raoul Duke ???

According To Pete is to revert to hurdles for his next race after missing Saturday's Blue Square Gold Cup at Haydock.

"He's fine, it was nothing major that forced him to miss Haydock. That ground (heavy) wouldn't have suited him anyway," said Jefferson.

"He might go to Doncaster next week for a 0-140 handicap.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                        I know all teams have them (divers) but the look on Drogba's face towards the end when Lucio dived. It was like he was saying "fuck sake man, you dived there, its pathetic". I got a right laugh out of it.
                                                                                        Yeah that was funny alright, although in fairness to Drogba he has stopped the ridiculous stuff he was at and imo become a much better player because of it.
                                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                          Yeah that was funny alright, although in fairness to Drogba he has stopped the ridiculous stuff he was at and imo become a much better player because of it.
                                                                                          Hes a fantastic player alright. Still goes down a bit too much for my liking, but as I said, all teams have them and its part and parcel of the game at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                            No snow here yet in Donegal but my parents woke up to 9 inches off it today (In Scotland). There was 4 when they went to bed!

Think I will head to Asda now and stock up! where we bought the house gets snowed in easily
                                                                                            I've often woken up with more inches than I went to sleep with, actually almost every morning.
                                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                              Hes a fantastic player alright. Still goes down a bit too much for my liking, but as I said, all teams have them and its part and parcel of the game at this stage.
                                                                                              retrospective red cards for:
                                                                                              • diving
                                                                                              • rolling around like a shot antelope after diving
                                                                                              • coming within a 3 metre radius of the ref
                                                                                              • speaking to the ref without calling him 'SIR' (works for rugby)

imo
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I've often woken up with more inches than I went to sleep with, actually almost every morning.
                                                                                                are you flirting with Mrs Flushdraw?

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                                  can you buy like VIP tickets to festivals like Oxegen/EP at inflated prices to get access to the nicer campsite/toilets, or do you have to know someone?
                                                                                                  You have to buy an ordinary ticket to the red/blue campsite and then you buy whatever accommodation you want in the green campsite which gives you access to the VIP area. I did this last year and to be honest i dont think I could slum it in the favelas ever again.

The access to showers/nicer toilets and the food stands in the green campsite just makes everything a lot more enjoyable & convenient. Chances have of having some maniac running around your campsite with a flamethrower is slim as well as there is private security around the green campsite.

Comment

Fifa general secretary Jerome Valcke was discussing the Portsmouth situation. I didn't realise just how serious the debt in the Premier League was.
                                                                                                    The figures show the total debt of the Premier League clubs as being £3.4 billion, 56% of the total across Europe. Premier League clubs' assets are £3.8 billion, accounting for a 48% share of the assets among all European clubs.

Comment

So glad someone else took that one.
                                                                                                      Sounds like a busy morning for all concerned

Comment

Fifa general secretary Jerome Valcke was discussing the Portsmouth situation. I didn't realise just how serious the debt in the Premier League was.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=5739
                                                                                                        the economics of the Premier League are terrifying

Man United fans in particular should be pooing in their pants at the thoughts of what the Glazier-pirates are doing to them

ze Germans have a very sensible model

Comment

Flannery is appealing
                                                                                                          He deserves a longer ban for having the cheek to appeal. In all fairness it was disgraceful, he should have just accepted it and moved on.

Ireland's Jerry Flannery will appeal against the six-week ban which has ruled him out of the remainder of this season's Six Nations.

Flannery received the ban last week after being found to have kicked France's Alexis Palisson in the game in Paris on 13 Feburary.

The Irish hooker's appeal is expected to be heard next week.

A cross appeal has been lodged by the Six Nations disciplinary officer which could mean the ban being lengthened.

Comment

Flannery is appealing
                                                                                                            He deserves a longer ban for having the cheek to appeal. In all fairness it was disgraceful, he should have just accepted it and moved on.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_union/8534615.stm
                                                                                                            yesterday's news Eagle Eye, are you feeling alright today?

Comment

Not as bad as melching/munting etc, http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=bagpiping
                                                                                                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Comment

...
                                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                        I'd say about £2.4bn of that is just five clubs though.

Off the top of my head (and not following football). Last three are a pure guess:

Man U: £700m - very safe
                                                                                                                        Chelsea: £400m - fake debt for tax reasons, Abra covering it / converting it to equity
                                                                                                                        Arsenal: £300m - very safe, incurred to build their stadium, covered by ticket sales
                                                                                                                        Liverpool: £500m - very safe
                                                                                                                        Man C: £500m - very safe

That leaves a billion between the remaining clubs and most of that debt is for building stadiums. e.g. Sunderland probably have another £150m of 'safe borrowing'.

^ figures above could be crazily wrong though!
                                                                                                                        why do you say they're 'very safe'

Man U just issued £500m of junk bonds! coupon on these is 9% - the coupon on some of the original Glazier debt is over 14%

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                                                          Am off to Thailand on Saturday have to spend 2 days in Bangkok.

Can anyone recomend something to do that doesn't involve
                                                                                                                          • Ping Pong balls
                                                                                                                          • Munting
                                                                                                                          • Melching
                                                                                                                          • Ladyboys
                                                                                                                          Ciaran

Spent a few days there myself, we done a boat tour on our first evening which was pretty cool and very informative, can't remember the name tho there are quite a few going about. Also, you have to check this place out for eats of an evening, not overly expensive but well worth it for views and food.

http://www.bangkok.com/lebua/dining.htm

Have a great time!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X