Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not an avid viewer of xfactor, but like to keep my ear to the ground.

On singing ability alone, the girl from liverpool, Rebeca is hands down to win no ?
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
      I am not an avid viewer of xfactor, but like to keep my ear to the ground.

On singing ability alone, the girl from liverpool, Rebeca is hands down to win no ?
      My only advice is don't take my advice.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
        That was one of my all time favourite sporting occasions I think. Amazing stuff, from 12 in, was just so entertaining.

Two heroes.
        totally agree , not been a bad punting year for me on the golf, hides those other nasty losses. Can't believe gmac got me that final few bobs. layed off some but meh it was tiger behind him.

Comment

Matt is still tearing away with the bookies odds

Comment

gonna miss the golf over the next few weeks

how in the name of god didn't mahan beat casy in their match

probably an old one but just seen it today

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vqUdC-8nFY[/ame]

Comment

KP out in the cricket. Wonder how long England will stay out there?

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vqUdC-8nFY
                Old, but still hiliarious if you can pull it off!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                  KP out in the cricket. Wonder how long England will stay out there?
                  no more than a half hour id imagine. Rain predicted for tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                    My only advice is don't take my advice.
                    LOL it's not that bad! It was simple enough tbh. Judges vote and Mary goes, public vote and Cher goes. Shame they manipulate it to suit whichever way they want it to go

Comment

Is that Carfax on the Irish open on RTE2?

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vqUdC-8nFY
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CVzxcTHvPk[/ame]

Comment

I was in town last night on Aungier St. on the Stephen's Green side right at the flats where there is a road to cross. There was a guy standing there and he happened to say to me and my mate, 'Be super careful, the path right here is lethal and a good few people have fallen' and sure enough even with massive caution I still nearly went.
                          Duely said thanks to the guy and waited a few yards down the road for the rest of the group. A couple were just about to cross when the guy gesticulated to me and pointed at the couple as if to say 'these two are going down'. Sure enough, one second later the pair of them were in a heap on the ground and the guy was doing a tiger-esque fist pump, delighted with himself for calling it. Pretty evil, but twas very funny.

Comment

cant remember who but who someone advised me here last wednesday to drive motorway waterford-dublin-galway, I was glad I didn't heed it. I went the traditional way, 3 hours, Neill Kelly went via dublin eight and a half

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                              Brilliant open goal miss in Spanish game.
                              Best version of it I could find.
                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAUy05v1gIk[/ame]

Comment

Arcade Fire gig in the point was immense, possibly the best concert I've ever been to.
                                "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                  There was a guy standing there and he happened to say to me and my mate, 'Be super careful, the path right here is lethal and a good few people have fallen' and sure enough even with massive caution I still nearly went.
                                  These guys found an icy spot and video-ed it.
                                  The chap at 1.00 is hilarious, hard to believe you can be so unbalanced for so long.
                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF6sgzX9ATo[/ame]

Comment

The American could have been writen by a ten year old and has as much style and atmosphere as a carrot.
                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                      Arcade Fire gig in the point was immense, possibly the best concert I've ever been to.
                                      Good. Keane will be happy to hear that

Comment

Thinking about headnig up to the 24 hour to get supplies for the NFL game..should be studying for a Practical exam tomorrow..fuck it I'll bluff it
                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Anybody here got their CCNA and got any decent study material I could use.

Maybe someones cousin even?

Comment

Aussies should up the pace to 7 an over, and declare at 600/4 just before tea tomorrow. Give themselves ~35 overs to worry England.

Comment

Anyone on here planning on ordering a few books from Amazon, I want to order one book but the postage costs more. I think they have free delivery on orders over £35.

EDIT: Lol at trying to save £5 on postage yet no problem just potting the river with air just there for $250
                                              Last edited by Jackyback; 06-12-10, 00:56.

Comment

IO2010 on rte now, Sofia Lovgren on feature table, plenty of pics of her here last year IIRC!
                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                  Thinking about headnig up to the 24 hour to get supplies for the NFL game..should be studying for a Practical exam tomorrow..fuck it I'll bluff it
                                                  Sigh just realised I have no cash on me and there's no atm up there. Oh well will have to make do with tea
                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                    IO2010 on rte now, Sofia Lovgren on feature table, plenty of pics of her here last year IIRC!
                                                    how broke can she be she has 2 jacks lol
                                                    channing is gold

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                      1. Random Internet qualifier staked $100k, gets to keep any profit. Actually not a bad player, AFAICT.
                                                      2. A poker playing businessman I haven't seen before, named Perkins. Very clearly an amateur with deep pockets.
                                                      3. David Williams, playing super lagtardedly as usual.
                                                      4. Phil Laak, two weeks after his off-roader crash, off the pain killers and more insane than usual.
                                                      5. Joe Cada, sucks at cash.
                                                      6. Phil Hellmuth, nuff said.

It's quality stuff. watch it from Ep 63 onwards, that's when the stakee comes in. It's on Youtube, Pokertube, etc.
                                                      Had seen them just thought there was a new one, pretty good to watch.

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                      Mary does something extremely well, and will sell records of a certain format.

Cher is a talentless 17 year old girl soon to have major drug / eating issues and a succession of useless, manipulative men in her life of the lowest opportunist type.
                                                      Spot on Lloyd, Amy Winehouse 2.0

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                      Terminator 2 just starting on rte2 now. I know everyone has probably seen it loads of times, but it really is a class film, even if it is slightly dated now.
                                                      Its a classic thou what a movie
                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Ship the 3 way even chop inthe SE monthly game, was short stack when offer was made and snapped that shit up!! I'm sure Kayroo will be delighted with the news

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                          Ship the 3 way even chop inthe SE monthly game, was short stack when offer was made and snapped that shit up!! I'm sure Kayroo will be delighted with the news
                                                          I had the faith mate congrats

You like the iPod didnt you

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

It's alright.... I'll give you a shout during the week bout it, jsut checking how the fundage is.

Comment

is this shit for real? I just pm'd you about it bollox

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                Work away

Comment

It's alright.... I'll give you a shout during the week bout it, jsut checking how the fundage is.
                                                                  Work away
                                                                  You have just won a bagillion dollars, you are a strange 1

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                  Sorry dude just seen this, PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                    Moderately amusing discussion of the Martingale System from boards.ie gambling forum, with a bit of sidetrack discussion about poker bankroll management.
                                                                    Hey all I've been doing a little reading on betting systems and probability.

Cliffs:
                                                                    Martingale works best on roulette if you only start it after waiting for 4 blacks/reds/evens/odds to have already happened.
                                                                    Just got banned for calling that dude delusional. Bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                      Just got banned for calling that dude delusional. Bizarre.
                                                                      How did you edit a post after being banned?

Comment

guy didn't ban me straight away. i see now he deleted both posts. that's ghey.

I explained exactly why the guy was delusional and how it was a statement of fact and not an insult. That's tilting.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                          guy didn't ban me straight away. i see now he deleted both posts. that's ghey.

I explained exactly why the guy was delusional and how it was a statement of fact and not an insult. That's tilting.
                                                                          Yep, was going to post that myself. That forum breeds retards.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                                            Yeah fantastic gig. Great venue the O2 first time in it. When I see a really good band in a big venue I always cant help but thinking imagine that band in a smaller venue. ie Olympia/Vicar street/Academy. Thoroughly enjoyable though.

Comment

What is the world coming to when you can't tell someone the reason why they wont stop believing in martingaling and following streaks in roulette is because they're delusional.

Comment

Facebook spazzy for anybody else, comments not showing up/notifications coming through but not showing up and then showing up like 15 minutes later?

General crap like that.

Comment

Facebook spazzy for anybody else, comments not showing up/notifications coming through but not showing up and then showing up like 15 minutes later?

General crap like that.
                                                                                  Been doing all that the past while for me tbh..maybe 2 weeks? The chat has just been fucked up for ages
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

notifications haven't been coming up for me most of the time for the last couple of weeks. Also that new profile update is horrible imo.

Comment

did you change your sn danny crane

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRcTgMsEG2k[/ame]

Comment

Be careful out there today Kids! -6 in the CC ATM

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                            Be careful out there today Kids! -6 in the CC ATM
                                                                                            This morning i accused someones in car temperature gauge of being faulty when she told me it read -7 on her way in this morning. I knew it was cold but just couldnt fathom it was as low as that so waived her protestations off saying it must have been on account of wind rush or something similar.

Dublin has gears.
                                                                                            So standing at the bus stop and theres one of these fellas that needs to talk(you know the sort) and he has a subject captured who hes talking at. He is voicing his altered bus route theorys for the morning thats in it and the mindset of the drivers etc. Bus talk was going on for some time and when it petered out there was a slight pause in play. He felt he had to change tack with the conversation so he says "So that Mary in the X-Factor wha?".

Comment

no rain tonight please weather Gods, one time

Swann, time for you to earn your keep imo
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

bloody freezing in this office today. Wish I had brought a hoodie with me.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                  bloody freezing in this office today. Wish I had brought a hoodie with me.
                                                                                                  I hear ya, I was first one in here today and the heating had been off since 6pm on Friday.

Comment

Been playing like a genius the last 3 hours, I even shipped a small field donkament. Must be the lack of sleep

Comment

THE Sweetness. School Im teaching in is off as there too much ice on the roads. Droooool.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                        THE Sweetness. School Im teaching in is off as there too much ice on the roads. Droooool.
                                                                                                        what does your fraulein think of our paddywahckery when it comes to snow\ice? I must be getting old as I'm beginning to find it infuriating.

Comment

It has been over a week now. I will never moan that we only get rain again if this snow/ice fecks off asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            what does your fraulein think of our paddywahckery when it comes to snow\ice? I must be getting old as I'm beginning to find it infuriating.
                                                                                                            Paddywhackery. Much loling. Yeah, she finds it and a number of other aspects of Irish life pretty amusing. Where we were in Berlin, the snow would literally be packed up headhigh on the sides of the road. From about 4 am onwards there are punters out salting and clearing the roads, even in remote areas. The place just doesnt miss a beat, I guess it would literally take Armagedom to slow them down.

She managed to find work here last month after a tough few months not getting interviews for stuff she was redic overqualified for. Its the usual two 20min tea break and an hour lunch affair which she really cant get her head around. Germans are very weird, they really do not feel like they are contributing to society in any way if they are out of work, it seems to be very much intwined with their own feelings of self worth etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                              Paddywhackery. Much loling. Yeah, she finds it and a number of other aspects of Irish life pretty amusing. Where we were in Berlin, the snow would literally be packed up headhigh on the sides of the road. From about 4 am onwards there are punters out salting and clearing the roads, even in remote areas. The place just doesnt miss a beat, I guess it would literally take Armagedom to slow them down.

She managed to find work here last month after a tough few months not getting interviews for stuff she was redic overqualified for. Its the usual two 20min tea break and an hour lunch affair which she really cant get her head around. Germans are very weird, they really do not feel like they are contributing to society in any way if they are out of work, it seems to be very much intwined with their own feelings of self worth etc etc.
                                                                                                              yeah
                                                                                                              a bit of that wouldn't go astray around here

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

FIVE CANTONA'S!

The government has criticised the ex-footballer's call for the public to stage a mass cash-withdrawal protest
                                                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                  relevant quote:

Olivier Besancenot, the French postman who head of the New Anti-capitalist party, said "I like this desire for revolution. But in reality, the people who would dream of taking part in this don't really have enough money in their accounts."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                    no rain tonight please weather Gods, one time

Swann, time for you to earn your keep imo
                                                                                                                    Teniously linking cricket to the following subject. Friend of mine came home from thailand with about 20 Euros worth of BAT coins. There are about 40 Bat in a Euro. The Bat is exactly the same size and shape and look as the 2 Euro coin.
                                                                                                                    So please be careful should you place these bat coins in vending machines and parking meters you might be harming the economy. Please dispose of them or place them in a drawer. (sips cool refreshing diet coke)
                                                                                                                    My revenge on vending machines begins.

Comment

Anyone seen the thread on 2p2? Ronaldo was playing Jungleman at 200nl the other day and PA this morning at 25/50. His screename is CR7sete.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                        Anybody here got their CCNA and got any decent study material I could use.

Maybe someones cousin even?
                                                                                                                        check your pms

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                          Teniously linking cricket to the following subject. Friend of mine came home from thailand with about 20 Euros worth of BAT coins. There are about 40 Bat in a Euro. The Bat is exactly the same size and shape and look as the 2 Euro coin.
                                                                                                                          So please be careful should you place these bat coins in vending machines and parking meters you might be harming the economy. Please dispose of them or place them in a drawer. (sips cool refreshing diet coke)
                                                                                                                          My revenge on vending machines begins.
                                                                                                                          bahts, dongs, riels and kips

after a while in SE Asia, one begins to tire of currency jokes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X