X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
    no way? clip ?

come on gmac.
    No I've been trying to find a Youtube clip but couldn't. I'm not making it up I swear
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Did you see the New Zealand darts pair doing the haka the other day, easily one of the most ridiculous sporting moments I've ever seen.
      One of them had clearly never ever done the Haka in his life until this event, and was absolutely mortified.
      It was like if someone here qualified for a decent final table and they made him do a blast of Riverdance before playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        Ha, passed a huge Chinese dude on my way back from the jacks, studying away, 3 empty Carlsberg cans on the table, a fourth in his hand and a bag with more at his feet.

Hitchhiker, ever sleep with an Asian? Long enough ago to produce an "of age" offspring?
        Lol I know he's a prof or whatever, but there's no way he's that old. Some of that 'business math' you're studying has got you confused
        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

GMac. Jesus. LOL. etc. Sick.

Comment

ye, wtf.

How is his caddy letting him draw it @ that flag

Comment

fucking hell gmac. wtf Woods must be fav now

Comment

That was one of the strangest shot-making decisions I've seen for a while. Now this drop is becoming funny too.

Comment

Fuck the golf. Robbie Savage is on MOTD2
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Shot gmac. Fuck you dottie pepper

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                      That was one of the strangest shot-making decisions I've seen for a while. Now this drop is becoming funny too.
                      Funnily brilliant.

Comment

This will be a ridiculous four. This back nine has been immense entertainment.

Comment

Big heart Gmac, big heart.

Comment

even Seve will be saying wtf after that 4.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                              This will be a ridiculous four. This back nine has been immense entertainment.
                              i take it you layed Tiger off @1.12 ye?

Comment

Jesus suffered serious Xmas tree tiltage today. Spent ages getting the stuff down from the attic and setting up the tree with all the nice decorations and flashy lights. I go to move it into the corner of the room when finished and somehow it snaps in half fml etc. Rinse and repeat with a new tree...thats two hours i will never get back although had a good chuckle at the kids slagging me all day.

It is a fucking joke on the X Fixer Cher was always going if it was a public vote, poor aul Mary. Even though Matt has been favourite i think One Direction is gonna take it down.

Wp on the score last night Glynn.

Comment

did bubbleking make any guest appearence today?

and where is ferg's new thread?
                                  hope he got banned for causing a bit of a false hype the other day

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

he is back.

Comment

Tiggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Somebody post the Tiger in the rain GIF

Comment

Fantastic underarm fistpump there

Comment

Comment

stop tempting me with the golf plz.

Comment

Sicckcckkkk

Comment

What a fucking putt

Comment

A mate told me there's 6000 europa league final tickets going on sale Tuesday, think it's a lottery type thing,I've had no luck googling. Anyone point me in the right direction?
                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

I believe the term is get in the hole!

Comment

Gmacccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Comment

Brilliant golf indeed. Fantastic pressure putt from McDowell.

Comment

prices changed on betfiar a full 15 seconds before that dropped

Comment

This is completely immense.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                A mate told me there's 6000 europa league final tickets going on sale Tuesday, think it's a lottery type thing,I've had no luck googling. Anyone point me in the right direction?
                                                                http://fai.ie/index.php?option=com_c...icle&id=101439 Should get you the info.

Comment

Cmon Gmac!!

Comment

C Kids fault if Tiger looses this

Comment

tenacity

Comment

Best seven holes of entertainment in non-major for ever?

McDowell's 17th and 18th were sickest ever.

Comment

EPIC golf!!!
                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Every now and then Golf knocks on my door and reminds me it is the greatest sport in the world.

Comment

WTF Sky

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                WTF Sky
                                                                                What a time to cut away from the action.

Comment

Tiger in closest.

Comment

Butchered this. But your man has been at it

Run good where have you been all night

Poker Stars $5.00+$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t60/t120 Blinds + t15 - 9 players - View hand 1060175
                                                                                    DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: t5962 M = 18.93
                                                                                    SB: t10235 M = 32.49
                                                                                    Hero (BB): t7081 M = 22.48
                                                                                    UTG: t17055 M = 54.14
                                                                                    UTG+1: t11030 M = 35.02
                                                                                    UTG+2: t8600 M = 27.30
                                                                                    MP1: t11365 M = 36.08
                                                                                    MP2: t7455 M = 23.67
                                                                                    CO: t13572 M = 43.09

Pre Flop: (t315) Hero is BB with K :spade: K :club:
                                                                                    UTG calls t120, 7 folds, Hero raises to t600, UTG calls t480

Flop: (t1395) 9 :spade: J :club: 7 :spade: (2 players)
                                                                                    Hero bets t840, UTG raises to t1680, Hero raises to t3120, UTG calls t1440

Turn: (t7635) 4 :diamond: (2 players)
                                                                                    Hero bets t3346 all in, UTG calls t3346

River: (t14327) K :heart: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: t14327
                                                                                    Hero shows K :spade: K :club: (three of a kind, Kings)
                                                                                    UTG shows J :diamond: 7 :diamond: (two pair, Jacks and Sevens)
                                                                                    Hero wins t14327

Comment

Gmac sick

Comment

It's official..people are spasticated:

The NSPCC have confirmed that the Cartoon thing has nothing at all to do with them, the group asking everyone to change their profile picture to their favorite cartoon characters is actually a group of pedophiles. Their doing it because kids will accept their friend requests faster if ......they see a cartoon picture. It has nothing to do with supporting child violence .
                                                                                        I for one support Child Violence!!
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

LOL at Sky btw, you're about an hour behind.

Comment

brilliant again.

Comment

Gmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaac!!!!
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                                                Wayhey, ship the IO super sat ticket in the hyper turbo thingy.

Boomswitch to on pls PPP
                                                                                                busted out of this in about 20th. Bah, one of these days I'll bink in one these sats.

Comment

OMG

Comment

Ship it Gmac

Comment

Sky was about two minutes behind there lol.

WP GMAC, sick sick stuff.

Comment

Get in gmac!
                                                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

ship it

gmac legend.

Comment

The funniest thing is that Tiger has to hand him the trophy i think.

Comment

that man really deserves Sports personality of the year!
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Not usually a golf fan but that was amazing stuff!

Comment

WTF Sky
                                                                                                                  yes thats the thing above your head and has a big red disc shaped thing in it called a sun, and in the night it might have a white disc shaped thing, this is called a moon and there is also lots of little lights dotted around the place hundereds, thousands of them these are called stars. then there is also a bunch of nutters that believe there is "other people" living up in the sky we call these nutters scientists. i hope this clarifys a few things for you

really you should try and get out more often chd

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Abswolute riveting viewing. Gmac is not short of bottle, thats for sure. I know a lot of lads who were on the PP special put up last week, which was 25/1 the double on Westwood and Tiger. The lads must be sick, and PP must be relieved!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                      yes thats the thing above your head and has a big red disc shaped thing in it called a sun, and in the night it might have a white disc shaped thing, this is called a moon and there is also lots of little lights dotted around the place hundereds, thousands of them these are called stars. then there is also a bunch of nutters that believe there is "other people" living up in the sky we call these nutters scientists. i hope this clarifys a few things for you

really you should try and get out more often chd
                                                                                                                      Thanks for clearing that up Angry-Ball, was awful confused.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Angry-Ball, was awful confused.
                                                                                                                        ahh twas no bother

Comment

That was one of my all time favourite sporting occasions I think. Amazing stuff, from 12 in, was just so entertaining.

Two heroes.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X