This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
    Limp and minraise the first time he isolates you, It'll confuse him in to stacking off light later!
    Poker Stars $10+$1 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t15/t30 Blinds - 9 players - View hand 1059855
    DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

batuli (MP1): t3000 100 BBs
    Rking23 (MP2): t2970 99 BBs
    Sochaisfat (CO): t2890 96.33 BBs
    Loonbat (BTN): t2860 95.33 BBs
    dhilton12 (SB): t3769 125.63 BBs
    Hero (BB): t2960 98.67 BBs
    kossty78 (UTG): t4060 135.33 BBs
    jahtmf (UTG+1): t4551 151.70 BBs
    bigbrains (UTG+2): t2970 99 BBs

Pre Flop: (t45) Hero is BB with A :heart: 4 :club:
    1 fold, jahtmf calls t30, 2 folds, Rking23 calls t30, 2 folds, dhilton12 calls t15, Hero checks

Flop: (t120) Q :heart: 3 :heart: 5 :diamond: (4 players)
    dhilton12 checks, Hero bets t73, jahtmf folds, Rking23 folds, dhilton12 folds

All figured out. EZ game

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      So there is a sing off in the x factor. Mary almost certainly gone then.
      yea was it c-kid who said otherwise?

Comment

Mary going out with a bang
        Profit before people.

Comment

Jesus, I could sing this better than Cher is right now.
          http://mobro.co/zuroph
          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Mary>>>>>Cher in this sing off and it isnt even close

Comment

Mary does something extremely well, and will sell records of a certain format.

Cher is a talentless 17 year old girl soon to have major drug / eating issues and a succession of useless, manipulative men in her life of the lowest opportunist type.
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                yea was it c-kid who said otherwise?
                Well no it was Louis, who confirmed it on Wednesday, and also the press release during the week, every tv guide and paper declares it act with fewest votes is going home.

Obviously wasn't misleading anyone, they've never misled the public in this this open a manner before.

Comment

Mary absolutely pwned the sing off.
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

There would have been no judge decision if Cher had garnered more votes from the public.

It's like FIFA!
                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Mary >> Cher.

Chers performance tonight was very poor.

Comment

LOL stich up of the century. UL Cher backers, Simon always gets what he wants.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                          Well no it was Louis, who confirmed it on Wednesday, and also the press release during the week, every tv guide and paper declares it act with fewest votes is going home.

Obviously wasn't misleading anyone, they've never misled the public in this this open a manner before.
                          Let's not forget the "Cher not voting" incident a few weeks ago either.

To be honest mate, betting on this sort of thing (i.e. not a real competition) has to be a poor decision EV wise, no?

Comment

Have we seen Delap's undershirt? For when he can't get a towel from ball boys away from home apparantly. Made from real gorilla chest apparantly..

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                              Have we seen Delap's undershirt? For when he can't get a towel from ball boys away from home apparantly. Made from real gorilla chest apparantly..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsFHEK_o9U8[/ame]

Comment

girl in library beside me just let rip a horrific fart, went bright red, then packed up her books and left

Comment

Got to give my mate credit for an excellent facebook status this morning.

lol, I just seen this update from someone on fb.

"ATTENTION: the group asking everyone to change their profile picture to a cartoon character is actually a group of pedophiles. There doing it because kids will accept their friend request faster if they see a cartoon picture. It has nothing to do with any Child charities. IT'S ON TONIGHTS NEWS. Copy & Paste this on to your status - Let everyone know !"

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                    Let's not forget the "Cher not voting" incident a few weeks ago either.

To be honest mate, betting on this sort of thing (i.e. not a real competition) has to be a poor decision EV wise, no?
                                    Well this is first year I'm gonna lose on a series, and the edge is probably smaller than it was, but it was pretty profitable before.

I don't mind for myself, as my eyes are open to the obvious manipulation, and it's gone my way in the past on similar incidents, but feel Bad if I put people like Dead Parrot and Flushdraw of their bets on the basis of the information that was made public pre show. I'm on my phone so can't post links but in the press releases it said no sing off, fewest act out. Louis also confirmed this during the week on Radio One.

Comment

Terminator 2 just starting on rte2 now. I know everyone has probably seen it loads of times, but it really is a class film, even if it is slightly dated now.

Comment

Terminator 2 just starting on rte2 now. I know everyone has probably seen it loads of times, but it really is a class film, even if it is slightly dated now.
                                        Something called Outlaw is on my RTE2!

Comment

Huh? I've got a film called "Outlaw" on?

Comment

Sky2 for Terminator2.

Is Outlaw any good? Bob Hoskins, Sean Bean, Danny Dyer... can't be that bad but never heard of it.

Comment

Cheryl Cole with a bad dose of herpes tonight imo.

Comment

Well this is first year I'm gonna lose on a series, and the edge is probably smaller than it was, but it was pretty profitable before.

I don't mind for myself, as my eyes are open to the obvious manipulation, and it's gone my way in the past on similar incidents, but feel Bad if I put people like Dead Parrot and Flushdraw of their bets on the basis of the information that was made public pre show. I'm on my phone so can't post links but in the press releases it said no sing off, fewest act out. Louis also confirmed this during the week on Radio One.
                                                Did you not plough into Mary to go as soon as they announced it was a sing off to cut your losses? because it was always only going one way at that stage...
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                  Something called Outlaw is on my RTE2!
                                                  Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                  Huh? I've got a film called "Outlaw" on?
                                                  Oops ya, sorry. Sky2 as mentioned above.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I was going for
                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Tiger is obv the best player in the world however Gmac is the most tenacious Tiger cant shake him off yet, 8 holes left one in it.

Comment

[ ] betting on fixed tv shows again.

Also obv you know this C Kid, but don't feel the need to apologise. You gave your opinion in good faith, and that's all that really matters. The fact simon cowell fucked us over is unfortunate, but certainly not your fault.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfpmWdyxTx0[/ame]
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

So there is a sing off in the x factor. Mary almost certainly gone then.
                                                            Lol x-factor.

Sorry folks,Louis put us all away during the week when he declares no sing off. Obviously Mary beat Cher in the vote.

It's actually pretty disgusting that they can do what they want to do on this show. I wouldn't have put a penny on Cher to go if i'd have known it went to the judges and would have put the life savings on Mary to go @ 4/5. I actually feel raped if they changed the rules based on the votes. Nothing against you C Kid, well apart from being a Spurs fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                              It's actually pretty disgusting that they can do what they want to do on this show. I wouldn't have put a penny on Cher to go if i'd have known it went to the judges and would have put the life savings on Mary to go @ 4/5. I actually feel raped if they changed the rules based on the votes. Nothing against you C Kid, well apart from being a Spurs fan!
                                                              from the XF website TV guide

20:00 - The X Factor (ITV1)

Series 7, Episode 9: Britain has been voting over the last 24 hours and now the semi-finalists find out the result of the public vote. The act with the fewest votes will leave the competition, and the others will compete in next week's final. Including live performances from the cast of hit US series Glee, former X Factor winner Alexandra Burke and chart-topping group the Black Eyed Peas. Hosted by Dermot O'Leary.
                                                              As you can see they changed it as late as tonight. Meltdown on Betfair forum too. I mean we all know it's manipulated so it's the danger of the game, but still pretty sick about it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                Chelski Lucky to get the point, Essien playing, so the excuses are running out just like the milage on Drogba and cos legs. ABUs need a new team to follow
                                                                Im a Arsenal fan now.

Comment

from the XF website TV guide

As you can see they changed it as late as tonight. Meltdown on Betfair forum too. I mean we all know it's manipulated so it's the danger of the game, but still pretty sick about it myself.
                                                                  Looks like it could be a bad night all round for you. GMac is turning the screws on Tiger.
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Relax, it's Tiger

3-shot swing here possible lol.

Comment

Relax, it's Tiger

i can finally Lay Gmac phew*

Comment

Great round from him so far. Such a top lad. Think there will still be a swing or two to come though.

Comment

Relax, it's Tiger

You nailed that one
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Epic golf. McDowell playing a provisional on 14.

Comment

guaranteed a decent return. There is no fucking Simon Cowell to whisper in anyones ear
                                                                              on this. Golf>>>>>fiXfactor

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                                                In case any of you lot are interested in the snooker starting tomorrow, I posted this in the gambling section earlier.

UK championships.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always reknowned as the 2nd most important tournament on the callender, its also the 2nd best tournament of the year for punters, because with all the matches being best of 17, there's less likely to be upsets. Some players are built for the longer matches and thrive on it.
                                                                                With Ronnie, Higgens, Ding (holder) and Selby all in the top half, the bottom half is quite open. I fancy Sean Murphy to come through from this half. he loves the longer matches and is in great form this year. At 10/1 for the tournament, he's my e/w bet for the tourney.

On tomorrows matches, Neil Robertson, John Higgens and Mark Selby seem to be a shoe-in, while Graham Dott and Ding Junhui also look good at decent prices. Even though the odds on the 1st 3 mentioned is a bit prohibitive, the last 2 matches mentioned are decent enough and a 5-timer on these pays a little over 4/1 (all imho of course)

Connie

Hope I broke the curse of the BBV!!!!

Nice little 5 timer there.

Ding beat matthew stevens 9-4.
                                                                                Selby beat Ricky Walden 9-6
                                                                                Dott beat martin gould 9-5
                                                                                Higgens beat seeven lee 9-6
                                                                                Robertson beat rory mcloud 9-1

Comment

Love this 15th.

Comment

LOL

$6.50 satellite to Double stack Turbo tourney on Ipoker. 9 seats and this is the final table.

[ ] top notch satellite play

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 400/800 Blinds (10 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t5301)
                                                                                    SB (t3065)
                                                                                    BB (t6437)
                                                                                    UTG (t18025.50)
                                                                                    UTG+1 (t833)
                                                                                    UTG+2 (t3134)
                                                                                    MP1 (t1550.50)
                                                                                    Hero (MP2) (t548)
                                                                                    MP3 (t2972)
                                                                                    CO (t1634)

Hero's M: 0.46

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 9, 7
                                                                                    UTG calls t800, 8 folds, BB checks

Flop: (t2000) K, J, 2 (2 players)
                                                                                    BB bets t1500, UTG raises t3000, BB raises t4037, UTG calls t2537

Turn: (t13074) Q (2 players)

River: (t13074) 8 (2 players)

Total pot: t13074

Results:
                                                                                    BB had J, 2 (two pair, Jacks and twos).
                                                                                    UTG had 3, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                    Outcome: BB won t14074
                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

LOL

$6.50 satellite to Double stack Turbo tourney on Ipoker. 9 seats and this is the final table.

[ ] top notch satellite play

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 400/800 Blinds (10 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t5301)
                                                                                      SB (t3065)
                                                                                      BB (t6437)
                                                                                      UTG (t18025.50)
                                                                                      UTG+1 (t833)
                                                                                      UTG+2 (t3134)
                                                                                      MP1 (t1550.50)
                                                                                      Hero (MP2) (t548)
                                                                                      MP3 (t2972)
                                                                                      CO (t1634)

Hero's M: 0.46

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 9, 7
                                                                                      UTG calls t800, 8 folds, BB checks

Flop: (t2000) K, J, 2 (2 players)
                                                                                      BB bets t1500, UTG raises t3000, BB raises t4037, UTG calls t2537

Turn: (t13074) Q (2 players)

River: (t13074) 8 (2 players)

Total pot: t13074

Results:
                                                                                      BB had J, 2 (two pair, Jacks and twos).
                                                                                      UTG had 3, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                                      Outcome: BB won t14074
                                                                                      terrible standard of play in this sat but you still need a lot of run good
                                                                                      You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

fecking hell Gmac, a gee hair in it , that was.

Comment

Ha, passed a huge Chinese dude on my way back from the jacks, studying away, 3 empty Carlsberg cans on the table, a fourth in his hand and a bag with more at his feet.

Hitchhiker, ever sleep with an Asian? Long enough ago to produce an "of age" offspring?

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                                                            terrible standard of play in this sat but you still need a lot of run good
                                                                                            Yeah I noticed..just wanted a turbo donkey to pass the time and this fit the bill. I jammed my to around 1.5k and then went card dead to sneak into the money. If you notice on the final table ^^ there's one stack that has to go through the blinds before me that couldn't afford them so I was folding aces if I got them at that stage.
                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Love this 15th.
                                                                                              Its a fantastic course IMO. 13 to 18 are great. 16 is my Fav. It was even great to play on the PS back in the day.

Comment

"Lough Erne resort...it's my home away from home for a reason..."

Yeah, obviously because they've paid you mucho loots Rory! I'm laughing every time he says it, he's completely without emotion in that ad.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                  Its a fantastic course IMO. 13 to 18 are great. 16 is my Fav. It was even great to play on the PS back in the day.
                                                                                                  dont forget they used the vista for MASH also

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                    "Lough Erne resort...it's my home away from home for a reason..."

Yeah, obviously because they've paid you mucho loots Rory! I'm laughing every time he says it, he's completely without emotion in that ad.
                                                                                                    it's vulgar to get emotional about money.

me fishfingers are nearly ready

Comment

Gogogo Barney and Stompe

Fair play to Mark webster for reaching the final of a doubles event on his own

Comment

just cracked AA with AK off alipf - I run good
                                                                                                        You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Big shout out to Phill Babb on the birth of his son, Donnacha
                                                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Pokerstars have bought the rights to HSP and due to a dispute with the FT players they probably won't be playing. So no Ivey, Dwan, Antonius or elezra.

Posts from Barry Greenstein on 2+2. What a crock of shit!

I talked to Mori yesterday and he told me Full Tilt players are invited to play and he was disappointed that Full tilt is not letting them because pokerstars is sponsoring the show. Mori never takes sides with any site. He just wants to produce the best show.
                                                                                                            I talked to Howard Lederer and Mori.

The title of this thread is incorrect and there is also no issue about superimposed logos on players as the OP said. However, Full Tilt has two major concerns. First is they don't like their players playing when PokerStars is the sponsor of the show. (I assume Full Tilt can buy ad time but I didn't check this out with GSN or PokerStars.) Secondly, they were unhappy that PokerStars bought the HSP archives. In the early seasons of HSP, the players didn't wear logos, so FTP is concerned that viewers will be able to go to pokerstars.tv and see the FTP players without logos and be confused by their affiliation.

I was told that PokerStars will not have their name on the table felt, which I could see would have been an issue for FTP. At this time, the Nevada Gaming Commission is carefully limiting the presence of online sites in shows filmed there.

Neither Howard nor Mori were placing blame on anyone. The sentiment was that PokerStars, FTP, and GSN all make business decisions. As a poker player, I don't like restrictions and I wish everyone could play. Most of us would like to see the three top FTP cash game players on the show along with some of the other characters we have had in previous seasons. If they don't play, they'll be replaced by some new young stars of the game, some affiliated and some not.
                                                                                                            Opr

Comment

Meltdown on Betfair forum too.
                                                                                                              Digitial Spy exploded as well, about 60 fix threads started in the 10 minutes after the announcement of the sing-off.
                                                                                                              Its actually quite scary, at least the Betfair punters are talking through the wallet which I can understand - whereas the DS loons are up in arms out of some sense of moral outrage.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                Gogogo Barney and Stompe

Fair play to Mark webster for reaching the final of a doubles event on his own
                                                                                                                Did you see the New Zealand darts pair doing the haka the other day, easily one of the most ridiculous sporting moments I've ever seen.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Shot Gmac there, that could be that.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                    Ha, passed a huge Chinese dude on my way back from the jacks, studying away, 3 empty Carlsberg cans on the table, a fourth in his hand and a bag with more at his feet.

Hitchhiker, ever sleep with an Asian? Long enough ago to produce an "of age" offspring?

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                      Pokerstars have bought the rights to HSP and due to a dispute with the FT players they probably won't be playing. So no Ivey, Dwan, Antonius or elezra.

Posts from Barry Greenstein on 2+2. What a crock of shit!

Opr
                                                                                                                      who wants to watch that!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                        Digitial Spy exploded as well, about 60 fix threads started in the 10 minutes after the announcement of the sing-off.
                                                                                                                        Its actually quite scary, at least the Betfair punters are talking through the wallet which I can understand - whereas the DS loons are up in arms out of some sense of moral outrage.
                                                                                                                        I'm pretty sure the Russians are behind it all

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                          Did you see the New Zealand darts pair doing the haka the other day, easily one of the most ridiculous sporting moments I've ever seen.
                                                                                                                          no way? clip ?

come on gmac.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X