• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does she have the qualifications?

EZ money, 16 hours a week?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      ice it, use herbal medication, watch tv, try not to laugh too much / breathe too heavily, do anything that requires much effort.
      definitely don't take any acid.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
        nice KO by Paul Daley in the Strikeforce event last night...he will be back in the UFC by the end of 2011, I guarantee it
        I dunno, Dana White seems like the stubborn type, and what he did was pretty scummy.

Unrelated:

SPOILER

Shocking decision in the Phan/Garcia fight last night

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
          My girlfriend put up an ad on craigslist looking for casual work babysitting, waitressing etc.....

Here is an interesting reply.

This of course made me want to know more so i got her to ask for more details.
          Ask him to put her into some satellites too.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ask for a picture of the old pervert imo.
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                ^^^^

No wai.
                LOL this is clearly an attempt to get rid of the competition. He's not looking for a rent boy Icarus, stop hating on tipp86's GF's oppurtunity.
                Profit before people.

Comment

458_6ab804c8a2b3da7262c198832dd4d0a7.jpg

imo

Comment

Could be epic photoshoppery..

Comment

Comment

Well done on the scoop Glyn!

Went into town for lunch with the family before heading into the Radisson for the UKIPT charity side event, but felt so stuffed after a massive lunch in McSwiggans (anyone who knows this place in Galway knows the generous portions they serve up) I decided I'd wouldn't be able to concentrate on cards for a few hours! Might head over for a bit of cash action later...

Comment

There was some website/company on the ray darcy show a couple of months back where they compiled a bunch of sugar daddys and willing young wans and matched them up for a nominal fee of course. Googling for it now obv.

Comment

looking forward to the Sunderland -hammers game deffo lots of goals in this.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                              Welbeck, Gyan and Bent are playing.

Cue the nil all bore draw!

Comment

Not sure if it was posted before but. Terminator 2 Sweded ala

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDNSI4wRwg8[/ame]

Well worth a watch

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                  There was some website/company on the ray darcy show a couple of months back where they compiled a bunch of sugar daddys and willing young wans and matched them up for a nominal fee of course. Googling for it now obv.
                                  www.sugardaddie.com ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                    Could be, tried a couple of other sites and not much turns up

Comment

@Hitchhiker: Seeing as it's feeling better so soon I'd suggest your not in too much trouble. Until then if you're lying down or anything don't lie flat out..prop your upper body up with pillows or against the arm rest of the couch.
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                        1-0 please.

Comment

Nice finish by Henderson ... Deserved 1-0 Mackems

Comment

Gyan playing decent stuff. Interesting the way Sunderland are mutating from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 to 4-3-1-2 as they switch from defence to attack.

Comment

Would be nice for Obinna to score.

Comment

Episode 64 of the Pokerstars Big Game is unbelievable. Do watch it.
                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                    Gyan playing decent stuff. Interesting the way Sunderland are mutating from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 to 4-3-1-2 as they switch from defence to attack.
                                                    West Ham haven't been awful by any stretch tbh. Some of Sunderland's play has been very good indeed.
                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                      Here in starbucks and have been getting a lesson in the agnst of teenage chatting up techniques for the last few hours from the neighbours. My God, the lad is trying so so hard. He alternates between a cool style and then just saying the most cringeworthy stuff. The girl on the other hand is just pumping him for info on who likes her, without expressing the slight bit of interest in him. Don't think he realises it though.
                                                      Even if he did he wouldn't stop...
                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                        cliffs on rapidshare

what site?
                                                        how much?
                                                        where do i sign up?
                                                        do the internet providers block the downloads?
                                                        Rapidshare is dying quick. Mines up in Jan and its unlikely i'll be renewing. Hotfile seems to be the place to go although it got some bad reviews here. 30 for six months, no-one blocks it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                          Rapidshare is dying quick. Mines up in Jan and its unlikely i'll be renewing. Hotfile seems to be the place to go although it got some bad reviews here. 30 for six months, no-one blocks it.
                                                          not true. rapidshare messed up big time and lost loads of subscribers who all went to hotfile, but now those people have spent some time there and realise how crap hotfile is, they're all coming back to rapidshare.

also the back catalog you have on rapidshare is second to none, so if you're looking for older stuff, it's the best place to look.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                            not true. rapidshare messed up big time and lost loads of subscribers who all went to hotfile, but now those people have spent some time there and realise how crap hotfile is, they're all coming back to rapidshare.

also the back catalog you have on rapidshare is second to none, so if you're looking for older stuff, it's the best place to look.
                                                            True for the older stuff but I couldn't find the apprentice there Wednesday night. There is no incentive to upload there anymore.

Comment

Mr Pillowtalk making moves

5.30pm: Bet bet bet
                                                              Eoin Olin has definitely been the most aggressive player at the final table and he's not about to stop now play is short handed. He opened to 56,000 and Tris Mallin defended her big blind. The flop of 6♠2♠9♥ saw Mallin check-call a bet of 65,000. The turn was the 8♣, Mallin checked again and a bet of 130,000 saw Olin claim the pot. -- NW
                                                              Follow me in twitterland

Comment

This from pokerstars blog:

Eoin Olin has definitely been the most aggressive player at the final table and he's not about to stop now play is short handed. He opened to 56,000 and Tris Mallin defended her big blind. The flop of 6♠2♠9♥ saw Mallin check-call a bet of 65,000. The turn was the 8♣, Mallin checked again and a bet of 130,000 saw Olin claim the pot

they are now 5 handed.
                                                                i will be very surprised if he does not take it down from here.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                  Episode 64 of the Pokerstars Big Game is unbelievable. Do watch it.
                                                                  Who is in the line up? No spoiler please

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

My rapidshare is nearly up as well, i had 927 rapids left and its 495 rapids a month ive kinda got it sussed out a little, so that would get you a little under 6000 for 1 year which is €60 and for that 495 rapids a month you get 150gb of bandwidth but ive been going over that nearly every month so its gonna cost me a little extra as ive turned into a definition snob.

Ive seen a few bad stories here from hotfile but I might just give it a shot for a month to see how it works out. I just really like the unlimited aspect of it.

Ive seen over the years that some of the more hard to get stuff has popped up on the links of MU/MS/HF etc before popping up on rapidshare a few days later.

To say that Rapidshare "have a back catalog" you can probably nearly find anything from awhile back on multiple file hosts so its not just Rapidshare that have that locked up.
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Damn you with your fast typing skills Smurph.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                      Who is in the line up? No spoiler please
                                                                      1. Random Internet qualifier staked $100k, gets to keep any profit. Actually not a bad player, AFAICT.
                                                                      2. A poker playing businessman I haven't seen before, named Perkins. Very clearly an amateur with deep pockets.
                                                                      3. David Williams, playing super lagtardedly as usual.
                                                                      4. Phil Laak, two weeks after his off-roader crash, off the pain killers and more insane than usual.
                                                                      5. Joe Cada, sucks at cash.
                                                                      6. Phil Hellmuth, nuff said.

It's quality stuff. watch it from Ep 63 onwards, that's when the stakee comes in. It's on Youtube, Pokertube, etc.
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

1. Random Internet qualifier staked $100k, gets to keep any profit. Actually not a bad player, AFAICT.
                                                                        not to mention seems like a fairly decent guy.

Some very good moments in that. PH is fantastic tv. As always

Comment

weird feeling knowing I dont have to get up for work in morning. like a bank holiday but everyone else will be busy and doing stuff. Feel at a loose end now.
                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                            weird feeling knowing I dont have to get up for work in morning. like a bank holiday but everyone else will be busy and doing stuff. Feel at a loose end now.
                                                                            Only one option imo...
                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                            Build a Fort!
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Getting an Indian takeaway later, think it's time I went for something other than Madras. Is Chilli Masala nice? Any other recommendations? I prefer it to be somewhat spicy fwiw...

Comment

X-Factor voting leak: Matt 12% Mary 3% Cher 8% One Direction 11% Rebecca 6% Russia 60%

Comment

Can someone tell me why there's no late NFL game tonight?
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Crap Mr Pillowtalk gone

6.42pm: Eoin Olin out in fifth (€15,400)
                                                                                    Eoin Olin has just got himself knocked out by three-bet shoving into Maurice Silke super light. Silke had opened for 66,000 and Olin shoved 22 big blinds, some 667,000, into the middle. Silke made the call.

Silke: A♥9♣
                                                                                    Olin: J♠2♦

Silke just needed Olin to fade his outs but he managed to river a full house anyway. Silke has 2.5 million now for a substantial chip lead.

Small pause in play. -- RD
                                                                                    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

2. A poker playing businessman I haven't seen before, named Perkins. Very clearly an amateur with deep pockets.
                                                                                      3. David Williams, playing super lagtardedly as usual.
                                                                                      4. Phil Laak, two weeks after his off-roader crash, off the pain killers and more insane than usual.
                                                                                      5. Joe Cada, sucks at cash.
                                                                                      6. Phil Hellmuth, nuff said.

It's quality stuff. watch it from Ep 63 onwards, that's when the stakee comes in. It's on Youtube, Pokertube, etc.
                                                                                      Just started watching it now.... whats the story with the new haircuts.... jaysus Phil Laak looks mental, and david williams looks like an extra from "starsky and hutch".....
                                                                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                        do you know where i could download the event from last nite?
                                                                                        It's on Bravo 2 (sky channel 153) tomorrow night at 10 Bells, if that's ok

It was supposed to be an excellent event

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                          Can someone tell me why there's no late NFL game tonight?
                                                                                          steelers @ ravens?

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                            My girlfriend put up an ad on craigslist looking for casual work babysitting, waitressing etc.....

Here is an interesting reply.

This of course made me want to know more so i got her to ask for more details.
                                                                                            +ev to take the job imo

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                                                                              steelers @ ravens?
                                                                                              Dammit..combination of not being listed on livesportontv.com and me not changing the date on flashscores.com had me confused. Cheers man
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Stop running you crazy Ant, you are running all that juicy fat off you.

Comment

"Construction workers" Lol!

Comment

Wayhey, ship the IO super sat ticket in the hyper turbo thingy.

Boomswitch to on pls PPP

Comment

Fajitas earlier, followed by Baked Alaska just there. Enjoyable food, went down a treat.

First time I've done meringue, surprised how easy it actually was.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                        Fajitas earlier, followed by Baked Alaska just there. Enjoyable food, went down a treat.

First time I've done meringue, surprised how easy it actually was.
                                                                                                        Look out pot,monster dump coming tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                                                          Wayhey, ship the IO super sat ticket in the hyper turbo thingy.

Boomswitch to on pls PPP
                                                                                                          How many rebuys did you need if you don't mind me asking.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                            How many rebuys did you need if you don't mind me asking.
                                                                                                            No rebuys, just took the add on, figured with the starting stack of 500 that rebuying straight away wouldnt really make too much of a difference so instead tried to get a double up early on. Total spend €21

Comment

That Black Eyed Peas song is tragic
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                That Black Eyed Peas song is tragic
                                                                                                                It is just bad on every possible level.

Comment

Just started the 1/4 mill on stars and have this guy to my right

dhilton12

Welcome to PokerStake, the best place to buy and sell poker tournament stake. PokerStake provides stakings of the best poker players, live news of poker world, and various communities for poker fans.

Track your poker statistics and avoid the sharks. SharkScope is the most complete database of poker tournament results available and covers virtually all online poker sites.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                    Just started the 1/4 mill on stars and have this guy to my right

dhilton12

Welcome to PokerStake, the best place to buy and sell poker tournament stake. PokerStake provides stakings of the best poker players, live news of poker world, and various communities for poker fans.

http://www.sharkscope.com/

Limp and minraise the first time he isolates you, It'll confuse him in to stacking off light later!

Comment

So there is a sing off in the x factor. Mary almost certainly gone then.

Comment

Brilliant open goal miss in Spanish game.

Comment

Lol x-factor.

Sorry folks,Louis put us all away during the week when he declares no sing off. Obviously Mary beat Cher in the vote.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X