• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Leatherman is the hotness!
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Somebody posted something earlier about, saying that Barca had refused to play because they couldnt make the 450 mile trip while 1 of the other teams was making a 900 mile trip.
      Aye 'twas me. This was the situation earlier on, and the federation were going to let them postpone it. Then they changed their minds and said Barca had to play the match.

Fairly farcical situation but as Sledgejammer said, it may well effect them. Osasuna is a fairly difficult place to go at the best of the times, and it's also going to be absolutely freezing too.

Comment

I am trying to get into twitter,this is my second go was not mad about it the first time around.Any good poker related people I should follow..?or any other suggestions,I have football covered.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

In stanstead and very very happy!

Comment

Anyone hear about this? Apparently Ronaldo is fairly into his poker.

Comment

Ye gotta watch the Munster match on TG4 right now - the fog is the thickest I've ever seen for a live sporting event!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                Ye gotta watch the Munster match on TG4 right now - the fog is the thickest I've ever seen for a live sporting event!
                Wouldn't be too bad if the commentary wasn't in a makey up language that no one speaks. FFS!
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I'm trying to watch the game, have no idea what hapless in last ten minutes though

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    Wouldn't be too bad if the commentary wasn't in a makey up language that no one speaks. FFS!
                    Ah, we speak it over here in the West - my folks aren't even Gaeltacht-born but speak it a moderate amount in their daily lives in Galway city. I've never heard it on the streets of Dublin, I must say, it probably isn't used in Leinster very much if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                      Aye 'twas me. This was the situation earlier on, and the federation were going to let them postpone it. Then they changed their minds and said Barca had to play the match.

Fairly farcical situation but as Sledgejammer said, it may well effect them. Osasuna is a fairly difficult place to go at the best of the times, and it's also going to be absolutely freezing too.
                      Ah cool, pretty disgraceful on the part of Barca that they think they wouldnt have to play the match, idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                        I am trying to get into twitter,this is my second go was not mad about it the first time around.Any good poker related people I should follow..?or any other suggestions,I have football covered.
                        Most of the top players probably do it I'm guessing. I'd imagine most of them wouldn't be very entertaining though, but I'm not really a twittery type.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                          Pretty hilarious situation in Spain, air traffic control strike lead to the postponing of ossasuna v barca tonight, and they were told it''d be called off. Then it turns out it's not postponed and with a few hours notice Barca had to travel to the match, they left at four Spanish time and the match will kick off at eight or later if the team doesn't show up on time...It's like sunday league ffs! I just have a picture of the team scurrying off the bus getting changed on the sidelines and legging it on for kick off, playing with ten men initially as iniesta is late but he'll be here in ten minutes...or the fans waiting for barca to finally show up...

Could be worth laying Barca as a result, Osasuna are solid enough at home at the best of times and this has to effect their performance.
                          Good god, I've never seen a team with such a ridiculous varience between there home and away results. In there last twenty at home they've won 10 drew 9 and lost 1. In there last twenty games away they've won 1 drew 1 and lost 18. So basically they very rarely lose at home and nearly always lose away. Couple that with the Barca travel and they're definitely a lay at about 1.3.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Ah cool, pretty disgraceful on the part of Barca that they think they wouldnt have to play the match, idiots!
                            They didn't just imagine it! They were told the match is off then given four hours notice to play it, pretty heroic incompetence even by the leagues already cripplingly high standards
                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Amanda Leatherman is the hotness!
                              She truly, truly is
                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

They didn't just imagine it! They were told the match is off then given four hours notice to play it, pretty heroic incompetence even by the leagues already cripplingly high standards
                                Im just going by Carlops post from earlier.

Comment

That Bill Perkins dude in the latest The Big Game is an asshole!

Seen a few of the lads talking about it yesterday but couldnt read the spoilers.

Comment

I'm just after joining the twitter revolution aswell.

Who should I be following? Especially horseracing. Any good general sports news ones also?

Already got Tiger and Robbie Savage obv

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

Who should I be following? Especially horseracing. Any good general sports news ones also?

Do you listen to football weekly? Add everyone involved in that and your football news is sorted. I really like graham linehen on there too, usually has alot of very interesting things on loads of subjects
                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Pleasant. Herself going out tonight, had all college work in last week so first time in an age I can enjoy doing sweet fook all. Have three beers chilling, going to gorge on sport and then few episodes of The Tudors,(for some reason cant get enough of it). Only one thing to distract me from fully committing to the sloth, the old baby has learnt to sit up and open drawers so tough to really REALLY embrace what Id consider a perfectly unproductive Saturday night.

Comment

Seen a few of the lads talking about it yesterday but couldnt read the spoilers.
                                          yeah he seemed like a cunt who wanted to make a bit of a name for himself

Comment

^ Lucky SOB! I just settled into the library for round 3 of today's effort. bleh

Comment

Paul Nicholls obv

Comment

Paul Nicholls tweets, usually gives an honest report of his horses conditions before and after races. He's the only Horsey person I follow.

All the big British golfers tweet, Rory, Gmac, Poults, Rose and Westwood!
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

For those who work with ipoker, is there anything that can be done against a player who refuses to play but with join a table and just be "sitting out". There is one player who got pi$$ed off at me the other day and now anytime i'm on a HU table he will sit in to the game and refuses to play, i open another table and he does the same.

Thanks

Reason he got pi$$ed off was that i asked him to top up to max table amount.

Comment

This new Kanye album is very very good, nice he's getting back to what he does well

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                      ^ Lucky SOB! I just settled into the library for round 3 of today's effort. bleh
                                                      Shudders. Pulled some gruelling hours over last few weeks. The usual having a month to do assignemnts then hitting them all in the last week. Sigh. Some of them were fooking magnificent tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by p_larkin99 View Post
                                                        I quite liked him in the game. He had a spell with Hellmuth where he seemed like a cock, but it's only Hellmuth and it's encouraged in the game. As the epsiodes moved on, he was good for the game and made it interesting.

There's a nice moment in the last episode about 10 mins in.

My ideal Big Game lineup would be

Seat 2 - Daniel Negreanu
                                                        Seat - David Williams
                                                        Seat 4 - Phil Hellmuth
                                                        Seat 5 - Tony G
                                                        Seat 6 - Jason Mercier

Comment

Im just going by Carlops post from earlier.
                                                          At this point I should probably mention my source was my Madrid-supporting flatmate and Marca so maybe there was a tinge of bias

If the disruption continues it might be worth backing a few home teams. Racing Santander are planning on going to Malaga by train and bus which is a seriously long way and makes Malaga at evens look tasty. Same applies to Espanyol - Gijon, though Espanyol are a bit shorter at 8/13.
                                                          Last edited by carlop; 04-12-10, 19:53.

Comment

So Damo managed to make it to Galway in his patched up car, sat down beside me in 250 game, had a sup of his pint played a hand and has now exited to the bar having fallen fowl to the mighty 75o!

Comment

Rebecca very good there

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post

It's actually hilarious that she cannot see ANY flaws whatsoever in herself. What an egotistical prick.
                                                                Obv I'm a month+ behind here, but seriously how can someone be so delusional? Even when her flaws were pointed out she blamed failure on her team members not giving her feedback about them.

I'd actually love to see her reaction to watching the show back.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                  At this point I should probably mention my source was my Madrid-supporting flatmate and Marca so maybe there was a tinge of bias

If the disruption continues it might be worth backing a few home teams. Racing Santander are planning on going to Malaga by train and bus which is a seriously long way and makes Malaga at evens look tasty. Same applies to Espanyol - Gijon, though Espanyol are a bit shorter at 8/13.
                                                                  Espanyol are unbeaten at home and currently fourth also and off the top of my head Gijon are alot better home than away in general and are having a poor season with their manager under fire, that looks a good bet alright

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    I quite liked him in the game. He had a spell with Hellmuth where he seemed like a cock, but it's only Hellmuth and it's encouraged in the game. As the epsiodes moved on, he was good for the game and made it interesting.

Seat 2 - Daniel Negreanu
                                                                    Seat - David Williams
                                                                    Seat 4 - Phil Hellmuth
                                                                    Seat 5 - Tony G
                                                                    Seat 6 - Jason Mercier
                                                                    How can you not put Viffer in?

Comment

LOL.

I'd say CHD is pissed off
                                                                      Delighted
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Seat 2 - Daniel Negreanu
                                                                        Seat - David Williams
                                                                        Seat 4 - Phil Hellmuth
                                                                        Seat 5 - Tony G
                                                                        Seat 6 - Jason Mercier
                                                                        I dunno, he just seems overly arrogant and just went after PH for no real reason.

I see you let G have position on PH Id stick Lex Veldhuis in there instead of williams i think

Just started watching the last ep - that really was very good. Must be awesome for him

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                          So Damo managed to make it to Galway in his patched up car, sat down beside me in 250 game, had a sup of his pint played a hand and has now exited to the bar having fallen fowl to the mighty 75o!
                                                                          What happened in the ME Ciaran?

Comment

Real Madrid vs Valencia be a good match to watch? 9 or 10 kick off?

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                              How can you not put Viffer in?
                                                                              Don't think Viffer has been on the Big Game? Can't remember anyway. If he was then, yeah deffo put him in

I dunno, he just seems overly arrogant and just went after PH for no real reason.

I see you let G have position on PH Id stick Lex Veldhuis in there instead of williams i think

Just started watching the last ep - that really was very good. Must be awesome for him
                                                                              Williams is pretty bad so it always builds pots but yeah Lex is class so i agree. There's some really good players in it, and it should be 8 handed to squeeze them all in!

Comment

Real Madrid vs Valencia be a good match to watch? 9 or 10 kick off?
                                                                                Nine unless somethings changed which i don't think it has and it should be cracking, real test for real. Will they go out and send out a message after the 5 0 or drop more points against a very effective valencia side

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                  For those who work with ipoker, is there anything that can be done against a player who refuses to play but with join a table and just be "sitting out". There is one player who got pi$$ed off at me the other day and now anytime i'm on a HU table he will sit in to the game and refuses to play, i open another table and he does the same.

Thanks

Reason he got pi$$ed off was that i asked him to top up to max table amount.
                                                                                  If he hasn't got bored and keeps doing it just report him.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                    What happened in the ME Ciaran?
                                                                                    Took a flip to get back to average & lost

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                      If he hasn't got bored and keeps doing it just report him.
                                                                                      i did a search on 2+2 and he has done it before over a year ago, but can something be done about it?

Comment

lol xfactor pulling out all the stops to keep Matt in. I didnt think he was any good at all

Comment

Barca not playing well especially their defence looks woeful, lay looks pretty plus ev right now alright but if Osasuna don't score soon you'd imagine Barca will get better with each passing minute

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                                            lol xfactor pulling out all the stops to keep Matt in. I didnt think he was any good at all
                                                                                            Was looking at the betting and he went from 1.84 to 1.71 to win the comp while he sang that song so the punters were happy enough. I think he did ok myself

Comment

Verdict on the local takeaway upping their delivery charge because of the weather?

I think its a little cheeky.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                Pleasant. Herself going out tonight, had all college work in last week so first time in an age I can enjoy doing sweet fook all. Have three beers chilling, going to gorge on sport and then few episodes of The Tudors,(for some reason cant get enough of it). Only one thing to distract me from fully committing to the sloth, the old baby has learnt to sit up and open drawers so tough to really REALLY embrace what Id consider a perfectly unproductive Saturday night.
                                                                                                Babies are a terrible hindrance to the Sloth.
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Verdict on the local takeaway upping their delivery charge because of the weather?

We ordered grub at 7.15 and it's still not here yet. Gonna start eating the cushions if it's not here soon! No idea of delivery price here, think it's £1.50

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                    i did a search on 2+2 and he has done it before over a year ago, but can something be done about it?
                                                                                                    Put it down in an e-mail (inc link to previous history of being a cunt) and send it to customer support, they have to act on it. Not sure what they would do but at least issue him a warning I'd imagine.

Comment

We ordered grub at 7.15 and it's still not here yet. Gonna start eating the cushions if it's not here soon! No idea of delivery price here, think it's £1.50
                                                                                                      What did you order?
                                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Don't think Viffer has been on the Big Game? Can't remember anyway. If he was then, yeah deffo put him in

Williams is pretty bad so it always builds pots but yeah Lex is class so i agree. There's some really good players in it, and it should be 8 handed to squeeze them all in!
                                                                                                        viffer was there one day i seem to remember

i really like the 6 player format. i cannot wait to see the PLO cash games they have been filming. there has to be massive action on that considering the line up.

oh and agree on the amanda leatherman hotness. she is ridic cute.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Paul Tergat; 04-12-10, 20:19.

Comment

Does that Cher bird have a permanent sneer on her gob, jesus

Comment

I think its fair enough. Takes them longer to do the runs and more chance or the car gettin damaged. As long as they are not doublin it or anything

Comment

Cher Lloyd is just so annoying to listen to and look at, and those stupid rap bits she puts into the songs as well are so tilting.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                                                                Brian Freeman must be loving the xfactor - nearly every act on he gets praise.

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                Cher Lloyd is just so annoying to listen to and look at, and those stupid rap bits she puts into the songs as well are so tilting.
                                                                                                                Rory "Downtown" Brown will not be happy with this.

Comment

cher managed to make a complete bollox of that song

she just dosn't need to put that rap sit into it she has a vsery good voice

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I know Hellmuth deserves it sometimes but Perkins went a little OTT

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                    This new Kanye album is very very good, nice he's getting back to what he does well
                                                                                                                    Very.

Seat 2 - Daniel Negreanu
                                                                                                                    Seat - David Williams
                                                                                                                    Seat 4 - Phil Hellmuth
                                                                                                                    Seat 5 - Tony G
                                                                                                                    Seat 6 - Jason Mercier
                                                                                                                    He is the kinda guy that I lose to in games, wrecks my nut!

Ive no idea about my idea lineup thou.

Nine unless somethings changed which i don't think it has and it should be cracking, real test for real. Will they go out and send out a message after the 5 0 or drop more points against a very effective valencia side
                                                                                                                    Just checked livescore and seen it was on and its says 10 always get mixed up with their times.

Comment

Think you're lucky to be getting a delivery tbh. Though it would have been smarter for them to just expect to get better tips, rather than changing the price(and getting no tips/ disgruntled regular customers).
                                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

The Big Game, is this what you were talking about in the spoilers Tony?

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        Jesus that was so sick when he rivered the straight with KcQc, I think Hellmuth could of folded the whole Hollywood was such a give away

Comment

Yeah that s ten Spanish time, not sure if the first half will be on tv though since there's now a half overlap with the Barca game so not sure what Sky will do, champions league style maybe

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X