X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    took the dog down in epic HU snowball fight

cleared the drive of snow, somewhat pointlessly as it's getting seriously grey out

fire lit, soup on

there's a lot to be said for hibernation
    ‘The winter’s cold
    The blanket’s hot
    The wind’s getting up
    But I’m not
    Now is the winter of my quite content.’
    Hovis Presley

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
      [ ] Avalanche
      [x] Flurry
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
        http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/1/

For people who like watches but hate knowing what time it is.
        BBJ has one of them, was showin it to people in fitz a few months back,

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          [ ] Avalanche
          [x] Flurry
          [x] Irish avalanche...
          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

piece yesterday on the 1 o clock news, about a woman who had trouble getting to the maternity with triplets.

SPOILER

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
              So is Mary to be the 12th elimination in the X Factor lumpage material yeah??
              this week should, without any last minute surprises, see a straight-forward fight between Cher and Mary. Matt and One Direction should make it into the final. It’s possible a poor week for Rebecca could let one of the other two female’s in, but if so surely only Cher’s capable of an upset.
              Mary would probably have gone last week if the show hadn’t rigged it so they could finally get rid of Wagner. If Rebecca does manage to fall into the bottom two you can’t really see any of the judges getting rid of her (same goes for Matt and One Direction, particularly the latter as who would have the nerve to go up against Cowell). It’s not quite so clearcut Mary v Cher. Obviously Cheryl and Simon would vote Cher, and Louis is likely to back Mary. Which leaves Dannii as the swing judge. What would Minogue do? Cher, most probably.
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                Get as much money as you can on Mary getting eliminated next.
                Borrow money from a friend if needs be
                Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                Yeah agree with this. She'l be up against Cher more than likely, maybe Rebecca and she's 100% a goner providing it's a straightforward elimination
                So is Mary to be the 12th elimination in the X Factor lumpage material yeah??
                FWIW, I think the prices are completely the wrong way round and that Cher should be fav to go.

FIRSTLY NO JUDGES DECISION THIS WEEK. IT'S A STRAIGHT VOTE.

Mary positives.

- Mary has a rock solid fanbase, ie - Irish vote.
                - Getting massive publicity over here last week or so, being mentioned on every news program.
                - Bad weather gonna ensure a big viewing figure Saturday/Sunday, so plenty of Irish votes.
                - Bounce factor from being in bottom two.
                - Mary qualifying gives all mentors one act in final.
                - Mary more suited to final, as bring in massive Irish figures, great story (checkout lady to superstar) as well as older, granny, larger lady vote. A huge amount of which sit at home, eating icecream, watching Mary fulfil their dreams. Cher's fan's more likely to be spread.
                - Star gonna publish voting numbers on front on paper this weekend.

Mary has already beaten Cher before in week when Cher was bottom two. We know Cher can beat Mary (last week), so if it's gonna be tight, how can we not go with Mary when she seems to have so many more positives over Cher.

Prices look wrong to me, I've been betting accordingly last day or so.

Comment

there is currently a big thaw on here in west waterford atm

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

this week should, without any last minute surprises, see a straight-forward fight between Cher and Mary. Matt and One Direction should make it into the final. It’s possible a poor week for Rebecca could let one of the other two female’s in, but if so surely only Cher’s capable of an upset.
                    Mary would probably have gone last week if the show hadn’t rigged it so they could finally get rid of Wagner. If Rebecca does manage to fall into the bottom two you can’t really see any of the judges getting rid of her (same goes for Matt and One Direction, particularly the latter as who would have the nerve to go up against Cowell). It’s not quite so clearcut Mary v Cher. Obviously Cheryl and Simon would vote Cher, and Louis is likely to back Mary. Which leaves Dannii as the swing judge. What would Minogue do? Cher, most probably.
                    No judges decision. Gotta do your homework.

Comment

I'm starting to feel like Homer in the episode where he's snowed into the cabin with Mr Burns.
                      The only thing kreping me going is the anticipation of Ferg's promised masterpiece thread.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                        there is currently a big thaw on here in west waterford atm
                        raining here on De Nortsoide, unsure as to whether this is good or not
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                          No judges decision. Gotta do your homework.
                          I feel suitably bitchslapped
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            Yeah agree with this. She'l be up against Cher more than likely, maybe Rebecca and she's 100% a goner providing it's a straightforward elimination
                            what odds would u get on her being eliminitated next?

Comment

More exel help please. Need to graph / represent this data.

I want to show changes in Alpha* b* and c* as p and q change. I'm not sure at all how/what it should look like though!

edit to say p and q are dependent on each other, so need to factor that in
                              Last edited by Emmet; 03-12-10, 14:11.

Comment

Agree with C Kid here. Surviving the bottom 2 is the best thing that can happen to an act. it ensures the people who thought about voting pull the trigger this time around. Rebecca + Cher need the big weeks imo.

Comment

Meant to say as well Mary got two songs that she gonna smash as well, as much as i dislike her.

- The Way We Were by Barbara Streisand (Gladys Knight version)
                                  - Never Can Say Goodbye (Gloria Gaynor version)

They are her rumored songs, she's smash them surely.

Let's as a nation on this bad weather weekend, and in a time of unprecedented time of turmoil for our proud country, get behind a true working class Irish hero, who never stole our money or told us lies, and send Mary to the X-Factor final.

We will send a message to the rest of the world that we may be down, but we are never out, and with Mary as our spiritual figurehead we can pull ourselves from our Tesco check-outs to the hallowed lands of an X-Factor final.

FOR MARY AND FOR IRELAND.

Comment

Lizzy Caplan should be in more stuff and Party Down should get a 3rd season

Comment

raining here on De Nortsoide, unsure as to whether this is good or not
                                      rained here aswell this morning before thethaw made driving conditions very dangerous here for a while

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                        rained here aswell this morning before thethaw made driving conditions very dangerous here for a while
                                        yeah, was about 4 inches solid ice under a foot of snow in the driveway when I cleared it

Comment

@ Keane,

I don't know if you get the texts from Fitzpatricks, but there is a 40+5 f/o tonight with a monkey added, chinese buffet and some other prizes. Should be decent, I might even head in.
                                          Think I might head in myself. The chinese buffet always tempts me!

Comment

Wish it would snow here

We got a paltry amount last night, was gone by 10 this morning.

Comment

Meant to say as well Mary got two songs that she gonna smash as well, as much as i dislike her.

Let's as a nation on this bad weather weekend, and in a time of unprecedented time of turmoil for our proud country, get behind a true working class Irish hero, who never stole our money or told us lies, and send Mary to the X-Factor final.

We will send a message to the rest of the world that we may be down, but we are never out, and with Mary as our spiritual figurehead we can pull ourselves from our Tesco check-outs to the hallowed lands of an X-Factor final.

and win you snow loads of money

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                Think I might head in myself. The chinese buffet always tempts me!
                                                The challenge is to still be in by that time

Comment

But mostly for your bankroll obv.

Comment

eh, the draw is 3.3 on betfair i.e. 9/4
                                                    but i'm looking for 3 to 1 Ted not 3.3. so if it ain't available Ima not betting.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0FjntOZV58[/ame]
                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Suppose better put the warning that this year has seen more changes than any other from the general X-Factor format, I mean wouldn't surprise me if two went this week with a super SHOCK elimination, but either way would mean we getting the same bet as bottom act would be least votes anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                          but i'm looking for 3 to 1 Ted not 3.3. so if it ain't available Ima not betting.
                                                          Jesus, you're worse than me

wait until after the first session tonight, you'll get your 3/1 then

Comment

Hey BBV,

Anyone on here work for Pocket Kings or know anybody who does? I just applied for a few positions with them that all seem really cool and well suited to me so fingers crossed!
                                                            http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                                            http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                              Lizzy Caplan should be in more stuff and Party Down should get a 3rd season
                                                              Yes she is spectacular but Party Down got cancelled

Here is a pic of her tits to keep you happy!

SPOILER
                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                Yes she is spectacular but Party Down got cancelled
                                                                Yeah I know it did, was just watching a few eps again last night which reminded me. I assume that pic was from the True Blood eps, they were tres bien!!

Is the SE 1st sunday of the month game on this week?

Comment

ship, just found a pub selling blue moon! Beer of the month, €3.50. The bailey for anyone in limerick. This being on a 3day week is not too bad!
                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Yeah I know it did, was just watching a few eps again last night which reminded me. I assume that pic was from the True Blood eps, they were tres bien!!

Is the SE 1st sunday of the month game on this week?
                                                                    Yeah True Blood

Havent seen Season 1of Party Down in ages must get it again

I would assume so but havent heard/seen anything in awhile, only 20 runners in there last night so bigish overlay.
                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Currently staying in a basement apartment in Toronto for 2 weeks while we wait for our apartment to be free. Its pretty small an adequate for 1 person i guess but the guy that usually lives here does not even have a tv and very little worldly possessions.

I honestly dont have a clue how anyone could do it full time.
                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Regarding X-Factor.

I kind of imagine the Irish vote is pretty small fry in comparrison to the voting numbers in the UK.

Half Past Dead
                                                                        21:00, Bravo

(2002, Adventure) Hi-tech crooks storm New Alcatraz jail, intent on freeing a death-row inmate who knows the whereabouts of $200million in gold bullion, but have reckoned without the intervention of a hardened FBI agent, who is working undercover as a prisoner to infiltrate gangster operations. Action adventure, starring Steven Seagal, Morris Chestnut, Ja Rule and Nia Peeples.
                                                                        Better check if I have Bravo and record this tonight.

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                        Still a bit away from getting it this bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afss7QL4wAc
                                                                        This good?

Have to decipher the code on RTE news too regarding snow.

Bad = good.

Fianna Fail (4th most popular party in the State) must be loving this snow

melt by Budget Day, one time God, one time
                                                                        Why?
                                                                        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 03-12-10, 15:07.
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                          Why?
                                                                          so we talk about the budget not the feckin' weather

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                            ship, just found a pub selling blue moon! Beer of the month, €3.50. The bailey for anyone in limerick. This being on a 3day week is not too bad!
                                                                            Have 5 bottles in the fridge at home for later, 5 for €10 I thought was reasonable enough

Comment

Yea, last night I was thinking how bizarre it is that RTE can run weather stories for nearly the entire 30 minute national news broadcast.
                                                                              It just goes to show most days there is little real actual news, just filler.

It would be refreshing if on occasion when you tuned in, they just acknowledged 'Not much news today, now for an episode of The Simpsons', or summed up the actual relevant news in 5 minutes and dedicated the rest of it to funny animal clips.
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Blackpool -v- United match off

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                  Does FF work that it recalls your team for when this match will be replayed or should you just ship out any utd. players for this week?

Comment

UL Rasta but maybe it will get pushed back to well further into the season when the weather will be decent and you can have a bit of craic in Bpool.

Comment

Does FF work that it recalls your team for when this match will be replayed or should you just ship out any utd. players for this week?
                                                                                      They don't recall your team - it's the same as if all your United/Blackpool players were injured for the week.

Comment

It should be a requirement for all Prem teams to have under soil heating. They didn't even get any snow, just a whole lot of cold.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

United/Blackpool players will end up having 2 games in a gameweek when its rescheduled.

Comment

Nope, its just tough shit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                              It should be a requirement for all Prem teams to have under soil heating. They didn't even get any snow, just a whole lot of cold.
                                                                                              Yup and I thought it was, but Blackpool didn't even see their promotion coming. They can be forgiven.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT8O5vweitk[/ame]
                                                                                                Last edited by Lplated; 03-12-10, 17:51.

Comment

I might be swapping my Blackpool for Chelsea so not the worst and I was pissed that the rollercoasters were closed!

Comment

source?

Comment

just been on sky news that a women made a 999 call cos her snowman was stolen, lol

Comment

source?

Jesus that orange is hard on the eyes

Comment

source?
                                                                                                          Blackpool's game against Manchester United, scheduled for tomorrow evening, has been postponed because of a frozen pitch at Bloomfield Road

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                            I might be swapping my Blackpool for Chelsea so not the worst and I was pissed that the rollercoasters were closed!
                                                                                                            Nice one. Blackpool is a great day/night out though.

source?
                                                                                                            Guardian on Twitter.

Comment

Snow must go on

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSkx34M3XtY[/ame]

Comment

Any one have a ££ account on boyle and can transfer me £600 for $950??

Comment

Ive only got Nani so it wont affect my FF too much!

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                    Ive only got Nani so it wont affect my FF too much!
                                                                                                                    Same here..going to keep in as well and take advantage of the 2 game week down the line. Only a ridic drop in form will see me take him out.
                                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Nice one. Blackpool is a great day/night out though.

Guardian on Twitter.
                                                                                                                      rioferdy's twitter was the first to break the news. I suggest everyone follow him, insightful stuff.

Comment

Boateng and Balotelli fighting in training!

Comment

Pretty good ep on the big game last night

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          the canon doubles up after rivering the nuts v helmuths turned 2 pair. he has like 240k and is obviously ahead in the race for the NAPT passport worth 50k. few hands later there's a raise from 66 and 44 calls. before the hand there are jokes about him tightening up and not risking losing his stack. he gets dealt aa and just folds. the flop then comes k66. quite funny

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X