This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
    looking to buy a 32gb ipod touch, where is the best place to get it?
    anyone know of any special offers anywhere?
    My one is still up for offer havent gotten around to putting it up on adverts or the likes, wanted to sell it to somebody here. €180 click the link in my sig.

If your not into a 2nd hand one HMV seem to be the best place at the moment, you get a €25 iTunes gift card and a €20 HMV gift card, not sure how long the offer is on for thou.
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Meant to be heading over to the fulham game on Saturday.

need odds on the following:

1. Match gets cancelled due to health and safety fears for the crowd outside the ground.

2. Ryanair cancells flights 'cause they're cunts.

3. Everthing goes great. We win 7-0, Man utd and chelsea lose. We gotop of the league. I get home to a nice fresh bottle of Jameson 12 year old and watch it all over again on football first.

Comment

Fair fucks to Harney's bakery. Just featured on the RTE news keeping the blaa supply into Waterford open despite the weather.

In your face Jackyback with your lack of deliveries!

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post

1. Match gets cancelled due to health and safety fears for the crowd outside the ground.

3. Everthing goes great. We win 7-0, Man utd and chelsea lose. We gotop of the league. I get home to a nice fresh bottle of Jameson 12 year old and watch it all over again on football first.
          or

4. You make it over, but Match gets cancelled due to health and safety fears for the crowd outside the ground. then Ryanair cancells flights home 'cause they're cunts., and you are left to watch Utd win on the TV

Comment

This golf is going to a cracking few days.

Comment

meant to be heading over to the fulham game on saturday.

Need odds on the following:

3. Everthing goes great. We win 7-0, man utd and chelsea lose. We gotop of the league. I get home to a nice fresh bottle of jameson 12 year old and watch it all over again on football first.
              1. 3/1

2. Evens

3. 1000/1

Comment

Guys I have a ton of Bobbofittos vids that I screen captured in one huge long vid.

I need a program to split them into individual vids - any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                  This golf is going to a cracking few days.

you take tiger ?

done a trixie in the two events, McElroy and Allenvy decent odds. keep the cabin fever
                  at bay

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

3. 1000/1
                    Where can I ship the €1 ?

Comment

Shannon is fine anyway, just back from there. The only question is Stanstead of Gatwick? Ryanair hate cancelling flights, it's Aer Lingus who are the cunts!
                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

depends on if a jackyback ot a Waterford baker are organising the logistics

Comment

Might see you at the match Newbie. You flying from Shannon or Dublin?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                            you take tiger ?

done a trixie in the two events, McElroy and Allenvy decent odds. keep the cabin fever
                            at bay
                            On Tiger and Dustin.

Solid starts all round at the moment. McIlroy playing really well, McDowell too. Best of luck.

Comment

Flying from Dublin - hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                depends on if a jackyback ot a Waterford baker are organising the logistics
                                double thank.

We shall sacrifice the first baked blaa tomorrow in your honour William

Comment

Where can I ship the €1 ?
                                  In the Airport, I will be there too.

Comment

Ah
                                    Finally being extradited?

Comment

Arsenal match too?

Comment

Ah
                                        Finally being extradited?
                                        Not yet.

Originally posted by shano_88
                                        Arsenal match too?
                                        Chelsea Chelsea.

Comment

I'll be @ the airport as well, I guess all the London bound boys are flying into Stanstead?

Comment

I am going to Gatwick which is still fucking closed. Rain tomorrow should wash everywhere clear. One time.

Comment

Rain will just turn it into ice on Friday night, I think... I got chubbed for Chelsea on the 19th, kinda glad tbh.

Comment

london weather

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                  Rain will just turn it into ice on Friday night, I think... I got chubbed for Chelsea on the 19th, kinda glad tbh.
                                                  Dublin should be ok though and Gatwick should be able to deal with it, don't mind getting stuck there just gotta get over there.

Chubbed? Fucked over?

Comment

My wife's father finally succumbed to liver cancer last night, after a nine month battle. We'd planned a Christmas get together in my house with all the family, knowing full well it would be the last. It wasn't to be.

This time last week it looked like it wouldn't be a problem, he was looking forward to it and was up and about, albeit in pain but no different to normal.
                                                    On Friday he became really bad and could no longer talk or move from the bed, the home help came and told us he had only a few more days.

We brought him to Harolds cross hospice where we felt it would be far more comfortable for him.

He spent his last seven hours heavily sedated and un-responsive until the last two minutes, where he opened his eyes wide and struggled with his last breaths while his family surrounding his bed waved goodbye to him.

It was the most emotional experience I've ever had, and was really quite beautiful.

We were bowled over by the amazing level of empathy, compassion and understanding given to us by the staff at that hospice.
                                                    Wonderful people.
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Dublin should be ok though and Gatwick should be able to deal with it, don't mind getting stuck there just gotta get over there.

Chubbed? Fucked over?
                                                      Kinda, you used to get a letter for away's stating you were unsucessful etc etc signed by a Mr Chubb who so it became the chub club!
                                                      Last edited by RasTa; 02-12-10, 22:00.

Comment

Chubbed? Fucked over?
                                                        I just wanted to say,good luck and we're all counting on you.
                                                        Last edited by Icarus152; 02-12-10, 21:53.
                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Title says it all

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bomkgXeDkE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Very sorry to hear that Conor.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                              My wife's father finally succumbed to liver cancer last night, after a nine month battle. We'd planned a Christmas get together in my house with all the family, knowing full well it would be the last. It wasn't to be.

This time last week it looked like it wouldn't be a problem, he was looking forward to it and was up and about, albeit in pain but no different to normal.
                                                              On Friday he became really bad and could no longer talk or move from the bed, the home help came and told us he had only a few more days.

We brought him to Harolds cross hospice where we felt it would be far more comfortable for him.

He spent his last seven hours heavily sedated and un-responsive until the last two minutes, where he opened his eyes wide and struggled with his last breaths while his family surrounding his bed waved goodbye to him.

It was the most emotional experience I've ever had, and was really quite beautiful.

We were bowled over by the amazing level of empathy, compassion and understanding given to us by the staff at that hospice.
                                                              Wonderful people.
                                                              Sorry to hear that Conor. Although it does sound like it was as nice as could be for all concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Wonderful people.
                                                                This is an event I was at for probably every year for 10/11 in a row, every December in the Hospice in Harolds Cross. http://www.lightupalife.ie/

Its a fantastic way to remember someone, and I think that it might be even more poignant in you and your wife's case.

The Hospice gets a huge Christmas Tree in, and you buy a light in memory of someone dear to you. There is a huge lighting ceremony on the 12th December (has been postphoned to this date) this year, and if you still have time, I would certainly encourage you to take part and attend if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                  My one is still up for offer havent gotten around to putting it up on adverts or the likes, wanted to sell it to somebody here. €180 click the link in my sig.

If your not into a 2nd hand one HMV seem to be the best place at the moment, you get a €25 iTunes gift card and a €20 HMV gift card, not sure how long the offer is on for thou.
                                                                  yeah was looking at it earlier i noticed it was 2nd gen. its for the daughter so she is looking for the up to the minute 4th gen a few of her friends have it so no trying to con her with the 2nd hand one

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                    Fair fucks to Harney's bakery. Just featured on the RTE news keeping the blaa supply into Waterford open despite the weather.

In your face Jackyback with your lack of deliveries!
                                                                    lol
                                                                    seen it on the 6:1 news
                                                                    i lol'd at yer man in the van bringing the blahhs to waterford
                                                                    a real jem for rte how much more irish can you get a lone van driver keeping the blahh supply lines open

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I know how ye Dublin folk feel now..I mean how the fuck am I meant to get to work with 2 feet of snow outside my door!?!

SPOILER
                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                        This is an event I was at for probably every year for 10/11 in a row, every December in the Hospice in Harolds Cross. http://www.lightupalife.ie/

Its a fantastic way to remember someone, and I think that it might be even more poignant in you and your wife's case.

The Hospice gets a huge Christmas Tree in, and you buy a light in memory of someone dear to you. There is a huge lighting ceremony on the 12th December (has been postphoned to this date) this year, and if you still have time, I would certainly encourage you to take part and attend if possible.
                                                                        Yeah Emmet, I actually didn't realise it was postponed until next week. The funeral is this Saturday, we were going to go back there on Sunday.

We will definitely be there on the 12th, from what I've heard it's a beautiful thing.
                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

also at jackybacky

what kind of operation are ye running up there
                                                                          done the shopping in dunnes stores yesterday evening and ended out coming home with 3 loafs of quaeer bread as the shelves were practically empty.
                                                                          i ended up with one of them half and halfs a loaf that is full off seeds and a semi squashed wholemeal sliced pan

must try and get the guy in the van to come to dungarvan with a bust of blahh's

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4pTUdugjow[/ame]
                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Am I the only one that had to google blaa?

Comment

My thoughts are with you and your family Lazare.

We bitch and moan about little things on a daily basis, we should all be grateful of how lucky we really are.
                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Ugh

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($9.30)
                                                                                  SB ($25.10)
                                                                                  BB ($18.98)
                                                                                  UTG ($24.65)
                                                                                  Hero (MP) ($25.70)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A, A
                                                                                  1 fold, Hero bets $0.75, 1 fold, SB raises to $2.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $5.50, SB calls $3

Flop: ($11.25) Q, 7, 8 (2 players)
                                                                                  SB checks, Hero bets $5.25, SB raises to $10.50, Hero calls $5.25

Turn: ($32.25) 5 (2 players)
                                                                                  SB checks, Hero bets $9.70 (All-In), SB calls $9.10 (All-In)

River: ($50.45) 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $50.45 | Rake: $2.52

Results:
                                                                                  SB had 9, 9 (three of a kind, nines).
                                                                                  Hero had A, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                                  Outcome: SB won $47.93

Not so ugh!

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($30.05)
                                                                                  Hero (SB) ($49.29)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, A
                                                                                  Hero bets $0.75, BB raises to $2.75, Hero raises to $6, BB raises to $30.05 (All-In), Hero calls $24.05

Flop: ($60.10) 7, J, 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: ($60.10) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($60.10) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $60.10 | Rake: $0.50

Results:
                                                                                  Hero had A, A (two pair, Aces and Jacks).
                                                                                  BB had 7, 8 (two pair, Jacks and sevens).
                                                                                  Outcome: Hero won $59.60

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                    ended out coming home with 3 loafs of quaeer bread
                                                                                    Even the bread's gone homo. We have reached a new low
                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                      Am I the only one that had to google gobble a blaa boy?
                                                                                      FYP

Comment

Lol, a ham blaa on the golf course is the greatest thing known to man.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                          Lol, a ham blaa on the golf course is the greatest thing known to man.
                                                                                          You know the summer has arrived when yer stood beside the open boot of a car in Thurles wolfing down hang and red lead blaas and drinking flasks of tea before heading to a game

Comment

Google translate/babelfish should do culchie imo

Comment

My condolences Conor, my thoughts are with you and yours - hope ye can have a nice Xmas remembering all the good times.

Comment

Lol at people from Bray thinking they're some sort of metropolitans.

Same goes for Dubs as well compared to any other major city in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                  Lol at people from Bray thinking they're some sort of metropolitans.

Same goes for Dubs as well compared to any other major city in the world
                                                                                                  Take that back.

I am not from Bray.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx-p7IGrpZ0&feature=related[/ame]

lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKmnf9kWPSo&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                    Last edited by Icarus152; 02-12-10, 22:51.

Comment

Take that back.

I am not from Bray.
                                                                                                      Lol - you are to me

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                        Lol - you are to me
                                                                                                        Well, it would be better than Kerry

Comment

sorry to hear that Conor.

Comment

Put some Erdinger out in some snow a few hours ago. Come back and it appears some of it is frozen but whats left unfrozen is just alcohol

Also wtf with that waterford vid. They sound like they are speaking a different language.

red blahh and hang. ?

Comment

X-Factor punters,
                                                                                                              wtf happened, that Matt fella's odds dropped hugely, so the planned one direction lay off is bust for now,

Comment

lolz

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fqFFmX9yFE[/ame]

Comment

Or following his humilation at the hands of Redzer, MC Dubh gets called out by The Minister

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBQvHTvVl4c[/ame]

Comment

Lolz,come to Waterford everybody

Comment

phffftt people that live outside waterford

Comment

UP THE DEISE!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrmCfpxt4jY[/ame]

Comment

Just flicking around on sky and why I got to channel 4 theres a film on ( John Tucker must die ) and it says it's not available in ROI, what's that about? Never seen that happen before.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X