This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Any Limerick heads know what the game is tonight in Fitzpatrick's? Can't access the site from work...
    €30 +5 fo. 8k starting stack, 20 min blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
      €30 +5 fo. 8k starting stack, 20 min blinds.
      Thanks dude.

What's the standard like?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
        is it lagged? with a jacket, or the green foam on the tank. If its with the green foam, its fine, the thermostat in the immersion will turn it off when it reaches a certain temp, doesnt lose heat too easy, and will only have to heat one extra degree each time it switches on.
        ship!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post

Does anyone use of heard of the term 'lifting the dinner' (it means serving the dinner and the brother in law uses it).

Lucy Maud Montgomery:

Anne and Diana set about lifting the dinner, with all the zest gone out of the performance.

"I don't believe I'll be able to eat a mouthful," said Diana dolefully.

"Nor I. But I hope everything will be nice for Miss Stacy's and Mr. and Mrs. Allan's sakes," said Anne listlessly.
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
            ship!
            if you wanna save a bit, adjust the thermostat on the immersion down a few degrees. should be a little dial on the top that you can adjust with a flathead screwdriver.
            http://mobro.co/zuroph
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Thanks dude.

What's the standard like?
              Pretty bad. A few good players but alot of limping early and folding down to 3/4 bbs waiting for the goods later on.

Usually good craic in there though.

Comment

I wish I had an immersion with green foam. We have every single bed sheet and duvet that we've ever owned covering the thing!

Walked out of my house this morning to be greeted with this little photo op:

Comment

Ugh, cabin fever setting in. Left the gaf twice since Tuesday.

Comment

Edit: Contains Wire Spoiler.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN2260WELCw[/ame]

This video is really funny imo
                    Last edited by 6starpool; 02-12-10, 18:38.

Comment

Ughh . I Left today at 4 o'clock to head to galway . I got about 25 mile from home when i hit black ice and lost control and buried the car in the ditch

GL to all thats playing .

Comment

Thats deadly.

Edit: the video, not your misfortune Damo

Comment

ohhh great and mighty bbv....

why is it that my laptop does not recognise my external hard drive?? but instead shows me this message

also my c: drive is filling up on my laptop and my d: drive is empty how do i move stuff from c to d and what type of stuff do i move there or does it matter

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post

why is it that my laptop does not recognise my external hard drive?? but instead shows me this message

also my c: drive is filling up on my laptop and my d: drive is empty how do i move stuff from c to d and what type of stuff do i move there or does it matter

Not sure about the external drive but move things like media, films tv shows music etc don't move applications or they may stop working. Just drag and drop them into the d drive.
                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Plug back in the ethernet cable

Comment

The Irish Sun Red C Poll to be published tomorrow. FG 32%; Labour 24%; SF 16%; FF 13%; Ind 11; Greens 3%. Gilmore 42%. Cowen 8%.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                  Plug back in the ethernet cable
                                  checked all the cables there a while ago and everything seems to be in place

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I was wrong.
                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN2260WELCw

reminds me. need a whiteboard.

Comment

Reboot router + laptop, and reseat all network cables, map the drive again if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                          I was wrong.
                                          really?

Comment

I was wrong.
                                            I still believe in you Lloyd.
                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                              I still believe in you Lloyd.
                                              wheres this game ur starting, cabin fever will get us all soon

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN2260WELCw

Maybe warn about a wire spoiler, would be a pretty tilting way to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                  phew, was just about to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                    I've edited the post to include spoiler warning now.

Good shout.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      the Ice Age last January didn't have half as much snow as this cold snap

would not like to be trying to battle my way home tonight

Not to bad, the guys (still waiting on 1 truck) are all back and said traffic wasnt bad today, mainly cause the idiots stayed of the road! Still piss poor access to alot of house est, industrial est and alot of public roads the N4, N3, M1 all pretty much the same as yesterday

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                      Some of the shows i've been enjoying are coming to an end/have ended - Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire.

I'm interested in picking up a couple of new ones - preferably things about to start their first seasons or are in their first season. Any suggestions?
                                                      Funny that you like stuff that starts in the first season when i started watching alot of stuff as recommed by the BBV i liked the fact that it was in its 3rd/4th season, it meant i had a ton of stuff to watch and cliff hangers didnt bother me to much cause i just loaded up the next season, problem with this though is finding links that work all the time and you could have some quality issues from time to time

in answer to yuor question, i dont know sorry

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post
                                                      I wish I had an immersion with green foam. We have every single bed sheet and duvet that we've ever owned covering the thing!

Walked out of my house this morning to be greeted with this little photo op:

Right party at AdMMM house tonight start of the address is 47 so cuts down alot of houses down in waterford
                                                      !
                                                      I was wrong.
                                                      That's right Lloyd killing is never right! big day in the BBV you've taken the first step in the right direction!

Comment

Same Sopranoes spoiler in both of these while we're at it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXmGxy6nIAk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXm3Kp3FotM&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Why is LLyod wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                            Why is LLyod wrong?
                                                            Because it is Lloyd, not LLyod.

Comment

Why is LLyod wrong?
                                                              Cause its spelt Lloyd

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                Cause its spelt Lloyd
                                                                Why did you change from Ireland to Irish Mo Fo?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                  here comes the banhammer

Comment

Did it stand for Kev "in real life" or Ireland
                                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                      Ugh, cabin fever setting in. Left the gaf twice since Tuesday.
                                                                      I pressume you mean last Tuesday otherwise this is super standard!

Comment

Mostly thanks whoring reasons tbh

Comment

Why is LLyod wrong?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_8yPap-k_s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_8yPap-k_s[/ame]

Comment

Not sure who'll be interested but Nasa are having a press conference at the moment about a discovery of a completely new type of lifeform on earth - link:

NASA TV live: Watch live broadcasts from NASA Television and NASA's social media channels, and a schedule of upcoming live events including news briefings, launches and landings.

Comment

Not sure who'll be interested but Nasa are having a press conference at the moment about a discovery of a completely new type of lifeform on earth - link:

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html
                                                                              They found an honest politician?

Comment

LOL Reina.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                  They found an honest politician?
                                                                                  Be reasonable...

Comment

right, online for some L4D2 steam name Borogrove
                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html
                                                                                      Yawn. Bacteria survives in arsenic with the slight presence of phosphorous.

Comment

Nice pic from the BBC

Comment

^^^^^ Can't be recent..there's at least a couple of inches of snow outside my house in Tralee!
                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Snapped this on my way back from Library two nights ago, some brave souls with too much free time spent a serious amount of it building a Snow Arch across the main walkway in The Meadows here in Edinburgh. Impressive mostly because the walkway gets a serious amount of foot traffic!

Attached Files

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                wheres this game ur starting, cabin fever will get us all soon
                                                                                                Ok,will get it going asap.
                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Comment

^^have you done this before?

How many hours spent thus far?

Comment

looking to buy a 32gb ipod touch, where is the best place to get it?
                                                                                                      anyone know of any special offers anywhere?

Comment

Friend regularly uses the word 'budget' as slang, to describe something that's shit.
                                                                                                        Made a quick email account and sent an email to hendon mob HQ asking them to make 'my' nickname 'Budget'.
                                                                                                        I'm impressed by their 42 minute turn around!

Best bit is that when I link to it on facebook, it says 'Stuart Rutter's Budget Results'.

gg!

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                          ^^have you done this before?

How many hours spent thus far?
                                                                                                          nah it's a friend on fb's handiwork. bit of a sicko!

Comment

Doesn't Tyler have something in his sig about one? Might be gone or it might be someone else but there's definitely someone trying to sell one on here via their sig.
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Tylerdurden had 1 for sale there recently. Not sure If its gone though.

Comment

If Tylers one is gone, Smith's sell them the cheapest in town.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

2 feet of snow outside ...

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                    If Tylers one is gone, Smith's sell them the cheapest in town.
                                                                                                                    pretty sure he's from the back arse of nowhere.

On a related topic, what's going to happen on Culchie day next week if the snow doesn't dissipate? Going to have a lot of unhappy kids in rural areas come this Christmas!

Comment

Brillant episode!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXHjNog7ZmI&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                                        Not to bad, the guys (still waiting on 1 truck) are all back and said traffic wasnt bad today, mainly cause the idiots stayed of the road! Still piss poor access to alot of house est, industrial est and alot of public roads the N4, N3, M1 all pretty much the same as yesterday

Funny that you like stuff that starts in the first season when i started watching alot of stuff as recommed by the BBV i liked the fact that it was in its 3rd/4th season, it meant i had a ton of stuff to watch and cliff hangers didnt bother me to much cause i just loaded up the next season, problem with this though is finding links that work all the time and you could have some quality issues from time to time

in answer to yuor question, i dont know sorry

Right party at AdMMM house tonight start of the address is 47 so cuts down alot of houses down in waterford
                                                                                                                        !

That's right Lloyd killing is never right! big day in the BBV you've taken the first step in the right direction!
                                                                                                                        Posted it on Boards.ie and I had someone say this little facepalm worthy gem:

Originally posted by slainte1
                                                                                                                        I live on the same street!!!
                                                                                                                        What number are you ?

Comment

Cool e-bay auction for the risk lovers among us who need a run around car

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X