This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
    Won a UKIPT Galway ticket in the live super sat last night Was fairly short early doors, quadrupled up with the mighty K9s at one stage and was felted in a cooler with 70 or so remaining, but fought back and was cruising from about 40 out, it was quite enjoyable to be honest! Really looking forward to the main event tomorrow, might even play the €10,000 freeroll this afternoon. I will probably look to sell 20% of my action, if so will throw up a thread in an hour or so.
    ill take a few % if you sell also. pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
      anyone injured?
      apparently not but O'Connell St is closed
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
        England having Milton Keyens as one of it's stadiums seems so wrong to me...Beyond that, anyone but Russia for 2018, England or Spain/portugal will both be awesome for travel, fans, stadiums and timezones. I'm still not entirely sure why Spain bothered bringing Portugal in with them, as something to counter their relatively recent hosting of the tournament is all I can think of
        Spain's presentation was among the most drab things you'll ever see so they really didn't give themselves much of a chance. England's one was slick and Arshavin nearly turned on the waterworks for Russia- think it was preplanned tactic but could turn the key votes there way.
        Profit before people.

Comment

anyone injured?
          http://mobro.co/zuroph
          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
            @ Zombie fans.If you have an Xbox,you MUST get Left4Dead 2.Superbly atmospheric and freaky,with a funky soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sByyd...eature=related
            Got it two days ago on steam, love it. Online is class, In Co-Op people actually work together instead of glorified single player.

Comment

Another untimely bird death (pidgeon this time) to report to the BBV. Just committed my first road kill on the way up the road for lunch. Unlike Bill Oddie Solksjaer I found it a bit of a buzz i might make a hobby out of it.

Comment

the ECB have been taking lessons from Lenihan in talking shite

Comment

weird being at home.

WTF has Kylie left neighbours ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                    Another untimely bird death (pidgeon this time) to report to the BBV. Just committed my first road kill on the way up the road for lunch. Unlike Bill Oddie Solksjaer I found it a bit of a buzz i might make a hobby out of it.

are you sure it wasn;t a northsider, they walk very much the same.

Comment

Edit - Got sorted!

Opr
                      Last edited by Opr; 02-12-10, 15:15.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58
                        Jesus, guess thats your weekend booked so. Yep Romeros recent work is absolute ass mulch, but Dawn of the dead and Day of the Dead are Zombie classics. You can skip Night of if you want, its more a historic artefact (but still worth watching).
                        Seriously you cannot call yourself a zombie fan if you have not seen the original dawn
                        Yeah seems to be my thing of missing stuff I should of seen!

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                        Is the 1500 GT still on the Thursday game in The Emporium?
                        Yes.

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                        its my mates xbox although id say il get one soon
                        Ah cool.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        yes

could be a massive overlay alright! chop?
                        There wasnt that many there on Sunday I heard so tonight could be even less, I do remember last year thou they put a thread up saying game was cancelled but then let the game go ahead as people turned up, I was pretty pissed off about that!

Missed Sunday so was looking forward to a game this week, if it was going ahead I might venture in but I dont know if I would be able to get home thou is the only thing.

The Fitz been open this week?
                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                          Got it two days ago on steam, love it. Online is class, In Co-Op people actually work together instead of glorified single player.
                          What is your Steam ID? Mine is funkdoggz I think - we should have a IPB game of L4D2 someday!

Comment

can you see now why that driving instructor failed you?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                              weird being at home.

Willie you live out Citywest way don't you? Been bucketing down all day?

Comment

C'mon England

Comment

the ECB have been taking lessons from Lenihan in talking shite
                                  I don't accept that.
                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHTNTptUEe8&feature=related[/ame]
                                  Last edited by Sirtoyou; 02-12-10, 14:40.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    There wasnt that many there on Sunday I heard so tonight could be even less, I do remember last year thou they put a thread up saying game was cancelled but then let the game go ahead as people turned up, I was pretty pissed off about that!

Missed Sunday so was looking forward to a game this week, if it was going ahead I might venture in but I dont know if I would be able to get home thou is the only thing.

dunno if the Fitz has been open, presume it has

I've no intention of leaving the house

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                      weird being at home.

Minder is still on TV though

ah, Arfur, you scamp

Comment

anyone injured?
                                        Unconfirmed reports of PSV58 was caught in the blast!

Comment

How did it taste?

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                            Well I'm heading to see The Drums in the Academy in town tonight.
                                            Made it to this in the end last night. Good gig, man the lead singer has some energy on stage.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                              How did it taste?
                                              I have actually eaten pidgeon a few times. Its nice, tastes like liver.

Comment

I walk by it on the way home every night and havn't noticed it being closed which I recon would have caught my eye. Pleanty of people with time on their hands after getting off early so who ever gets a day time tournament going should do well.

Comment

Cowen says sorry for the mess....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD2Vr7lb-D4[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post

jesues i nearly pissed myself laughing

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Just had a nice amount on the Spain/Portugal bid at 5/1.

Ship imo

Comment

yes

could be a massive overlay alright! chop?
                                                        No chop. I will just crush your AA with the mighty A7off again. Easy game.

Sugar slowrolled me last night. I think your gals days are numbered. Ill let you buy out by putting me into the SE game later. Im a kind soul....

I was in the Fitz on Monday Danny and it was open with 38 in the tourney and 2 cash games.

Dunno where to play later. Work are putting me up in Jurys Ballsbridge so the Fitz will be handier to get to. I do like overlays tho.

You gonna head in?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post

Ship imo
                                                          Reasoning behind this??
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Ship imo
                                                            England or Russia.

A co-bid from two busto countries won't win, I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                              Unconfirmed reports of PSV58 was caught in the blast!
                                                              Fingers crossed..

/cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                What is your Steam ID? Mine is funkdoggz I think - we should have a IPB game of L4D2 someday!
                                                                Aw balls,would love to join that.My PC is a bit old and due an upgrade.

I've been playing on the 2nd hardest difficulty and the tanks at the end are impossible to beat with just the AI helping you.
                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Fingers crossed..

/cunt
                                                                  Oh dear.

Comment

only joking, he loved calling me a cunt though. dont even know the weirdo

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                      Reasoning behind this??
                                                                      Soul read

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                        England or Russia.

I think you are right, but 'All the fish are sold' quote (Spain/portugal confident of having 9 of the 23 votes locked up) and the fact that the the voting ran well over time (suggesting either a tight race, or an unusually bountiful buffet) makes 5-1 in a 3 horse race sound like value

we'll know in about 2 mins anyhow

Comment

sounds like england fell at the first ... having a free press must be a HUGE disadvantage in this kind of thing.

Comment

Unconfirmed reports that England went out in first round.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                              No chop. I will just crush your AA with the mighty A7off again. Easy game.

Sugar slowrolled me last night. I think your gals days are numbered. Ill let you buy out by putting me into the SE game later. Im a kind soul....
                                                                              I'm going nowhere, blizzard here atm

Stella seems to have alienated all the other candidates, not sure if this is a good thing or not!

Comment

Ship imo
                                                                                One time, beat the recession imo

Comment

Russia have got it. Get on before the Market closes!
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

England or Russia.

Busto countries more likely to concede to FIFAs demands like South Africa did.

Comment

Aw balls,would love to join that.My PC is a bit old and due an upgrade.

I've been playing on the 2nd hardest difficulty and the tanks at the end are impossible to beat with just the AI helping you.
                                                                                      Do you play online on the PS3? There is a cool mode (Versus) where you alternatively play as the survivors (non-infected players) and then switch at the end of the round to play one of the Special Infected (when you die you re-spawn as a different Special Infected each time), ah man it is loads of craic! This game is really focused on online play, I've never played using the AI as team mates, humans are much better obv!

Comment

jazus the build up is like England is 1/8 to get it!.

Comment

England knocked out in first round.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

STFU Blatter and announce the winners.

Comment

STFU Blatter and announce the winners.
                                                                                              Anyone else feel hatred when they see Blatter's annoying old face? I am not sure why, but I know I hate him.

Comment

Anyone else feel hatred when they see Blatter's annoying old face? I am not sure why, but I know I hate him.
                                                                                                Yeah he's a horrible man.

Comment

Oh dear.
                                                                                                  only joking, he loved calling me a cunt though. dont even know the weirdo
                                                                                                  Yeah AK didnt want to thank your post didnt know why the two of you were rowing just taught it funny and didnt want that PV guy to think i was calling him that cause i dont know what was going on!

Comment

STFU Blatter and annouunce the fucking results you corrupt cunt.
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

In before English media says its fixed and people were bribed.

Comment

Twitter leakes ftw!
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

YAY, the World Cup is going to an increasingly-undemocratic and endemically corrupt country in 2018!

I wonder how many people were bought off to arrange that?

Edit: I'm as bad as the English media obv Seriously though, Russia is sliding away from democracy so quickly it is scary, Putin is basically a dictator at this stage...

Comment

There are infinite reasons to hate him, but laughing publicly at Ireland's request (made in confidence) to be allowed into the WC as a 33rd team is my personal favourite.

Ps - russia just won

Comment

Bah, was looking forward to it being in England. They did deserve it.

Comment

Do you play online on the PS3? There is a cool mode (Versus) where you alternatively play as the survivors (non-infected players) and then switch at the end of the round to play one of the Special Infected (when you die you re-spawn as a different Special Infected each time), ah man it is loads of craic! This game is really focused on online play, I've never played using the AI as team mates, humans are much better obv!
                                                                                                                Only have the Xbox but all the multiplayer options are the same,I think.Unfortunately,it's filled with annoying yank teenagers.

Comment

YAY, the World Cup is going to an increasingly-undemocratic and endemically corrupt country in 2018!
                                                                                                                  Ireland won the bid?

Comment

KFUCKINGP Put the fucking World Cup on another fucking planet.
                                                                                                                    People in America hate fucking soccer. Fuck soccer.
                                                                                                                    LOL

Comment

lolEngland. They would have sailed to victory if there media didn't make a special effort to complete fuck their chances, just like in most world cups.

Comment

USA please for 2022

Qatar maybe for the amazing setup.

Comment

Lol - poor old Ireland / Russia

Icky, the PC gaming world has a ton of annoying Yank teenagers too but luckily you can specify the servers you play on so if you choose English / Ireland ones the level of annoyance is much reduced!

Alright, time to go and play that €10k freeroll in the Radisson I suppose...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X