Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus the snow here must be nearly a foot and a half deep now and it's still coming down!

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58
      Its good to see proper zombies make a come back. That fast zombie bullshit that was fashionable recently was bullshit.

Comment

No he didn't
        3 betting utg oop and calling a shove is fine with a marginal hand we are more than likely dominated with?.. I never 3bet this hand here, is that a leak then?. should i always be calling another 10bbs in that situation?..sorry for the poker talk. pm me if you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
          Im watchin season 1, take it from what your saying you don't need to watch them in order? I did hear they were from different parts of oz alright
          Yeah, each is its own storyline/period.

S1 is the Melbourne Gangwars - 95 to 05
          S2 is drug trafficing based in Griffith and Sydney - mid 70s to mid 80s
          S3 King's cross drug/club scene 88-99

They are all good, a couple of minor characters cross over between seasons, but nothing important.

Comment

wet my panties??.. need a few beers for dutch courage?.. dont remember doing any hit and run in a blind plo game on boards. Do you remember how much for if i did, do you need a few tourny tokens shipped your way?. rarely posts beats anymore cheeky little prick

Comment

Weird being on the other side.

Comment

yea post it up, i think i might of sat a hand out but didnt hit and run. If i did i hope it was mostly your money. Thanks for the 'super' video.

Comment

Alright everybody just chill the fuck out....

Comment

Love some, dutchy started it. Little chip on his shoulder.

Im a cunt? lol.. have i ever had any dealings with you in past or something?..
                    Last edited by a-k-47; 02-12-10, 05:24.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I seem to remember someone hitting and running one of those blind plo games alright, I think there was a good amount of my money involved obv. Can't remember who did it though

Comment

Comment

I remember missing a hand when i had like 70$, one the first times it was played on tribeca, then i lost it, never ran from the table. PSV id say this the only place you be brave enough to run your mouth. Sleep it off hardman.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Success is mine!!

screw you Jimmy Kimmel, and who ever that other annoying bloke is

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

I think working from home is the only option today, yesterday evening was a total disaster in Connolly Station, don't fancy waiting for another 1.5hrs on a train to Castleknock

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                        I think working from home is the only option today, yesterday evening was a total disaster in Connolly Station, don't fancy waiting for another 1.5hrs on a train to Castleknock
                                        You not heading to Galway

Comment

Nah, don't have any holiday days left and only tried one satellite and lost it HU so didn't bother since. Glad I am not going now with this weather anyway.

Comment

Nah, don't have any holiday days left and only tried one satellite and lost it HU so didn't bother since. Glad I am not going now with this weather anyway.
                                            Its not starting until fri now

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                              Its not starting until fri now
                                              Meh, bankroll can't afford to buyin now anyway! Are you going?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                I have to say one of the very few positives of this recession is having RDIII posting in the evenings....we have finally coverted him
                                                that's a positive?

beats study anyway
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Yay arrive home from the footy to my keytrade details and number #13 of walking dead. The TV show is a disgrace to the comic imo and I'm glad all the writers have being fired.

I'm also opening an Ozzie BA, here is what ye need to do.

We might be able to help you organise an investment account without you coming to Australia should you would like to invest more than AUD$10k in Commonwealth Bank. You also need to complete an overseas identification through your local bank or the Australian embassy in Ireland.
                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                    Good apprentice tonight, one of the few times really badly wanted the guys to win. Although the black girl (name?) is growing on me quite a bit.
                                                    Nooooooooo, she's a cow of the highest order

Comment

Jeez,bit of nastiness during the night.Why can't we all just get along.

@ Zombie fans.If you have an Xbox,you MUST get Left4Dead 2.Superbly atmospheric and freaky,with a funky soundtrack.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sByyd5M2vYk&feature=related[/ame]
                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

I'm also opening an Ozzie BA, here is what ye need to do.
                                                        Converting Euro to AUD has to be major -ev though ! Especially when it has to be +10k, the swings could be a big hit in future.

Buy gold and stick it under the bed imo.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Thinking of going to Antwerp next summer. According to the guy i was chatting with on the plane on Tuesday it's a great place, and the pictures look nice. Also its just a small trainride from Holland, so can get my weed easily. Has anyone been there? It'd just be for maybe two months, but a little bit apprehensive as will be renting three places for those two months (Preston, Dublin, Antwerp) which seems like a crazy level of expenditure.
                                                          nice town, Flemish - quite a few skinheads when I was last there but seeing as you're white probably not an issue.

Belgians are possibly the most boring and depressed people in Europe though. This must obv. be counterbalanced against the great beer selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                            Jeez,bit of nastiness during the night.Why can't we all just get along.
                                                            shut your hole

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                              shut your hole
                                                              Yea,well,stick it up your gash so.
                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

btw, expect the good ship QE to be launched by the ECB today

Comment

also, more detail on the bailout is emerging

Public Sector workers should be concerned by the following:

PUBLIC sector workers will have to meet savings targets within just nine months or their pay will be cut.

The new threat to wages is included in a list of stringent conditions outlined by the IMF and EU last night as the price of the €85bn bailout.

The tranches of loans to keep the country afloat will only be paid over if severe targets are met -- and to strict deadlines.

The terms of the deal clearly state that if any "shortfall" in savings from the public sector occurs, a fresh reduction in the "public service wage bill" will be considered by the end of next September.
                                                                  Croke Park Agreement will be gone by this time next year

Comment

Meh, bankroll can't afford to buyin now anyway! Are you going?
                                                                    I am thinking of jumpin on the train in dundalk and heading over for the sat tonight , if i bink a seat then i will bk a room ,if not the trains run every 2 hrs back to dub/dundalk. (Free train).
                                                                    Is there any delays on trains leaving dublin or the luas between con/hueston

Comment

Vicky Coren's show - only connect - is really good. so intelligent; haven't got a clue what any of it means, but still!
                                                                      We should enter a team.
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Great row between AK and PSV. Nothing like dropping in years of repressed hostility to get a bit of action going

Comment

would anyone find the following statement offensive if it was adressed to them

"You're not as much of a cunt as i used to think you were " ??

I used that earlier on (yes, to a woman) , although she is a cunt in fairness. (not as much as she used to be , in fairness)
                                                                          was just thinking of this episode today

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0yc91pZxP0[/ame]

Comment

hmmm. serious blizzard outside now

feckin' birds ate my snowman's mouth, this means war

Comment

btw, expect the good ship QE to be launched by the ECB today
                                                                              Hyperinflation by 2014 War to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                Hyperinflation by 2014 War to follow.
                                                                                Eastasia vs Eurasia?

Comment

Good apprentice tonight, one of the few times really badly wanted the guys to win. Although the black girl (name?) is growing on me quite a bit.
                                                                                  Yeah me too, she's definitely toned down the aggro, seems more driven and hardy than others. I think she's missing that little bit of spark to ship the job though.

and just to continue with the conversation with myself .... The Trip with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon is excellent. Has turned into such classic comedy after an uncertain start.
                                                                                  Brilliant show, very clever directing- could have been a disaster in the wrong hands.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

and just to continue with the conversation with myself .... The Trip with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon is excellent. Has turned into such classic comedy after an uncertain start.
                                                                                    If you've seen the last episode..... I'm Fucking Brilliant!!!!! Laughed at that for ages

Comment

2010 lamborgini gallardo for sale

Comment

Engerlands world cup presentation on now.

Gabriel Marcotti gave a run down on Twitter on Monday of how the votes will pan out from a source that is one of the voters. He said England will ship it in the third round. They were 3/1 at the time. Odds on now! Disgusted I didn't get on.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Credit Cards: Any bank issuing them these days? Which bank would be best to go with? I got rid of my AIB one about two years ago.

Comment

Croke Park Agreement will be gone by this time next year
                                                                                            Think "will" is a bit too definite, you're not allowing for the 0.000000000000 ... 1% chance that the public sector unions will help implement cost savings/greater efficiency etc...

Just listening to Blair Horan on PK explaining why public servants aren't using that fingerprinting machine which would have saved us millions in social welfare fraud....

Comment

what's the reasoning? that they'd have to learn how to use the machines or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                what's the reasoning? that they'd have to learn how to use the machines or something?
                                                                                                They'd have to get the finger out more like.
                                                                                                "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post

Just listening to Blair Horan on PK explaining why public servants aren't using that fingerprinting machine which would have saved us millions in social welfare fraud....
                                                                                                  I was listening to newstalk earlier, were the CPSU (??) who were responsible for the role out of the machines not looking for an increase inn wages to do so?

Comment

Went for the 17.37 at Pearse, spent 50 minutes watching a dundalk train not moving from the platform and listening to the platform announcer talk in Esperanto.

Found out from IE staff that someone had fallen on the northbound/westbound line at Tara and couldn't be moved whilst a doctor/ambulance was being brought to the scene.

So took the decision to walk to Connolly in the hope that some of the Maynooth trains would stop and reverse back without going onto Pearse and adding to the backlog. This didn't happen and finally got on a train about 19.00. Castleknock for 19.30, and halfway on my walk to Castlecurragh got passed out by a 38 bus but thankfully the driver stopped.

Mind you if I'd known the buses were still running I'd have been home a good hour earlier

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                                      Credit Cards: Any bank issuing them these days? Which bank would be best to go with? I got rid of my AIB one about two years ago.
                                                                                                      I'd imagine they all still issue them. I find I hardly use mine at all since Ulster Bank issued visa debit cards on their current accounts. No more silly fees for missing a payment by a day, and just as useful for internet shopping (unlike laser).
                                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                        They have 'legal advice' that shouldn't be taking fingerprints, but rather strangely, they can overcome the difficulties presented in the confidential advice if some staff get a promotion to a higher pay grade.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                          Went for the 17.37 at Pearse, spent 50 minutes watching a dundalk train not moving from the platform and listening to the platform announcer talk in Esperanto.

Found out from IE staff that someone had fallen on the northbound/westbound line at Tara and couldn't be moved whilst a doctor/ambulance was being brought to the scene.

So took the decision to walk to Connolly in the hope that some of the Maynooth trains would stop and reverse back without going onto Pearse and adding to the backlog. This didn't happen and finally got on a train about 19.00. Castleknock for 19.30, and halfway on my walk to Castlecurragh got passed out by a 38 bus but thankfully the driver stopped.

Mind you if I'd known the buses were still running I'd have been home a good hour earlier
                                                                                                          Yeah, I was about 90mins in Connolly yesterday. Very heavy snow out in D15 now, 'd start leaving for home now if I were you!!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

i lol at your efforts
                                                                                                            reminds me of the ol' traffic jamb illusion, the other lane allways seem to move faster

edit:
                                                                                                            great entertaining read of last night action
                                                                                                            Last edited by Angry-Ball; 02-12-10, 10:53.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                              I was listening to newstalk earlier, were the CPSU (??) who were responsible for the role out of the machines not looking for an increase inn wages to do so?
                                                                                                              Ya, its a real "FF" type of argument - they don't want extra money, but they do "need" staff to be moved to a different (higher) grade, which means higher pay, but not 'extra' money - if you follow the logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                                                                                They'd have to get the finger out more like.
                                                                                                                As the dispute involves taking fingerprints, i have to give the thumbs up to your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                  Coincidently also the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. Sounds about right.

Comment

Finally succumed to joining twitter.

Why have all these people started following me?

Are they just hoping I reciprocate?

electIRL Next Election IRL
                                                                                                                    We want to help predict the results of the next general election before it happens!

austin_reed Austin Reed
                                                                                                                    For more hint and tips on everything gentleman visit Suits to Boots on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/suitstobootsaustinreed

carlsonomics carl van der berg
                                                                                                                    market analysis and commentary for those seeking to understand the ways in which south african economic policy affects the everyday man

BusinessIdeas_1 TOP BIZ IDEAS
                                                                                                                    Massive Passive Profits Hottest Conversions online! 6 figures a day in sales. http://tinyurl.com/3xsbxg9

GEBF2010 GEBF Forum 2010
                                                                                                                    Global Eco Business Forum Japan’s Cooperation to Environment Technology

Comment

World cup committee votes on future host nations >>>>>>>>>> World cup soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                                                                                        Think "will" is a bit too definite, you're not allowing for the 0.000000000000 ... 1% chance that the public sector unions will help implement cost savings/greater efficiency etc...

exactly

Comment

A tiny baby sprrow jumped into our hall when the door opened, must have fallen out of a nest. It was terrified, I wasn't sure what to do for it, got some tiny breadcrumbs and some water to feed it. It hopped onto the stairs, took a wee nibble of the tiny crumbs
                                                                                                                          and popped itself, then looked at me keeled over and died. FML I'm so scary looking the poor birdy died. and to think I was the last thing it saw. I'm not sure why but I'm mega pissed off it died . Damn you Mormon god .

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X