Were you over for the match last night ya?
    Saturday looks good enough for flights out of Dublin and London looks grand, just very cold. Ship.

What the hell is that all about?
      Obviously nobody on this forum has ever played time crisis in an arcade.

The same guy on youtube has a bunch of other awesome videos:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nQzs48Tt9U[/ame]

Were you over for the match last night ya?
        Aye t'was great craic.... until 3-0. Gotta do it all over again on Saturday!

Saturday looks good enough for flights out of Dublin and London looks grand, just very cold. Ship.
          Im flying from Shannon, should be grand id say.

Toffypops are the nuts.

Packaging even says 'Made in a factory handling nuts'.

Aye t'was great craic.... until 3-0. Gotta do it all over again on Saturday!
              Blackpool ya?

Only one i can see possibly being called off!

Im flying from Shannon, should be grand id say.
                You will be grand so, only downside will be watching the Arse lose

Ill probably cry if they lose!

6th game, yet to see them win. I should probably stop going!

Ill probably cry if they lose!

6th game, yet to see them win. I should probably stop going!
                    So back the draw you are saying?

Obviously nobody on this forum has ever played time crisis in an arcade.

The same guy on youtube has a bunch of other awesome videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nQzs48Tt9U
                      Yeah played Time Crisis love the game but Andy Witfield, wtf?

Also the arcade at the back of Cineworld has this Terminator shooting game its good but crazy hard!

So back the draw you are saying?
                        4 draws and a loss. I think its about time i saw a win!

So i was thinking of jumping from the roof into snow for the laugh, went onto youtube to get a guide as to the amount of snow needed to break a fall and found this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyDBamXy_hc[/ame]

I dont want to do it anymore

How do you end up supporting Ipswich??
                            you ask your father what team you support when you're 6 years old and he picks the team at the top of Division 1

lesson: never listen to your father

4 draws and a loss. I think its about time i saw a win!
                              The cold will get to you fancy smancy lot and Fulham will earn a 1-1

4-1 to Arsenal. Clichy with a hat trick. Put your money on now!

you ask your father what team you support when you're 6 years old and he picks the team at the top of Division 1

I think I must have been after having a fight or have been in a strop with my father when I picked Utd because he was an Arsenal fan who doubled as an ABU.

Gloryhunter as well obv.

So i was thinking of jumping from the roof into snow for the laugh, went onto youtube to get a guide as to the amount of snow needed to break a fall and found this.

I dont want to do it anymore
                                    Did you see this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EksaafuZhl0[/ame]

How did this hold?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 125/250 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 (t11090)
                                      MP1 (t63320)
                                      MP2 (t7299)
                                      MP3 (t38428)
                                      CO (t15332)
                                      Hero (Button) (t23700)
                                      SB (t9572)
                                      BB (t17262)
                                      UTG (t35335)

Hero's M: 63.20

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, A
                                      UTG calls t250, 3 folds, MP3 bets t750, 1 fold, Hero raises to t1799, 2 folds, UTG calls t1549, MP3 calls t1049

Flop: (t5772) 8, 4, A (3 players)
                                      UTG checks, MP3 bets t1250, Hero raises to t4990, 1 fold, MP3 raises to t36604 (All-In), Hero calls t16886 (All-In)

Turn: (t49524) K (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t49524) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t49524

Hero had A, A (three of a kind, Aces).
                                      MP3 had K, A (two pair, Aces and Kings).
                                      Outcome: t49524 returned to Hero

As I type..

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 125/250 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t11040)
                                      UTG (t63270)
                                      UTG+1 (t9199)
                                      MP1 (t14703)
                                      MP2 (t15282)
                                      Hero (MP3) (t49724)
                                      CO (t9397)
                                      Button (t16837)
                                      SB (t31886)

Hero's M: 132.60

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, A
                                      UTG bets t1000, 3 folds, Hero calls t1000, 4 folds

Flop: (t2375) K, 3, 8 (2 players)
                                      UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t2375) A (2 players)
                                      UTG bets t1750, Hero raises to t4010, UTG raises to t15250, Hero calls t11240

River: (t32875) 7 (2 players)
                                      UTG bets t20000, Hero calls t20000

Total pot: t72875

Edit: Man, I butchered that actually
                                      Last edited by sligoboi; 01-12-10, 21:13.

My father supports Ipswich aswel, thankfully I never listened.

yep, first one I saw. Looks like a lot of fun

My father supports Ipswich aswel, thankfully I never listened.
                                            he'll be jumping around the sitting room now so

give him a high five from me

fuck this, i'm going out to play

girls are rubbish at haggling in the apprentice. Jamie pretty impressive so far.

fine goal-line clearance from the Ipswich player there

shame it was the WBA goal he decided to defend

fuck this, i'm going out to play
                                                    here is a great game you could play on your own

get a snowball throw it up into the air and run around underneath it and hope it dosn't hit you on the noggin.........good times

which Premiership team do we want to spank in the semi?

Arsenal I suppose

Fuck off..this is the only guy on the table I go broke in this hand against

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 150/300 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO (t9190)
                                                        Button (t95530)
                                                        SB (t47293)
                                                        BB (t10271)
                                                        UTG (t17791)
                                                        Hero (UTG+1) (t22655)
                                                        MP1 (t11346)
                                                        MP2 (t26840)
                                                        MP3 (t35686)

Hero's M: 50.34

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K, A
                                                        1 fold, Hero bets t888, 2 folds, MP3 calls t888, 4 folds

Flop: (t2226) 6, 10, A (2 players)
                                                        Hero bets t1391, MP3 calls t1391

Turn: (t5008) 9 (2 players)
                                                        Hero bets t3333, MP3 raises to t7200, Hero calls t3867

River: (t19408) K (2 players)
                                                        Hero checks, MP3 bets t26182 (All-In), Hero calls t13151 (All-In)

Total pot: t45710

girls are rubbish at haggling in the apprentice. Jamie pretty impressive so far.
                                                          Fuck I forgot it was on again!!

stick that up your gash WBA fans (not that I've ever met any)

Keane still a bollix obv.

now over to The Apprentice to monitor my prop bet

"It's like the generation game".

Baggs is a nutter

concerned now

Stella in danger, FFS could lose two props in a day

concerned now

Stella in danger, FFS could lose two props in a day
                                                                  You should watch the episode again if you get the chance, the lads bargining was fantastic.

didn't catch any of it, was it some sort of treasure hunt?

Pipes frozen in the attic again, left the hatch open the last few days with the light on but no help. Gona fit a 600W bulb tomorrow.

didn't catch any of it, was it some sort of treasure hunt?
                                                                        Yeah they were given a list of 10 really obscure items to find in a few hours. Chris and Baggs came up with some ridiculous sob stories to get some items for next to nothing.

bollix, I'm in trouble here I reckon

leggy leggy leggy Liz

PM will go imo..thought she had been all right over the past few weeks but the lack of planning will come back to bite her..

one time sligoboi, one time

Not a chance she goes

Boys lose, the fines will kill them

3*list cost price +150 compared to just 50 for being late for the girls

Stuart is Stuart. LOL

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post

delayed feed in Kev Towers?

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post

Que?

delayed feed in Kev Towers?
                                                                                            Just realised we're watching it on the UPC+

Laura you bitch! arrrrggggh

Feckin truffles

Stella's safe...

slowroll by Sugar there, phew

Nooooooooooo

now let's get Arsenal out of the hat for an epic evening's conclusion

Barriers against Stella being set up here!

MEOW

Laura better be tarted up for the bbc2 programme

MEOW
                                                                                                                Liz some bitch there imo

very good looking women hardly ever get criticised to their faces so really struggle with it when it happens

after taking some advice form Johnjoe Jedward something on facebook, i walked and drank hime
                                                                                                                  just in a few mins after doing a naggin of jameseon from O'connell bridge
                                                                                                                  Hot whiskey time imo

Laura better be tarted up for the bbc2 programme
                                                                                                                    Delivers...

Baggs- How good are we that when we are shit we still win

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97aBv2TX2c[/ame]

now let's get Arsenal out of the hat for an epic evening's conclusion
                                                                                                                        ship

Flushdraw, Keane in the tunnel vs Arsenal - should bring back some happy memories?

Just in out of the snow and cold.. Been out in it since half 7 this morning setting up stuff in the park at Fitzwilliam sq.. more of the same tomorrow. Fuck my shitty life