This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
    Were you over for the match last night ya?
    Saturday looks good enough for flights out of Dublin and London looks grand, just very cold. Ship.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      What the hell is that all about?
      Obviously nobody on this forum has ever played time crisis in an arcade.

The same guy on youtube has a bunch of other awesome videos:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nQzs48Tt9U[/ame]

Comment

Were you over for the match last night ya?
        Aye t'was great craic.... until 3-0. Gotta do it all over again on Saturday!
        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Saturday looks good enough for flights out of Dublin and London looks grand, just very cold. Ship.
          Im flying from Shannon, should be grand id say.

Comment

Toffypops are the nuts.

Packaging even says 'Made in a factory handling nuts'.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
              Aye t'was great craic.... until 3-0. Gotta do it all over again on Saturday!
              Blackpool ya?

Only one i can see possibly being called off!

Comment

Im flying from Shannon, should be grand id say.
                You will be grand so, only downside will be watching the Arse lose

Comment

You will be grand so, only downside will be watching the Arse lose
                  Ill probably cry if they lose!

6th game, yet to see them win. I should probably stop going!

Comment

Ill probably cry if they lose!

6th game, yet to see them win. I should probably stop going!
                    So back the draw you are saying?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                      Obviously nobody on this forum has ever played time crisis in an arcade.

The same guy on youtube has a bunch of other awesome videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nQzs48Tt9U
                      Yeah played Time Crisis love the game but Andy Witfield, wtf?

Also the arcade at the back of Cineworld has this Terminator shooting game its good but crazy hard!
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

So back the draw you are saying?
                        4 draws and a loss. I think its about time i saw a win!

Comment

So i was thinking of jumping from the roof into snow for the laugh, went onto youtube to get a guide as to the amount of snow needed to break a fall and found this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyDBamXy_hc[/ame]

I dont want to do it anymore
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            How do you end up supporting Ipswich??
                            you ask your father what team you support when you're 6 years old and he picks the team at the top of Division 1

lesson: never listen to your father
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

4 draws and a loss. I think its about time i saw a win!
                              The cold will get to you fancy smancy lot and Fulham will earn a 1-1

Comment

The cold will get to you fancy smancy lot and Fulham will earn a 1-1
                                4-1 to Arsenal. Clichy with a hat trick. Put your money on now!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  you ask your father what team you support when you're 6 years old and he picks the team at the top of Division 1

I think I must have been after having a fight or have been in a strop with my father when I picked Utd because he was an Arsenal fan who doubled as an ABU.

Gloryhunter as well obv.
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

So i was thinking of jumping from the roof into snow for the laugh, went onto youtube to get a guide as to the amount of snow needed to break a fall and found this.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I dont want to do it anymore
                                    Did you see this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EksaafuZhl0[/ame]
                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

How did this hold?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 125/250 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 (t11090)
                                      MP1 (t63320)
                                      MP2 (t7299)
                                      MP3 (t38428)
                                      CO (t15332)
                                      Hero (Button) (t23700)
                                      SB (t9572)
                                      BB (t17262)
                                      UTG (t35335)

Hero's M: 63.20

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, A
                                      UTG calls t250, 3 folds, MP3 bets t750, 1 fold, Hero raises to t1799, 2 folds, UTG calls t1549, MP3 calls t1049

Flop: (t5772) 8, 4, A (3 players)
                                      UTG checks, MP3 bets t1250, Hero raises to t4990, 1 fold, MP3 raises to t36604 (All-In), Hero calls t16886 (All-In)

Turn: (t49524) K (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t49524) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t49524

Results:
                                      Hero had A, A (three of a kind, Aces).
                                      MP3 had K, A (two pair, Aces and Kings).
                                      Outcome: t49524 returned to Hero

As I type..

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 125/250 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t11040)
                                      UTG (t63270)
                                      UTG+1 (t9199)
                                      MP1 (t14703)
                                      MP2 (t15282)
                                      Hero (MP3) (t49724)
                                      CO (t9397)
                                      Button (t16837)
                                      SB (t31886)

Hero's M: 132.60

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, A
                                      UTG bets t1000, 3 folds, Hero calls t1000, 4 folds

Flop: (t2375) K, 3, 8 (2 players)
                                      UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t2375) A (2 players)
                                      UTG bets t1750, Hero raises to t4010, UTG raises to t15250, Hero calls t11240

River: (t32875) 7 (2 players)
                                      UTG bets t20000, Hero calls t20000

Total pot: t72875

Edit: Man, I butchered that actually
                                      Last edited by sligoboi; 01-12-10, 21:13.
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

My father supports Ipswich aswel, thankfully I never listened.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                          yep, first one I saw. Looks like a lot of fun
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                            My father supports Ipswich aswel, thankfully I never listened.
                                            he'll be jumping around the sitting room now so

give him a high five from me

Comment

fuck this, i'm going out to play
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

girls are rubbish at haggling in the apprentice. Jamie pretty impressive so far.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

fine goal-line clearance from the Ipswich player there

shame it was the WBA goal he decided to defend

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                    fuck this, i'm going out to play
                                                    here is a great game you could play on your own

get a snowball throw it up into the air and run around underneath it and hope it dosn't hit you on the noggin.........good times

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

which Premiership team do we want to spank in the semi?

Arsenal I suppose

Comment

Fuck off..this is the only guy on the table I go broke in this hand against

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 150/300 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO (t9190)
                                                        Button (t95530)
                                                        SB (t47293)
                                                        BB (t10271)
                                                        UTG (t17791)
                                                        Hero (UTG+1) (t22655)
                                                        MP1 (t11346)
                                                        MP2 (t26840)
                                                        MP3 (t35686)

Hero's M: 50.34

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K, A
                                                        1 fold, Hero bets t888, 2 folds, MP3 calls t888, 4 folds

Flop: (t2226) 6, 10, A (2 players)
                                                        Hero bets t1391, MP3 calls t1391

Turn: (t5008) 9 (2 players)
                                                        Hero bets t3333, MP3 raises to t7200, Hero calls t3867

River: (t19408) K (2 players)
                                                        Hero checks, MP3 bets t26182 (All-In), Hero calls t13151 (All-In)

Total pot: t45710
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

girls are rubbish at haggling in the apprentice. Jamie pretty impressive so far.
                                                          Fuck I forgot it was on again!!

Comment

stick that up your gash WBA fans (not that I've ever met any)

Keane still a bollix obv.

now over to The Apprentice to monitor my prop bet

Comment

"It's like the generation game".

Baggs is a nutter

Comment

concerned now

Stella in danger, FFS could lose two props in a day

Comment

concerned now

Stella in danger, FFS could lose two props in a day
                                                                  You should watch the episode again if you get the chance, the lads bargining was fantastic.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

You should watch the episode again if you get the chance, the lads bargining was fantastic.
                                                                    didn't catch any of it, was it some sort of treasure hunt?

Comment

Pipes frozen in the attic again, left the hatch open the last few days with the light on but no help. Gona fit a 600W bulb tomorrow.
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

didn't catch any of it, was it some sort of treasure hunt?
                                                                        Yeah they were given a list of 10 really obscure items to find in a few hours. Chris and Baggs came up with some ridiculous sob stories to get some items for next to nothing.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

bollix, I'm in trouble here I reckon

Comment

leggy leggy leggy Liz

Comment

PM will go imo..thought she had been all right over the past few weeks but the lack of planning will come back to bite her..
                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                PM will go imo..thought she had been all right over the past few weeks but the lack of planning will come back to bite her..
                                                                                one time sligoboi, one time

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                  Not a chance she goes
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Boys lose, the fines will kill them

3*list cost price +150 compared to just 50 for being late for the girls

Comment

Stuart is Stuart. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post

delayed feed in Kev Towers?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post

Que?
                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

delayed feed in Kev Towers?
                                                                                            Just realised we're watching it on the UPC+

FML

Comment

Laura you bitch! arrrrggggh

Comment

Feckin truffles

Comment

Stella's safe...

Comment

slowroll by Sugar there, phew

Comment

Nooooooooooo
                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

now let's get Arsenal out of the hat for an epic evening's conclusion

Comment

Barriers against Stella being set up here!

Comment

MEOW
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Laura better be tarted up for the bbc2 programme

Comment

MEOW
                                                                                                                Liz some bitch there imo

very good looking women hardly ever get criticised to their faces so really struggle with it when it happens

Comment

after taking some advice form Johnjoe Jedward something on facebook, i walked and drank hime
                                                                                                                  just in a few mins after doing a naggin of jameseon from O'connell bridge
                                                                                                                  Hot whiskey time imo
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                    Laura better be tarted up for the bbc2 programme
                                                                                                                    Delivers...

Baggs- How good are we that when we are shit we still win

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97aBv2TX2c[/ame]

Comment

now let's get Arsenal out of the hat for an epic evening's conclusion
                                                                                                                        ship

Flushdraw, Keane in the tunnel vs Arsenal - should bring back some happy memories?

Comment

Just in out of the snow and cold.. Been out in it since half 7 this morning setting up stuff in the park at Fitzwilliam sq.. more of the same tomorrow. Fuck my shitty life

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X