This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
    Down in Galway at the mo, after coming down on the train earlier - very little snow on the ground here and the skies are clear. A world apart from Dublin town.
    Fucking culchie
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Damn more cancelled interviews. Schools closing up tomorrow so people need to mind the kids. Reasonable excuse but boo all the same.

Comment

''Stringer: in Africa we showed how big portable screens and solar generators could take the game to the world.

Oh my word, i've only just realised that the plan to show the games in 400 stadia around the world is by laying huge screens ON the pitches and transmitting the images. So fans would watch it like a game. Stringer says this is not science fiction.

The technology is called Full Court Vision and the picture looks like moving holograms on empty pitches.''

Give the Japanese the 2022 WC imo

Comment

Best wallpapers on the net

Explore National Geographic. A world leader in geography, cartography and exploration.

Comment

the UPC e-billing would be fine if you could actually sign up-register with them, the site doesn't work

Comment

is that true chd. if so then that is the unreal

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                is that true chd. if so then that is the unreal
                Just saw it on Guardian live blog, presentations going on at the moment. Japanese have Sony on board to help them scoop so could be true.

Would be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                  Im bored gonna built a snowman pics to follow.
                  FAIL The snows to powdery
                  ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                  I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                    Fucking culchie
                    Sure Galway is very cosmopolitan altogether! City of the Tribes, on an equal footing to Dublin, Cork and Limerick (better than Limerick obv!) and overshadowed by none!

Comment

Anyone want to buy two tickets for Arcade Fire for Sunday night?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                        My back garden this morning. We're pretty high up so we got plenty of it last night. I'm thinking about building a snowman sitting in one of the chairs.

My masterwork is is complete!

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Fuppin awesome AndyFB. I should really get more creative with this snow.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                            My masterwork is is complete!

Brilliant. A can of beer in his hand now and it's a masterpiece!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                              I think Lloyd has to admit now he was wrong about the snow. Parts of the city got away light enough, but parts got destroyed as well.
                              I'll grudgingly admit that I wasn't fully correct.

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                              I would blame all of this on Lloyd jinxing us horribly if he wasn't a axe murderer.
                              Blame the curse, not the person tempting said curse imo.
                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 01-12-10, 17:55.
                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZImqHoPaEI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                    Heading into work around about lunch time. Went into a pub along the way because of the cold (!) and have only emerged now. Went in with £20 in the pocket and wines were £2.80 a pop, so that suggests about six large glasses of wine (but think the loose change might have made it add up to 8 wines). Feel fckin great right now, and have another bottle of wine in front of me, but can't guess that this'll end up well. meh, last day of lectures tomorrow.
                                    I would love to know what your students think of you and if they know the shannanigans you get up to.
                                    Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 02-12-10, 06:55.
                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                        Sure Galway is very cosmopolitan altogether! City of the Tribes, on an equal footing to Dublin, Cork and Limerick (better than Limerick obv!) and overshadowed by none!
                                        I love Galway

Comment

UKIPT apparently postponed until Friday due to dealers being stuck in Marrakech.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                            anyone tell me road conditions, carrick-clonmel-cahir-tipp-limerick-galway
                                            Drove back from Tipp town home to Limerick roads were fine on that stretch it is hitting -2 now here so they will freeze overnight.
                                            My army mate tells me they are gritting oranmore into Galway today some stage so I'd presume they'll grit more tomorrow too.

EDIT: main event postponed til Friday as CC said.
                                            10K freeroll for all main event paricipants thursday too woohoo.
                                            Last edited by Aya14; 01-12-10, 18:19.

Comment

Does anyone here who plays fifa 11 on xbox live know if you can play two player vs other people using the one xbox live account. i.e me and a mate against some randomer

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                shes in Dublin not Wexford
                                                was goin to do a FYI kind of post and put in waterford instead of wexford but that only funny when there's its sort of belivable, and lets face it, waterford peopl couldnt swing a hurl to save themselves, douth ful they will hit anyone with it!!

Lol let my truckers roll! what the f people stay off the roads if you cant drive in icey conditions your holding me and boyz up! Rubbish needs to be collected you know!

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                                                  Does anyone here who plays fifa 11 on xbox live know if you can play two player vs other people using the one xbox live account. i.e me and a mate against some randomer
                                                  you can have upto 3 i think, press 'y' when picking your team and adds a guest.
                                                  If its not when your picking the team its somewhere before the match just look out for where it says "press y to add guest"

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                    was goin to do a FYI kind of post and put in waterford instead of wexford but that only funny when there's its sort of belivable, and lets face it, waterford peopl couldnt swing a hurl to save themselves, douth ful they will hit anyone with it!!

Lol let my truckers roll! what the f people stay off the roads if you cant drive in icey conditions your holding me and boyz up! Rubbish needs to be collected you know!
                                                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0B-Nf4kahA[/ame]

Comment

Your mate signs in his profile as a guest first. When you are at the select team screen (quick ranked match for example.), he presses "y" t o add himself as a guest and away you got get your respective asses handed to you.

This is awesome, anyone for a quick trigger finger?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKogQf9ooR8&feature=channel[/ame]

Comment

Basking in the glow of 'ambient fireplace' which I got off the cousins last year.
                                                        I highly recommend downloading it, especially if you are running dual monitors.

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                        Stupid cunting headphones should withstand being mildy stood on, stupid right side has given up the ghost.
                                                        Had those headphones at my computer for years.
                                                        2 hours after that post, I stand up with the cord wrapped around my leg and rip them out of the computer, snapping the cord leaving just the jack in the computer.

They survived years without harm and got annihilated in two separate incidents today.
                                                        I guess it was just their time to go...

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                        CONFIRMED:
                                                        SPOILER
                                                        I suck at making Lasagne
                                                        Have never made one I was pleased with.
                                                        That said, it's very hard to get a good lasagna too imo.

Awesome!

Good photoshop opportunity with that one.
                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                          Thats right, i pressed play damn it, Remember 1996 it was after the country was f**ked by the 70/80's and before it got laid by the 00-10, By my math we have to get raped for the next 20 years, just to get backed to be f**ked! O that's just lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                            I would blame all of this on Lloyd jinxing us horribly if he wasn't a axe murderer.
                                                            Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                            Blame the curse, not the person tempting said curse imo.
                                                            Strange that you took issue with the bbv curse part and accepted the axe murdering accusation.
                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

FFS, last buses 8pm, off work at 10.

Comment

Thought on West Brom @ Evens away to ipswich?

Comment

Lloyd is far too reasoned and calculated to be an axe murderer.
                                                                  It's an entirely preposterous accusation.

He obviously uses something more discrete and clinical, some sort of poison perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                    FFS, last buses 8pm, off work at 10....
                                                                    Drinks by 11
                                                                    wearing the face of a young one by 12
                                                                    in her bed by 1

easy game!

Comment

Thought on West Brom @ Evens away to ipswich?

ipswich missing a shit load of players & on a terrible run atm

Comment

Needs a caption imo

Comment

Awesome!

Best of the year from Reuters, have seen better posted here before but some good ones.

http://blogs.reuters.com/fullfocus/2...-the-year/#a=1
                                                                          Play iPoker

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post

Needs a caption imo
                                                                            Yo dolla bill, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you buy me shit, but the $100 bill is the greatest bill of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                              I really dont understand this. Do we have some special snow buses or something? Surley it is safe for all or none.
                                                                              left work at 4 and just got back about half an hour ago. obviously no buses when i left, so had to find a round about way to get home. by the time i'm half a mile from the house, i suddenly see 3 buses go by

Comment

Needs a caption imo
                                                                                hang on, these are 100s? I've been tipping those fuckers 100s??! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Needs a caption imo
                                                                                  this isn't mine btw

Comment

Took Man City, West Brom and Biringham to keep things interesting!

Comment

the mighty Ipswich live on de telly

the rest of yiz can all just shut up for a while and bask in admiration
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        the mighty Ipswich live on de telly

the rest of yiz can all just shut up for a while and bask in admiration
                                                                                        How do you end up supporting Ipswich??
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Iranian lad in my course's name is Sinead.

Odd

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                            Yo dolla bill, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you buy me shit, but the $100 bill is the greatest bill of all time!
                                                                                            Wrong black rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Odd
                                                                                              Its pronounced,Sinbad.

Comment

Stag weekend in Liverpool followed by three days off sick with the winter vomiting bug where I couldn't even read a text message let alone an internet forum has means I haven't read anything in here since Thursday night. I fully intend catching up once I get back to work, but in the meantime is there anything I really need to know? I assume the country is absolutely fucked so don't need cliff notes on that.

Liverpool is awesome fun for a weekend, and played in the softest cash game ever so well worth the trip over.
                                                                                                "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Also it's really me, and I have not become the latest in the line of Lloyd's victims.
                                                                                                  "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Odd
                                                                                                    Hows the weather over in Edinburgh Emmet,easing off at all yet?
                                                                                                    Spent the weekend there,had some tilty time trying to get home
                                                                                                    Know of people still stuck over there!

We eventually got a flight back from Glasgow!

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                      Its pronounced,Sinbad.
                                                                                                      12 weeks of calling him Sinead probably didn't go down well so!

Forget about budgets and all that shit, Iran is gonna blow Ireland out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                                                        Wrong black rapper.
                                                                                                        rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                                          Hows the weather over in Edinburgh Emmet,easing off at all yet?
                                                                                                          Spent the weekend there,had some tilty time trying to get home
                                                                                                          Know of people still stuck over there!

We eventually got a flight back from Glasgow!
                                                                                                          meh, I don't know whats going on around me, I thought it was Tuesday. I wake, shower and trudge the 2k to the library, and then retreat sleep and repeat each day.

Snow is ridiculous, but the main roads are managed fairly well. Think we're gonna have this for the next week at least too.

Friend of mine didn't book hostel on Saturday night as he was due on flight at 8am Sunday. Turned up at airport locked drunk, happy to sleep it off on the plane. Turns out he had to sleep it off on the cafe benches as his flight was grounded for 8 or so hours. (Edi - Val)

Comment

Last chance to sign up for Assassin.

So far

Finkel
                                                                                                            CHD
                                                                                                            Strewel
                                                                                                            Keano
                                                                                                            Lottie
                                                                                                            DeadParrot
                                                                                                            Bless You
                                                                                                            White Nightie
                                                                                                            Mellor

Room for a couple more runners.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                                                                              Also it's really me, and I have not become the latest in the line of Lloyd's victims.
                                                                                                              A likely story.
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                How do you end up supporting Ipswich??
                                                                                                                Keano ldo

Comment

Add me if you want a game tylerdurden944

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                  Your mate signs in his profile as a guest first. When you are at the select team screen (quick ranked match for example.), he presses "y" t o add himself as a guest and away you got get your respective asses handed to you.

This is awesome, anyone for a quick trigger finger?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKogQ...eature=channel
                                                                                                                  What the hell is that all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                    Last chance to sign up for Assassin.

So far

Finkel
                                                                                                                    CHD
                                                                                                                    Strewel
                                                                                                                    Keano
                                                                                                                    Lottie
                                                                                                                    DeadParrot
                                                                                                                    Bless You
                                                                                                                    White Nightie
                                                                                                                    Mellor

Room for a couple more runners.
                                                                                                                    Is Lloyd automatically in?

Comment

Since its been snowing all my girlfriend has done is look through the window.

If it gets any worse Ill have to let her in...

Comment

Still in Stanstead, flying to some place called Shannon? I'm scared.....
                                                                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                          Still in Stanstead, flying to some place called Shannon? I'm scared.....
                                                                                                                          Were you over for the match last night ya?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X