FINALLY! all of Robbie Savage's awesome videos in one convenient place! What a man, he single handedly justifies getting a twitter account

Love him or hate him - Robbie Savage is football's Mr Marmite. The tenacious midfielder has made over 600 appearances for Derby County, Blackburn Rovers, Birmingham City, Leicester City, Crewe Alexandra and Brighton and Hove Albion and is currently in the top 50 most capped Premier League players of all time. Famous for his no nonsense approach on the field, Robbie has started to transfer these skills off the pitch and is quickly becoming one of Britain's favourite media pundits.

FINALLY! all of Robbie Savage's awesome videos in one convenient place! What a man, he single handedly justifies getting a twitter account

http://www.youtube.com/Robbie8Savage#p/u/6/GwfVllfNWjk
      Hes some legend in fairness.

His remdition of Pride Park is comedy gold!

I very much doubt the saving is getting passed on to customers.
        Same way as Ryanair's savings are.

If you want a paper bill, you pay x on top of your package for it.
        If you want to pay by not DD, you pay y on top of your package for it.

If you want to play by their rules, and get good value, you pay a low price.

Home Alone on now, deadly. Also watched firrst few eps of Big Love y'day, kudos to whoever recomended it.
          Googled Macauley Culkin there to see what he's up to now, chap goes out with Mila Kunis wp sir

What is it you wanted to do?
            Multi table, watch high quality movies from cuz, and surf is all. Maybe watch the Irish Digital TV also.

a Gaggia Classic

With all this doom and gloom and belt tightening, I was wondering if you have sacked the house keeper yet

Is driving to Dublin this weekend a total no-no?

I'm supposed to be going to Arcade Fire...
                if you are a completley rubbish driver then dont make the trip (I mean this in general as Dublin already has enough of them) otherwise leave nice around lunch so you get in before it gets dark. Main roads are gritted so its fine. Not to sure whats up with people, cold - yes, a bit slippy on the footpaths and side roads - yes, Now living in the artic circle - no.
                I am being driven mad with cancelled interviews for the last 2 days. Excuses such as its to cold to go out. (leads me to question how warm it will be when the heat is turned off as they cant afford to pay the bill) and I dont want to drive (as stated its not too bad and the buses are still running) If I can make it to work, kids can make it school then surley people should make it from Ranaleigh to Hatch street.

This Robin has parked himself on my windowsill

He's learned from watcjing the Tits and Finches how to use the Peanut feeder

And now hes fighting them off anytime they come near, Little hoor must have eaten a number of times his own weight in peanuts today, its a miracle he can still get off the ground!

Same way as Ryanair's savings are.

If you want a paper bill, you pay x on top of your package for it.
                    If you want to pay by not DD, you pay y on top of your package for it.

If you want to play by their rules, and get good value, you pay a low price.
                    Still not a saving.
                    I'm a long standing UPC customer. I didn't used to be charged to get a paper bill, now I would be if I wanted one. That's not how a saving works. It's just charging extra for standard services.

I don't have a problem getting a paperless bill, but I'm not saving money because I am opting not to pay a premium to get something completely standard that I used to get gratis.

A saving would be if it were free to continue receiving a paper bill but a 60c deduction from your bill if you opted not to.
                    Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 01-12-10, 15:17.

Left a cup of water outside the front door to see how long it took to freeze.

2 hours later and it was frozen solid!

Man I hate the new excel. I have no idea how to do graphs properly. Could someone please tell me how to create a graph with

Alpha values on the bottom, running from 0-55
                        Price values on the left, running from 0 - 25

Edit@Lottie, semantics, shemantics, if you want to spend less, don't use paper. Carbon footprint saving too
                        Last edited by Emmet; 01-12-10, 15:21.

Originally posted by BlindLimper View Post
                          There is some claims on boards that Dublin Bus has been cancelled or wil lbe very soon. Can everyone confirm this, the website is down and the rte weather updates just says that there are delays and curtailsments.
                          confirmed. gonna be fun getting home ffs!!

Man I hate the new excel. I have no idea how to do graphs properly. Could someone please tell me how to create a graph with

Alpha values on the bottom, running from 0-55
                            Price values on the left, running from 0 - 25
                            Insert --> Scatter

After that just click the source data button on the ribbon.

Yeah just heard too, i dont need the bus myself but now ill probably have to collect the girlfriend which will add at least an hour and a half to my trip home in this weather!!!

With all this doom and gloom and belt tightening, I was wondering if you have sacked the house keeper yet
                                no, she was here this morning actually

pretty dismissive of Irish snow conditions too! 'in my country, we would not call this snow'...etc

well, one phone call to immigration and you'll be back with your 'real snow'....

Originally posted by BlindLimper View Post
                                  Yeah just heard too, i dont need the bus myself but now ill probably have to collect the girlfriend which will add at least an hour and a half to my trip home in this weather!!!
                                  there's still buses on the roads though, and a lot of sites are reporting a very limited service, but still a minimum service. they're just not telling anyone on which lines the idiots!!

Multi table, watch high quality movies from cuz, and surf is all. Maybe watch the Irish Digital TV also.
                                    Ah cool I missed most of that, I just thought you wanted it to watch movies etc, that Samsung tv has a USB port on it so you can hook up a hard drive to it, I tried mine the other night and it played 720p HD stuff no problem

Is that for all buses?

newest member of the Duke family, doesn't talk much but seems like a pretty cool dude

Edit@Lottie, semantics, shemantics, if you want to spend less, don't use paper. Carbon footprint saving too
                                        lol. Not shemantics, it's just not a saving!
                                        It shoudn't be encouraged either. Paperless billing is fine however I don't agree with them trying to convince (and somehow succeeding it would appear ) in convincing people that they are 'making a saving'.

It's nonsense.

newest member of the Duke family, doesn't talk much but seems like a pretty cool dude

gif of you knocking his head off with the shovel plz.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4hK8LYpSMo[/ame]

Some fun trying to manage Logistics in these conditions, hardly any deliveries going out along the East Coast, Waterford will be getting no food deliveries today at all....sorry lads
                                              You might not be making any trips down here for a while Fran!

It's still coming down heavy, looks great but the novelty is wearing off fast.

View from my bedroom window.

Is that for all buses?
                                                looks like it, but no info available

no, she was here this morning actually

pretty dismissive of Irish snow conditions too! 'in my country, we would not call this snow'...etc

well, one phone call to immigration and you'll be back with your 'real snow'....
                                                  Would be ideal if she was Russian this video would be perfect!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EksaafuZhl0[/ame]

Quality snowman! 9/10

LOL O shea

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TtruzMfXZU[/ame]

gif of you knocking his head off with the shovel plz.
                                                        no

I'm actually working away at the kitchen table, just looked up and I'm convinced the fucker has moved closer to the warmth of the house

if I don't post here again, you know where to send the cops

You might not be making any trips down here for a while Fran!

It's still coming down heavy, looks great but the novelty is wearing off fast.

View from my bedroom window.

Do you live the North Pole?

I could just get the train like...
                                                            train is the way foward imo

just heard on the ole wireless that it is pretty chaotic around the capital atm M50 all banged up N7 shocking state city centre shocking state. and with weather conditions not likely to imporove for the next week, it can only get worse imo

Red Line on the luas having trouble as well
                                                              Green line fine for the moment.
                                                              Pints in town seems to be the order of the day

train is the way foward imo

just heard on the ole wireless that it is pretty chaotic around the capital atm M50 all banged up N7 shocking state city centre shocking state. and with weather conditions not likely to imporove for the next week, it can only get worse imo
                                                                Fuck all this bailout talk and raising taxes, we should be worried about this

Jaysus...

Live in apt in Kingswood beside Citywesst and have just been watchin a constant stream of people living work early since about 2. Why people even bothered going in is beyond me

no

I'm actually working away at the kitchen table, just looked up and I'm convinced the fucker has moved closer to the warmth of the house

if I don't post here again, you know where to send the cops
                                                                      Elliott bay towers?

BUS UPDATE:

looks like there is a bare bones service running on all lines.

I would blame all of this on Lloyd jinxing us horribly if he wasn't a axe murderer.

anyone tell me road conditions, carrick-clonmel-cahir-tipp-limerick-galway

BUS UPDATE:

looks like there is a bare bones service running on all lines.
                                                                              I really dont understand this. Do we have some special snow buses or something? Surley it is safe for all or none.

A bit slippery I'd say.

My back garden this morning. We're pretty high up so we got plenty of it last night. I'm thinking about building a snowman sitting in one of the chairs.

Eircom fooked by snow also......
                                                                                    Local News from Dublin with Independent.ie. Get local Sport, Entertainment, Business & Lifestyle news for Dublin City, North and South Dublin.

Limerick to near Galway will be fine. I heard yesterday that Galway was a bit of a nightmare from Oranmore into the city, not sure what it's like today though. Haven't a clue about Tipp. AA Roadwatch website is pretty good. http://www.aaireland.ie/AA/AA-Roadwatch.aspx

This is bad advice, they will take the hurl, beat you with it and steal the car.

shes in Dublin not Wexford

My back garden this morning. We're pretty high up so we got plenty of it last night. I'm thinking about building a snowman sitting in one of the chairs.

small garden and are you sure thats a chair?

No problems around Limerick/Shannon anyway if that's any help to you - no snow, and I doubt there's any ice yet.

Wtf? Its Wednesday?

Nicky if you are going to drive to Galway tomorrow you would more than likely be better off going the long way around via Dublin and sticking to the motorway the whole way.

Edit : if there is no snow in Limerick than that's probably ridic bad advice but the point is that they are keeping the motorways clear.
                                                                                                Last edited by Strewelpeter; 01-12-10, 16:24.

Nicely sums up how we fucked up IMO - at least to the uneducated like myself...

I think most people have only really entered 'Fear' recently too

long way to go before the point of maximum opportunity

I think most people have only really entered 'Fear' recently too

long way to go before the point of maximum opportunity
                                                                                                      You'll tell us when we're there right?

"New Paradigm" is the best bit imo.

Im meant to be going to London this Saturday for the Arsenal-Fulham game.

Its a daytrip and there always a bit of a rush. Match finishes around 5 and my flight from Stanstead is leaving at 8. Worried London public transport will let me down...
                                                                                                          London will be grand apparently, it is getting out of here that will be the problem.

Follow Santa Claus as he makes his magical journey around the world!

CONFIRMED:
                                                                                                              I suck at making Lasagne

Im bored gonna built a snowman pics to follow.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIoG4PlEPtY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw[/ame]

Irish house prices relative to average industrial earnings, 1980 – 2009

left work in Parkwest Business Park at 2.00 p.m.
                                                                                                                      just home now (off the ballymun road)

I consider that a decent result...Told other people in work to leave, but they would not listen to me. Receptionist left at 3.00p.m. and has not made it past cloverhill prison yet,

M50 was a bit hairy , mushy covering on it, so no lane marks visible... so people just kind of guessed..... bit of a white knuckle ride...... glad i'm home now...

Down in Galway at the mo, after coming down on the train earlier - very little snow on the ground here and the skies are clear. A world apart from Dublin town.

Awesome!

Image 49 of 55: FEISAL OMAR (September 23: Mogadishu, Somalia) “It was an unexpected moment as I saw the young man coming towards me carrying a shark on his shoulders as I was heading to other assignments. The background of the picture tells the whole story. This young man is a fisherman striving to do his work in a city like Mogadishu. As you can see the back ground is littered with bullet scarred buildings.” Sony 13.6 mega pixels camera
                                                                                                                          Best of the year from Reuters, have seen better posted here before but some good ones.