Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
              so which country are you guys picking?
              Canada.
              Wheels already in motion.

Can I get a lift on CHD's boat?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Cap'n CHD, yarrrr.
                Whoa now,I have extensive nautical knowledge,let's not be hasty.
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                  Canada.

Bless you.

Comment

Cap'n CHD, yarrrr.
                    arrrrrrrrr
                    children they be

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                      so which country are you guys picking?
                      Australia
                      wheels all ready in motion

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Canada.

You can sail wi' me merry men an' captain CHD

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                        Whoa now,I have extensive nautical knowledge,let's not be hasty.
                        You be second in command. Captain CHD knows the seas and where th' booty be
                        Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                        arrrrrrrrr
                        children they be
                        Quiet you!

Comment

am i the only one that can't stand noonan or joan burton - and yet both are on the news, ugh

Comment

Go on then,I'm making Lottie my parrot,just like here.

Comment

You can sail wi' me merry men an' captain CHD

You be second in command. Captain CHD knows the seas and where th' booty be

Quiet you!
                              Im the Captain, CHD is first mate, Icarus is the gay pirate, there is always one of them

Comment

also
                                5.8% is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than 6.5% but they may aswell charge 50%

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                  Im the Captain, CHD is first mate, Icarus is the gay pirate, there is always one of them
                                  Finkel seriously. I am the captain. You aren't allowed play anymore.

Comment

You are the little highly-skilled monkey that we send in to distract the guards.

Comment

Finkel seriously. I am the captain. You aren't allowed play anymore.
                                      Mutiny already

Comment

Raoul Duke is surely the most suited to be captain of our merry band

Comment

I can sort this, whoever provides a ship can be captain.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                            Christ,he never shuts up about the economy,we need an inspiring leader.CHD

Comment

Mutiny already
                                              Confined to the poop deck imo

Comment

From Zerohedge

Everyone expected a number between 5% and 6.7% on the Irish rescue interest rate. However, when one considers that the NPRF, which will serve as a source of capital in the rescue package has a zero interest rate (Ireland will not be paying interest to itself), and amounts to 20% of the total bailout figure, it appears that the blended rate of new money is actually 7.25%.

Comment

depressing stuff on rte

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                    My first task as No.2 will be a 24hr ban for you sunshine.

Comment

Who would have guessed Icarus would be the first to sign up to a sailing expedition
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Confined to the poop deck imo
                                                        I'm sure there's a good gag there involving Finkel and poop but I can't quite get it.

Comment

I can sort this, whoever provides a ship can be captain.
                                                          Stan is your man

Comment

Cap'n CHD, yarrrr.
                                                            In.

Maybe the Caribbean though.
                                                            Canada.

Rum, Sodomy and the Lash IMO
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                              Who would have guessed Icarus would be the first to sign up to a sailing expedition
                                                              Pfffft, "sailing expedition".Banned.

Comment

Icky we can hide boats here

Base ourselves here

Comment

Sodomy! hurrah!

Comment

^^^

too cold chd,the Carribean says I,Port Royale me matey.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      Rum, Sodomy and the Lash IMO
                                                                      Ships one-eyed elderly soothsayer.Check.

Comment

^^^

too cold chd,the Carribean says I,Port Royale me matey.
                                                                        That be th' plan but first we must start small then move onto th' Caribbean, yarrr.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Icarus loving the idea of being at sea with a boat full of men.

He would love prison imo

Comment

He would love prison imo
                                                                              Ya won't take me alive,ya scurvy swaaaab.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to...
                                                                                iInterest payments on debt will be around 20% of tax take by 2014. Clearly not ideal, but hardly bankruptcy territory!

That is still 80% of tax receipts left to be distributed to pay for public services, and then any growth from 2014 onwards reduces the interest burden and pays down debt.

considering how large our deficit is atm already...

Comment

someone please point me to the arse section of sligbos 1k post. It deserves another airing. Icarus it will deffo cure you of the ghey,

WP FED by the way, far from finished.

Comment

Icarus loving the idea of beating it off at sea with a boat full of men.

He would love prison imo
                                                                                    FYP

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                      someone please point me to the arse section of sligbos 1k post. It deserves another airing. Icarus it will deffo cure you of the ghey,

WP FED by the way, far from finished.
                                                                                      Wenches, and rum for me mateys.Hurrah!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                          Interest payments on debt will be around 20% of tax take by 2014. Clearly not ideal, but hardly bankruptcy territory!

That is still 80% of tax receipts left to be distributed to pay for public services, and then any growth from 2014 onwards reduces the interest burden and pays down debt.

But, yeah....

/ really have to stop reading the news, the coverage is so fcking dumb
                                                                                          Thats if 10 bn more for the banks is enough. Unlikely. From what Cowen said every 5bn more represents an extra 1pc of tax receipts.

Black Knight economics. Tis only a flesh wound.
                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

...

Comment

Rapidshare's business plan needs some work.

1000 rapids - 9.95
                                                                                              2000 rapids - 19.90
                                                                                              6000 rapids - 59.70
                                                                                              20000 rapids - 199.00

Wheres the incentive to bulk purchase imo
                                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

...
                                                                                                Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 28-11-10, 19:53.

Comment

With Gerrard and Carragher both injured Liverpool will have a serious chance to play our best 11 on form. Meirless and Lucas were both excellent in CM today. Still though, in 3 weeks we'll be back to "world calss" Stevie G back in as a central midfielder, ugh..

Comment

80 "Trillion" Dollars

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                      is this what you want?
                                                                                                      Cheers, yea that was it but the links seem to be down now.

It was Lurker who posted that. I have the schweser study notes on the work computer for Dec 2010 (which guess will be 99% the same as the June ones). Can't remember the website where got them from though. Could add them to cousins when back in work on Tuesday.
                                                                                                      Thanks, that would be helpful. Really, I just want to get an idea of the amount of work etc involved and decide if I am going to do them.

Comment

How much have the 'guarantee' banks actually borrowed? Not the entire private debt of the country, just the guaranteed banks. I've no idea what that amount is, but obviously that's the maximum they can lose! Is it a scary amount of money for AIB, BOI, Anglo combined?
                                                                                                        I'm unclear on your question here.

We've put 32bn into the 6 covered institutions

ECB has lent 130bn versus collateral of dubious quality at 1%pa interest

The irish central bank has put in another 35bn again at 1%

We're proposing to put in another 10bn immediately. That combined with our national debt servicing means we'll be paying 20c in the euro in interest alone and our banks will be capitalised to the tune of 12% of their loan book (having pretty much sold anything of worth they have). The speculation is that ultimately we'll put in between 25 and 55bn more into the banks which would lift the debt burden to either 25c or 31c in the euro of our tax take. Unless we can borrow somewhere else more cheaply.

The plan seems to be that we slash everything and keep the head down for a year or two until Spain recovers somewhat and then we might get some sort of default deal. 7 to 10 years of sliding relatively backwards lies ahead.
                                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

...

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2e77OlFdgc&feature=fvst[/ame]

Comment

wagner gonna survice the double? Personally I hope rebecca goes, Not her fault but she's been totally neglected while they throw a huge production at Cher to try save her. Totally faded into the background this week.
                                                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                wagner gonna survice the double? Personally I hope rebecca goes, Not her fault but she's been totally neglected while they throw a huge production at Cher to try save her. Totally faded into the background this week.
                                                                                                                You are watching a different show imo, her and Matt are the best by miles.
                                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

That Bieber lad can mime.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                                    You are watching a different show imo, her and Matt are the best by miles.
                                                                                                                    her performance last night was terrible, she looked like she was trying to hide behind the mic, and was given terrible stage production. Her voice is good, but they're not helping her in any way. last night she was very poor. Matt is great, but if it wasnt for Knights in white satin, he'd be in trouble, "I love rock and roll" was not suited to his voice at all, he was all over the place. Awesome version of Moody blues though.
                                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Please let us get United away

Feckin Ipswich.

United -v- Liverpool!
                                                                                                                      careful now, there may not be many of us but what we lack in numbers we make up for in vindictiveness
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

That Bieber lad can mime.
                                                                                                                        don't think he has a chance with cheryl though..

Comment

Must be at least five of us doing CFA Level 1 in June?

- Fuzzy
                                                                                                                          - Lurker
                                                                                                                          - Raoul
                                                                                                                          - Pocketdooz
                                                                                                                          - myself

Obv betting opportunity of some sort?!
                                                                                                                          lol, I'd want some serious juice to make up for the 2 kids handicap!

add V for Vendetta to that list
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X