This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
    Maybe the HT Spurs FT Draw is a better idea.
    Afaik spurs have been behind an awful lot at half time this year ... they have won more points from losing positions than any other prem team. Might be worth looking at the odds on HT pool, FT draw

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Aussie tail is poor compared to England's and the new ball is due

as an Ingerland backer, I'm hoping for Anderson to do the business this morning\this evening. Starting half an hour early too so all helps with the swing.

Barmy Army! Barmy Army! etc

never figured you for a cricket fan C Kid?
      I like all sports with plenty of liquidity.

Used to play a bit when I was younger too. Mother used to take me down to the County Ground in Taunton when i was a baby, so would have been watching Viv Richards and Ian Botham when i was only a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
        Afaik spurs have been behind an awful lot at half time this year ... they have won more points from losing positions than any other prem team. Might be worth looking at the odds on HT pool, FT draw
        If the odds are similar bobby I might just do that.

Comment

Aussie tail is poor compared to England's and the new ball is due

as an Ingerland backer, I'm hoping for Anderson to do the business this morning\this evening. Starting half an hour early too so all helps with the swing.

Barmy Army! Barmy Army! etc

never figured you for a cricket fan C Kid?
          first hour is important
          Boycott reckons on that pitch the new ball could help the batting line up as much as the bowlers

So it depends if Engerland get an early breakthrough

bit scary last night when the Aussies started getting after Swann

Monty is a cheeky fucker
          When Swann was getting a pasting early, Monty started dosing around the ropes, no doubt making sure Strauss could see him

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
            I like all sports with plenty of liquidity.

Used to play a bit when I was younger too. Mother used to take me down to the County Ground in Taunton when i was a baby, so would have been watching Viv Richards and Ian Botham when i was only a few months.
            I saw Viv battering Ireland all around (and indeed out of) Rathmines when I was about ten, some sight
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Snake Champion.

The crowd goes wild. I will be celebrating tonight.
              Dream on ya cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                bit scary last night when the Aussies started getting after Swann
                in the context of this series, Swann is probably only in the team for his batting
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Just booking a trip to Vancouver/Canadian Rockies today!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                    Dream on ya cunt
                    Enjoy it, gis an hour.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                        How cold is it?

I have heard it is a great place but im fed up with cold/wet
                        very mild.
                        However, it gets its fair share of rain.
                        Fantastic summers
                        Winters are mild, same reaction as here to snow. The rockies block most of the cold/snow.
                        For added lolz the rain is called by a phenomenon called the pineapple express
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

on the Cricket
                          If North actually get to play again
                          selling his runs looks a bet

They rattled off some stats last night
                          over his test career he seems to get out under 20 or make a ton
                          Aussie commentator joked that he starts like a number 11 until he gets settled

Don't know what his runs line is but looks like a sell and if he makes it to 20 get out as quick as you can!?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                            No love for BC?
                            vanouver>>>>rest of bc in my experience
                            Great wine country though
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Where is this arcade of which everyone speaks?

Comment

How do i activate my voicemail . I used to have it but when i sent my phone away to get the screen replaced it was taken off for some reason now i dont know how to get it back on , Also i dont want to leave a personal greeting , is there an automated one ???

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                  quick q: hotfile, fileserve, or megaupload?
                                  rapidshare

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                    British Columbia.

Or Bodycount, for the mid 90's rap rock fans.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QenJDBmxi1E[/ame]

Cursing and the likes
                                    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xY0kBpFU6c[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                      Where is this arcade of which everyone speaks?
                                      Options at the top of the page.Between 'Forum Jump' and 'FAQ'.
                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Can't find my passport anywhere, would this be a problem at UKIPT Galway? Can't find my wallet either ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post
                                          Can't find my passport anywhere, would this be a problem at UKIPT Galway? Can't find my wallet either ugh
                                          Probably more of a problem tbf
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Id be more worried about the lack of wallet tbh!

Comment

You are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                Way easier to just post the youtube link. Good effort as far as own goals go.
                                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfFRozGygV0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfFRozGygV0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                  rapidshare
                                                  Is this free?

Comment

can be just has the same (easily workaroundable) restricts as other hosts

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                      Id be more worried about the lack of wallet tbh!
                                                      Just my garda and student card in there so no biggie and this will be 2nd time in 6 months i've lost my passport

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                        I am here with you.

Comment

Just my garda and student card in there so no biggie and this will be 2nd time in 6 months i've lost my passport
                                                          Did you report it to the police??

Comment

Has anyone got the .gif or otherwise of the Tumble weed going across the road - someone posted it on here a while ago ....

Cheers

No Sig To See Here

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

How do you get into these arcade games?
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

my God, Vancouver looks gorgeous

must check out the employment prospects for useless wankers over there!

Best city in the world imo, it has everything. sea, beaches, mountains, forests, skyscrapers all on your door step. I wonder most days why I came back tbh....

Comment

I am here with you.
                                                                    Though we're far apart?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                      How do you get into these arcade games?
                                                                      Practice?

Comment

Originally posted by pocketdooz View Post
                                                                        Has anyone got the .gif or otherwise of the Tumble weed going across the road - someone posted it on here a while ago ....

Cheers

Comment

Though we're far apart?
                                                                          Ban for whoever quotes the next line!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            You're always in my heart
                                                                            But you are not alone

Comment

But you are not alone
                                                                              wut? that's not it.

Comment

PM sent to WW fanatics,let me know if I missed anyone.

Comment

wut? that's not it.
                                                                                  Meh.

MJ sucks.

Comment

Meh.

MJ sucks.
                                                                                    You love MJ you prevert.

Comment

your in Finance Raoul ye? Don't want to put you off looking into it further but I don't think theres much Finance jobs in Vancouver. I know my mate who's there now is doing his CFA's but said when he's done he'll probably have to leave as there's not much prospects there. Apparently Toronto's where all the Finance is in Canada.

Certainly worth looking into if your serious though, couldn't recommend the city more, although your whole doom and gloom wouldn't fly over there with those over happy/optimistic Canadians!

Comment

Well I lost about 6 or 7 passports in my younger days. Mostly just from bringing it out for id and losing it pissed drunk. I was down to getting 6 month passports and if I lost another they were going to refuse me another one.

Best story from losing one. It was October/November cold wet and miserable. I was in town and hooked up with some girl. She seemed quite prim and proper but we hopped on a nightlink and she lived in Charlemont which is halfway up Griffith avenue.(for any dubs reading)

So we got off the nightlink and I was fully expecting just to walk her home and that would be it. So we go into her estate and at the start there is a clump of trees and there was a ton of dead leaves around but it was a wet night and they were all soggy. We start kissing and well passion(drunken hornyness) consumes us and we end up rolling around in the wet dead leaves. So yada yada we finish up and we say our goodbyes and I head off home.

Next morning I wake up to discover I have lost my passport and i am also dying sick. From being exposed to the cold and damp. Not sure if it was worth it! I figure that I know where my passport is so I ask my father to drive me down and I will take a look for it. I obviously didnt tell my father the details and just told him it must have fell out of my pocket going to a party.

Well my father drives me down to the estate. I dont want him to see my looking in a load of trees so I get him to drive right into the estate. I jump out of the car and double back round to the spot. So there I am on my hands and knees with my arms furiously flailing and piles of dead leaves floating through the air. I look up at the road and my father has also doubled back around in the car and it just sitting in the car shaking his head in utter shock and disgust!! Bear in mind my father is a teetotaller and has never drank so no real crazy drunken adventures for him growing up. I give up the search and sheepishly return to the car. So I come clean about what really happened and he just tuts and calls me a fucking eejit. I secretly thing he was jealous though! He was more annoyed that I was sick though which is fair enough.

SoI have to report the passport lost. I walk into Clontarf Garda station to do this. The Garda on duty asked me what happened??? Im like smiling and thinking. So I just ask do you want the truth or the lies? He obv says the truth and has quite a laugh at my tale and my failed attempt to find it. So he signs and stamps and sends me on my way.

Cliffs: Lost passport while having wintery outdoor relations much to my fathers dismay.

tl;dr. cool story bro etc.
                                                                                        Last edited by GrangeUtd; 26-11-10, 17:27.

Comment

You love MJ you prevert.
                                                                                          Prevert?

Comment

Prevert?
                                                                                            A more polite form of the verb 'to pervert'.

Comment

...
                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

PM sent to WW fanatics,let me know if I missed anyone.

Comment

A more polite form of the verb 'to pervert'.
                                                                                                  Ah right, ty.

I have never preverted or gone preverting.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                    can be just has the same (easily workaroundable) restricts as other hosts
                                                                                                    Link to how to do this?

Comment

Nearly drinking time, ship.
                                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                                        Pretty mental that the heads of the trade unions are on more than the IMF guys.
                                                                                                        Please tell me this isnt true!

Comment

old school comics fans

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

QQ, how long does it take to transfer money from Boi to say aib/UB - is it instant or take a few days?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                              QQ, how long does it take to transfer money from Boi to say aib/UB - is it instant or take a few days?
                                                                                                              10 working days.

Comment

Lol @ arguing with people about going on the protest tomorrow.

Me: Why are you going on the protest

Himself: Country is fucked, their fucking up your future, you're being unpatriotic by not going, this shit would never happen in France

Me: So what do you think should happen, bearing in mind, that there is no chance in hell we are going to default given our situation with Europe

Himself: ahhh, well there's smart people in this country, someone must have a better alternative......
                                                                                                                Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                  How do i activate my voicemail . I used to have it but when i sent my phone away to get the screen replaced it was taken off for some reason now i dont know how to get it back on , Also i dont want to leave a personal greeting , is there an automated one ???
                                                                                                                  Anyone ??

Comment

nm wrong thread

Comment

Anyone ??
                                                                                                                      dial 171 and follow instructions I think,
                                                                                                                      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Lol,kakaks link didnt last long.

Comment

Anyone ??
                                                                                                                          What is your number and I will set it up, even put a pin on it for you.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X