I'm thinking Liverpool are a good bet Spurs, I can't check the odds at the moment due to blocks. I'm thinking 3/1-7/2 is a fair price. Less than that I won't be tempted.

Argentina great value this weekend 10/11 -8pts againest an irish team low on coinfidence.
      I expect us to get mullered in the scrums and doctor Phil on his return to dublin to have a great game

The Shinner has romped home in the hilariously irrelevant Donegal by-election. They may as well leave the campaign posters up for the next one.

Pearse Doherty (SF) 39.7%,
        Frank McBrearty (Lab) 10.1%,
        Brian Ó Domhnaill (FF) 21.2%,
        Barry O'Neill (FG) 18.4%,
        Thomas Pringle (Ind) 10.1%.

21% for FF in the heartland of heartlands , wonder what this can be extrapolated to nationally? 15%?

Probably wise not to make any forecasts based on this anyway, they're a strange lot up there. Right Mary?

I'm thinking Liverpool are a good bet Spurs, I can't check the odds at the moment due to blocks. I'm thinking 3/1-7/2 is a fair price. Less than that I won't be tempted.
          Best you can get is 3-1
          AT BOTH Victor chandler and William Hill
          Last edited by Guest; 26-11-10, 14:06.

5/2 PPP
            11/4 Boyles
            Betfair for 4.0

I heard that the trade unions met with some IMF guys today and came out saying that they had a very frank discussion but dont think that either party will have changed the others mind. Can I take it mean that the IMF guys said you will all need to take paycuts. TU said no paycuts. IMF said seriously you will take paycuts or not get payed at all see you next week for your answer.

Fifa 11 for the 360 and PS3 going for 24.99 on gamestop atm.

But only for a half hour. They are having some weird sale where it changes every hour

need 50$ on ftp for 50$ stars, pm plz

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                    I heard that the trade unions met with some IMF guys today and came out saying that they had a very frank discussion but dont think that either party will have changed the others mind. Can I take it mean that the IMF guys said you will all need to take paycuts. TU said no paycuts. IMF said seriously you will take paycuts or not get payed at all see you next week for your answer.
                    IMF dude; "you said your name was Begg right? Begg...Begg...Begg...where have I heard that name before? <delves into stack of documents> Aha! here you are! You're on the Board of the Central Bank. And Aer Lingus. And you, the other dude? Your name's O'Connor, yeah? You're on 125 grand a year! Wow, fair fucks to you lads - I'm used to dealing with raving commies as heads of trade unions but you boys seem to have it well sorted. Have a cigar?"

I Can I take it mean that the IMF guys said you will all need to take paycuts. TU said no paycuts. IMF said seriously you will take paycuts or not get payed at all see you next week for your answer.
                      Probably not, I doubt the discussion even got as far as direct paycuts - They were more likely just discussing the recently announced €15B savings of the next 4 years, which the TUs seem totally opposed to.

IMF dude; "you said your name was Begg right? Begg...Begg...Begg...where have I heard that name before? <delves into stack of documents> Aha! here you are! You're on the Board of the Central Bank. And Aer Lingus. And you, the other dude? Your name's O'Connor, yeah? You're on 125 grand a year! Wow, fair fucks to you lads - I'm used to dealing with raving commies as heads of trade unions but you boys seem to have it well sorted. Have a cigar?"
                        Pretty mental that the heads of the trade unions are on more than the IMF guys.

there's probably teachers on more than the IMF guys

e.g. Hanafin, Fahey, Dempsey Martin...I could go on

Argentina great value this weekend 10/11 -8pts againest an irish team low on coinfidence.
                            I expect us to get mullered in the scrums and doctor Phil on his return to dublin to have a great game
                            I wouldn't make this bet with anyones money! Argentine 2nd string with 3/4 starters vs an Irish team that played with the most intensity and passion they've managed in years last weekend?

Think the spread is about right, as our inconsistency hurts us. But if we retain 60% of last weeks form it could be a 15 point win!

Couldn't agree more Emmet. This is an Irish team that will have way more confidence now after finally giving a good performance and starting to shape up. I also imagine our boys should be a little more familiar with the artic conditions then our south american opposition. If the atmosphere is half as good as last weak it will be a great afternoon so long as I can find my gloves.

there's probably teachers on more than the IMF guys

e.g. Hanafin, Fahey, Dempsey Martin, Senora Duke III ...I could go on
                                fyp

fyp

not a teacher

Champion hurdler Binocular was due to reappear at Newcastle torrow racing there is abandoned, they've added that race to the Newbury card, should be a good race too.

Reigning champion hurdler Binocular will get the chance to make his reappearance this weekend after Newbury stepped in to host the Fighting Fifth Hurdle.

not a teacher
                                      Aw well can't win em all

Any fans of Mike Patton of Faith No More here? He sings in so many different styles, he is the man - as one of the comments on Youtube says, he can nail any song:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-XzqcP79vQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-XzqcP79vQ[/ame]

Aw well can't win em all
                                          you were close

Originally posted by nuxxx View Post
                                            need 50$ on ftp for 50$ stars, pm plz
                                            check your pms if not sorted yet

Some view from the pool, caught on the perfect day.

Find Property For Sale in Ireland from all leading estate agents on the largest property listing site in Ireland.

Id' give them 500k tomorrow and it would still be too much.

Meteor emailed me there saying that they want €300 deposit upfront for my contract, which is practically the whole amount I'm paying over the life of it anyway.

What's the likelihood of successfully telling them to gtfo and just ship me my phone?

Lolerpool don't show up away from home atm, they have scored only 4 from their 7 away games. With Gerrard out as well I can't see 5/2 being any sort of a good price. Spurs will not have a European hangover as our home match versus Bremen was more akin to a training ground game at half pace such was the Godawfulness of the opposition.

Even that moustacheoed Lolerpool fool Lawro (who always tips teams to beat Spurs) fancies Lolerpool to lose by a couple of goals.

Stay away imo.

Any fans of Mike Patton of Faith No More here? He sings in so many different styles, he is the man - as one of the comments on Youtube says, he can nail any song:
                                                    Prefer this one!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yoABwIlX3s[/ame]

Meteor emailed me there saying that they want €300 deposit upfront for my contract, which is practically the whole amount I'm paying over the life of it anyway.

What's the likelihood of successfully telling them to gtfo and just ship me my phone?
                                                      0 if you are a student

Some view from the pool, caught on the perfect day.

Find Property For Sale in Ireland from all leading estate agents on the largest property listing site in Ireland.

Id' give them 500k tomorrow and it would still be too much.
                                                        Wow that place is gorgeous.

Have no idea about what price would be fair for it, but man it's some pad!

I'd be telling them to GTFO regardless tbh.

I wouldn't make this bet with anyones money! Argentine 2nd string with 3/4 starters vs an Irish team that played with the most intensity and passion they've managed in years last weekend?

Think the spread is about right, as our inconsistency hurts us. But if we retain 60% of last weeks form it could be a 15 point win!
                                                            Intensity and passion and still got blown away by 20 points albeit againesta great team.
                                                            Did you see our passion and intensity againest Samoa a game we robbed off them.

I think it will be a real slugg fest and one we will win but not by more than 8

Couldn't agree more Emmet. This is an Irish team that will have way more confidence now after finally giving a good performance and starting to shape up. I also imagine our boys should be a little more familiar with the artic conditions then our south american opposition. If the atmosphere is half as good as last weak it will be a great afternoon so long as I can find my gloves.
                                                              The atmosphere will be nowhere like the all blacks game.
                                                              These matches traditionally are dour tough affairs and seeing as the irfu have alienated many fans i cannot see the atmosphere being electric.

Considering the piss poor rugby style we play as well kick the bollix outta the ball
                                                              its hard to het to excited ones team giving away possession.

Many of these players play in france where winters can be severe dont think the cold will affect them so much there rugby men not soccer players

Intensity and passion and still got blown away by 20 points albeit againesta great team.
                                                                Did you see our passion and intensity againest Samoa a game we robbed off them.

I think it will be a real slugg fest and one we will win but not by more than 8
                                                                No shame in being beaten by the best if you can hold your head up high.

As said, our inconsistency is what makes the spread appropriate. Depending on the mindset of players and the day that's in it, we could win by twenty or lose by 10, I just can't see any value in the bet above!

Epic tune IMO:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHJkwuaPms4[/ame]

Bon Iver is a genius.

Epic is, well, epic alright, but wanted to put that other one up to illustrate Mike's greatness. Have never seen Faith No More live (and probably won't now, as I think they announced at a gig recently that Faith No More are definitely through) but I'm gonna catch Mike Patton sometime for sure.

No shame in being beaten by the best if you can hold your head up high.

As said, our inconsistency is what makes the spread appropriate. Depending on the mindset of players and the day that's in it, we could win by twenty or lose by 10, I just can't see any value in the bet above!
                                                                      Your saying getting beaten by 20 points by a touring team allows you to hold your head up high.
                                                                      Its gonna be freezing i think weather wise.
                                                                      There is only 3 changes from this Argie team that lost by 6 points to France last week
                                                                      ill not be going nuts on the bet and rarely advertise or give tips
                                                                      i didnt get one thanks for banker of the year on the all blacks to beat us by 13pts or more last week m
                                                                      i hope we win by less than 8

my God, Vancouver looks gorgeous

must check out the employment prospects for useless wankers over there!

Snake Champion.

The crowd goes wild. I will be celebrating tonight.

Beware if ya bring a small dog or cat coyotes are rampant with the odd cougar too supposedly in the suburbs anyhow
                                                                            Echoes of a dingo ate me baby

Beware if ya bring a small dog or cat coyotes are rampant with the odd cougar too supposedly in the suburbs anyhow
                                                                              Echoes of a dingo ate me baby
                                                                              judging by my kids appetities, the cougars are in more danger of being munched by them

less poisonous snakes or spiders than Australia anyway

or Australians. Win\Win

speaking of Australians, first session tonight will decide the test

Aussies 40 behind and 5 wickets in hand.

someone posted a stream for racing uk a good while back in the gambling forum, cant find it, anyone got it ?

Just listening to that Girl Talk album for the first time here - it's fucking incredible

without doubt the best city I've ever lived in (6+)

judging by my kids appetities, the cougars are in more danger of being munched by them

less poisonous snakes or spiders than Australia anyway

or Australians. Win\Win
                                                                                        Have a friend over there at the minute hes got a good job worked since he left school as a carpenter then a foreman and now contracts manager

all he used do before was drink and drink more
                                                                                        the change in lifestyle very much an outdoors culture there has opened his eyes

as you can see mountains in spitting distance Vancouver island massive wildlife retreat
                                                                                        and last time i checked canadian women love irish men
                                                                                        also Vancouver stays realtively mild in winter sea breeze
                                                                                        compared to here its a land of milk and honey
                                                                                        while were some rotten cream and stink molasses

hmmm, maybe not:

As of April 2010, the average two-level home in Vancouver sells for a record high of $987,500, compared with the Canadian average of $365,141

speaking of Australians, first session tonight will decide the test

Aussies 40 behind and 5 wickets in hand.
                                                                                            When you say decide you mean if Engerland get a draw or lose.

Michael THANK YOU for the tip last week on NEW ZEALAND to beat Ireland by 13 point or more. (Although I predicted a bigger margin myself)

Hotspur, I think you overestimate the Spurs and underestimate lolpools form atm. I was hoping the bookies would do the same but 5/2 kind of represents the chance I'd give them, so no bet for me. Maybe the HT Spurs FT Draw is a better idea.

Spurs 1-0. Crouch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-XzqcP79vQ
                                                                                                He can sing properly
                                                                                                most singers cannot sing properly

he has a decent/good voice but not a great voice (well not as good a Johnny Gyles anyhu)

& id be a fan in case you think Im putting him down

Obviously I've never watched I'm a celec get nme out of here but I see thast that dangerous and ugly fraud Gilian McKEith has been on it.
                                                                                                  The Guardian have a very funny piece on it today.
                                                                                                  She actually makes the show redic funny though.It's hilariously sadistic viewing and better then the fraud-factor imo.

Ugh. I started a game of Civ at 7pm yesterday. I went to bed at 4am to get up at 06:20. Now I have to do 12 hours. Give me coffee or death.
                                                                                                  Respect dude.I bought Civ on someones heres recommendation but I can't really get into it,will have to get some tips from you.I keep comparing it to Total War which I prefer.

tbh Raoul, most people rent over there, however, I can see the issue with wife + 2.4 kids
                                                                                                    Apts as well are much more popular and 100% better than it's equivilent over here

When you say decide you mean if Engerland get a draw or lose.
                                                                                                      draws don't tend to feature at the Gabba, check out PP's odds. 13/2 outsider the draw.

If England get Hussey or Haddin early doors, they have the ability to destroy the Aussie tail. Anything less than 100 of an Aussie lead wouldn't be a total disaster either.

Graph of a tiltie motherfucker, game 900 on was fun

No variance in DON's

Brilliant own goal!

without doubt the best city I've ever lived in (6+)
                                                                                                            How cold is it?

I have heard it is a great place but im fed up with cold/wet

DeadParrot, I understand all now

Although it is illegal, Vancouver police generally do not arrest people for possessing small amounts of marijuana

draws don't tend to feature at the Gabba, check out PP's odds. 13/2 outsider the draw.

If England get Hussey or Haddin early doors, they have the ability to destroy the Aussie tail. Anything less than 100 of an Aussie lead wouldn't be a total disaster either.
                                                                                                                Anything less than a 100 lead would be a major result for England at the Gabba.

No love for BC?

Anything less than a 100 lead would be a major result for England at the Gabba.
                                                                                                                    Aussie tail is poor compared to England's and the new ball is due

as an Ingerland backer, I'm hoping for Anderson to do the business this morning\this evening. Starting half an hour early too so all helps with the swing.

Barmy Army! Barmy Army! etc

never figured you for a cricket fan C Kid?

No love for BC?
                                                                                                                      BC?

Spurs 1-0. Crouch.
                                                                                                                        Nah spurs 2-0 defoe twice I think he should be back for the full 90 now

BC?
                                                                                                                          British Columbia.

Or Bodycount, for the mid 90's rap rock fans.