• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
    Not sure if this was posted before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KAWX...layer_embedded
    He is some buck in fairness

Anytime Farage says something that sounds sensible you have to take a step back, go through it again in you head and wait for the dodgy punchline due to the fact that he is a Thacherite bastard

Comment

Did some Nazi just delete a post by hotspur?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI62TP1l2E4&feature=related[/ame]
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Why is Bubbleking banned?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
          Why is Bubbleking banned?
          cricket dissing.

He'll be back tomorrow evening.

Comment

Needs more bacon imo

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ&feature=player_[/ame]

Comment

Who is that gloating tit on BBC saying the euro was always doomed to fail and Ireland had no place in it and that it was a scheme about a united states of europe that the people didn't want?

Comment

Deffo need to get this bloody laptop screen replaced nearly half the screen is cracked now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                  Beat - scored 52k in space invaders but it didnt save my score

your high score is meaningless teddy

No need to worry now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                    Deffo need to get this bloody laptop screen replaced nearly half the screen is cracked now.
                    Sorry Fran, can't read you post, I think your laptop screen may be cracked.
                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

If you get banned can you still read the posts?
                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                        If you get banned can you still read the posts?
                        Think about it my man.

Comment

Snake is so god damn tilting but yet so addictive!

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                            Think about it my man.
                            I have a crapload of college work. Its for the best...cya over the weekend.

Cricket is for the gheys(I am serious tho!!)
                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

There's a live stream online of Snoop Dogg just sitting in his house getting stoned listening to music. How did we function as a society before the internet?

Every time he leans forward there's a giant painting of....himself getting stoned. I love that man!
                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Snake is so god damn tilting but yet so addictive!
                                Boooooommmmm

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                  Boooooommmmm
                                  what level you playing at, python or worm?

Comment

I couldn't play snake without a Nokia 3310 keypad, it wouldn't be right. Get me one of those and none of you are competing with my score though...
                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Latest graph from the guy doing the 100BIs in 31 days @ PLO400.

Opr

Comment

what level you playing at, python or worm?
                                        Worm

Not use to a pyton

Comment

what a machine. EV would be interesting! Swings and swongs and everything in between in PLO

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                            Worm

Not use to a pyton
                                            Nevermind dude,size isn't everything.
                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                              Nevermind dude,size isn't everything.
                                              Chat up lines wont work.

Sorry

Comment

Mad russian punch up.

Love the sound effects!
                                                Last edited by shano_88; 25-11-10, 23:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                  There's a live stream online of Snoop Dogg just sitting in his house getting stoned listening to music. How did we function as a society before the internet?

Every time he leans forward there's a giant painting of....himself getting stoned. I love that man!
                                                  Snoopy's da man, the dee oh double gee! Link please!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtUVQei3nX4&feature=fvst[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFfb_CwBma0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-afioLMcEc&feature=fvsr[/ame]

Comment

REMASTERED IN HD!!Official Music Video for Drop It Like It's Hot performed by Snoop Dogg.Follow Snoop Dogg!Facebook: http://facebook.com/snoopdoggInstagram: ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-afioLMcEc&feature=fvsr
                                                    End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

Sadly, he's on a one hour break. After seriously ploughing through the joints at an impressive rate even for Snoop, he was pretty baked and is taking a one hour food break...Honestly! By the end of it he was barely moving or talking, still love the man though.

And since we're on the subject...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crdp30kRG3U[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhr5UBZh1rY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUwnOsTm96A[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6TUhx2wX0M[/ame]

Comment

I don't usually dig hip hop but this warrants a post imo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERQzl4xDpXk[/ame]

Comment

Ha, Snoop appears to be back online. It's very much just him sitting there getting progressively more stoned while playing songs but it's oddly addictive and worthy of a tab

Comment

Just seen these on an rte music show and thought they were awesome, anyone heard the ablum ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJuwmH0qJH4[/ame]

Opr
                                                          Last edited by Opr; 26-11-10, 00:28.

Comment

LOL Snoop

"Shout out to bitch-ass Jamal"

"I'm jus readin' out yo' nametag nigga, that's what yo name tag say, ain't no thang"

"I ain't mean no disrespect, it's all hood yo"

"Shout out to Jamal"

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                              Just seen these on an rte music show and thought they were awesome, anyone heard the ablum ?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Yeah my friend is big into them. They are being tipped for really big things. Next Arcade Fire etc. They played crawdaddys a few weeks back. We had tickets for P Broderick in The Workmans Club same night. By all accounts we missed out on an epic gig. Wont be playing in a venue like that next time there here. Get the album.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                Did some Nazi just delete a post by hotspur?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI62T...eature=related
                                                                I deleted it because it said embedding disabled. It inexplicably tilts me when I click on a Youtube link here and get that, so I said f*** it.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                  Not sure if this was posted before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KAWX...layer_embedded
                                                                  I like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr
                                                                    Just downloading it now - I'll give it a spin tomoro.

That vid you posted is pretty cool.

Comment

Snoop stream is class, nice find.
                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Really should get at least an hours kip tonight. Have a 2hr drive to Larne @ 4am, then a 2h15m ferry to Cairnryan and another 2 hour drive the far side. Decisions!

Comment

Hurdu gurdy gurdgy drunnky drunky drink.......

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            Really should get at least an hours kip tonight. Have a 2hr drive to Larne @ 4am, then a 2h15m ferry to Cairnryan and another 2 hour drive the far side. Decisions!
                                                                            That is not a fun trip without sleep. Where be you in Scotland tomorrow?

Be warned, its fucking freezing here, and there's snow warnings for tonight and tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                              Durp.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                No. If you watched it all and didn't enjoy it then there is no hope for you enjoying it. The second viewing was really good as well looking at things a different way because of what the ending explains.
                                                                                I didn't hate it but just interested to hear your views on why you thought it was great, seems you can't be bothered so fuck it.
                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Good lookng bird out of Misfits. Far better looking out there but her character in Misfits is supercharged sexy and would put a horn on a snowman!

NSFW

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                                                                    Good lookng bird out of Misfits. Far better looking out there but her character in Misfits is supercharged sexy and would put a horn on a snowman!

NSFW

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                                                    Would you break your rule and go down on her??

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                      Would you break your rule and go down on her??
                                                                                      Very good!! Its not a rule I just practice avoidance. To answer your question I would in a New York minute.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        No. If you watched it all and didn't enjoy it then there is no hope for you enjoying it. The second viewing was really good as well looking at things a different way because of what the ending explains.
                                                                                        Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                        I didn't hate it but just interested to hear your views on why you thought it was great, seems you can't be bothered so fuck it.
                                                                                        You know the way when you watch fight club the second time you pick up on so much more.

SPOILER
                                                                                        Norton saying things like "Tylers words coming out of my mouth", the irony in that they literally were and always did, but you don't know this time the second time

Well, 12 monkeys is sort of like that, lots of tiny touches. He likely had the end worked out and worked backwards to the start. I like films with head fuck paradoxes. Time travel is a balls to work a usable story (useless you completely avoid related events) due to "but if he did X, then his dad couldn't of Y later, which means he never did X in the first place". I though 12Monkeys did it pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                                          Dam you 40something with that ridiculous asteroids score!!
                                                                                          Just started playing this. Great game. 40something must be stopped!
                                                                                          It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                                                                            Very good!! Its not a rule I just practice avoidance. To answer your question I would in a New York minute.
                                                                                            You will really like the latest episode if you haven't got that far yet

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaKX5Xs-0FI

Edit to say: EU is great fun
                                                                                              look at all the guys dressed in tails. how can you not love such an institution.

Comment

sigh happened at the exact same time

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
                                                                                                NL Holdem $2(BB) Replayer
                                                                                                Hero ($525)
                                                                                                BB ($568)
                                                                                                UTG ($71.26)
                                                                                                UTG+1 ($193)
                                                                                                CO ($203)
                                                                                                BTN ($200)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $7, BB raises to $22, Hero raises to $57, BB calls $35

FLOP ($114) T:spade: 8:diamond: J:spade:

Hero bets $88, BB raises to $511 (AI), Hero calls $380 (AI)

TURN ($1,051) T:spade: 8:diamond: J:spade: 7:diamond:

RIVER ($1,051) T:spade: 8:diamond: J:spade: 7:diamond: 2:diamond:

Hero shows A:heart: A:spade:
                                                                                                (Pre 81%, Flop 57.9%, Turn 3.4%)

BB shows J:heart: 9:heart:
                                                                                                (Pre 19%, Flop 42.1%, Turn 96.6%)

BB wins $1,048

NL Holdem $4(BB) Replayer
                                                                                                SB ($540)
                                                                                                BB ($394)
                                                                                                UTG ($402)
                                                                                                UTG+1 ($216)
                                                                                                Hero ($624)
                                                                                                BTN ($452)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: A:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $8, Hero raises to $26, fold, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $18

FLOP ($58) Q:diamond: 7:diamond: 6:diamond:

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $44, UTG+1 raises to $190 (AI), Hero calls $146

TURN ($438) Q:diamond: 7:diamond: 6:diamond: K:club:

RIVER ($438) Q:diamond: 7:diamond: 6:diamond: K:club: 8:diamond:

UTG+1 shows J:spade: A:diamond:
                                                                                                (Pre 9%, Flop 37.4%, Turn 27.3%)

Hero shows A:heart: A:club:
                                                                                                (Pre 91%, Flop 62.6%, Turn 72.7%)

UTG+1 wins $435

And went for thin value here:

NL Holdem $2(BB) Replayer
                                                                                                Hero ($258)
                                                                                                ($326)

Dealt to Hero A:club: J:heart:

raises to $5, Hero raises to $15, calls $10

FLOP ($30) 6:spade: T:diamond: J:spade:

Hero bets $23, calls $23

TURN ($76) 6:spade: T:diamond: J:spade: 2:diamond:

Hero bets $52, calls $52

RIVER ($180) 6:spade: T:diamond: J:spade: 2:diamond: 9:spade:

Hero bets $168 (AI), calls $168

Hero shows A:club: J:heart:
                                                                                                (Pre 69%, Flop 80.6%, Turn 72.7%)

shows J:diamond: 9:diamond:
                                                                                                (Pre 31%, Flop 19.4%, Turn 27.3%)

wins $515

sigh v v tilting

Comment

REMASTERED IN HD!!Official Music Video for Drop It Like It's Hot performed by Snoop Dogg.Follow Snoop Dogg!Facebook: http://facebook.com/snoopdoggInstagram: ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-afioLMcEc&feature=fvsr
                                                                                                  sp may want to avert his eyes.

but is snoop not the rap version of bob dylan? his lyrical content might be a miracle godsent, but who the fuck really wants to listen to him recite them? so incredibly grating.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                    hurdy gurdy?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If1vafTxHjw[/ame]

Comment

Ugh. I started a game of Civ at 7pm yesterday. I went to bed at 4am to get up at 06:20. Now I have to do 12 hours. Give me coffee or death.
                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

*Tap Tap Tap*

Is this thing on?

Is everyone off rioting this morning or something?
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

You are not alone

Comment

Snoop giving thanksgiving shout outs to his granny now.

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                            What a load of bollox
                                                                                                            http://www.buynothingday.co.uk/
                                                                                                            Reminds me of that earth hour sh1te, I make sure to turn everything electrical on.

....
                                                                                                            Snoop showing off his hat.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                                              LOL Snoop

"Shout out to bitch-ass Jamal"

"I'm jus readin' out yo' nametag nigga, that's what yo name tag say, ain't no thang"

"I ain't mean no disrespect, it's all hood yo"

"Shout out to Jamal"
                                                                                                              Just heard him say the exact same as above.
                                                                                                              Shit is recorded.

Oh Snoop, you baxtard.
                                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Portugal getting heat today

Our own deal is to be concluded this weekend, informed rumour has it that the rate attaching will be in the region of 6%. Which is self-defeating and ensures default.

Bank bondholders on the chopping block. Lenihan's nuts were already removed on the same block yesterday.
                                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                                  *Tap Tap Tap*

Is this thing on?

Is everyone off rioting this morning or something?
                                                                                                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpy7seH5Hc8[/ame]
                                                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

QQ for Excel guys,

I have 2 spreahsheet with over 300 rows of info, and about 8 columns, i'm trying to check if the info is exactly the same on each s/s, anyone know a simple formula, I don't mind using one that involves moving the info all to one s/s. so something along lines of:
                                                                                                                    If(A1=H1 && B1 =I1 && etc.... ) then Q1= "pass" else "fail".

Comment

Does anyone think Jim Corrs protest march from Wood Quay is going to pass off peacefully this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                                                        Does anyone think Jim Corrs protest march from Wood Quay is going to pass off peacefully this weekend?
                                                                                                                        only if the intergalactic space aliens don't show up

which they probably will
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                          Portugal getting heat today

Our own deal is to be concluded this weekend, informed rumour has it that the rate attaching will be in the region of 6%. Which is self-defeating and ensures default.

Bank bondholders on the chopping block. Lenihan's nuts were already removed on the same block yesterday.
                                                                                                                          6% is waaaay too high, unless they don't expect repayments to start until 2030...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X