Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick straw poll; do any of you believe a single word that comes out of Lenihan's mouth?

anyone??
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      ouch Lenihan just got creamed on CNBC

interviewer basically called him a liar to his face
      Good - he is just so brazen in his lying, it has knocked me back a bit.

From what I've read so far, the four-year plan is incredibly anti-young people, so emigration will probably rocket. All the 50+ year olds getting rid of us cheeky youngsters! The place really is the sow that eats her own farrow... though we're probably not unique in that regard.

However, a 'republican' party enacting policies that will encourage Irish emigration is pretty sickening to any erst-while republicans, right? I feel terrible for any one who had to emigrate in the 70s and 80s, came back in the late 90s and early 00s thinking everything had changed for good, and now have to leave again...no way they'll ever come back to live here after emigrating twice!

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
        but that's irrelevant really. Our "mess" as you put it is nothing but a pipe dream for the vast majority of the worlds population.

In 2005 (last reliable research) there were 2.6billion people living on less than $2 a day. Now I know that everything is relative but regardless of how relative you make it I think you'd struggle to find a single one of them that wouldn't swap places with us in a heartbeat. What we go through is relatively difficult, but in the greater scheme of things it's a lot of moaning about nothing.
        If you ask me it has been not enough moaning about a lot of things that will not turn into fury. Also on a side note as a private sector recruiter I say fuck the other guy who will take $2 his low earnings are in no way effects my expectations. Is this the thought process that got us in this mess - probably but whilst I will take these budgetary adjustments and the serious ones that are still to come I will be at the same time tryinng to improve my own situation constantly no matter how comfortable it becomes

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
          What movie is this from please!!!!
          A love song for bobby long, apparently...

..nsFw
          SPOILER
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Does anyone know a Jack, surname Potdublin?

Just added me on Facebook.

Comment

quick straw poll; do any of you believe a single word that comes out of Lenihan's mouth?

anyone??
              If he said the sky was blue I'd look up to check.
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

anyone??
                He isn't going to really tell us what he plans to do till the budget comes through in a few weeks. I believe that he is in fact going to leave us all standing on the gallows for a little while longer if thats what you mean

Comment

Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post
                  Does anyone know a Jack, surname Potdublin?

Just added me on Facebook.
                  He mustn't know your a big deal on IPB.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                    A love song for bobby long, apparently...

..nsFw
                    SPOILER
                    Pretty clearly the best movie ever made ... not sure how I missed it before tyvm!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                      Drink, drugs, holidays, cars, iPhones, Sky+hd, clothes, Weekend breaks, Xmas, Shopping, on their chavy kids, getting an extention, the garden, internet, laptops, DVDs, Take aways, meals out, 20€ phone credit for them and their kids (regardless of age), Xbox live, the Wii to keep fit but only used it one month after Xmas.

I could go on and on and on....
                      Whatever about the other stuff they're really rubbing our noses in it with clothes, who the hell do these scroungers think they are spending my hard earned taxes on clothes and in this weather, makes me sick

Comment

For the Girl Talk/Passion Pit people, Chiddy Bang do a superb job with one of their songs. Their first ep is class.
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAfKc9x01_k[/ame]

Comment

but that's irrelevant really. Our "mess" as you put it is nothing but a pipe dream for the vast majority of the worlds population.

In 2005 (last reliable research) there were 2.6billion people living on less than $2 a day. Now I know that everything is relative but regardless of how relative you make it I think you'd struggle to find a single one of them that wouldn't swap places with us in a heartbeat. What we go through is relatively difficult, but in the greater scheme of things it's a lot of moaning about nothing.
                          Obviously I'm not comparing our situation to that of starving Africans and saying look at poor us.

By the way our situation directly affects those 2.6billion people, just look at charitable donations over the last 18 months.

The attitude of 'sure there's people worse off' is the type of head in the sand nonsense that lets the like of the two Brian’s get away with lying straight to our faces and getting away with bankrupting the next two generations of Irish citizens.

Considering your knowledge of the problems facing the 2.6 billion people living on $2 a day you’ll be aware that massive national debt creates a vicious cycle of poverty.

Today marks the beginning of that cycle for thousands of Irish families who will be relying on ever decreasing welfare payments with declining prospects of employment.

Feel free to inform these people facing a bleak Christmas ‘Sure there’s people living on $2 a day’
                          You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

the funny thing is Solks, those 'cuts' announced today (by a government that won't exist when the time comes to implement them but let's park that for now) are actually utterly unrealistic - if this truly is a recovery plan. They have totally overestimated growth and they have totally underestimated debt servicing costs.

things are much, much worse than a literal reading of this plan would imply

we are going to default, the quantum of debt is just too high

and when that happens, the dole will go to maybe 50 quid a week - if we're lucky.

Cowen is still >>>>Bertie

he might be an incompetent drunk but he's not a crook!
                            So what you meant to say was welcome incompentant drunk to the fray at least you are not a crook. I'd prefer a crook (not Bertie mind) myself, but we're nitpicking.
                            If you want to create tyranny, taking the food out of the mouths of the poor is the 1st move. I don't give a toss for scaremongering , 50 quid a week will never happen. The dole should be a deterrant to unemployment and as far as I know it is. It should also help people get by some medium term unemployment. The relief system can take other issues into consideration. 150 a week might be a load of dosh for a piss arse student but not for people paying the 2010 cost of living. I've agreed it had to be cut to an extent The budget itself is another thing altogether and thats for economists to debate. I'm being specific, you can make cuts but not around the throat of the less well off, todays dole cut was acceptable from what I'm reading.

*for the record I'd never consider myself middle class. Just because we can pay our way doesn't make us middle class. We work hard to do it. (working class?) I consider Eddie Rockets as eating out these days, Restaurants are once every 6 weeks max.

Comment

btw Thanks to TOm Baxter for playing Whealans tonight, 27 quid for a ticket is budget value for this guy imo.

Comment

bah, small open economy so most of it goes straight out of here
                                did you ever look at that FG New-Era document? They expect an absurd multiplier and 100k jobs out of it.

Comment

IMO, new plan..

ask for €120Billion, draw it down, then invest in a load of these
                                  http://defense-update.com/products/s/skyguard-laser.htm, secure the perimieter.
                                  Tell europe to fuck off, strike a deal with north korea, and live happy ever after.

According to Aerospace Daily, the cost could drop to $25 - $30 million apiece, if the system is ordered at sufficient quantities. each shot costs about $1,000 which represents the cost of consumable chemicals.
                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                    btw Thanks to TOm Baxter for playing Whealans tonight, 27 quid for a ticket is budget value for this guy imo.
                                    bollox. Had a few pints with the man in a hotel bar in killarney, and someone handed him a guitar. free = budget value.
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                      From a woman's point of view I totally agree. I think she is much prettier and who cares that she doesn't have a huge pair of melons!
                                      Not even close imo. Never really understood the obsession for melons myself, i thought it was a phase teenagers would grow out of unless they grew up to be builders.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                        Not even close imo. Never really understood the obsession for melons myself, i thought it was a phase teenagers would grow out of unless they grew up to be builders.
                                        Its not that. She actually has a figure. Ballet girl has the body of an 8 year old and is actually borderline repulsive. Surprised to see a girl thinking thats more attractive than a shapely figure.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7PIVBviFJQ&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing

Nikki Whelan or Blue Dress girl is your fav? melons aside!

Comment

All knowledgeable BBV, whats the cheapest way of sending a large box from Dublin to Grenoble - Box to include things such as computer, PS3, monitor etc.
                                              Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                bollox. Had a few pints with the man in a hotel bar in killarney, and someone handed him a guitar. free = budget value.
                                                His sister is very cute. Hope she doesn't open for him mind as she is shite.

btw Are you confusing Baxter with Tom Kitt?

Comment

A further thing on today's four-year plan; was anything mentioned about reducing TD and ministerial salarys and expenses? If not, people will be raging and it will leave an extremely sour taste in the mouths of those genuinely affected by any cuts.

I see that both VdV and Bale are doubts for the Spurs match later; hopefully the rest of the squad can step up and secure a decent result nevertheless!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                    Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing

Nikki Whelan or Blue Dress girl is your fav? melons aside!
                                                    I think i introduced ballet girl to the bbv

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                      Obviously I'm not comparing our situation to that of starving Africans and saying look at poor us.

By the way our situation directly affects those 2.6billion people, just look at charitable donations over the last 18 months.

The attitude of 'sure there's people worse off' is the type of head in the sand nonsense that lets the like of the two Brian’s get away with lying straight to our faces and getting away with bankrupting the next two generations of Irish citizens.

Considering your knowledge of the problems facing the 2.6 billion people living on $2 a day you’ll be aware that massive national debt creates a vicious cycle of poverty.

Today marks the beginning of that cycle for thousands of Irish families who will be relying on ever decreasing welfare payments with declining prospects of employment.

Feel free to inform these people facing a bleak Christmas ‘Sure there’s people living on $2 a day’
                                                      So people will start have to shopping in lidl, downgrade their people carriers, etc... We were fucked regardless of who was in power imo. Yes the government is full of greedy incompetent cunts but all this moaning is a waste of time. There are people much worse off, so I think looking at the bigger picture is the exact opposite of head in the sand nonsense.
                                                      If I was a student or I payed taxes I guess I would be more pissed off

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                        Its not that. She actually has a figure. Ballet girl has the body of an 8 year old and is actually borderline repulsive. Surprised to see a girl thinking thats more attractive than a shapely figure.
                                                        + 3/4 imo; ballet girl isn't repulsive but is FAR too skinny, it greatly lessens how attractive she is. Blue dress isn't the best looker either (great melons obv) but at least she looks like she won't break in half during the first embrace!

Scarlett FTW actually, way better looking than both and lightyears sexier.

Comment

[NSFW="Susan Coffey >>>>Ballet girl>Blue dress girl"]

[/NSFW]
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                            btw Are you confusing Baxter with Tom Kitt?
                                                            lol, nah, it was definitely Baxter. Sound enough bloke.
                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                              Ive seen 92 out of the 250 top movies according to imdb.

Ive always said I would want to watch the lot of them but there is some as I was going through the list that I probably wouldn't want to see.
                                                              Linky as i want to see how many I have seen.

assuming good weather, I think a trip to Tayto Land is in order for the Duke family this weekend

I might try the adult version (HunkyDory Land)
                                                              Just thinking the same when I read the link

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                              I agree it should be lowered and agree that it represents terrible value. But daft.ie reported a 10% increase in rents over the past quarter and a good ratio of inventory to demand.

I am currently renting / looking for somewhere better to rent and it is very expensive out there for anything decent, with little wiggle room downwards.
                                                              Lloyd it should be a perfect opportunity to pick up a real bargain, just go in with crazy low offers as you will be suprised how desperate landlords will be for some cash rather than having an empty flat/house.

Comment

New title plz: Raoul Duke III in the well.

Are you Paul Sommerville btw?

Comment

Top 250 IMDB Movies.

Ive seen 104 of them.

SPOILER

1. 9.2 The Shawshank Redemption (1994) 535,915
                                                                  2. 9.1 The Godfather (1972) 421,414
                                                                  3. 9.0 The Godfather: Part II (1974) 252,847
                                                                  4. 8.9 The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) 166,221
                                                                  5. 8.9 Inception (2010) 236,065
                                                                  6. 8.9 Pulp Fiction (1994) 429,072
                                                                  7. 8.9 Schindler's List (1993) 284,122
                                                                  8. 8.9 12 Angry Men (1957) 123,976
                                                                  9. 8.8 One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) 221,112
                                                                  10. 8.8 The Dark Knight (2008) 479,069
                                                                  11. 8.8 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980) 284,785
                                                                  12. 8.8 The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) 374,010
                                                                  13. 8.8 Seven Samurai (1954) 99,348
                                                                  14. 8.7 Star Wars: A New Hope (1977) 328,026
                                                                  15. 8.7 Goodfellas (1990) 235,860
                                                                  16. 8.7 Casablanca (1942) 171,606
                                                                  17. 8.7 Fight Club (1999) 394,183
                                                                  18. 8.7 City of God (2002) 172,628
                                                                  19. 8.7 The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) 397,253
                                                                  20. 8.7 Toy Story 3 (2010) 84,114
                                                                  21. 8.7 Rear Window (1954) 121,856
                                                                  22. 8.7 Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) 248,232
                                                                  23. 8.7 Once Upon a Time in the West (1968) 76,661
                                                                  24. 8.7 Psycho (1960) 147,747
                                                                  25. 8.7 The Usual Suspects (1995) 273,373
                                                                  26. 8.7 The Matrix (1999) 391,666
                                                                  27. 8.6 The Silence of the Lambs (1991) 252,793
                                                                  28. 8.6 Se7en (1995) 288,219
                                                                  29. 8.6 Memento (2000) 282,730
                                                                  30. 8.6 It's a Wonderful Life (1946) 103,825
                                                                  31. 8.6 The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) 335,476
                                                                  32. 8.6 Sunset Blvd. (1950) 56,312
                                                                  33. 8.6 Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) 159,212
                                                                  34. 8.6 Leon: The Professional (1994) 206,255
                                                                  35. 8.6 Forrest Gump (1994) 310,694
                                                                  36. 8.6 Citizen Kane (1941) 141,066
                                                                  37. 8.6 Apocalypse Now (1979) 177,374
                                                                  38. 8.6 North by Northwest (1959) 95,524
                                                                  39. 8.6 American Beauty (1999) 299,906
                                                                  40. 8.5 American History X (1998) 231,978
                                                                  41. 8.5 Taxi Driver (1976) 160,528
                                                                  42. 8.5 Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) 244,640
                                                                  43. 8.5 Vertigo (1958) 94,040
                                                                  44. 8.5 Saving Private Ryan (1998) 277,039
                                                                  45. 8.5 Amélie (2001) 186,725
                                                                  46. 8.5 Alien (1979) 185,484
                                                                  47. 8.5 WALL·E (2008) 189,668
                                                                  48. 8.5 Lawrence of Arabia (1962) 81,242
                                                                  49. 8.5 The Shining (1980) 183,219
                                                                  50. 8.5 Spirited Away (2001) 104,749
                                                                  51. 8.5 Paths of Glory (1957) 46,063
                                                                  52. 8.5 A Clockwork Orange (1971) 198,420
                                                                  53. 8.5 To Kill a Mockingbird (1962) 84,754
                                                                  54. 8.5 The Pianist (2002) 138,929
                                                                  55. 8.5 Double Indemnity (1944) 38,108
                                                                  56. 8.4 The Lives of Others (2006) 78,003
                                                                  57. 8.4 The Departed (2006) 272,517
                                                                  58. 8.4 M (1931) 41,068
                                                                  59. 8.4 Aliens (1986) 174,314
                                                                  60. 8.4 City Lights (1931) 28,517
                                                                  61. 8.4 Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) 226,059
                                                                  62. 8.4 Requiem for a Dream (2000) 190,551
                                                                  63. 8.4 Das Boot (1981) 71,786
                                                                  64. 8.4 The Third Man (1949) 52,056
                                                                  65. 8.4 L.A. Confidential (1997) 168,680
                                                                  66. 8.4 Chinatown (1974) 81,082
                                                                  67. 8.4 Reservoir Dogs (1992) 218,243
                                                                  68. 8.4 The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948) 34,102
                                                                  69. 8.4 Modern Times (1936) 36,953
                                                                  70. 8.4 Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) 158,424
                                                                  71. 8.4 Life Is Beautiful (1997) 112,216
                                                                  72. 8.4 Back to the Future (1985) 208,774
                                                                  73. 8.4 Pan's Labyrinth (2006) 159,364
                                                                  74. 8.4 The Prestige (2006) 215,325
                                                                  75. 8.4 Raging Bull (1980) 92,276
                                                                  76. 8.3 Singin' in the Rain (1952) 56,750
                                                                  77. 8.3 Nuovo Cinema Paradiso (1988) 47,082
                                                                  78. 8.3 The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957) 60,099
                                                                  79. 8.3 Some Like It Hot (1959) 69,077
                                                                  80. 8.3 Rashômon (1950) 40,096
                                                                  81. 8.3 Amadeus (1984) 99,659
                                                                  82. 8.3 All About Eve (1950) 35,709
                                                                  83. 8.3 Once Upon a Time in America (1984) 74,297
                                                                  84. 8.3 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) 163,964
                                                                  85. 8.3 Inglourious Basterds (2009) 189,058
                                                                  86. 8.3 The Green Mile (1999) 205,448
                                                                  87. 8.3 Full Metal Jacket (1987) 156,418
                                                                  88. 8.3 Braveheart (1995) 246,936
                                                                  89. 8.3 The Great Dictator (1940) 38,314
                                                                  90. 8.3 Bicycle Thieves (1948) 28,482
                                                                  91. 8.3 The Apartment (1960) 37,523
                                                                  92. 8.3 Downfall (2004) 85,013
                                                                  93. 8.3 Up (2009) 118,267
                                                                  94. 8.3 Gran Torino (2008) 135,556
                                                                  95. 8.3 Metropolis (1927) 41,019
                                                                  96. 8.3 The Maltese Falcon (1941) 52,655
                                                                  97. 8.3 The Sting (1973) 67,577
                                                                  98. 8.3 Gladiator (2000) 287,754
                                                                  99. 8.3 The Elephant Man (1980) 59,959
                                                                  100. 8.3 Sin City (2005) 262,361
                                                                  101. 8.3 Unforgiven (1992) 101,815
                                                                  102. 8.3 Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939) 34,136
                                                                  103. 8.3 Oldboy (2003) 101,156
                                                                  104. 8.3 On the Waterfront (1954) 42,229
                                                                  105. 8.3 Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) 175,829
                                                                  106. 8.3 Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (1983) 216,037
                                                                  107. 8.3 Rebecca (1940) 36,270
                                                                  108. 8.3 The Great Escape (1963) 63,745
                                                                  109. 8.3 Die Hard (1988) 186,395
                                                                  110. 8.3 Batman Begins (2005) 277,645
                                                                  111. 8.2 Mononoke-hime (1997) 67,706
                                                                  112. 8.2 Jaws (1975) 141,736
                                                                  113. 8.2 Slumdog Millionaire (2008) 182,968
                                                                  114. 8.2 Hotel Rwanda (2004) 94,955
                                                                  115. 8.2 The Seventh Seal (1957) 38,109
                                                                  116. 8.2 Blade Runner (1982) 189,591
                                                                  117. 8.2 Fargo (1996) 168,854
                                                                  118. 8.2 No Country for Old Men (2007) 203,827
                                                                  119. 8.2 Heat (1995) 148,835
                                                                  120. 8.2 Touch of Evil (1958) 33,480
                                                                  121. 8.2 The Wizard of Oz (1939) 105,440
                                                                  122. 8.2 The General (1926) 20,611
                                                                  123. 8.2 For a Few Dollars More (1965) 45,987
                                                                  124. 8.2 Ran (1985) 35,396
                                                                  125. 8.2 Yôjinbô (1961) 30,079
                                                                  126. 8.2 The Social Network (2010) 41,258
                                                                  127. 8.2 District 9 (2009) 159,788
                                                                  128. 8.2 Avatar (2009) 274,186
                                                                  129. 8.2 The Sixth Sense (1999) 245,442
                                                                  130. 8.2 Donnie Darko (2001) 216,315
                                                                  131. 8.2 Snatch. (2000) 179,193
                                                                  132. 8.2 Annie Hall (1977) 67,145
                                                                  133. 8.2 The Deer Hunter (1978) 90,265
                                                                  134. 8.2 Strangers on a Train (1951) 35,397
                                                                  135. 8.2 Cool Hand Luke (1967) 46,785
                                                                  136. 8.2 Witness for the Prosecution (1957) 18,662
                                                                  137. 8.2 Smultronstället (1957) 22,003
                                                                  138. 8.2 High Noon (1952) 35,012
                                                                  139. 8.2 The Big Lebowski (1998) 183,179
                                                                  140. 8.2 Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003) 238,920
                                                                  141. 8.2 Hotaru no haka (1988) 36,028
                                                                  142. 8.2 Platoon (1986) 111,408
                                                                  143. 8.2 It Happened One Night (1934) 25,711
                                                                  144. 8.2 The Lion King (1994) 142,344
                                                                  145. 8.2 There Will Be Blood (2007) 135,049
                                                                  146. 8.2 Into the Wild (2007) 104,377
                                                                  147. 8.1 Notorious (1946) 32,264
                                                                  148. 8.1 Million Dollar Baby (2004) 145,903
                                                                  149. 8.1 Toy Story (1995) 157,476
                                                                  150. 8.1 Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969) 59,058
                                                                  151. 8.1 The Manchurian Candidate (1962) 35,436
                                                                  152. 8.1 Gone with the Wind (1939) 81,104
                                                                  153. 8.1 The Wrestler (2008) 97,409
                                                                  154. 8.1 Ben-Hur (1959) 60,213
                                                                  155. 8.1 Trainspotting (1996) 154,565
                                                                  156. 8.1 Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans (1927) 11,765
                                                                  157. 8.1 The Big Sleep (1946) 29,719
                                                                  158. 8.1 Scarface (1983) 156,648
                                                                  159. 8.1 The Graduate (1967) 80,118
                                                                  160. 8.1 Groundhog Day (1993) 139,436
                                                                  161. 8.1 Life of Brian (1979) 96,667
                                                                  162. 8.1 The Grapes of Wrath (1940) 23,968
                                                                  163. 8.1 The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) 151,050
                                                                  164. 8.1 Finding Nemo (2003) 170,706
                                                                  165. 8.1 Amores perros (2000) 62,790
                                                                  166. 8.1 The Gold Rush (1925) 21,669
                                                                  167. 8.1 The Terminator (1984) 184,571
                                                                  168. 8.1 Stand by Me (1986) 92,587
                                                                  169. 8.1 How to Train Your Dragon (2010) 42,806
                                                                  170. 8.1 Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998) 129,865
                                                                  171. 8.1 The Thing (1982) 81,396
                                                                  172. 8.1 The Best Years of Our Lives (1946) 17,784
                                                                  173. 8.1 V for Vendetta (2006) 231,628
                                                                  174. 8.1 Twelve Monkeys (1995) 174,214
                                                                  175. 8.1 Casino (1995) 111,870
                                                                  176. 8.1 Dog Day Afternoon (1975) 61,427
                                                                  177. 8.1 Ratatouille (2007) 136,777
                                                                  178. 8.1 The Kid (1921) 14,915
                                                                  179. 8.1 The Secret in Their Eyes (2009) 21,281
                                                                  180. 8.1 Gandhi (1982) 52,468
                                                                  181. 8.1 Star Trek (2009) 139,634
                                                                  182. 8.1 The Wages of Fear (1953) 14,646
                                                                  183. 8.1 8½ (1963) 30,598
                                                                  184. 8.1 Les diaboliques (1955) 15,239
                                                                  185. 8.1 Ikiru (1952) 16,690
                                                                  186. 8.1 The Princess Bride (1987) 125,741
                                                                  187. 8.1 The Night of the Hunter (1955) 26,353
                                                                  188. 8.0 Judgment at Nuremberg (1961) 14,757
                                                                  189. 8.0 The Incredibles (2004) 164,225
                                                                  190. 8.0 Tonari no Totoro (1988) 32,373
                                                                  191. 8.0 The Hustler (1961) 25,992
                                                                  192. 8.0 The Killing (1956) 25,407
                                                                  193. 8.0 In Bruges (2008) 101,893
                                                                  194. 8.0 The Wild Bunch (1969) 31,912
                                                                  195. 8.0 Good Will Hunting (1997) 155,364
                                                                  196. 8.0 The Exorcist (1973) 107,094
                                                                  197. 8.0 The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (2007) 32,478
                                                                  198. 8.0 A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) 34,741
                                                                  199. 8.0 Network (1976) 34,854
                                                                  200. 8.0 Children of Men (2006) 163,186
                                                                  201. 8.0 The 400 Blows (1959) 24,699
                                                                  202. 8.0 La strada (1954) 18,311
                                                                  203. 8.0 Stalag 17 (1953) 21,256
                                                                  204. 8.0 Ed Wood (1994) 76,056
                                                                  205. 8.0 Persona (1966) 16,179
                                                                  206. 8.0 Dial M for Murder (1954) 31,061
                                                                  207. 8.0 The Battle of Algiers (1966) 14,429
                                                                  208. 8.0 Let the Right One In (2008) 61,240
                                                                  209. 8.0 Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966) 20,426
                                                                  210. 8.0 Big Fish (2003) 145,055
                                                                  211. 8.0 Magnolia (1999) 123,981
                                                                  212. 8.0 Kind Hearts and Coronets (1949) 13,497
                                                                  213. 8.0 Rocky (1976) 100,797
                                                                  214. 8.0 All Quiet on the Western Front (1930) 22,085
                                                                  215. 8.0 Mystic River (2003) 123,198
                                                                  216. 8.0 The Passion of Joan of Arc (1928) 11,001
                                                                  217. 8.0 Kick-Ass (2010) 101,317
                                                                  218. 8.0 Rosemary's Baby (1968) 52,654
                                                                  219. 8.0 Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004) 188,548
                                                                  220. 8.0 Duck Soup (1933) 27,235
                                                                  221. 8.0 Barry Lyndon (1975) 40,799
                                                                  222. 8.0 Manhattan (1979) 39,703
                                                                  223. 8.0 Patton (1970) 40,434
                                                                  224. 8.0 Fanny and Alexander (1982) 14,636
                                                                  225. 8.0 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010) 25,046
                                                                  226. 8.0 Letters from Iwo Jima (2006) 58,846
                                                                  227. 8.0 Festen (1998) 27,250
                                                                  228. 8.0 Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) 239,614
                                                                  229. 8.0 Infernal Affairs (2002) 36,793
                                                                  230. 8.0 Roman Holiday (1953) 32,098
                                                                  231. 8.0 The Truman Show (1998) 162,050
                                                                  232. 8.0 In the Mood for Love (2000) 25,706
                                                                  233. 8.0 Harvey (1950) 23,874
                                                                  234. 8.0 Mary and Max (2009) 13,211
                                                                  235. 8.0 Nights of Cabiria (1957) 11,351
                                                                  236. 8.0 Crash (2004/I) 174,905
                                                                  237. 8.0 Howl's Moving Castle (2004) 46,613
                                                                  238. 8.0 His Girl Friday (1940) 21,040
                                                                  239. 8.0 King Kong (1933) 40,240
                                                                  240. 8.0 Sleuth (1972) 17,982
                                                                  241. 8.0 Arsenic and Old Lace (1944) 30,595
                                                                  242. 8.0 The Philadelphia Story (1940) 28,268
                                                                  243. 8.0 Three Colours: Red (1994) 24,423
                                                                  244. 8.0 A Christmas Story (1983) 52,494
                                                                  245. 8.0 Rope (1948) 32,541
                                                                  246. 8.0 Monsters, Inc. (2001) 121,021
                                                                  247. 8.0 Toy Story 2 (1999) 124,647
                                                                  248. 8.0 Mulholland Dr. (2001) 106,513
                                                                  249. 8.0 Shadow of a Doubt (1943) 22,129
                                                                  250. 8.0 The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) 82,561

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                    New title plz: Raoul Duke III in the well.

Are you Paul Sommerville btw?
                                                                    Title should just be 'Ireland - Getting its box banged off in a variety of interesting ways'

Comment

Thread title should be shortened so I don't have to click last page on the left.

Comment

'A Berlin couple ended up in court because their bed made too much noise during lovemaking, a report said. According to orange.com Stefanie Mueller, 24, faced a fine for a night of passion with partner Lucas Zetsch, 25, that woke up the neighbourhood. Police said they received 10 complaints from neighbours of the pair in the suburb of Lichtenberg, the website quoted the Daily Telegraph as saying. The couple were summoned under anti noise-pollution laws but refused to pay the £86 penalty, the report said. That led to a court hearing in Berlin where Mueller, a hotel worker, insisted: "We weren't that loud." The judge said: "Perhaps not you, but your bed. We have witness statements that it was heard banging and squeaking around the neighbourhood from 11.30pm until 1am the next morning." Zetsch told the court: "It was totally normal sex, nothing exciting", which led Mueller to snap: "Thanks - that was nice", before walking out of the courtroom. In the end, the judge threw the case out as the complainants did not show up for the hearing'

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                                                          Top 250 IMDB Movies.

Ive seen 104 of them.

SPOILER

1. 9.2 The Shawshank Redemption (1994) 535,915
                                                                          2. 9.1 The Godfather (1972) 421,414
                                                                          3. 9.0 The Godfather: Part II (1974) 252,847
                                                                          4. 8.9 The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) 166,221
                                                                          5. 8.9 Inception (2010) 236,065
                                                                          6. 8.9 Pulp Fiction (1994) 429,072
                                                                          7. 8.9 Schindler's List (1993) 284,122
                                                                          8. 8.9 12 Angry Men (1957) 123,976
                                                                          9. 8.8 One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) 221,112
                                                                          10. 8.8 The Dark Knight (2008) 479,069
                                                                          11. 8.8 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980) 284,785
                                                                          12. 8.8 The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) 374,010
                                                                          13. 8.8 Seven Samurai (1954) 99,348
                                                                          14. 8.7 Star Wars: A New Hope (1977) 328,026
                                                                          15. 8.7 Goodfellas (1990) 235,860
                                                                          16. 8.7 Casablanca (1942) 171,606
                                                                          17. 8.7 Fight Club (1999) 394,183
                                                                          18. 8.7 City of God (2002) 172,628
                                                                          19. 8.7 The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) 397,253
                                                                          20. 8.7 Toy Story 3 (2010) 84,114
                                                                          21. 8.7 Rear Window (1954) 121,856
                                                                          22. 8.7 Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) 248,232
                                                                          23. 8.7 Once Upon a Time in the West (1968) 76,661
                                                                          24. 8.7 Psycho (1960) 147,747
                                                                          25. 8.7 The Usual Suspects (1995) 273,373
                                                                          26. 8.7 The Matrix (1999) 391,666
                                                                          27. 8.6 The Silence of the Lambs (1991) 252,793
                                                                          28. 8.6 Se7en (1995) 288,219
                                                                          29. 8.6 Memento (2000) 282,730
                                                                          30. 8.6 It's a Wonderful Life (1946) 103,825
                                                                          31. 8.6 The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) 335,476
                                                                          32. 8.6 Sunset Blvd. (1950) 56,312
                                                                          33. 8.6 Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) 159,212
                                                                          34. 8.6 Leon: The Professional (1994) 206,255
                                                                          35. 8.6 Forrest Gump (1994) 310,694
                                                                          36. 8.6 Citizen Kane (1941) 141,066
                                                                          37. 8.6 Apocalypse Now (1979) 177,374
                                                                          38. 8.6 North by Northwest (1959) 95,524
                                                                          39. 8.6 American Beauty (1999) 299,906
                                                                          40. 8.5 American History X (1998) 231,978
                                                                          41. 8.5 Taxi Driver (1976) 160,528
                                                                          42. 8.5 Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) 244,640
                                                                          43. 8.5 Vertigo (1958) 94,040
                                                                          44. 8.5 Saving Private Ryan (1998) 277,039
                                                                          45. 8.5 Amélie (2001) 186,725
                                                                          46. 8.5 Alien (1979) 185,484
                                                                          47. 8.5 WALL·E (2008) 189,668
                                                                          48. 8.5 Lawrence of Arabia (1962) 81,242
                                                                          49. 8.5 The Shining (1980) 183,219
                                                                          50. 8.5 Spirited Away (2001) 104,749
                                                                          51. 8.5 Paths of Glory (1957) 46,063
                                                                          52. 8.5 A Clockwork Orange (1971) 198,420
                                                                          53. 8.5 To Kill a Mockingbird (1962) 84,754
                                                                          54. 8.5 The Pianist (2002) 138,929
                                                                          55. 8.5 Double Indemnity (1944) 38,108
                                                                          56. 8.4 The Lives of Others (2006) 78,003
                                                                          57. 8.4 The Departed (2006) 272,517
                                                                          58. 8.4 M (1931) 41,068
                                                                          59. 8.4 Aliens (1986) 174,314
                                                                          60. 8.4 City Lights (1931) 28,517
                                                                          61. 8.4 Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) 226,059
                                                                          62. 8.4 Requiem for a Dream (2000) 190,551
                                                                          63. 8.4 Das Boot (1981) 71,786
                                                                          64. 8.4 The Third Man (1949) 52,056
                                                                          65. 8.4 L.A. Confidential (1997) 168,680
                                                                          66. 8.4 Chinatown (1974) 81,082
                                                                          67. 8.4 Reservoir Dogs (1992) 218,243
                                                                          68. 8.4 The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948) 34,102
                                                                          69. 8.4 Modern Times (1936) 36,953
                                                                          70. 8.4 Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) 158,424
                                                                          71. 8.4 Life Is Beautiful (1997) 112,216
                                                                          72. 8.4 Back to the Future (1985) 208,774
                                                                          73. 8.4 Pan's Labyrinth (2006) 159,364
                                                                          74. 8.4 The Prestige (2006) 215,325
                                                                          75. 8.4 Raging Bull (1980) 92,276
                                                                          76. 8.3 Singin' in the Rain (1952) 56,750
                                                                          77. 8.3 Nuovo Cinema Paradiso (1988) 47,082
                                                                          78. 8.3 The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957) 60,099
                                                                          79. 8.3 Some Like It Hot (1959) 69,077
                                                                          80. 8.3 Rashômon (1950) 40,096
                                                                          81. 8.3 Amadeus (1984) 99,659
                                                                          82. 8.3 All About Eve (1950) 35,709
                                                                          83. 8.3 Once Upon a Time in America (1984) 74,297
                                                                          84. 8.3 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) 163,964
                                                                          85. 8.3 Inglourious Basterds (2009) 189,058
                                                                          86. 8.3 The Green Mile (1999) 205,448
                                                                          87. 8.3 Full Metal Jacket (1987) 156,418
                                                                          88. 8.3 Braveheart (1995) 246,936
                                                                          89. 8.3 The Great Dictator (1940) 38,314
                                                                          90. 8.3 Bicycle Thieves (1948) 28,482
                                                                          91. 8.3 The Apartment (1960) 37,523
                                                                          92. 8.3 Downfall (2004) 85,013
                                                                          93. 8.3 Up (2009) 118,267
                                                                          94. 8.3 Gran Torino (2008) 135,556
                                                                          95. 8.3 Metropolis (1927) 41,019
                                                                          96. 8.3 The Maltese Falcon (1941) 52,655
                                                                          97. 8.3 The Sting (1973) 67,577
                                                                          98. 8.3 Gladiator (2000) 287,754
                                                                          99. 8.3 The Elephant Man (1980) 59,959
                                                                          100. 8.3 Sin City (2005) 262,361
                                                                          101. 8.3 Unforgiven (1992) 101,815
                                                                          102. 8.3 Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939) 34,136
                                                                          103. 8.3 Oldboy (2003) 101,156
                                                                          104. 8.3 On the Waterfront (1954) 42,229
                                                                          105. 8.3 Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) 175,829
                                                                          106. 8.3 Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (1983) 216,037
                                                                          107. 8.3 Rebecca (1940) 36,270
                                                                          108. 8.3 The Great Escape (1963) 63,745
                                                                          109. 8.3 Die Hard (1988) 186,395
                                                                          110. 8.3 Batman Begins (2005) 277,645
                                                                          111. 8.2 Mononoke-hime (1997) 67,706
                                                                          112. 8.2 Jaws (1975) 141,736
                                                                          113. 8.2 Slumdog Millionaire (2008) 182,968
                                                                          114. 8.2 Hotel Rwanda (2004) 94,955
                                                                          115. 8.2 The Seventh Seal (1957) 38,109
                                                                          116. 8.2 Blade Runner (1982) 189,591
                                                                          117. 8.2 Fargo (1996) 168,854
                                                                          118. 8.2 No Country for Old Men (2007) 203,827
                                                                          119. 8.2 Heat (1995) 148,835
                                                                          120. 8.2 Touch of Evil (1958) 33,480
                                                                          121. 8.2 The Wizard of Oz (1939) 105,440
                                                                          122. 8.2 The General (1926) 20,611
                                                                          123. 8.2 For a Few Dollars More (1965) 45,987
                                                                          124. 8.2 Ran (1985) 35,396
                                                                          125. 8.2 Yôjinbô (1961) 30,079
                                                                          126. 8.2 The Social Network (2010) 41,258
                                                                          127. 8.2 District 9 (2009) 159,788
                                                                          128. 8.2 Avatar (2009) 274,186
                                                                          129. 8.2 The Sixth Sense (1999) 245,442
                                                                          130. 8.2 Donnie Darko (2001) 216,315
                                                                          131. 8.2 Snatch. (2000) 179,193
                                                                          132. 8.2 Annie Hall (1977) 67,145
                                                                          133. 8.2 The Deer Hunter (1978) 90,265
                                                                          134. 8.2 Strangers on a Train (1951) 35,397
                                                                          135. 8.2 Cool Hand Luke (1967) 46,785
                                                                          136. 8.2 Witness for the Prosecution (1957) 18,662
                                                                          137. 8.2 Smultronstället (1957) 22,003
                                                                          138. 8.2 High Noon (1952) 35,012
                                                                          139. 8.2 The Big Lebowski (1998) 183,179
                                                                          140. 8.2 Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003) 238,920
                                                                          141. 8.2 Hotaru no haka (1988) 36,028
                                                                          142. 8.2 Platoon (1986) 111,408
                                                                          143. 8.2 It Happened One Night (1934) 25,711
                                                                          144. 8.2 The Lion King (1994) 142,344
                                                                          145. 8.2 There Will Be Blood (2007) 135,049
                                                                          146. 8.2 Into the Wild (2007) 104,377
                                                                          147. 8.1 Notorious (1946) 32,264
                                                                          148. 8.1 Million Dollar Baby (2004) 145,903
                                                                          149. 8.1 Toy Story (1995) 157,476
                                                                          150. 8.1 Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969) 59,058
                                                                          151. 8.1 The Manchurian Candidate (1962) 35,436
                                                                          152. 8.1 Gone with the Wind (1939) 81,104
                                                                          153. 8.1 The Wrestler (2008) 97,409
                                                                          154. 8.1 Ben-Hur (1959) 60,213
                                                                          155. 8.1 Trainspotting (1996) 154,565
                                                                          156. 8.1 Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans (1927) 11,765
                                                                          157. 8.1 The Big Sleep (1946) 29,719
                                                                          158. 8.1 Scarface (1983) 156,648
                                                                          159. 8.1 The Graduate (1967) 80,118
                                                                          160. 8.1 Groundhog Day (1993) 139,436
                                                                          161. 8.1 Life of Brian (1979) 96,667
                                                                          162. 8.1 The Grapes of Wrath (1940) 23,968
                                                                          163. 8.1 The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) 151,050
                                                                          164. 8.1 Finding Nemo (2003) 170,706
                                                                          165. 8.1 Amores perros (2000) 62,790
                                                                          166. 8.1 The Gold Rush (1925) 21,669
                                                                          167. 8.1 The Terminator (1984) 184,571
                                                                          168. 8.1 Stand by Me (1986) 92,587
                                                                          169. 8.1 How to Train Your Dragon (2010) 42,806
                                                                          170. 8.1 Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998) 129,865
                                                                          171. 8.1 The Thing (1982) 81,396
                                                                          172. 8.1 The Best Years of Our Lives (1946) 17,784
                                                                          173. 8.1 V for Vendetta (2006) 231,628
                                                                          174. 8.1 Twelve Monkeys (1995) 174,214
                                                                          175. 8.1 Casino (1995) 111,870
                                                                          176. 8.1 Dog Day Afternoon (1975) 61,427
                                                                          177. 8.1 Ratatouille (2007) 136,777
                                                                          178. 8.1 The Kid (1921) 14,915
                                                                          179. 8.1 The Secret in Their Eyes (2009) 21,281
                                                                          180. 8.1 Gandhi (1982) 52,468
                                                                          181. 8.1 Star Trek (2009) 139,634
                                                                          182. 8.1 The Wages of Fear (1953) 14,646
                                                                          183. 8.1 8½ (1963) 30,598
                                                                          184. 8.1 Les diaboliques (1955) 15,239
                                                                          185. 8.1 Ikiru (1952) 16,690
                                                                          186. 8.1 The Princess Bride (1987) 125,741
                                                                          187. 8.1 The Night of the Hunter (1955) 26,353
                                                                          188. 8.0 Judgment at Nuremberg (1961) 14,757
                                                                          189. 8.0 The Incredibles (2004) 164,225
                                                                          190. 8.0 Tonari no Totoro (1988) 32,373
                                                                          191. 8.0 The Hustler (1961) 25,992
                                                                          192. 8.0 The Killing (1956) 25,407
                                                                          193. 8.0 In Bruges (2008) 101,893
                                                                          194. 8.0 The Wild Bunch (1969) 31,912
                                                                          195. 8.0 Good Will Hunting (1997) 155,364
                                                                          196. 8.0 The Exorcist (1973) 107,094
                                                                          197. 8.0 The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (2007) 32,478
                                                                          198. 8.0 A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) 34,741
                                                                          199. 8.0 Network (1976) 34,854
                                                                          200. 8.0 Children of Men (2006) 163,186
                                                                          201. 8.0 The 400 Blows (1959) 24,699
                                                                          202. 8.0 La strada (1954) 18,311
                                                                          203. 8.0 Stalag 17 (1953) 21,256
                                                                          204. 8.0 Ed Wood (1994) 76,056
                                                                          205. 8.0 Persona (1966) 16,179
                                                                          206. 8.0 Dial M for Murder (1954) 31,061
                                                                          207. 8.0 The Battle of Algiers (1966) 14,429
                                                                          208. 8.0 Let the Right One In (2008) 61,240
                                                                          209. 8.0 Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966) 20,426
                                                                          210. 8.0 Big Fish (2003) 145,055
                                                                          211. 8.0 Magnolia (1999) 123,981
                                                                          212. 8.0 Kind Hearts and Coronets (1949) 13,497
                                                                          213. 8.0 Rocky (1976) 100,797
                                                                          214. 8.0 All Quiet on the Western Front (1930) 22,085
                                                                          215. 8.0 Mystic River (2003) 123,198
                                                                          216. 8.0 The Passion of Joan of Arc (1928) 11,001
                                                                          217. 8.0 Kick-Ass (2010) 101,317
                                                                          218. 8.0 Rosemary's Baby (1968) 52,654
                                                                          219. 8.0 Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004) 188,548
                                                                          220. 8.0 Duck Soup (1933) 27,235
                                                                          221. 8.0 Barry Lyndon (1975) 40,799
                                                                          222. 8.0 Manhattan (1979) 39,703
                                                                          223. 8.0 Patton (1970) 40,434
                                                                          224. 8.0 Fanny and Alexander (1982) 14,636
                                                                          225. 8.0 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010) 25,046
                                                                          226. 8.0 Letters from Iwo Jima (2006) 58,846
                                                                          227. 8.0 Festen (1998) 27,250
                                                                          228. 8.0 Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) 239,614
                                                                          229. 8.0 Infernal Affairs (2002) 36,793
                                                                          230. 8.0 Roman Holiday (1953) 32,098
                                                                          231. 8.0 The Truman Show (1998) 162,050
                                                                          232. 8.0 In the Mood for Love (2000) 25,706
                                                                          233. 8.0 Harvey (1950) 23,874
                                                                          234. 8.0 Mary and Max (2009) 13,211
                                                                          235. 8.0 Nights of Cabiria (1957) 11,351
                                                                          236. 8.0 Crash (2004/I) 174,905
                                                                          237. 8.0 Howl's Moving Castle (2004) 46,613
                                                                          238. 8.0 His Girl Friday (1940) 21,040
                                                                          239. 8.0 King Kong (1933) 40,240
                                                                          240. 8.0 Sleuth (1972) 17,982
                                                                          241. 8.0 Arsenic and Old Lace (1944) 30,595
                                                                          242. 8.0 The Philadelphia Story (1940) 28,268
                                                                          243. 8.0 Three Colours: Red (1994) 24,423
                                                                          244. 8.0 A Christmas Story (1983) 52,494
                                                                          245. 8.0 Rope (1948) 32,541
                                                                          246. 8.0 Monsters, Inc. (2001) 121,021
                                                                          247. 8.0 Toy Story 2 (1999) 124,647
                                                                          248. 8.0 Mulholland Dr. (2001) 106,513
                                                                          249. 8.0 Shadow of a Doubt (1943) 22,129
                                                                          250. 8.0 The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) 82,561
                                                                          Seen 159 of them - surprised I've seen so many!

Comment

A question for any techie types

i'm in the market for a new laptop, will be using it for my work, but will also use it for movies/music and general surfing etc.

I would like something 3GB Ram +, any recommendations or good sites to buy online?

Comment

146 for me, must watch 12 angry men!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                Linky as i want to see how many I have seen.

Just thinking the same when I read the link

Lloyd it should be a perfect opportunity to pick up a real bargain, just go in with crazy low offers as you will be suprised how desperate landlords will be for some cash rather than having an empty flat/house.
                                                                                I done it through a Facebook app

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Sarah Palin took a break from looking at Russia from her house to have her say on escalating tensions in korea:

"We gotta stand with our North Korean allies"

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                    146 for me, must watch 12 angry men!!
                                                                                    165!

12 angry men is excellent.
                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                      [NSFW="Susan Coffey >>>>Ballet girl>Blue dress girl"]

[/NSFW]
                                                                                      Jesus she's incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                        + 3/4 imo; ballet girl isn't repulsive but is FAR too skinny, it greatly lessens how attractive she is. Blue dress isn't the best looker either (great melons obv) but at least she looks like she won't break in half during the first embrace!

Scarlett FTW actually, way better looking than both and lightyears sexier.
                                                                                        This was the first picture i ever saw of "Blue Dress girl" and it's still Bluedress Girl >>>>>>>>>>>>> Skeletor imo

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                          So people will start have to shopping in lidl, downgrade their people carriers, etc... We were fucked regardless of who was in power imo. Yes the government is full of greedy incompetent cunts but all this moaning is a waste of time. There are people much worse off, so I think looking at the bigger picture is the exact opposite of head in the sand nonsense.
                                                                                          If I was a student or I payed taxes I guess I would be more pissed off
                                                                                          This is excactly my point. People just don't understand how badly us having to borrow €200,000,000,000 is going to effect them.

Unemployment will remain indefinitly high, it may even rise as more and more domestic small & medium businesses go bust.

Your local newsagent, butcher, restaurant will go to the wall. Property prices will drop, negative equity will become a major issue leading to a third bailout for the banks.

To say people will have to downgrade to Lidl and downgrade their cars demonstrates real ignorance of the scale of the problems we are facing.
                                                                                          You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post

A bleak Christmas?

How many will die of hunger do you think? Thirst? Hypothermia? Aids? do I have to go on....

There's no head in the sand here, but those who think that their lives are tough for the most part in this country need to cop the fuck on. Yes there will be families that genuinely struggle to put food on the table or keep a roof over the heads of their Children, and I have every sympathy for them.

For the most part though, a bleak Christmas in Ireland is having to decide whether little Johnny gets a PS3 or an iPhone 4 now that you can only borrow from the Credit Union rather than the bank.
                                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Elect Ian Holloway as taoiseach and it's problem solved imo. Even if he can't save us, we'll have fun

Comment

.
                                                                                                Last edited by kincsem; 24-11-10, 19:49.

Comment

any one know where i can get cheap tickets to Canada?

im thinking of going around xmas, before or after would depend on the price really so im a bit flexible.

also looking for an open ticket for my return so a 6 month ticket would be ideal.

Edit to say: £%^££%£%^"%$%^£$£$^$&$^^£$ economy and FF and finance minister etc.
                                                                                                  didn't wanna be that much off topic.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Gholimoli; 24-11-10, 18:33.

Comment

her lip synching needs work. Its a no from me.
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post

im thinking of going around xmas, before or after would depend on the price really so im a bit flexible.

also looking for an open ticket for my return so a 6 month ticket would be ideal.
                                                                                                      I paid €550 on BA & girlfriend is going on same flight booked with usit for €780 but she has open ticket.

My bags are currently packed leaving cork airport at 7 for heathrow. What time should i arrive in Cork for flight cant really remember whats standard i have to maually check in?

Im going mental as i lodged a large sum on my credit card today and they have blocked my card for approx 48 hours for security purposes. It now means i have no travel insurance going out there.
                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

If Raoul Duke III was

This would be

let's get ourselves in check here lads, it's really not that bad.

We still have a better standard of living than any of the previous generations had. We have better education, better healthcare and better opportunities in front of us. We have access to incredible communications and communities through technology, and the world has become a very small place for those of us that have a desire to travel and see it. We'll eat and drink better, and live longer than our predecessors and there's never been a better time to be grateful for everything that we have when compared to the vast bulk of the worlds population. The very fact that we have shelter, clothing & food puts us far closer to the top of the ladder than it does to the bottom.

So we'll pay extra taxes, but only if have the income to do so.
                                                                                                        We'll pay for our property, but only if we own one.
                                                                                                        We'll pay more for our cars, but only if we have them.
                                                                                                        We'll retire later, but we'll live far longer.

Honestly, at times I feel we don't even know we're born in this country. We have our health, our families and friends, access to education and the means to communicate and be made to feel part of something bigger than our small circle as well as the opportunity to make a life for ourselves in a relatively peaceful time.

It's great to be alive
                                                                                                        his

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          This was the first picture i ever saw of "Blue Dress girl" and it's still Bluedress Girl >>>>>>>>>>>>> Skeletor imo

SPOILER

Who is this one lady Tony?
                                                                                                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

.
                                                                                                            Last edited by kincsem; 24-11-10, 19:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                              Jesus she's incredible!

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

SPOILER
                                                                                                              still can't see what you guys are seeing, i've yet to see better than Adree de Santi posted on here, In these times i believe another pic of her is a must:

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post

still can't see what you guys are seeing, i've yet to see better than Adree de Santi posted on here, In these times i believe another pic of her is a must:

NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Good Lord, shes in bits God love her.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post

Edit to say: £%^££%£%^"%$%^£$£$^$&$^^£$ economy and FF and finance minister etc.
                                                                                                                    didn't wanna be that much off topic.

Eshan, how do you go about getting an open ticket? I'm fucking off to Asia next year for a few months but want an open return ticket for a 6 month period, like yourself.

I heard of trailfinders, but havn't really done any research as of yet.
                                                                                                                    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                                                                                                                      if her mom cared so much about religion, why wasnt the kid baptised til after she died? seeing a young girl like that used to advertise "god" sickens me.
                                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

another pic of her, I dont think she's great, first pic is obv v professional, this one, she looks like any other local friendly escort IMO[NSFW="adree"]
                                                                                                                        [/NSFW]
                                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                                                                          Eshan, how do you go about getting an open ticket? I'm fucking off to Asia next year for a few months but want an open return ticket for a 6 month period, like yourself.

I heard of trailfinders, but havn't really done any research as of yet.
                                                                                                                          there is two things you can do asaik:

1.if your booking your tickets online,then just put the return date 6months/1 year in to the future.
                                                                                                                          you still have to pick a specific date for your return but you can change this later on with a fee (the fee really depends,some airlines let you change the date once for free and then they will charge you a fee ,if you try and change it again.some just charge something like $40 per change).

2.if you are booking your tickets through a booking agent,then tell them you want an open return ticket for a year.
                                                                                                                          usually the price on these tickets are slightly more expensive but then you will not have to pay a fee to change dates.
                                                                                                                          when ever you decide to come back ,you just have to book your place on the flight you want.

Tada...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X