X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
    double result. You gotta love the scotish for the NSA dates
    This girl makes Fritzel look sane. She wants to meet my parents. I have not seen her in the light of day. She texts me 5/6 times if I don't reply.

I'll have to wear a tracker on the date.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      another political prop bet that I mooted yesterday

anyone want to give me odds on FF getting zero, one or two seats in Dublin?

there are 47 seats up for grabs in Dublin (this includes Dun Laoghaire) so obviously I'd be looking for pretty decent double-figure odds. Brian Lenihan is an existing Dublin TD as are current ministers Mary Hanafin, Pat Carey, John Curran and Conor Lenihan. Not to mention a certain B Ahern

FF currently hold the following 18 seats (was 19 at the 2007 GE but one TD died in office):

Dublin Central; B Ahern
      Dublin Central: C Brady
      Dublin MW: J Curran
      Dublin North: M Kennedy
      Dublin North: D O'Brien
      Dublin NC: S Haughey
      Dublin NE: M Woods
      Dublin NW: N Ahern
      Dublin NW: P Carey
      Dublin S: T Kitt
      Dublin SC: S Ardagh
      Dublin SC: M Mulcahy
      Dublin SE: C Andrews
      Dublin SW: C Lenihan
      Dublin SW: C O'Connor
      Dublin W: B Lenihan
      Dun Laoghaire: M Hanafin
      Dun Laoghaire: B Andrews

any takers?
      Don't want to ruin your action but, http://irishpollingreport.wordpress....0-projections/

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
        just had the confirmation call from the boss. Can't give me a timeline on how long this 3 day week is going to be in place for. fuck sake. just in time for xmas. ugh.
        Ul man, at least you'll be home in the afternoon to watch countdown

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          Jesus, what a thought that would be.

"Till Debt do us part"....
          just a thought; it used to be the case that for ladies of a certain age (26-35 let's say) who were looking to settle down and nab themselves a man, that they would have a wish list of attributes for said man. Top of that last would probably have been 'owns own house', you could probably add 'has a few investment properties'.

Now it's more likely that 'does not own own house' is at the top of the list. Renters of the world, your attractiveness increases by the day!
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
            Confirmed poof
            its worrying allright

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
              Don't want to ruin your action but, http://irishpollingreport.wordpress....0-projections/
              interesting, thanks

14 for SF seems high and 27 for FF seems to be lowballing. 55 for LAB is off the charts

I'll have a look though this now

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                Confirmed poof
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

just a thought; it used to be the case that for ladies of a certain age (26-35 let's say) who were looking to settle down and nab themselves a man, that they would have a wish list of attributes for said man. Top of that last would probably have been 'owns own house', you could probably add 'has a few investment properties'.

Now it's more likely that 'does not own own house' is at the top of the list. Renters of the world, your attractiveness increases by the day!
                  Yes, and with my rent currently falling all the time I actually seem to be getting richer out of this whole debacle.

Comment

From the M7 thread over on boards - I lol'd:

Originally posted by Sponge Bob
                    After being given out to at the last road opening by the adults Dempsey is spending the weekends coaching his own 'construction workers' to appear in the obligatory group photos this time round. He isn't quite ready yet which will delay the opening until mid december I should think. Friday the 10th looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                      This girl makes Fritzel look sane. She wants to meet my parents. I have not seen her in the light of day. She texts me 5/6 times if I don't reply.

I'll have to wear a tracker on the date.
                      Wow, stage five clinger. Smash her and then put her in a cab and never text her again.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                        Wow, stage five clinger. Smash her and then put her in a cab and never text her again.
                        Thanks Sitch...

CEEAAAAAAABS are ere

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                          I actually have an Ace up my sleeve as well.

It's pretty juvenile, not particularly well done and means pretty much fuck all, but tbh I like it. It's kind of funny in an ironic sort of way.

These "defile your body" types can go fuck themselves IMO - they're as bad as the "I'd love to get a tattoo but it would really have to mean something to me" faggots.

It's just a tattoo.

I agree with the "defile your body" types comment but disagree with the second part of your statement. I don't think "most" people give enough consideration to the tatoos they get especially considering they will still have them in 10/20/30/40 years

I have 2 for the record.

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                          More than likely. Coyle is a very good manager but could he manage a top team and how would he fare in the transfer market? Can he manage a dressing room of over paid egos?

For me Moyes managerial performances have been top class for years. No money, When he does no top players will go to Everton, always have an injury crisis. Up until last year he was the only one to break the top 4. If they could start campaigns like they finish them they would be knocking on top 4 door every season. I reckon he could manage a top 4 club too, United should take him on when Fergie leaves.
                          I like Moyes & I think Coyle has huge potential, there are question marks over Moyes though. Why does it constantly take his teams about 3 months to wake up and dust of the cobwebs? There has to be some serious flaw in his pre-season setup and preparation.

I don't think either him or Coyle are a realistic choice for next manager of a Chelsea/United/Arsenal but I wouldn't bet against Moyes ending up at United at some stage, nor Coyle ending up at Arsenal at some stage. In fact Coyle is probably the more likely of the two.

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                          You should be able to claim for the two days then without problem.IIRC,you can work/claim for a maximum of 5 days per week.

I'd ring Citizens Info on 1890 777 121 before I do anything.Can't stress how useful that number is.
                          You can claim for 3 days if you're working 3 days. They do a 6 week for some reason.

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                          just had the confirmation call from the boss. Can't give me a timeline on how long this 3 day week is going to be in place for. fuck sake. just in time for xmas. ugh.
                          Sorry about that, but as above you can definitely claim for 3 days so hopefully that's something at least.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                          meh, maybe i am a faggot then, me oul fella has a shitload of tattoos, a lot of them asenine and pointless, Andy Cap, swallows, all sorts of random shit. From a young age I was aware he hated and regretted them.
                          I suppose I dont wanna get something that i think cool and ironic now but end up looking & feeling like an idiot in later life.

The point is, getting a tattoo of a band, a football team, a shitty 'tribal' design, the lyrics to a current pop hit or whatever just to get a tattoo is moronic in my opinion.
                          If you are going to get something engraved on your fucking skin, at least make sure it's something that you will not later regret.
                          +1

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                          Tattoos in vogue were the celtic designs of some breed look thick imo.
                          Some chinese writing probably saying Wong drew this not strength of 10 ninjas

In women the auld tramp stamp above the crack of there arse which they then have to show
                          Never myself seen a tattoo that looked well tattoos say to me sailor convict and knacker scumbag in that order maybe im wrong
                          earrings in men are wrong too them diamond ones look pathetic
                          -1 and incredibly close minded imo

That says more about you than it says about anybody else obv.
                          Exactly.

The truth is that there are a large number of people who get tattoos for the wrong reason, or for the right reason but get the wrong tattoo. For example someone with Bugs Bunny in a football strip or something is going to look pretty ridiculous over time

Seriously though, you see people with fighting leprachauns and other such nonsense, and you know they're going to regret it in about 10 years time. Maybe I'm being harsh and everyone has their own reasons for it, I've no doubt that there will be people who think mine are nonsense so each to their own

Here's some examples that have left me shaking my head though

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            with an ashtray

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

AJ, if you're around - I'm also looking to increase my exposure to Labour

happy to take as much money as you like on our 40 seats bet

I'd also like a price on LAB getting more than 50 seats
                              I like limiting my exposure on these bets to max $50, keep them friendly and inconsequential. So no, shop closed.

Looking at Powers I do seem to have read the market wrong anyway, they have the midspread somewhere around 49, with 46-50 being the most likely 5seat range and 60+ seats just 15/8.
                              Which seems like pure madness to me, they'd need to be getting 3 seats in a couple of the 5 seaters for this to be a runner.
                              But maybe I've misread the mood of the country and theres a new Spring Tide/Deluge on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                forced watch as opposed to by demand. simples imo

Wire aired before on demand downloads, kinda...it was watch on TV, you watched it , you liked iit, maybe even gave it a meah, come seasonn 3 you say, yeah it was great....but, imo of what the wire was and is, its baltiomore, and season 5 as i said wraps it up nice, no need for season 2, nothing to to do with the storyline....micro storyline maybe for the geeks, but for me...no.
                                Down with this sort of thing.

How you finding your speed on hotfile?
                                Last edited by tylerdurden94; 23-11-10, 12:14.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I'll have to get you to give me a few photobomb lessons and such.We could cause havoc.
                                  Hope this is Damo.

Comment

This is robbed from Piper T's Facebook page, Raoul might get a chuckle out of this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a37sRjkLtWw[/ame]
                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

A girl i know 4 years ago was describing herself bragging how she had three houses

two rented out fine looking girl too and was a school teacher and was wondering why she was single

im sure she diversified and bought in some hot spots like Bulgaria been up to her tits in negative equity and debt might knock some of the smugness off her and her kind.

Comment

A girl i know 4 years ago was describing herself bragging how she had three houses

two rented out fine looking girl too and was a school teacher and was wondering why she was single

im sure she diversified and bought in some hot spots like Bulgaria been up to her tits in negative equity and debt might knock some of the smugness off her and her kind.
                                        You don't really seem like a very nice person imo.

Comment

Worth bearing in mind that Sinn Feinn's predictions months in advance of the 2007 election ended up being a gross overestimation. Their real voting support is always underestimated and they are attributed a phantom support that will never mark a preference for them in advance of elections in the State (i.e. they traditionally garner a stronger than expected share of the vote in constituencies where they are given no chance of election, and usually under perform to some extent when given a shot of a seat). I could talk all day on the reasons why, but the core of the matter is a lingering unease with their involvement in politics on any level. The media are incapable of correct and objective analysis of their prospects.
                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

looks more like his grandmother than his dead wife
                                            don't know how she would feel if she knew she was looking like that

Comment

Does anybody know any decent games in Limerick during the week lads?

Even a decently run pub game would be alright - need something to get me out of the house every now and again!
                                              There's a decent game in The Hurlers on Monday nights @ 8.30 €50+5 FO, usually gets about 20 odd runners. I haven't played it in ages but it's a bit of craic.
                                              Last edited by thedini; 23-11-10, 12:12.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                I like limiting my exposure on these bets to max $50, keep them friendly and inconsequential. So no, shop closed.

Looking at Powers I do seem to have read the market wrong anyway, they have the midspread somewhere around 49, with 46-50 being the most likely 5seat range and 60+ seats just 15/8.
                                                Which seems like pure madness to me, they'd need to be getting 3 seats in a couple of the 5 seaters for this to be a runner.
                                                But maybe I've misread the mood of the country and theres a new Spring Tide/Deluge on the way.
                                                http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politi...grp_ids=339984
                                                no, that's cool

I'm putting them in the mid-forties myself but any variance will be to the upside methinks

edit; are you aware of any spread betting options available on this election? Volatility is huge obv. so good scope for $$$$

Comment

lol Valerie Cox reporting outside the dail on RTE...

"there's rumour to be a silent protest at half twelve but we haven't heard anything about that"
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                    Worth bearing in mind that Sinn Feinn's predictions months in advance of the 2007 election ended up being a gross overestimation. Their real voting support is always underestimated and they are attributed a phantom support that will never mark a preference for them in advance of elections in the State (i.e. they traditionally garner a stronger than expected share of the vote in constituencies where they are given no chance of election, and usually under perform to some extent when given a shot of a seat). I could talk all day on the reasons why, but the core of the matter is a lingering unease with their involvement in politics on any level. The media are incapable of correct and objective analysis of their prospects.
                                                    yeah, SF will never get the middle-class vote and Ireland is a middle-class, conservative country

images like one of their TDs leading a mob charge into Govt. Buildings don't help either

Comment

two rented out fine looking girl too and was a school teacher and was wondering why she was single.
                                                      in my experience, people who wonder out that out loud are destined to remain that way!

Comment

Im a decent skin honest
                                                        my point was that people borrowed way to much money which was obv and looked down at
                                                        others such as myself who chose to gamble all money away
                                                        and think there great because they have huge mortgages and overseas propertys in places they could not even point out on the map of europe.

i have genuine sympathy for people who bought places to live and make a home in and who are struggling and will struggle as the country implodes financially.

Comment

Im a decent skin honest
                                                          my point was that people borrowed way to much money which was obv and looked down at
                                                          and think there great because they have huge mortgages and overseas propertys in places they could not even point out on the map of europe.

i have genuine sympathy for people who bought places to live and make a home in and who are struggling and will struggle as the country implodes financially.
                                                          good point sickpuppy, expressed in your usual quixotic style

we were never 'wealthy'

what we were (and are) was 'indebted'

Comment

Im a decent skin honest

Ah I dunno, I wouldn't be in a mad rush to hang someone who saw everybody around them making what looked like easy money on the property market and thought it would be nice to get a piece.

I can't see how you would have more sympathy for people who hugely overspent on their family home over people who overextended themselves to make investments though - if anything I'd be the other way around.

Comment

Excellent doc on Russian prison tattoo culture and prison life.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLqnh6-F5AQ[/ame]

Comment

Was thinking more along the lines of this fellow
                                                                Attached Files

Comment

Im a decent skin honest

I agree with this there is one guy I used to hang about with (cannot stand him now) who let's just say falsified information when applying for various mortgages. He now has 4 mortgages totalling over 1.3 million of which 3 are rental properties with 2 of them lying empty the last year. He is probably sitting on 400k neg equity and cannot pay back the loans. All this from a guy earning 60k a year and his missus earning 30K GTFO you Dermot Desmond wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                    I agree with this there is one guy I used to hang about with (cannot stand him now) who let's just say falsified information when applying for various mortgages. He now has 4 mortgages totalling over 1.3 million of which 3 are rental properties with 2 of them lying empty the last year. He is probably sitting on 400k neg equity and cannot pay back the loans. All this from a guy earning 60k a year and his missus earning 30K GTFO you Dermot Desmond wannabe.
                                                                    Honestly, I know people were being mislead and stuff, but what possessed people to be this stupid!? Did people just completely and utterly lose all common sense and any possible touch with reality!? There's no excuse for decision making that utterly awful.
                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Ah I dunno, I wouldn't be in a mad rush to hang someone who saw everybody around them making what looked like easy money on the property market and thought it would be nice to get a piece.

I can't see how you would have more sympathy for people who hugely overspent on their family home over people who overextended themselves to make investments though - if anything I'd be the other way around.
                                                                      For a lot of people there was no choice, try explaining to the missus that we're better off renting when there's a bambino on the way. All they want want is security (the irony), and disregard all other financial impicatiions.

Comment

don't feel too much schadenfreude

his debts are being crystallised by the banks, who are being being funded by the taxpayer, who is, eh, YOU

negative feedback loops and all that

Comment

I have to say that Mick is quite a nice person in real life and good craic to have around .
                                                                          Also he is one of the few people that scare the shit outa me

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                            Honestly, I know people were being mislead and stuff, but what possessed people to be this stupid!? Did people just completely and utterly lose all common sense and any possible touch with reality!? There's no excuse for decision making that utterly awful.
                                                                            Greed and the banks incompetence which allowed them to take advantage of it.

Comment

good point sickpuppy, expressed in your usual quixotic style

we were never 'wealthy'

what we were (and are) was 'indebted'
                                                                              I have to agree, sucks for people who are now living in a place that has lost so much value and are now tied for the next 10 years or so to a house and cant move on. I have come across this with people not being able to afford to move to take up a new job and so are now stuck in a lower paid job.
                                                                              People who lived a millionares life style on a civil servants salary and are now crying about how they wasted there money really piss me off. I am sure we or the IMF will end up sorting them out and I can get on with happily funding their stupid descision through incresed taxes for the next 20 years. If it wasn't such a large percentage of the population I would leave them bankrupt but I guess we cant do that to so many with an election coming up

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                Was thinking more along the lines of this fellow
                                                                                Can be arranged!

I need a new victim/project.

Comment

Couldnt sleep so took some tramadol not helping hence waffling.
                                                                                  Does anyone have a guess at the emmigration over the next few years?

Most people here are in there 20s i think a few older early 30s Raoul Damo Me.
                                                                                  and a good few in college.

Till recently you could geta job straightf rom college or even school.

I remeber the 80s as a child obv had 4 older sisters who when i was in secondary school all lived in England there really was very little oppurtuity for anyone in ireland unless you were in the civil service.

My sister had to train as a nurse in England they had cut training places here.

Two other girls had degrees one in chemistry other in finance not a sniff of a job here.
                                                                                  Many of my friends were in the same situation with elder siblings having to emmigrate to try and make a living.

This was the time Brian Lenihan senior said we cant all live on this little island.

I can see vast swathes of our population having to go if they can get in somewhere regardless of your degree our how smart or intelligent you are.

All my sisters are back living in ireland the mess they left is im afraid going to resurface
                                                                                  high taxs fcuk all jobs cnuts of politicans saying we must tighten our belts etc.

What a disaster dark days are on the horizon as a british statesman said before world war one
                                                                                  the lights are going out all over europe we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime i think this applys to ireland at present
                                                                                  hope to fcuk canada lets me in next year

Comment

There was a lot of deluded people going about and the fact the banks acted recklessly means there are probably thousands of these clowns about!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                      I have to agree, sucks for people who are now living in a place that has lost so much value and are now tied for the next 10 years or so to a house and cant move on. I have come across this with people not being able to afford to move to take up a new job and so are now stuck in a lower paid job.
                                                                                      People who lived a millionares life style on a civil servants salary and are now crying about how they wasted there money really piss me off. I am sure we or the IMF will end up sorting them out and I can get on with happily funding their stupid descision through incresed taxes for the next 20 years. If it wasn't such a large percentage of the population I would leave them bankrupt but I guess we cant do that to so many with an election coming up
                                                                                      TY

Comment

don't feel too much schadenfreude

his debts are being crystallised by the banks, who are being being funded by the taxpayer, who is, eh, YOU

negative feedback loops and all that
                                                                                        jkahfdgkashgdkjahgfdk;ashgfk;ashfao;hfk;sajhfd;aos ihfd;sahf

Comment

I'm looking to get a sleeve on my arm for awhile. I wouldn't care what anyone else thinks about your tattoo tbh, if you think that way it's probably best not to get one.

This is one of the most impressive pieces I've ever seen.

[/
                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                            I'm looking to get a sleeve on my arm for awhile. I wouldn't care what anyone else thinks about your tattoo tbh, if you think that way it's probably best not to get one.

This is one of the most impressive pieces I've ever seen.

[/
                                                                                            looks good is it Inca or Mayan or something

Comment

There was a lot of deluded people going about and the fact the banks acted recklessly means there are probably thousands of these clowns about!!
                                                                                              at least 300,000 of them imo

which is probably a wild underestimate

Comment

Have two tickets for North Stand United v Blackburn on saturday if anyone is interested.

PM me

Comment

Couldnt sleep so took some tramadol not helping hence waffling.
                                                                                                  Does anyone have a guess at the emmigration over the next few years?

Most people here are in there 20s i think a few older early 30s Raoul Damo Me.
                                                                                                  and a good few in college.

Till recently you could geta job straightf rom college or even school.

I remeber the 80s as a child obv had 4 older sisters who when i was in secondary school all lived in England there really was very little oppurtuity for anyone in ireland unless you were in the civil service.

My sister had to train as a nurse in England they had cut training places here.

Two other girls had degrees one in chemistry other in finance not a sniff of a job here.
                                                                                                  Many of my friends were in the same situation with elder siblings having to emmigrate to try and make a living.

This was the time Brian Lenihan senior said we cant all live on this little island.

I can see vast swathes of our population having to go if they can get in somewhere regardless of your degree our how smart or intelligent you are.

All my sisters are back living in ireland the mess they left is im afraid going to resurface
                                                                                                  high taxs fcuk all jobs cnuts of politicans saying we must tighten our belts etc.

What a disaster dark days are on the horizon as a british statesman said before world war one
                                                                                                  the lights are going out all over europe we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime i think this applys to ireland at present
                                                                                                  hope to fcuk canada lets me in next year
                                                                                                  iam nearing the ripe old age of 40, i rode out the last resession single onthe dole and making a mint working for cash in a local sawmill
                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                  good times, life was so much simpler back then
                                                                                                  but this one is different wife, kids, mortgage, and being selfemployed means that i won't even get the dole ffs.
                                                                                                  so i have recently started my application for a visa to australia. hpoefully this will be successfull and this time next year i will be broke on the other side of the world.

Comment

Eh, tribal and cultural tattoos on a person with no links to that culture is cultural stripmining. Getting something that's in fashion (lol, barb wire or celtic bands) or something you're going to regard as a stupid idea when you're older is a bad idea.

Get what you want, but you're going to have to live with it.

That said:
                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

looks good is it Inca or Mayan or something
                                                                                                      its a fucking tattoo

Comment

Honestly, I know people were being mislead and stuff, but what possessed people to be this stupid!? Did people just completely and utterly lose all common sense and any possible touch with reality!?
                                                                                                        simple answer, yes

typical reaction of peasant nation to sudden, unused-to 'wealth'

look how the oil sheikhs live, this was our Oirish version of the same

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                          its a fucking tattoo
                                                                                                          What business do you run? Farmer? Please be a farmer.

Comment

its a fucking tattoo

You and Sickpuppy should write a book of poetry imo.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                              What business do you run? Farmer? Please be a farmer.
                                                                                                              Pretty sure he said he was an ex-pikey before.

Edit: ^^^^^^^^ 4,000th post dude.

Double Edit: I see you deleting stuff you cheat.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Icarus152; 23-11-10, 12:52.

Comment

its a fucking tattoo
                                                                                                                ya but what does it depict inca culture?
                                                                                                                mayan sacrifices etc
                                                                                                                that hustlin tattoo is hillarious
                                                                                                                gl in Australia if ya get in spent two years there good spot for a family.

Comment

The tat on my arm i got done 8yrs ago in Salou , it was the result of an all day binge which at 3am i got detoured in between bars . I dont regret it one bit as poker is a massive part of my life and probably will for the rest of it .

I have 3 other tats that i got done by the same fellow a year later , they are portraits of my 2 kids and my wife which mean everything to me and i feel no matter where i go that i have my family with me and that brings me comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                    The tat on my arm i got done 8yrs ago in Salou , it was the result of an all day binge which at 3am i got detoured in between bars . I dont regret it one bit as poker is a massive part of my life and probably will for the rest of it .

I have 3 other tats that i got done by the same fellow a year later , they are portraits of my 2 kids and my wife which mean everything to me and i feel no matter where i go that i have my family with me and that brings me comfort.
                                                                                                                    Damo do you write poems too?
                                                                                                                    stoney grey soil of monaghan
                                                                                                                    would really cheer me up now

Comment

Best cheapest place to get your eyes tested lads?

I'm blind as a bat and would rather see australia than see its blurry outlines.
                                                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Pretty sure he said he was an ex-pikey before.

Edit: ^^^^^^^^ 4,000th post dude.

Double Edit: I see you deleting stuff you cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                          Best cheapest place to get your eyes tested lads?
                                                                                                                          At the optometrist's.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X