X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
    Rugby = Ghey

No way for a shitty wee game am I ever sticking my head between some other mans legs
    Wow, never though of that, now i understand why most of the freaks on here like rugby.

Icarus probably plays 6 nights a week

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
      Played some live cash last night, went on until 7am, and it was bloody crazy, we started 8 handed and ended up 3handed after cleaning out the rest of the players between us.
      I know the 2 villains very well, villain-900, villain-1500, moi-1k, villain 1 is demented drunk and is doing some crazy stuff, we are suppose to be playing 1/1 but villain had been opening nearly every pot for 25,
      Villain leads for 5,villain calls, i make it 25 with AA, both call, flop 6d,8d,3x, villain shoves , and villain looks very interested, i fold after about a 2min dwell thinking i have to be behind as i know he is not doing this with out a strong hand here, 2pair or a set, even though he is well pissed, and villain just looked to be too interested, villain taught for an age and eventually folded 5d2d,
      Is anyone ever calling with his hand, as i said to villain, i am never calling with his hand with only 25 invested but he disagreed, as he was very close to calling, villain is normally a very good player,
      What do ye think?
      snap call

Comment

At school there were only 2 subjects that I was any good at.

Maths.
        ----------------------
        I got this new aftershave over the weekend that smells like bread crumbs....

The birds love it..
        ----------------------
        My racing snail hasn't been doing too well recently so I removed his shell thinking it would make him more aerodynamic.

It hasn't worked; if anything, he's more sluggish.
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
          Grossly unfair.

How? We used to go into matches against NZ with a serious chance to win. For the first time in a long time when we had a near full strength team we went into todays match just hoping to avoid a hammering.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
            ----------------------
            My racing snail hasn't been doing too well recently so I removed his shell thinking it would make him more aerodynamic.

headgasket

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

WoW, SNAP CALL, as i said i know the 2 very well and villain1 is not putting his stack in here with air even tough he is well pissed,

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                Rugby = Ghey

No way for a shitty wee game am I ever sticking my head between some other mans legs
                yeah its not a game for those who have doubts about their sexuality, and the very fact that you are even thinking like that well......

probably rugby league is more your thing
                imo of course

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Prizefighter just started on SS1.

Comment

The whole rugby versus soccer debate is old.
                    Most people who hate rugby do so because they think its posh kids who play.

Lat year i played against Tallaght Clondalkin and Guinness which is Crumlin hardly d 4 areas.
                    Rugby is growing i dont think it will ever be as popular as soccer.
                    When you see a rugby player go down hes fcuked injured probably badly soccer players big strong athletes feign injury cry if touched.

And no offence finkel saw your photo i doubt at any age you were going to male a living playing sport professionally.

People are seeing through the spin that fifa do football the beautiful game my hole
                    cynical
                    full of cheats
                    ovepaid primadonnas
                    at least in ireland our top teams can compete in europe
                    unlike the league of ireland
                    most irish soccerfans dont even support an irish team
                    fcuk england while roaring on man u or chelsea

Comment

Having a bite to eat there and said I would check out this "Fade Street" thing that ive seen a few people talk about.

Holy christ what an absolute shambles of a tv program, RTE should be ashamed of themselfs and any company involved with the production of this show, its lolbad.
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Standard 8-0 up after 75 minutes for Barca.
                        http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                        http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Nikita fans - can't find a link anywhere for new ep. IMDB says new one was on on Thurs but can't see a thing all day

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                            Nikita fans - can't find a link anywhere for new ep. IMDB says new one was on on Thurs but can't see a thing all day
                            no ep this week
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                              Lol

Sloth from the Goonies has more relevant thoughts than you
                              To be fair Ritchie,this is hilarious.
                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                To be fair Ritchie,this is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                  Saint John of Las Vegas is an excellent movie. Steve Buscemi is such a great actor.
                                  Just watching this now. Loving it so far. The dwarf boss really threw me a bit. Made me think about how uncomfortable I am on the rare occasions when I meet one in real life. Is there a term for that along the lines of xenophobia?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOoQqk2hh3Q[/ame]
                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                    At school there were only 2 subjects that I was any good at.

Maths.
                                    ----------------------
                                    I got this new aftershave over the weekend that smells like bread crumbs....

The birds love it..
                                    ----------------------

Brilliant!! wp
                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                      Brilliant!! wp
                                      Here

Comment

It's Time
                                        It's Time
                                        It's Wag-Ner Time!!!

after paige
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Brilliant!! wp
                                          Ah, yeah, you know how it is..just sitting here and they just come to me
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

National Geographic's Photography Contest 2010

Some of these are phenomenal.
                                            eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_Morrissey View Post
                                              Standard 8-0 up after 75 minutes for Barca.
                                              The ref apparantly blew it up before the full 90 mins had been played, well played that man.
                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

brace yourself

Comment

Brian Cowen has announced he intends to make it more difficult to claim benefits.

From next week the forms will only be printed in English

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                    The ref apparantly blew it up before the full 90 mins had been played, well played that man.
                                                    LOL a guy on another fourm threw money on them -7 @ 7/2 apparantly..surely couldn't have been anywhere near as short as that!?!
                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW

brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                                                        HTF did anyone take this

Comment

I didn't have respect for Wagner until he called Cheryl a chav - hero

Comment

here my fav beer.
                                                            James boags premium beer
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                              Brian Cowen has announced he intends to make it more difficult to claim benefits.

Taxi drivers gonna taxi.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                  HTF did anyone take this

Yeah i didn't think they pierced the fish like that, from what i remember seeing they just grabbed them and then swallowed. Gonna be difficult to eat the fish like that!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                      Leprechanophopia?
                                                                      Seriously though, there's one in the post room in citibank, and the first thought that always springs to my mind is 'well done on being alive still' . Thankfully I don't say every stupid notion that enters my retarded mind
                                                                      Last edited by ComradeCollie; 20-11-10, 21:26.

Comment

The spar across the road from me does a great selection of beers.

This one is one of my favourites, unusual taste, great aftertaste and a cool bottle....

Just passing the shops and decided to pop in and saw this in the fridge, going down very well. Quality beer (ale?), wp sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                          Taxi drivers gonna taxi.

Comment

Comment

[x] 5 facebook friends in common with Howard Finkel

[x] Stalker
                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Breaking news ...... It has been confirmed that a benefit concert in aid of Ireland will be held in Ethiopia ths Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post

Well that's you fucked

Comment

Epic darts going on.
                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

[QUOTE=CourierCollie;197134]Just watching this now. Loving it so far. The dwarf boss really threw me a bit. Made me think about how uncomfortable I am on the rare occasions when I meet one in real life. Is there a term for that along the lines of xenophobia?

Oompahloompahphobia- I'll get my coat.

Comment

We really are getting a doing on Have I Got News For You!
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                          Epic darts going on.
                                                                                          Come on Beaton.

Comment

Holy twitch

edit - ship it go on Stevie Beaton
                                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Didn't want that did ya Steve

Comment

The spar across the road from me does a great selection of beers.

This one is one of my favourites, unusual taste, great aftertaste and a cool bottle....

This one was strange, I don't think the French do a good job of making beer, was refreshing but a bit too weird, almost like drinking champagne..

This is what I went for tonight, vague memories of really liking it in a Paris sushi restaurant, the orientals make amazing beer generally...

Any more recommendations?
                                                                                                I really like Spaten, needs to be extra cold though to fully enjoy.

Comment

So JamieCarra sent me this link, http://www.irishpokerrankings.com/in...ries&Itemid=33 Feel free to vote for me for online player of the year if you cant think of 3! http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/emsgawa9/ is my p5s and this year I went to first in Ireland on the rankings although tbh not many other people grind too much but still I must be as worthy as any other tournament player!

ty ty

Comment

Migt be useful for the lads applying to become arrogant pricks do Medicne

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                      HTF did anyone take this

Its a come on. Like the ejected fox jumping the gate fence winning selection last year.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                        The all blacks minus 14pts to beat a misfiring ireland by 14pts 10/11 has to be the bet of the year
                                                                                                        get on now as those odds will surely shorten.
                                                                                                        Best price@ paddypower
                                                                                                        Cant see the blacks score less than 40 regardless of the weather and seeing us score more than 20 be a miracle unless they have a big lead and empty the bench
                                                                                                        lumpage
                                                                                                        Feels bad cheering against your own team but decent punting result ship.

Comment

For anyone with Sky+ Eastbound and Down new series is available on anytime until Mon.
                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Id love to actually go into an interview and tell them I want to do medicine because it gives me an excuse for my arrogance, Im a money hungry cnut and Iv never failed anything in my life and this is the hardest thing I could think of.

It must be terribly boring for Interviewers to be told the same shite over and over again

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                              Id love to actually go into an interview and tell them I want to do medicine because it gives me an excuse for my arrogance, Im a money hungry cnut and Iv never failed anything in my life and this is the hardest thing I could think of.

It must be terribly boring for Interviewers to be told the same shite over and over again
                                                                                                              Please don't take this as me being a grammar nazi ( my own grammar/spelling is lolbad ) but it did worry me slightly from a medical point of view that you spelled concussed wrong.Just saying.

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                              he looks concust too which would be a bigger worry

Comment

For anyone with Sky+ Eastbound and Down new series is available on anytime until Mon.
                                                                                                                Kenny Powers is the man!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf9j4QnVK-s[/ame]

Have you seen all of season 2?
                                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                  Kenny 'Fucking' Powers is the man!

Have you seen all of season 2?
                                                                                                                  FYP

Comment

Need recommendations for some good rock music.

A la Thin Lizzy, Neil Young, Rory Gallagher kind of stuff. Would like to listen to an album I've never heard of before and am putting my trust in BBV (- Sloth)

Comment

Need recommendations for some good rock music.

A la Thin Lizzy, Neil Young, Rory Gallagher kind of stuff. Would like to listen to an album I've never heard of before and am putting my trust in BBV (- Sloth)
                                                                                                                      The Black Keys

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKXlgISd3iA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                        Kudos, big fan already though!

I'm on the search for something obscure..

Alcohol induced artistry imo

Comment

Kudos, big fan already though!

I'm on the search for something obscure..

Alcohol induced artistry imo
                                                                                                                          Ah I guess you know of Them Crooked Vultures so, was going to post them too. Don't really have anything particularly obscure that I'd listen to off hand.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X