• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    reminds me of..
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFZgqCt24Js[/ame]
    http://mobro.co/zuroph
    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

[QUOTE=tylerdurden94;197041]Absolutely off his face!

I hate all bastids who wear those 3/4 lenghts

Comment

is there one last hurrah for ireland here

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
          See if you can get Blue Moon.
          Yeah but does your spar sell these...

Comment

This performance reminds me of everything that's good about being Irish

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Rugby fools, its almost Wagner Time

Comment

a lot of pride to be taken from this rugby match, regardless of result.
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                      Rugby fools, its almost Wagner Time
                      fuck wagner imo
                      this is one great match imo

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

There's five of us watching the game here, and the other four have all backed NZ on the handicap -14.

Decent sweat, gonna give it some cheer if Ireland score.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                          lol fucking hate when people do that have you started ultimate team on it yet ???
                          Nah havent really done anything else other than play online and against mates.

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                          Really, really irritating, isn't it? The punishment should be more than a defeat for regular offenders, a week ban from playing online if your dnf is over a certain % is most certainly needed
                          I would really love to see a system like that in place but it would never happen

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post

I hate all bastids who wear those 3/4 lenghts
                          More in depth analysis of this statement is needed please elaborate?
                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Stringer is immense
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                              fuck wagner imo
                              this is one great match imo
                              Its a piece of shit rugby match for players who are either too fat or lacking in talent to play a decent sport. Thats why there is fuck all money in it.

Comment

should be a try imo

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                  Stringer is immense
                                  He's good but he massively benefits from coming on into games at this stage, where it's broken, and makes him look a lot better.

Comment

ahhh bollox

Comment

Its a piece of shit rugby match for players who are either too fat or lacking in talent to play a decent sport. Thats why there is fuck all money in it.
                                      True, the money is in selling trinkets to the chavball proles.

Meh they could have given that try.

Comment

Lol

Sloth from the Goonies has more relevant thoughts than you

Comment

lol.
                                          Theres not much money in it because fools and their money are easily parted, and fools can't understand the brilliance of this game.
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                            Yeah, such obv mega bucks behind their marketing too.

Big American brewers bare face lying is nothing new anyway, Coors being the prime example.

In fact, I'd guess it's Coors behind blue moon.

edit to add, if it's tasty tasty as Icky says, I'd turn a blind eye
                                            Icky is catching on, I like it.

Who to nickname next.

Comment

lol, wp.

Comment

If we can't beat these hoors with O'Driscoll, Heaslip, Sexton to name three playing as well as this ... how are we ever going to beat them?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                  Lol

Ho Ho Ho, what i said is a fact. Fat and useless rejects who cant play a proper sport

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    If we can't beat these hoors with O'Driscoll, Heaslip, Sexton to name three playing as well as this ... how are we ever going to beat them?
                                                    We can't, simple as.

Comment

LOL, Its funny BECAUSE its true

Comment

great performance by ireland in all fairness

Comment

Ho Ho Ho, what i said is a fact. Fat and useless rejects who cant play a proper sport
                                                          Ever try play Rugby yourself?

Comment

score line is a poor reflection of the actual performance

33-25 would have been more accurate imo of course

Comment

Lol

That was pretty funny well played.
                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                Ever try play Rugby yourself?
                                                                Why would i bother. There is zero money in it and its thoroughly unenjoyable.

Comment

Messi gonna Messi
                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Why would i bother. There is zero money in it and its thoroughly unenjoyable.
                                                                    so obviously you are playing soccer then?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                      Absolutely off his face!
                                                                      The good kind.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REKtfD5_ts4[/ame]
                                                                      eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Lol

Coming fom the guy who tried to create an international incident when he got schooled at a poker table, youll forgive me if i pass over your opinion

Comment

lol I dont understand why people are letting themselves get wound up by finkle when hes on the not so covert troll mission

Comment

Finkel ya pup.
                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Finkel drives a taxi obv

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                  Finkel drives a taxi obv
                                                                                  As opposed to being a 20 something wino?

Comment

Turn on tv3 for a great burn in the next 2 mins
                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Yeah.

Comment

I want to hear Tony Ward say "To the manor born" again!.

The head shed in RTE always loved rugby which is why it gets so much air time, long may it live especially as Ryle Nugent is a yes man.

Comment

Time for a new Werewolf?

Comment

Get it goin finkel

Comment

Head held high tonight. Best performance from the Irish rugby team in over 12 months. In some ways it was a pity it was against an awesome NZ team. Roll on the 6Ns we're on the right track to beating the Aussies in the WC and thats our goal for the next year nothing else.
                                                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Barca 5 up before HT

Comment

Wow, Valencia got 8 players booked as well as one sent off for 2 yellows.

Comment

20 something wino wit potential >>>>>> even the greatest taxi driver that ever lived IMO!

Stand strong CHD, I'm backing you here! (although finkle might mean me too)

Comment

BBC analysis is so shambolically shite.

Rugby's answer to Gary Lineker opens up the farce with "The ref had a great game".

They then go on to discuss how 2 tries had forward passes in the lead-up to them, Healy should have been binned and there also should have been a binning for NZ later on in the game, christ.

Comment

Sums up how poor Kidney and Ireland have now become when we are supposedly happy with a 20 point hammering.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                          Sums up how poor Kidney and Ireland have now become when we are supposedly happy with a 20 point hammering.
                                                                                                          Grossly unfair.
                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Coming fom the guy who tried to create an international incident when he got schooled at a poker table, youll forgive me if i pass over your opinion
                                                                                                            Even more Lol. Literacy is pretty much an entitlement in Ireland at this stage, I'd sue your local primary school if that's what you got from the thread/event.

Comment

When I make my first million I will buy you into the main event Emmet

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                                                BBC analysis is so shambolically shite.

Rugby's answer to Gary Lineker opens up the farce with "The ref had a great game".

They then go on to discuss how 2 tries had forward passes in the lead-up to them, Healy should have been binned and there also should have been a binning for NZ later on in the game, christ.
                                                                                                                bbc commentery should be binned imo

Comment

wagner time

imo

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                                    Head held high tonight. Best performance from the Irish rugby team in over 12 months. In some ways it was a pity it was against an awesome NZ team. Roll on the 6Ns we're on the right track to beating the Aussies in the WC and thats our goal for the next year nothing else.
                                                                                                                    Really on the right track to beat the Aussies play well and still lose by twenty
                                                                                                                    no shame againest a great team but our center partnership looks very creaky god help us if we lose Bod
                                                                                                                    our second row is fierce underpowered
                                                                                                                    font row has problems badly miss O Connell who may never be back fully
                                                                                                                    i try to be optimistic but can only see Australia getting better and if they sorth out there scrum were fecked

Comment

Played some live cash last night, went on until 7am, and it was bloody crazy, we started 8 handed and ended up 3handed after cleaning out the rest of the players between us.
                                                                                                                      I know the 2 villains very well, villain-900, villain-1500, moi-1k, villain 1 is demented drunk and is doing some crazy stuff, we are suppose to be playing 1/1 but villain had been opening nearly every pot for 25,
                                                                                                                      Villain leads for 5,villain calls, i make it 25 with AA, both call, flop 6d,8d,3x, villain shoves , and villain looks very interested, i fold after about a 2min dwell thinking i have to be behind as i know he is not doing this with out a strong hand here, 2pair or a set, even though he is well pissed, and villain just looked to be too interested, villain taught for an age and eventually folded 5d2d,
                                                                                                                      Is anyone ever calling with his hand, as i said to villain, i am never calling with his hand with only 25 invested but he disagreed, as he was very close to calling, villain is normally a very good player,
                                                                                                                      What do ye think?

Comment

Rugby = Ghey

No way for a shitty wee game am I ever sticking my head between some other mans legs

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                                          Played some live cash last night, went on until 7am, and it was bloody crazy, we started 8 handed and ended up 3handed after cleaning out the rest of the players between us.
                                                                                                                          I know the 2 villains very well, villain-900, villain-1500, moi-1k, villain 1 is demented drunk and is doing some crazy stuff, we are suppose to be playing 1/1 but villain had been opening nearly every pot for 25,
                                                                                                                          Villain leads for 5,villain calls, i make it 25 with AA, both call, flop 6d,8d,3x, villain shoves , and villain looks very interested, i fold after about a 2min dwell thinking i have to be behind as i know he is not doing this with out a strong hand here, 2pair or a set, even though he is well pissed, and villain just looked to be too interested, villain taught for an age and eventually folded 5d2d,
                                                                                                                          Is anyone ever calling with his hand, as i said to villain, i am never calling with his hand with only 25 invested but he disagreed, as he was very close to calling, villain is normally a very good player,
                                                                                                                          What do ye think?
                                                                                                                          Snap with both hands imo

Gamboooooool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X