reminds me of..
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFZgqCt24Js[/ame]

[QUOTE=tylerdurden94;197041]Absolutely off his face!

I hate all bastids who wear those 3/4 lenghts

is there one last hurrah for ireland here

See if you can get Blue Moon.
          Yeah but does your spar sell these...

This performance reminds me of everything that's good about being Irish

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rugby fools, its almost Wagner Time

a lot of pride to be taken from this rugby match, regardless of result.

IMO

Rugby fools, its almost Wagner Time
                      fuck wagner imo
                      this is one great match imo

There's five of us watching the game here, and the other four have all backed NZ on the handicap -14.

Decent sweat, gonna give it some cheer if Ireland score.

lol fucking hate when people do that have you started ultimate team on it yet ???
                          Nah havent really done anything else other than play online and against mates.

Really, really irritating, isn't it? The punishment should be more than a defeat for regular offenders, a week ban from playing online if your dnf is over a certain % is most certainly needed
                          I would really love to see a system like that in place but it would never happen

I hate all bastids who wear those 3/4 lenghts
                          More in depth analysis of this statement is needed please elaborate?

Stringer is immense

fuck wagner imo
                              this is one great match imo
                              Its a piece of shit rugby match for players who are either too fat or lacking in talent to play a decent sport. Thats why there is fuck all money in it.

should be a try imo

Stringer is immense
                                  He's good but he massively benefits from coming on into games at this stage, where it's broken, and makes him look a lot better.

ahhh bollox

Its a piece of shit rugby match for players who are either too fat or lacking in talent to play a decent sport. Thats why there is fuck all money in it.
                                      True, the money is in selling trinkets to the chavball proles.

Meh they could have given that try.

Sloth from the Goonies has more relevant thoughts than you

lol.
                                          Theres not much money in it because fools and their money are easily parted, and fools can't understand the brilliance of this game.

Yeah, such obv mega bucks behind their marketing too.

Big American brewers bare face lying is nothing new anyway, Coors being the prime example.

In fact, I'd guess it's Coors behind blue moon.

edit to add, if it's tasty tasty as Icky says, I'd turn a blind eye
                                            Icky is catching on, I like it.

Who to nickname next.

lol, wp.

If we can't beat these hoors with O'Driscoll, Heaslip, Sexton to name three playing as well as this ... how are we ever going to beat them?

Ho Ho Ho, what i said is a fact. Fat and useless rejects who cant play a proper sport

If we can't beat these hoors with O'Driscoll, Heaslip, Sexton to name three playing as well as this ... how are we ever going to beat them?
                                                    We can't, simple as.

LOL, Its funny BECAUSE its true

great performance by ireland in all fairness

Ho Ho Ho, what i said is a fact. Fat and useless rejects who cant play a proper sport
                                                          Ever try play Rugby yourself?

score line is a poor reflection of the actual performance

33-25 would have been more accurate imo of course

That was pretty funny well played.

Ever try play Rugby yourself?
                                                                Why would i bother. There is zero money in it and its thoroughly unenjoyable.

Messi gonna Messi

Why would i bother. There is zero money in it and its thoroughly unenjoyable.
                                                                    so obviously you are playing soccer then?

Absolutely off his face!
                                                                      The good kind.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REKtfD5_ts4[/ame]
                                                                      eoghanlyons.com

Coming fom the guy who tried to create an international incident when he got schooled at a poker table, youll forgive me if i pass over your opinion

lol I dont understand why people are letting themselves get wound up by finkle when hes on the not so covert troll mission

Finkel ya pup.

Finkel drives a taxi obv

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Finkel drives a taxi obv
                                                                                  As opposed to being a 20 something wino?

Turn on tv3 for a great burn in the next 2 mins

Yeah.

I want to hear Tony Ward say "To the manor born" again!.

The head shed in RTE always loved rugby which is why it gets so much air time, long may it live especially as Ryle Nugent is a yes man.

Time for a new Werewolf?

Get it goin finkel

Head held high tonight. Best performance from the Irish rugby team in over 12 months. In some ways it was a pity it was against an awesome NZ team. Roll on the 6Ns we're on the right track to beating the Aussies in the WC and thats our goal for the next year nothing else.

Barca 5 up before HT

Wow, Valencia got 8 players booked as well as one sent off for 2 yellows.

20 something wino wit potential >>>>>> even the greatest taxi driver that ever lived IMO!

Stand strong CHD, I'm backing you here! (although finkle might mean me too)

BBC analysis is so shambolically shite.

Rugby's answer to Gary Lineker opens up the farce with "The ref had a great game".

They then go on to discuss how 2 tries had forward passes in the lead-up to them, Healy should have been binned and there also should have been a binning for NZ later on in the game, christ.

Sums up how poor Kidney and Ireland have now become when we are supposedly happy with a 20 point hammering.

Grossly unfair.

Coming fom the guy who tried to create an international incident when he got schooled at a poker table, youll forgive me if i pass over your opinion
                                                                                                            Even more Lol. Literacy is pretty much an entitlement in Ireland at this stage, I'd sue your local primary school if that's what you got from the thread/event.

When I make my first million I will buy you into the main event Emmet

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                                                BBC analysis is so shambolically shite.

Rugby's answer to Gary Lineker opens up the farce with "The ref had a great game".

They then go on to discuss how 2 tries had forward passes in the lead-up to them, Healy should have been binned and there also should have been a binning for NZ later on in the game, christ.
                                                                                                                bbc commentery should be binned imo

wagner time

imo

Head held high tonight. Best performance from the Irish rugby team in over 12 months. In some ways it was a pity it was against an awesome NZ team. Roll on the 6Ns we're on the right track to beating the Aussies in the WC and thats our goal for the next year nothing else.
                                                                                                                    Really on the right track to beat the Aussies play well and still lose by twenty
                                                                                                                    no shame againest a great team but our center partnership looks very creaky god help us if we lose Bod
                                                                                                                    our second row is fierce underpowered
                                                                                                                    font row has problems badly miss O Connell who may never be back fully
                                                                                                                    i try to be optimistic but can only see Australia getting better and if they sorth out there scrum were fecked

Played some live cash last night, went on until 7am, and it was bloody crazy, we started 8 handed and ended up 3handed after cleaning out the rest of the players between us.
                                                                                                                      I know the 2 villains very well, villain-900, villain-1500, moi-1k, villain 1 is demented drunk and is doing some crazy stuff, we are suppose to be playing 1/1 but villain had been opening nearly every pot for 25,
                                                                                                                      Villain leads for 5,villain calls, i make it 25 with AA, both call, flop 6d,8d,3x, villain shoves , and villain looks very interested, i fold after about a 2min dwell thinking i have to be behind as i know he is not doing this with out a strong hand here, 2pair or a set, even though he is well pissed, and villain just looked to be too interested, villain taught for an age and eventually folded 5d2d,
                                                                                                                      Is anyone ever calling with his hand, as i said to villain, i am never calling with his hand with only 25 invested but he disagreed, as he was very close to calling, villain is normally a very good player,
                                                                                                                      What do ye think?

Rugby = Ghey

No way for a shitty wee game am I ever sticking my head between some other mans legs

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                                                          Played some live cash last night, went on until 7am, and it was bloody crazy, we started 8 handed and ended up 3handed after cleaning out the rest of the players between us.
                                                                                                                          I know the 2 villains very well, villain-900, villain-1500, moi-1k, villain 1 is demented drunk and is doing some crazy stuff, we are suppose to be playing 1/1 but villain had been opening nearly every pot for 25,
                                                                                                                          Villain leads for 5,villain calls, i make it 25 with AA, both call, flop 6d,8d,3x, villain shoves , and villain looks very interested, i fold after about a 2min dwell thinking i have to be behind as i know he is not doing this with out a strong hand here, 2pair or a set, even though he is well pissed, and villain just looked to be too interested, villain taught for an age and eventually folded 5d2d,
                                                                                                                          Is anyone ever calling with his hand, as i said to villain, i am never calling with his hand with only 25 invested but he disagreed, as he was very close to calling, villain is normally a very good player,
                                                                                                                          What do ye think?
                                                                                                                          Snap with both hands imo

Gamboooooool