X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
    chelsea lol, falling apart imo.
    utd have played shit all season and are level on points now.
    lol chelsea
    And when UTD start to play well, we will have it wrapped up by the end of January

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        Birmingham deserved to win they were far beter
        Nice try.

Comment

Chelski are more of a laughing stock than LOLerpool

Comment

two questions.

1) Anyone on here got info on applying for new business grants to enterprise people? What sort of info would I need to put together? How likely is any grant? etc.
            2) Anyone got any experience of applying for stuff like a festival? Had a chat in the pub last night with the development officer for Limerick and she really liked an idea I had for a weekend festival in Limerick. However, applications need to be in by end of november, and I'm not sure what i'd need to put in this proposal, am I way too late, or would i just have to outline the idea?
            http://mobro.co/zuroph
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Winner pickers always were terrible at slagging

Comment

anyone else's UPC box bork just now I reset it and it is now saying it is being upgraded
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  anyone else's UPC box bork just now I reset it and it is now saying it is being upgraded
                  Mine is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                    left the nigerian guy in the dust and cooked up something involving ramen noodles, tomatoes, greek salami, and eggs. interesting!
                    I don't blame you,mackerel and chicken stew sounds revoltilating.
                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Ka mate, ka mate

Ka ora' Ka ora'

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                        two questions.

1) Anyone on here got info on applying for new business grants to enterprise people? What sort of info would I need to put together? How likely is any grant? etc.
                        2) Anyone got any experience of applying for stuff like a festival? Had a chat in the pub last night with the development officer for Limerick and she really liked an idea I had for a weekend festival in Limerick. However, applications need to be in by end of november, and I'm not sure what i'd need to put in this proposal, am I way too late, or would i just have to outline the idea?
                        I can help you out on point 1. Check your pm's

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                          Ka mate, ka mate

Ka ora' Ka ora'
                          Its too orangey for crows, its just for me and my dog..
                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Aldazar View Post
                            yeah, that was it.

there were no FF affiliated players at the FT!
                            was a great night out.
                            any comment on the hand itself that I went out on?
                            cooler ul

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

WTF Reddan
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

was rory bests nose sideways there?!
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

he looks concust too which would be a bigger worry

Comment

West Ham are awful.
                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

he looks concust too which would be a bigger worry
                                      d'worry about that bastard

Comment

First positive thing I've ever seen him do in an Irish jersey.

Kicks it half a second earlier and kearney's under the posts

Comment

beautifull

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Blatant forward pass for the try. Ship.

Comment

sexton is really on his game

Comment

Id imagine Lloyd is over roaring 3:1 after that.

Comment

Ireland lead and are still 13/2 in running!

Comment

That pass was so Forward I was expecting the commentator to say 1st and 10

Comment

the idiots in the crowd shouting during the kicks, do they think the end result is going to be any different than the last kick? I mean, how thick do you have to be. And if he misses, do you claim it was down to you shouting "cunt!"???
                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

The spar across the road from me does a great selection of beers.

This one is one of my favourites, unusual taste, great aftertaste and a cool bottle....

This one was strange, I don't think the French do a good job of making beer, was refreshing but a bit too weird, almost like drinking champagne..

This is what I went for tonight, vague memories of really liking it in a Paris sushi restaurant, the orientals make amazing beer generally...

Any more recommendations?
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                          West Ham are awful.
                                                          Ya Ya, you wouldn't be saying that if Rafa was still in charge

Comment

how wasnt he put down

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                              West Ham are awful.
                                                              They really are. Soo much space available. I'd love to play them every week if this is them this season.

Hopefuuly I'm not speaking too soon, but it'd be nice to be out of negative goal difference at last. One more to go for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                That pass was so Forward I was expecting the commentator to say 1st and 10
                                                                only cancels the one that new zeland got away with earlier imo

Comment

Sick try. Came from our defence of the ruck being far better than we expected. Sucker punch.

Lanky cunt

Comment

Rugby is such a stupid sport.

Comment

Liverpool 9 points from top, 3 points from a champions league place. Bizarre league.

Comment

Cian Healy is a terrible player IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                          Rugby is such a stupid sport.
                                                                          I tried to tell them this years ago, and I got multiple lectures from Lloyd and Conbro and a few others, so good luck.

(It can be quite watchable at times in fairness)

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                            well is all i can say is that he is better than me

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                              Yeah I dont see anything there at all.

Is he lauded in Rugby circles? I wouldnt have a clue like.
                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                I tried to tell them this years ago, and I got multiple lectures from Lloyd and Conbro and a few others, so good luck.

(It can be quite watchable at times in fairness)
                                                                                I dont think LL was levelling earlier, i think he has no clue tbh. So his opinion doesnt count.

Its stoopid. /debate

Comment

WTF! was that

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                    Ireland lead and are still 13/2 in running!
                                                                                    Wouldn't have touched them at that price. I would be amazed if they kept up this pace for the 2nd half.

Comment

although it goes without saying

rugby > soccer

Comment

although it goes without saying

rugby > soccer
                                                                                        At least soccer doesn't make such a big fuss over a few end-of-season friendlies.

(This debate brings back memories).

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Any more recommendations?
                                                                                          See if you can get Blue Moon

It's packaged and sold as a Yank micro-brewery beer but it's actually a complete fraud.It's one of the big American breweries' response to the 20% market share they're losing to the small U.S. brewing companies.

Anyway,even though it's a cheat, it's tasty tasty.Might be slightly sweet for the Irish palate though.

Grolsch have an excellent Weizen that I see in the supermarkets sometimes.
                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

All blacks gonna all black. Reddan off immediately!

Comment

well they put up a good show for 35-40mins

Comment

OK, time to turn off the rugby stream and concentrate on the footy.

Comment

wow, looked up that blue moon
                                                                                                  In addition to our refreshingly unique Blue Moon® Belgian White Belgian-Style Wheat Ale, we also offer our collection of flavorful seasonal and limited release beers that reflect Blue Moon’s twist on various beer styles.

take a look at the history tab. As close to blatant lies you can get!
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                    See if you can get Blue Moon

It's packaged and sold as a Yank micro-brewery beer but it's actually a complete fraud.It's one of the big American breweries' response to the 20% market share they're losing to the small U.S. brewing companies.

Anyway,even though it's a cheat, it's tasty tasty.Might be slightly sweet for the Irish palate though.

Grolsch have an excellent Weizen that I see in the supermarkets sometimes.
                                                                                                    Cool bro, will try both. Probably pick Blue Moon up in O'Briens.

Comment

Played 4 games of Fifa and 2 cancellations right before the 90th minute, scored a cracker in the last game was looking forward to watching it again.

Fucking stupid bastards mouth breathers cretinous cuntnuggets
                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

well deserved after that effort

Comment

O Driscol > Messi

Comment

Great try by O'Driscoll. That alone deserves a let off when he's caught cheating by Huberman.

Comment

unreal scoop!
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Awesome
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                  Played 4 games of Fifa and 2 cancellations right before the 90th minute, scored a cracker in the last game was looking forward to watching it again.

lol fucking hate when people do that have you started ultimate team on it yet ???

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Really, really irritating, isn't it? The punishment should be more than a defeat for regular offenders, a week ban from playing online if your dnf is over a certain % is most certainly needed
                                                                                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

wow, looked up that blue moon
                                                                                                                      In addition to our refreshingly unique Blue Moon® Belgian White Belgian-Style Wheat Ale, we also offer our collection of flavorful seasonal and limited release beers that reflect Blue Moon’s twist on various beer styles.

take a look at the history tab. As close to blatant lies you can get!
                                                                                                                      Yeah, such obv mega bucks behind their marketing too.

Big American brewers bare face lying is nothing new anyway, Coors being the prime example.

In fact, I'd guess it's Coors behind blue moon.

edit to add, if it's tasty tasty as Icky says, I'd turn a blind eye

Comment

Absolutely off his face!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzOfam6Ay_Y[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                          Cool story Poe, will try both. Probably pick Blue Moon up in O'Briens.
                                                                                                                          FYP

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X