Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Arsenal.

LOL ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
            any streams for the match folks?
            http://www.comedycentral.com/

Comment

Running bad today my link just died right before that goal.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I hope Ian Wright is puking into his fucking stupid hat.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Arsenal.

LOL ME.
                  Did you not lay them off at ht?
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    Did you not lay them off at ht?
                    Yeah, win small on the game. Had overs covered well too.

Just sick that I wrote them off so much.

Comment

Wengertime?

Comment

Well you were watching Roflham Lolspurs getting put back in their box by their superior North London neighbours at the time, so that is always disheartening and will cloud your judgement
                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

LOL at Wenger taking it out on the bottle of water

Great result for United of it stays like this, loving the league this year

Also good points for VdV in the FF, 2 assists and a goal. Wish we had him at United this season

Comment

I dont even feel like Spurs deserve this. Its Arsenal that have thrown it away.

Its pretty unbelievable that we lost this game. Spurs weren't great by any means.

Comment

Chelsea won the Manchester and North London derby.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                I dont even feel like Spurs deserve this. Its Arsenal that have thrown it away.

Its pretty unbelievable that we lost this game. Spurs weren't great by any means.
                                True, but like United this season, they are leaking too many soft goals.

Comment

Can anyone help me out here , I am looking to get 2 tickets to the leinster v Clairmont match at the Aviva on the 18th Dec but the cheapest i can seem to get going thru ticket master is €197 . Is there any other sites i can get these cheaper .

Comment

Cannot wait to buy the DVD!

Comment

FU Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                        Can anyone help me out here , I am looking to get 2 tickets to the leinster v Clairmont match at the Aviva on the 18th Dec but the cheapest i can seem to get going thru ticket master is €197 . Is there any other sites i can get these cheaper .
                                        What the fuck? Why are they so much.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                          Chelsea won the Manchester and North London derby.
                                          And what did yee get from Eastlands this season?

Comment

Surely this is win win though. Small profit, Spurs win the derby and probably more importantly break that horrible run away against the big four.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Dear Santa,

I know what DVD I would like for Christmas.

Yours hopefully,

Hotspur.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                Dear Santa,

I know what DVD I would like for Christmas.

Yours hopefully,

Hotspur.
                                                Did you buy that 2nd half dvd from the San Siro yet?

Comment

Cannot wait to buy the DVD!
                                                  might have to borrow that off ya
                                                  turned off the game at 2-0 and watched Time Bandits instead

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                    And what did yee get from Eastlands this season?
                                                    The results against the small teams don't matter too much, look at last season

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                      might have to borrow that off ya
                                                      turned off the game at 2-0 and watched Time Bandits instead
                                                      Don't bother...Watch this instead

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLVDMyvyWj8&feature=related[/ame]
                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

If anyone finds a good stream for the United v Wigan game, can you post here please?

Edit: found 1 on sopcast channel 94910
                                                        Last edited by bantee; 20-11-10, 14:58.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                          I'm currently watching Roflham Lolspurs getting put back in their box by their superior North London neighbours. Does that count?
                                                          Can people please quote this every 30 minutes until Lloyd is back from the rugby tomorrow.

Thanks.

Comment

Just read LL's comment that Jenas is a game lad who puts his head down and gets every ounce out of his ability whereas Huddlestone is flaky.

Jenas is despised by most Spurs fans, me included as the laziest, hiding, gutless, disinterested central midfielder you will ever see. If he played to 50% of his talent he would be a wonderful player.

Hudd has developed into a powerhouse of a player who over the past season and a half has added steel, fitness, and mobility to his sublime passing. He is now an exceptional player who will be a mainstay in England's central midfield very soon and for a long time imo.

Comment

Roflham Lolspurs
                                                              The end result of the match makes this even sweeter, but it was lolarious anyway.
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                If anyone finds a good stream for the United v Wigan game, can you post here please?

Edit: found 1 on sopcast channel 94910

Opr

Comment

Lloyd is trolling you all when it comes to football. I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                    Just read LL's comment that Jenas is a game lad who puts his head down and gets every ounce out of his ability whereas Huddlestone is flaky.

Jenas is despised by most Spurs fans, me included as the laziest, hiding, gutless, disinterested central midfielder you will ever see. If he played to 50% of his talent he would be a wonderful player.

Hudd has developed into a powerhouse of a player who over the past season and a half has added steel, fitness, and mobility to his sublime passing. He is now an exceptional player who will be a mainstay in England's central midfield very soon and for a long time imo.
                                                                    His post was so ignorant it didn't deserve a structured response. Tom made Spurs second highest amount of tackles last year after palacios and was also second in tackles success rate after Assou-Ekotto, and he also covers an above average amount of ground in a game- these are suppose to be the weaknesses in his game. Pretty impressive for a Ticky Tacky flaky midfielder.

Then he's consistantly among the Premierships highest in terms of number of touches in a game and pass completion. You only have to look at Spurs record without him to see how vital he is to the team. Can't remember Andy Reid making such an impact at Spurs.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Pretty sure those Lloyd posts were levels lads.

He has a record of trolling soccer forums as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                        Ticky Tacky

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                          Heading out for the Ireland game now. We should be destroyed. They are so much better than us, etc.

But seriously, fuck that like! Time for an Irish Rugby team to man up when they're not supposed to. The fucking football team punch above themselves on the big occasions, Munster do it, the Argentinians do it. Show some fucking pride. Hit them fucking hard and keep going and the crowd might get behind you and you might just keep this thing close.

COME ON IRELAND.
                                                                          This + A Mirrion.

There has to be a first time for everything and if these lads can raise their game close to the best of their individual performances for their clubs over the last year then they can do it.
                                                                          If they treat it as a warm up for the 6 Nations or the WC we will be embarrassed.
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

pfffft..can't even stack the dishwasher properly!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Fyey4D5hg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Could've been a peno.. Nzogbia in fine form this season

Comment

Evraaaaaaaaa

Comment

get the fuck in evra !!!!!!

Comment

Tournament last night.

104 runners.

down to FT.

7 left.
                                                                                    Blinds are 5k, 10k

Hero is on the button with AA (A clubs, A diamonds) and a stack of ~245k

hero raises to 27k.

Small blind folds.

BB (villain) calls. (stack of about 465k and chip leader and only player who has me covered)

Flop: K spades, Q spades, 5 diamonds.

Villain checks,
                                                                                    hero bets 43k and villain calls.

turn is the 8 spades

Villain checks
                                                                                    Heros ships all in for 157k
                                                                                    Villain calls and turns over K clubs, J spades

River - 4 spades

Villina hits flush so gone in 7th.

did i play it badly?
                                                                                    should I have shipped the turn?
                                                                                    Last edited by Aldazar; 20-11-10, 16:02.

Comment

Get in there Paddy Evra boy!

Comment

Scots have the Boks by the goolies 21 -12 with 10 minutes to go.
                                                                                        Couple of soft penalties helping them along.

Scotland defending their line now, Grandstand finish in prospect.

Comment

One for Lloyd.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ6-bYixpYE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

...
                                                                                            Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 20-11-10, 16:07.
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

WP Scotland.

Comment

LOL

Comment

united game all but over now ref had no choice in both sendings off imo maybe could of just booked rodallega

Comment

Wigan should get another 3 or 4 sent off and get the game abandoned like Sheffield Utd a few years ago.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZDsjY3uFdE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                      did anyone else fast forward passed Irelands call?
                                                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I don't know what will be more painful, watching Ireland against the all blacks or liverpool vs new West Ham.

Both will probably be depressing.

Comment

Great game in Murrayfield. The atmosphere levels are just intense compared to recent Ireland stuff. Conditions in second half were atrocious, but Scotland held the fuck on for the last 60 mins, did really well to be honest!

Ireland to repeat it pleeeeease!

Comment

Hold birmingham

Comment

Originally posted by Aldazar View Post
                                                                                                              Tournament last night.

104 runners. down to FT. 7 left. Blinds are 5k, 10k

Hero is on the button with AA (A clubs, A diamonds) and a stack of ~245k hero raises to 27k.

Small blind folds. BB (villain) calls. (stack of about 465k and chip leader and only player who has me covered)

Flop: K spades, Q spades, 5 diamonds.

Villain checks, hero bets 43k and villain calls.

turn is the 8 spades

Villain checks, Heros ships all in for 157k, Villain calls and turns over K clubs, J spades

River - 4 spades

Villina hits flush so gone in 7th.

did i play it badly? should I have shipped the turn?
                                                                                                              That was the FF Senator fundraising tournament??

[ http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=6050 ]

If that FF crowd could do a 'runner runner' instead of hitting one, we'd all be better off imo.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Lplated; 20-11-10, 17:01.

Comment

How Chelsea didnt get at least 3 today is baffling. WP Ben Foster.

Comment

Wade put me through the ringer just there. Is there such thing as a darts match that goes hunky dorey from start to finish. I did a big Kolossis Rhodes 10/11(basketball) Wade 2/5 double. Rhodes nearly bles a 12pt lead and Jenkins already fcuked me earlier in the week against the silverback. Just as i aftertimed with a text to my brother saying i did Wade when he was 14-11 up first to 16 it all turned around and went 15-15.
                                                                                                                  Now to figure out a way not to blow the loots this evening on a current concoction of tyskie and Chianti classico.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saMcW3ZjF0w&feature=email[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                      How Chelsea didnt get at least 3 today is baffling. WP Ben Foster.
                                                                                                                      Birmingham deserved to win they were far beter

Comment

chelsea lol, falling apart imo.
                                                                                                                        utd have played shit all season and are level on points now.
                                                                                                                        lol chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                                                                                          That was the FF Senator fundraising tournament??

[ http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=6050 ]

If that FF crowd could do a 'runner runner' instead of hitting one, we'd all be better off imo.
                                                                                                                          yeah, that was it.

there were no FF affiliated players at the FT!
                                                                                                                          was a great night out.
                                                                                                                          any comment on the hand itself that I went out on?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X