This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
    You need one of these,imo the coolest mouse trap in the world.

It uses non-toxic (unless you're the mouse) gas to kill it so there's no poison.Fecking thing even sends you a text message to tell you it has a victim.Now if you were a bad person you could set it to text someone else,a vegetarian or an animal rights activist or some shit.
    Setting it to gas other people and text you would be a good option imo.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        Setting it to gas other people and text you would be a good option imo.
        If you had a Lilliputian infestation then this may work.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

If you had a Lilliputian infestation then this may work.
          Little people?

If so I had that before. They were everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            Little people?

If so I had that before. They were everywhere.
            Do you have any Trichlorethylene in the house?

EDIT:Oh dear,is this you CHD?

Case Report
            An Irish labourer aged 40 was admitted to Littlemore
            Mental Hospital on April 11, 1953. On April 5 he had
            accidentally swallowed a quantity of trichlorethylene contained
            in a beer bottle. The precise quantity ingested could
            not be ascertained, but was described as a "good swig."
            Realizing his mistake, he succeeded in vomiting up some
            of the liquid by swallowing an emetic mixture of salt and
            water. Nevertheless, his breath reeked of trichlorethylene
            and he was grossly inebriated on arrival at the casualty
            department of the Radcliffe Infirmary......." The next thing I remembered was awakening to find myself
            soaked in sweat and strapped in a kind of long leather sack. I
            could hear the two patients who had spied on me during the day
            talking with the night nurses. One of them said, 'Let's give it to
            him now.' I opened my eyes, struggled free from the sack,
            and shouted for help. I then saw that the ward was its usual
            length, but only about 2 ft. high; the beds were about 18 in.
            long. In response to my cries a little nurse, 12 in. high, ran
            to my bed. I told her I was afraid, so she tried to reassure me,
            and went away to get a hot drink. While she was away, other
            nurses came to my bedside and were later followed by a doctor.
            They were all about 12 in. tall. I recognized all of them as the
            nurses and doctor I had seen before. The only other person
            besides myself who seemed the normal size was a patient in the
            bed next to mine. I thought he was a negro who was also being
            persecuted, but later found that he was white. I felt terribly
            afraid while all this was going on. They changed my shirt and
            gave me an injection. The next morning everything was back to
            its usual size."
            Last edited by Icarus152; 20-11-10, 07:36.

Comment

Do you have any Trichlorethylene in the house?
              Can't say much, case soon.

Comment

Finishing up my christmas puddings now. only taken 10 hours to cook them through. Coupled with the fact I made some astonishing cakes the other week I have decided to be somewhat self indulgent and write my own cook book.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                  Finishing up my christmas puddings now. only taken 10 hours to cook them through. Coupled with the fact I made some astonishing cakes the other week I have decided to be somewhat self indulgent and write my own cook book.
                  Have you thought of a name?

Trippie Over Kitchen Things or Take a Trippie Around Your Kitchen perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
                    Fuck me...

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1200/2400 Blinds 300 Ante (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t89345)
                    BB (t47595)
                    UTG (t90909)
                    Hero (MP) (t77202)
                    CO (t30761)
                    Button (t133464)

Hero's M: 14.30

Preflop: Hero is MP with 10, A
                    1 fold, Hero bets t5850, 2 folds, SB raises to t13444, 1 fold, Hero calls t7594

Flop: (t31088) Q, 10, 4 (2 players)
                    SB bets t14445, Hero calls t14445

Turn: (t59978) 8 (2 players)
                    SB bets t61156 (All-In), Hero calls t49013 (All-In)

River: (t158004) 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t158004

Results:
                    SB had A, 2 (high card, Ace).
                    Hero had 10, A (one pair, tens).
                    Outcome: Hero won t158004

That was one of the toughest calls I've ever made!

24/123
                    wow thats pretty sick man. I understand why you called like it really is a bluff > 80% of the time but I still dont think Id have the stones to call there. wp

edit - I suppose the only hand he has thats not bluff is AhAx

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson
                      hey does anyone know where i can get my hands on some juggling balls in dublin for 2moro, I promised my neice a set for her birthday and its here already and somehow it slipped my mind

cheers in advance
                      If your still stuck midway up liffey street on the left as you go away from the hapenny brdige is a little place that looks kinda hippy that does the best balls in town. Mr Babache are the stuff you want.
                      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                        Is this correct?
                        It's 1 in 3.2 million each draw, not 3.2 million/1 over 41 separate individual draws.
                        Lozl. Maths clearly their strong point. You wanna be looking at P(not winning).

Also, Denny you're weak. Shoulda stayed out!
                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                          Lol. You're the biggest drooler the soccer forum has ever known. The only positive is how you got rid of boggles who was also the biggest drooler the soccer forum has ever known.

You should create a gimmick account and goad the muppet into getting banned cos he's an awful prick.
                          Lol at CHD being owned by a drunk

Comment

Comment

Does anyone know how to transfer music from on ipod to another?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                Saint John of Las Vegas is an excellent movie. Steve Buscemi is such a great actor.
                                Interesting looking cast, might give that a spin tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                  Does anyone know how to transfer music from on ipod to another?
                                  Use irip to take the music off the donor ipod and onto the receiving ipods computer. Then just sync up the receiving ipod to the computer and you should be all go.

Comment

Comment

Pulled both of these off gizmodo:

Interesting article with a 29 year old Steve Jobs from Playboy in 1985

It's too big to copy and paste but here is a highlight:

SPOILER
                                      Playboy: Was Wozniak obsessed at certain periods?
                                      Jobs: [Laughs] Yes, but not just with computers. I think Woz was in a world that nobody understood. No one shared his interests, and he was a little ahead of his time. It was very lonely for him. He's driven from inner sights rather than external expectations of him, so he survived OK. Woz and I are different in most ways, but there are some ways in which we're the same, and we're very close in those ways. We're sort of like two planets in their own orbits that every so often intersect. It wasn't just computers, either. Woz and I very much liked Bob Dylan's poetry, and we spent a lot of time thinking about a lot of that stuff. This was California. You could get LSD fresh made from Stanford. You could sleep on the beach at night with your girlfriend. California has a sense of experimentation and a sense of openness—openness to new possibilities.
                                      Besides Dylan, I was interested in Eastern mysticism, which hit the shores at about the same time. When I went to college at Reed, in Oregon, there was a constant flow of people stopping by, from Timothy Leary and Richard Alpert to Gary Snyder. There was a constant flow of intellectual questioning about the truth of life. That was a time when every college student in this country read Be Here Now and Diet for a Small Planet—there were about ten books. You'd be hard pressed to find those books on too many college campuses today. I'm not saying it's better or worse; it's just different—very different. In Search of Excellence [the book about business practices] has taken the place of Be Here Now.

Also this is NSFW but basically outlines how much photoshop is used on playboy centrefolds.

Comment

Ugh hangover is really kicking in after that fry up, is black pudding and ketchup sandwiches a strange combo?

Backed the Arsenal at 4/6 in a double with N.Z -14@ 10/11
                                        Did What a Friend in betfair chase at 4.5 on the machine(he's 7/2 with Laddies and Corals also)
                                        Backed Drill Seargant ew in the first @ 7's 12.40 Haydock. Only pays 1-2 but I think this quirky horse(tried to pull himself up lto) has a very live chance.

Comment

Fabregas first goal 6/1
                                          Gallas first to be shown a card 10/1

Gallas to be sent off and Fab to convert the resulting peno please.

Comment

lol, competent pisstake of "Fake" Street
                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Come on you gunners.

Looking at the lineup, Spurs look a bit weak in the middle defensibly. Should be a cracker.

Arsenal: Fabianski, Sagna, Squillaci, Koscielny, Clichy, Song, Denilson, Nasri, Fabregas, Arshavin, Chamakh. Subs: Szczesny, Rosicky, van Persie, Walcott, Wilshere, Djourou, Eboue.
                                              Tottenham: Gomes, Hutton, Gallas, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Jenas, Modric, Bale, Van der Vaart, Pavlyuchenko. Subs: Cudicini, Bentley, Palacios, Crouch, Defoe, Bassong, Corluka.

William Gallas captain for Spurs.

Comment

Fuck off Ian Wright.

Comment

Starting the weekend getting destroyed by Arsenal is going to be so f*cking depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    Fuck off Ian Wright.
                                                    this + 1,000,000 jesus he used to be awful on bbc, how the fuck he got a job on sky..... hat too small for his head also!

Comment

okay, well I'm putting you on the project organiser list (will pm to confirm that your real life name is indeed hotspur!). It's not just your responses to this, its your posts in general.

Really think that a life that is organised less around money is a better society. How much better would life be if you hair was cut by your pal, and your garden mowed by another pal, and you could also offer something of real value to your pals?
                                                      Ah c'mon, we all know neither of you exist!

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                        Lozl. Maths clearly their strong point. You wanna be looking at P(not winning).

Also, Denny you're weak. Shoulda stayed out!
                                                        why what happened?

Comment

Favorite fixture of the year is Tottenham at the emirates. Probably because I have such good memories.

I really think its gona be an open attacking game.

Comment

Really think that a life that is organised less around money is a better society. How much better would life be if you hair was cut by your pal, and your garden mowed by another pal, and you could also offer something of real value to your pals?
                                                            What happens if you fancy a meal
                                                            you have an Indian mate but no Italian mate and are fed up with Indian food?

What about disabled people?

What happens to social tards who have fuck all mates?

What happens if your mate is a shit hairdresser?

What happens if your mate is a shit roofer?

What you going to do for your shares, offer to cut Steve Jobs lawn?

How/why exactly do you think money came into existence?

Comment

LOL Gomes.

Comment

Nice finish
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by the c kid View Post
                                                                  lol gomes.
                                                                  Originally posted by the situation View Post
                                                                  nice finish

Samir nasri!!!

Comment

Great football there.

Comment

Potential thumping here for Tottenham.

Comment

How is Jermaine Jenas a premiership footballer. It makes me sad that he had 20 England CAPS and big Tom arguably the countries most techniquely gifted footballer only has the three. LOL Englandscoutaments.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                          I was stuck with MTV as my only English langauage station for 3 days during the week.
                                                                          I finally know who your new username refers to.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                            I was stuck with MTV as my only English langauage station for 3 days during the week.
                                                                            I finally know who your new username refers to.
                                                                            What country were you in?. Anything amusing or culture clashing happen?.

Comment

How is Jermaine Jenas a premiership footballer. It makes me sad that he had 20 England CAPS and big Tom arguably the countries most techniquely gifted footballer only has the three. LOL Englandscoutaments.
                                                                              Is it because Jenas is a game lad who puts his head down, works his ass off and maximises what talent he has? Whereas big Tom for all his technical prowess strikes me as the flaky, lazy type?

Why does Kilbane have more caps than Reid?

Tippy tappy chancer footballers can go fuck themselves imo. /rant
                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                Is it because Jenas is a game lad who puts his head down, works his ass off and maximises what talent he has? Whereas big Tom for all his technical prowess strikes me as the flaky, lazy type?

John Giles?

lol at the Reid comparison
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Have you watched any football for the last 18 months?

LOL AT THIS ENTIRE POST.

Comment

Lol rlobbed this from sky news report about Ireland being fucked, obv this guy is an avaid grinder on-line

Trade spokesperson for the opposition party Fine Gael, Kieran O'Donnell, told Jeff Randall Live that the government now lacked credibility.

"We've got the Irish government saying they're playing poker with the IMF. It's grossly irresponsible, their stake is the Irish economy, they've no cards to play," he said.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                      Have you watched any football for the last 18 months?

LOL AT THIS ENTIRE POST.
                                                                                      I'm currently watching Roflham Lolspurs getting put back in their box by their superior North London neighbours. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                        What country were you in?. Anything amusing or culture clashing happen?.
                                                                                        I was in Rome. No culture clashes at all, I actually found the Italians to be wholly similar in outlook and attitude to the Irish so there wasn't any problems at all. I've had ridiculous cultural misunderstandings in the likes of America so I was kinda surprised (a little disappointed even) at how straightforward everything in Rome was.

Rome itself is fabulous, its everything the posters here said when I was talking about going there.

Comment

I'm currently watching Roflham Lolspurs getting put back in their box by their superior North London neighbours. Does that count?
                                                                                          Zing.

Comment

Messsssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                                                                                            Last edited by The C Kid; 20-11-10, 13:55. Reason: Sorry BBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                              I was in Rome. No culture clashes at all, I actually found the Italians to be wholly similar in outlook and attitude to the Irish so there wasn't any problems at all. I've had ridiculous cultural misunderstandings in the likes of America so I was kinda surprised (a little disappointed even) at how straightforward everything in Rome was.

Rome itself is fabulous, its everything the posters here said when I was talking about going there.

was on a Plane to London from the US one time, sitting beside a fiesty italian granny, good English. She just spent the entire summer in the US. She said, i can't wait to get home for some reaal emotion, those fucker are too polite. If I was 40 years older I'd have nailed that bird. great company she wuz

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post

"We've got the Irish government saying they're playing poker with the IMF. It's grossly irresponsible, their stake is the Irish economy, they've no cards to play," he said.
                                                                                                ah bluffing with no cards - has Nicky Power taken up a position within the Government?

Comment

Saint John of Las Vegas is an excellent movie. Steve Buscemi is such a great actor.
                                                                                                  Remember seeing the trailer for this must check it out.

It's really good.

Also just finished Machete.

... lets just say that the Rodriguez brothers have a sense of humour! (Jessica Alba is the hotness in the movie, and somewhat funny scene at the beginning where a mobile phone is pulled from [censored].)
                                                                                                  Eh spoilers by the way!
                                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Did someone say Tippy Tappy ?

Comment

Hitting the booze hard in Carlow later, hopefully some young one will get the box banged off her in a variety of interesting ways

Comment

Just noticed while playing Fifa yesterday that the Inter Milan away jersey has a dragon on it

Comment

If Chamakh was competent he'd have a hatrick by now

edit - boom 2-2

Comment

VdV

And then ruins it with a booking!!
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Arselol

Comment

Heading out for the Ireland game now. We should be destroyed. They are so much better than us, etc.

But seriously, fuck that like! Time for an Irish Rugby team to man up when they're not supposed to. The fucking football team punch above themselves on the big occasions, Munster do it, the Argentinians do it. Show some fucking pride. Hit them fucking hard and keep going and the crowd might get behind you and you might just keep this thing close.

COME ON IRELAND.

Comment

Jenas continued existence as a rated top level footballer has always baffled me since back in his Newcastle days. I've yet to actually figure out what it is he does...?

LOLrsenal i guess, Cha,acks incompotence is the difference between 3 1 and 2 2
                                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

any streams for the match folks?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                      Jenas continued existence as a rated top level footballer has always baffled me since back in his Newcastle days. I've yet to actually figure out what it is he does...?
                                                                                                                      I think your forgetting he's a game lad.
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                                                        any streams for the match folks?
                                                                                                                        http://atdhe.net/28742/watch-arsenal-vs-tottenham
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Ah pox got Veetle working, audio was out of sync so done a few bits and bobs and now it wont work at all, fuck!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X