Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few reaction vids to whet their appetite.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

7,884 at the moment

Just doubled up :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
        Tell them it's pretty tame tbh and at least it's not 2 girls, 1 cup.
        Send them a link to 2 girls 1 cup, and report back.
        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
          You playing or drinking tonight Caf?
          Was playing up to a few mins ago. Knocked out the 8k r on ipoker in 25th A10<A9 aipf for a tasty 200k. Off to the leaba now. Gl degens.

Comment

Nice one lads, going well, keep it up.

Comment

damn..gone in 978th

really thought I was ahead here :-(

Full Tilt Poker Game #25700580145: Super Stack $15K Guarantee (199135106), Table 132 - 100/200 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:13:47 ET - 2010/11/19
              Seat 1: stuey247 (7,096)
              Seat 2: rblack501 (5,890)
              Seat 3: meeles (3,570)
              Seat 4: ChangPogo (12,306)
              Seat 5: Eugene_26 (1,140), is sitting out
              Seat 6: SALMONSUSHI1 (7,115)
              Seat 7: DJKendo (5,336)
              Seat 8: txoldguy67 (7,306)
              Seat 9: bionicle (28,044)
              Eugene_26 posts the small blind of 100
              SALMONSUSHI1 posts the big blind of 200
              The button is in seat #4
              *** HOLE CARDS ***
              Dealt to DJKendo [Qh Kc]
              DJKendo raises to 600
              txoldguy67 calls 600
              bionicle folds
              stuey247 folds
              rblack501 folds
              meeles folds
              ChangPogo folds
              Eugene_26 folds
              SALMONSUSHI1 has 15 seconds left to act
              SALMONSUSHI1 folds
              *** FLOP *** [9h 4d Kh]
              DJKendo bets 990
              txoldguy67 raises to 2,400
              DJKendo raises to 4,736, and is all in
              txoldguy67 calls 2,336
              DJKendo shows [Qh Kc]
              txoldguy67 shows [Kd Ac]
              *** TURN *** [9h 4d Kh] [6d]
              *** RIVER *** [9h 4d Kh 6d] [5c]
              DJKendo shows a pair of Kings
              txoldguy67 shows a pair of Kings
              txoldguy67 wins the pot (10,972) with a pair of Kings
              *** SUMMARY ***
              Total pot 10,972 | Rake 0
              Board: [9h 4d Kh 6d 5c]
              Seat 1: stuey247 didn't bet (folded)
              Seat 2: rblack501 didn't bet (folded)
              Seat 3: meeles didn't bet (folded)
              Seat 4: ChangPogo (button) didn't bet (folded)
              Seat 5: Eugene_26 (small blind) folded before the Flop
              Seat 6: SALMONSUSHI1 (big blind) folded before the Flop
              Seat 7: DJKendo showed [Qh Kc] and lost with a pair of Kings
              Seat 8: txoldguy67 showed [Kd Ac] and won (10,972) with a pair of Kings
              Seat 9: bionicle didn't bet (folded)

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                Send them a link to 2 girls 1 cup, and report back.
                I don't have their email.
                Emmet, what is their email address?

Comment

mumanddad@gmail.com

Comment

Shite have x'd out of it already and not arsed going through my HEM as I had just set up my FT a/c hero name on it today..

anyway in ep i make it 535 w/ qq at 100/200.
                    Btn min raises and I flat. He had been pretty active so I was confident I'm ahead of his range. I decide to flat and revaluate. Flop come jack high w/ 2 diamonds. I check he beta 1000 into just over 2000 and I raise to 2355. He insta jams and I call off my last 5k and of course he has Aces with the Ad. Turn diamond leaves me with one out and no miracle.

Sorry Danny cheers for the spin.
                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Ul DJKendo, not much you can do there.

Lotto, those extras clips are class.

Comment

No sweat sligboi, thanks for the run.

Comment

Some quality rail action on the go in this 6max ftops. sizzlinbettas is CL with 1/4 of the chips in play, 13 left. He be crushing it.
                          It's all an illusion

Comment

Just looked in on you reaps, motoring along, good stuff.

Just went from one of the chipleaders to bust in 2 rounds of the table in the 32k gtee on tilt with 70 left.
                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 20-11-10, 03:04.

Comment

Just looked in on you reaps, motoring along, good stuff.
                              yeah going nicely now.

are you railing, I won't bother posting hands if you are
                              You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                yeah going nicely now.

are you railing, I won't bother posting hands if you are
                                Don't worry about posting hands, just play your game.

I've a couple of tables open but will have a look in now and again, gl my man!

Comment

Didn't go out because I wanted to be fresh for a day of it 2moro starting with Spurs/Arsenal and all through to Ireland game and La Liga, I'm regretting the bottle of voddy being opened now.

Don't know if my drunken logic makes sense but I reckon I'll sleep for a couple of hours then battle thru the 1st pnit in the morning then die a horrible deth on my couch Sunday.
                                  Sound like a plan????

Comment

Don't worry about posting hands, just play your game.

I've a couple of tables open but will have a look in now and again, gl my man!
                                    Gone Danny, sry mate, didn't cover myself in glory the second to last hand.
                                    You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

I duuno wtf they are saying but tune imo. Nike ad.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-JLNCRhsb8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                        Didn't go out because I wanted to be fresh for a day of it 2moro starting with Spurs/Arsenal and all through to Ireland game and La Liga, I'm regretting the bottle of voddy being opened now.

Don't know if my drunken logic makes sense but I reckon I'll sleep for a couple of hours then battle thru the 1st pnit in the morning then die a horrible deth on my couch Sunday.
                                        Sound like a plan????
                                        Definitely
                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Definitely
                                          Do you know Joey Ndo?

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                            Gone Danny, sry mate, didn't cover myself in glory the second to last hand.
                                            No sweat, cheers for giving it a run.

I saw the 64 hand alright, for your own sake don't be at that kinda madness in future.

You've a decent stack and are out of position, you should be just releasing it but after getting called on the turn, no way should you be continuing with the hand on the river.

I figure you realise that though.

I'll give you a spin another night.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                              Do you know Joey Ndo?
                                              Unfortunately, Ndo
                                              Last edited by sligoboi; 20-11-10, 04:22.
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Say hello if you're taking my money in the Fitz tonight.

Comment

Unfortunately, Ndo
                                                  You are nothing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                    Say hello if you're taking my money in the Fitz tonight.
                                                    I wish. I took your soul on soccer forum though so I am content.

Anyone watch Take Me Out?, have a mate on it. Laughs are bigger by the week. Bagged tix to end of season after party, should be great, hope I dont remember tbh.

Comment

Yamaha is the nuts!!

Played my first and my second ever yamaha tourneys tonight, both tiddly wink stakes but 1st of 9 in first and 5th of 240 in second.

My game of choice from now on. Gholi, watch yer back

So much more interesting than fold'em.
                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I wish. I took your soul on soccer forum though so I am content.

Anyone watch Take Me Out?, have a mate on it. Laughs are bigger by the week. Bagged tix to end of season after party, should be great, hope I dont remember tbh.
                                                        Lol. You're the biggest drooler the soccer forum has ever known. The only positive is how you got rid of boggles who was also the biggest drooler the soccer forum has ever known.

You should create a gimmick account and goad the muppet into getting banned cos he's an awful prick.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                            Lol. You're the biggest drooler the soccer forum has ever known. The only positive is how you got rid of boggles who was also the biggest drooler the soccer forum has ever known.

You should create a gimmick account and goad the muppet into getting banned cos he's an awful prick.
                                                            Keane I have been right more than anyone and know more than Ferguson.

The regs on the SF are droolers, since I have been banned mensa knocked me up a level, they cited not being surrounded by droolers as the reason. I reckon this was the SF.

Anyway, do not call me, the CHD, most knowledgeable of all, a drooler. He, I... knows all.

Your United buddys, which I know you are critical of are LOL... ''derp why we sign danish keeper as no.1 derp, when we have de gea'' gimps, think you are signing 2 keepers. LOL Winner pickers. Gimps Keane, gimps.

I remember when you pm'd me congratulating me on my successful owning/trolling of said gimps. What retards they are.

Enjoy losing your money, Sir.

Comment

Funny, I got this...

drooler

noun
                                                              a person who dribbles; "that baby is a dribbler; he needs a bib; Liverpool fan" [syn: dribbler]

Comment

try a refresh

Comment

try a refresh
                                                                  Still getting Liverpool fan.

Comment

Also I rarely take great offence when descried as the greatest Keane, but of the SF, and a drooler?

You must be drunk, I was nothing if not a top class poster, full of help for others and knowledge.

Very upset.

Comment

The odds of winning an individual Monday millions draw are about 1 in 3.2 million.

So the odds of an individual winning over 41 draws are 41 in 3.2 million or about 1 in 78,000.
                                                                      Is this correct?
                                                                      It's 1 in 3.2 million each draw, not 3.2 million/1 over 41 separate individual draws.

Comment

Is this correct?
                                                                        It's 1 in 3.2 million each draw, not 3.2 million/1 over 41 separate individual draws.
                                                                        You reading CT forum too? Should be Humour forum imo.

Comment

You reading CT forum too? Should be Humour forum imo.
                                                                          Used to read the soccer forum but then you stopped posting.

Comment

Used to read the soccer forum but then you stopped posting.
                                                                            Exactly, there is no more education there so resort to humour.

Comment

You reminded me of Ron Manager

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4I1ye2gcEo[/ame]

Comment

You reminded me of Ron Manager

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4I1ye2gcEo
                                                                                I met your mother an hour ago.
                                                                                And then I told her just where to go.
                                                                                Down on the pavement to lick my balls.
                                                                                She didn't show no discretion at all.

She said, please, Go steady with it, sometime, Go steady with it, Oh oh yeah, Go steady with it, ohhhhh my my ohhhhh my my my, Go steady with it

I like music, also another lyric from these cheery folk.

EDIT: Only sharing the tune I am listening to lottie.

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                    Guess hotspur won't mind me posting his pm. Really scratching my head to work out what it meant for a while!
                                                                                    What you on about? Did he just send you that.

Comment

...

Comment

it was in response to my earlier on-thread offer to make him part of my research team.
                                                                                        Can I be part of it.

Comment

I see you more as a medical research monkey.

Comment

it was in response to my earlier on-thread offer to make him part of my research team.
                                                                                            Hotspur is not a real person.UL.
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Any field will do I can use google ldo

Comment

But we like monkeys so don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                  Hotspur is not a real person.UL.
                                                                                                  I think it's hitchhiker that isn't the real person and hotspur is.
                                                                                                  Not 100% obviously.

Comment

I think it's hitchhiker that isn't the real person and hotspur is.
                                                                                                    Not 100% obviously.
                                                                                                    I have owned hotspur at 7 card but not hitchhiker so can confirm hotspur is real.

Comment

.... but they are one and the same person with an alter ego, so you may have met hotspur, but it was hitchhiker.

Comment

I knew that, play along ffs. Delete your post.

Comment

The BBV is always strange at this hour but you's two are taking it to a whole new level. wp i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by trippie View Post
                                                                                                            the bbv is always strange at this hour but you's two are taking it to a whole new level. Wp i suppose
                                                                                                            usa usa usa usa

Comment

They should deliver pizzas at this time.

Comment

usa usa usa usa
                                                                                                                not quite as much national pride here as there is in general kansas area. here its all about texas much like how these two marines prove.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLH5pfULi-w&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLH5pfULi-w&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

...

Comment

Do pizza guys not deliver after a certain time?

Think heard a mouse btw
                                                                                                                    This is Wicklow, Ireland. No. Pretty sure if I rang at 11pm I wouldn't get delivery. Stay in Eng ger land Eng ger land Eng ger land.

EDIT unless I ring Bray then you are good til 3am but gtd cold pizza, but not drunk enough nd after tipping the last driver a pair of jeans in tinfoil and him coming after us after opening it and ringing us having a go over his tip, I will not be ringing again.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by CHDad; 20-11-10, 07:16.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

just going to go 'ah fck it' about the mouse. can't see the fcker, so guess its just best to pretend it isn't there
                                                                                                                          You need one of these,imo the coolest mouse trap in the world.

It uses non-toxic (unless you're the mouse) gas to kill it so there's no poison.Fecking thing even sends you a text message to tell you it has a victim.Now if you were a bad person you could set it to text someone else,a vegetarian or an animal rights activist or some shit.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X