Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde, Directed by Jon Favreau,Producer Ron Howard and executive producer Steven Spielberg. Seems a pretty solid line up to make a film with. Then you see the trailor for "Cowboys & Aliens" and it gets a hmmmmm to say the least

Comment

Beat: just got an ASBO

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
        Beat: just got an ASBO
        can the doctor give you something for that?

Comment

tr?

Comment

lol the frames on jimmy fallon right now. resemblance is remarkable could swear it was mick

Comment

Mega, Danny, best of luck, one time (each)
              I can't stay, its friday and I'm off to the pub

Comment

Super goal by Bebe in the reserves last night

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibXlCtWzlIQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                  Super goal by Bebe in the reserves last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibXlC...layer_embedded
                  Shambolic defending.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                    Shambolic defending.
                    So your man that uploaded it has Sky+ and rewinds it back 4 minutes to record it from his TV. Go back 4 and half minutes you clown and record it in real time and not just from the replay ffs

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                      Shambolic defending.
                      You'll love his first then,

Comment

Originally posted by hatedajacks View Post
                        I offically hate Raoul Duke.He is the luckiest fish i have ever played with. That is all.
                        lol
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                          My contribution to the 'Things you love about Waterford' thread that was flagged earlier.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...0&postcount=49
                          Drink, drugs or a combo Danny?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            So your man that uploaded it has Sky+ and rewinds it back 4 minutes to record it from his TV. Go back 4 and half minutes you clown and record it in real time and not just from the replay ffs
                            Early morning grumps Tony?

Comment

"In November, he was given a final warning for walking into Mary Byrne's room while she was in her bra"

Would've thought that would be punishment enough really.

Comment

My GAMSAT (entry to medicine) results are out today

One Time Dealer

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                  With Prize Bonds you are slowly losing the value of your investment over time due to inflation - the €100 put into prize bonds now will still be worth €100 when you cash them in decades from now, whereas of course that €100 will then not be able to buy as much. TBH I'd rather put money into a crappy An Post 5-year bond than Prize Bonds, they are a waste of time!*

*Got a present of €25 worth of prize bonds years ago and am too lazy to cash them in
                                  Prize Bonds are a great tool especially for using to mind Money that you have to hold for future payments like Tax bills.
                                  They pay and effective rate of (If I remember correctly) c. 2.3% which isn't that awful these days.

I offically hate Raoul Duke.He is the luckiest fish i have ever played with. That is all.
                                  Aw, poor you , did he Runner Runner you ?
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

obvious media campaign probably led by Cowell to lose him public support. *hate to talk about that programme though it's fecking painful at times*
                                    The music indusrty really need one direction? makes me puke when I think about it.

In other news for any music fans out there, I'm currently reading a very interesting book 'This is your brain on music by Daniel J Levitin.
                                    review http://blogcritics.org/books/article...is-your-brain/

Comment

Just got 15 free songs on itunes from o2 daily treats, savage deal every friday

Comment

Laptop question

Best place to get a replacement DVD drive for a Dell Inspiron 1300?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          lol
                                          How did u Finish up? I had the open ended in our last hand.I heard kitt lost big hand after i left.Never playng u drunk again.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            Aw, poor you , did he Runner Runner you ?
                                            I beat him like a red-headed stepchild

or possibly 2-outered him

shouldn't be trying to get drunks to fold anyways

Comment

How did u Finish up? I had the open ended in our last hand.I heard kitt lost big hand after i left.Never playng u drunk again.
                                              that's spooky , made the Christmas out of it, let's put it tht way

I don't think the hand with Tom was that big (it's all a bit fuzzy as you might imagine), he CRAI on the river and I snapped with higher flush. Might have been 450 in there.

Motherfucker of a hangover now, you'll be delighted to hear

Comment

Surprisingly good article from John Waters on our current predicament.

No use whining or talking about the GPO now
                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

that's spooky , made the Christmas out of it, let's put it tht way

I don't think the hand with Tom was that big (it's all a bit fuzzy as you might imagine), he CRAI on the river and I snapped with higher flush. Might have been 450 in there.

Motherfucker of a hangover now, you'll be delighted to hear
                                                  Well done (gritted teeth).Nice pay day.Nah i heard tom lost big pot to an Italian but could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                    I need this movie!!!!

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Well done (gritted teeth).Nice pay day.Nah i heard tom lost big pot to an Italian but could be wrong.
                                                      yeah

Raoul Murfio

Comment

@Flushdraw:

Find information about "The_Ultimate_Fighter" streaming links for "The_Ultimate_Fighter" on SideReel

Comment

did anyone see PrimeTime last night? I believe the anger towards FF was unreal

Comment

RTE player FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                              2 great finishes for those goals even though the defending was at the level of reserve football!

I watch a fair bit of MUTV myself and Paddy Crerand really does tilt me, especially when he is commentating on a match and a United player gives away a free he shouts "awwww that was never a foul, never a foul ref!!!!"

I can just imagine his co-commentator just face-palming all the time at the level of biase outta Paddy

Comment

Guys,

some quick pimpage.

I'm selling my car. It has to go by Tuesday at the latest or I will simply let it go to trade.

May you live in interesting times!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARfQEjBl1oo[/ame]

Comment

Possible repost, but these are in line for the FIFA goal of the year:

Comment

Lol. You buy a house in an estate. The building company for the entire estate gets into difficulty and the residents committee decides to "stand behind" the developers as otherwise they would be "orphans in the world" and commits all the residents to the development company without even checking the books.

Two years and three months later you realize how fucking stupid that decision was and get angry with the residents committee. It's a bit fucking late.
                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I heard a good joke at the laughter lounge last night (I'm not all D&G).

Why is negative equity a bit like getting married?

You save up for ages and are all excited, you don't intend leaving in the future but when your wife starts to let herself go you suddenly feel very trapped!
                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Useless bullshit!! Labour will not be getting a single preference from me. I am sick and tired of endless recriminations and finger pointing. NOT ONE SINGLE SENTENCE CONTAINING AN IDEA OR A SOLUTION. Go fuck yourself Pat. A demonstration of a politician in opportunist mode.
                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                            Lol. You buy a house in an estate. The building company for the entire estate gets into difficulty and the residents committee decides to "stand behind" the developers as otherwise they would be "orphans in the world" and commits all the residents to the development company without even checking the books.

Two years and three months later you realize how fucking stupid that decision was and get angry with the residents committee. It's a bit fucking late.
                                                                            sure I know that, what have I been saying for the last number of years?

it's more that I heard Rabitte lost it and lambasted Carey and I wanted to see the spectacle. Thanks RasTa, can't get RTE Player in work.

like I've been saying for quite some time; it doesn't matter who's nominally in government now, they're just errand boys for the IMF\EU.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                              Useless bullshit!! Labour will not be getting a single preference from me. I am sick and tired of endless recriminations and finger pointing. NOT ONE SINGLE SENTENCE CONTAINING AN IDEA OR A SOLUTION. Go fuck yourself Pat. A demonstration of a politician in opportunist mode.
                                                                              barring outright revolution, there are no solutions. Certainly none that will make things 'better'

to expand on this further; V for Vendetta and I have been pretty consistent in this this. You need to forget about this place called 'Ireland' and focus solely on the welfare of yourself and those important to you. Default on your debts if you have to, it's every rat for himself now. Get your money offshore if you haven't already and make an escape plan. Learn another language, get extra qualifications, don't be the sucker who sits around paying the bill for the traitorous scum.
                                                                              Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 19-11-10, 12:18.

Comment

sure I know that, what have I been saying for the last number of years?

it's more that I heard Rabitte lost it and lambasted Carey and I wanted to see the spectacle. Thanks RasTa, can't get RTE Player in work.

like I've been saying for quite some time; it doesn't matter who's nominally in government now, they're just errand boys for the IMF\EU.
                                                                                I know you know. I guess I'm making Lloyds point just with a little less anger. As I said a year ago I'd have had more respect for the opposition if they had just proposed dismantling everything FF had done and resetting and outright agitating for an election instead of going along with the politics as usual hypocrisy. Now it no longer matters we really "are where we are". Bereft of options and ideas and proper fucked.

Comment

barring outright revolution, there are no solutions. Certainly none that will make things 'better'

to expand on this further; V for Vendetta and I have been pretty consistent in this these. You need to forget about this place called 'Ireland' and focus solely on the welfare of yourself and those important to you. Default on your debts if you have to, it's every rat for himself now.
                                                                                  I've been working on a cold fusion formula
                                                                                  dont worry lads, I got this
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    I've been working on a cold fusion formula
                                                                                    dont worry lads, I got this
                                                                                    new shave gel I take it?

Comment

Yeah, Pat Rabitte tore Pat Carey a new one - it was GREAT! It was probably rehearsed but really articulated the feelings of the nation at the moment I think...just wait until the FFers are visiting doorsteps next year before any election, you'd almost feel sorry for the reception awaiting them. Almost.

The resident FFers on boards are spinning away the rant last night to focus negatively on Labour and Rabitte himself, but at this stage there are too many holes in the dyke, they are fighting a losing battle. Is it a conspiracy theory to think that various members of the FF organisation spend their whole day fighting for their party on boards / policitics.ie / irisheconomy.ie? What have you heard Denny Crane?!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                        +1 to this

Hellfire and brimstones from Rabitte, but nothing whatsoever of substance.

I'm not even sure he was genuinely angry tbh.

The Labour Party are now in the business of talking up the idea that the next government will be essentially powerless due to Fianna Fail's actions, as it conveniently leaves them in a position where they don't have to think up any actual policies.

They're a fucking jokeshop of a party imo.

Comment

Yeah, Pat Rabitte tore Pat Carey a new one - it was GREAT! It was probably rehearsed but really articulated the feelings of the nation at the moment I think...just wait until the FFers are visiting doorsteps next year before any election, you'd almost feel sorry for the reception awaiting them. Almost.

The resident FFers on boards are spinning away the rant last night to focus negatively on Labour and Rabitte himself, but at this stage there are too many holes in the dyke, they are fighting a losing battle. Is it a conspiracy theory to think that various members of the FF organisation spend their whole day fighting for their party on boards / policitics.ie / irisheconomy.ie? What have you heard Denny Crane?!
                                                                                          In fairness, Fianna Fail is basically a party filled with creeps, but Pat Rabitte doesn't emerge from that tirade with any credit IMO.

Comment

He should get a IFTA nomination out of it at least.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              I know you know. I guess I'm making Lloyds point just with a little less anger. As I said a year ago I'd have had more respect for the opposition if they had just proposed dismantling everything FF had done and resetting and outright agitating for an election instead of going along with the politics as usual hypocrisy. Now it no longer matters we really "are where we are". Bereft of options and ideas and proper fucked.
                                                                                              It is still important to assign blame though isn't it? It is more than important, it is essential! I have to LOL every time I hear someone give out about 'the blame game', as if past history doesn't matter...people can't move on without a proper knowledge of what went wrong and who is responsible for this, obviously policies for the future need to go hand-in-hand but starting off from a position of 'well, we are were we are and there is no point pointing fingers' is ludicrous.

Poor old Ireland, we really fucked you over this time!

Comment

Gruupy deal of the day might appeal to some here today.

Think 5starpool recommended this before.

Comment

It is still important to assign blame though isn't it? It is more than important, it is essential! I have to LOL every time I hear someone give out about 'the blame game', as if past history doesn't matter...people can't move on without a proper knowledge of what went wrong and who is responsible for this, obviously policies for the future need to go hand-in-hand but starting off from a position of 'well, we are were we are and there is no point pointing fingers' is ludicrous.

Maybe. A good piece of advice we've all heard is not to argue with stupid people as they drag you down to their level and beat you by experience. History will judge this episode and it's too late to stop us sinking.

Comment

new shave gel I take it?
                                                                                                    I'm also gonna add an extra blade.
                                                                                                    It'll peel a layer of skin from your face as you shave

Comment

on a positive note, is there nothing that a bowl of soup on a cold day won't fix?

Comment

In fairness, it's not like anybody in the country is confused about whose fault it is at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                          I'm also gonna add an extra blade.
                                                                                                          It'll peel a layer of skin from your face as you shave
                                                                                                          genius

make sure to trial it on Woods, Federer and Henry

muhahahahaha

Comment

This is epic:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbVifPkbYsk[/ame]

Comment

...
                                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

genius

make sure to trial it on Woods, Federer and Henry

muhahahahaha
                                                                                                                racist

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                  Gruupy deal of the day might appeal to some here today.

Think 5starpool recommended this before.

http://www.gruupy.com/?locale=en
                                                                                                                  I was looking for one of them without really knowing what I wanted, cheers C Kid!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                    that's a horrible attitude imo
                                                                                                                    emigrate back here and we'll talk about it

edit; actually I'm in the mood for a fight. What's your advice to Joe Average who's got two kids, stuck in Negative Equity in a poxy house miles from anywhere, whose wife has lost her job, whose kids schools are falling down and whose own pay is being pilfered for the next 30 years to pay back the debts that the FF scumbags foisted on to us? Bend over and take it??

GTFO, you've got some very impressive academic qualifications but you haven't a fucking clue how things work in real life. I've called this thing correctly over a number of years and your call has pretty much been 'it'll be grand'. You even thought Lenihan was doing a good job FFS. You strike me as a farily delusional Peter Pan figure tbh, what age are you - 30 or so? You come across like a naive child.

Now shove that up your mortarboard.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 19-11-10, 12:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                      Confirmed fake. Very well done, but was on Rudetubes top 50 virals the other night.

Team elev8 from the apprentice could do with watching it

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                                        Confirmed fake. Very well done, but was on Rudetubes top 50 virals the other night.

Team elev8 from the apprentice could do with watching it

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X