X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    I absolutely hated Death Sentence so I replaced it with crank
    yup, woeful film, I just meant the storyline!

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
      Despicable Me in 3d.
      I brought the kids to see this a couple of week ago and was pleasantly surprised. Very entertaining.
      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Best bet for tonights football, under 10 corners in Portugal v Spain game.

Both like to play keep football on the ground.

Neither like getting to the end line and whipping balls in for a target man

Its only a friendly so the urgency shouldn't be there.

The second half will be littered with substitutions, causing a lot of stoppages and the ref never plays more than a minute unjury time in friendlies.

11-10 in PP
        ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Not too sure about it myself, Ryan Reynolds is hit and miss for me plus ive no idea really about who or what The Green Lantern is all about.

I have a strange man crush on Ryan Reynolds.
          I like him in almost every film he's been in

The below is my stoner movie of choice
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJEsNjH3JT8[/ame]

and the nines was a fucking amazing film
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
            It's an Nvidia Geforce 6600 GT...

Think the drivers might be fucked up or something...

EDIT:

In my device manager there's a little warning symboy beside the graphics card and the RAID controller...
            WHen I set the res to 1024*768 it's fine, but when I up it to 1280*1024 it shifts to the right...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Momentum Pictures is now proudly serving up a delicious dollop of sex, booze and gross out humour on DVD with the 4 September 2006 rental and 25th September ...

Yeah I really enjoyed that film Waiting. As comedy's go it seemed to fly way under the radar and most people I quote it to dont know what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                recommendation for da flcks tonight. Herself has earned it.
                The Social Network if you havent seen it, Red/Jackass 3D/Due Date/Golmaal 3

It's an Nvidia Geforce 6600 GT...

Think the drivers might be fucked up or something...

EDIT:

In my device manager there's a little warning symboy beside the graphics card and the RAID controller...
                Bad driver probably, uninstall and then reinstall with this link, hopefully it works

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                yup, woeful film, I just meant the storyline!
                Phew thank god was worried there for a second!

Momentum Pictures is now proudly serving up a delicious dollop of sex, booze and gross out humour on DVD with the 4 September 2006 rental and 25th September ...

Yeah he seems like a cool dude and is smashing the granny out of Scarlet Johnasson as well which is a big thumbs up from me.

Waiting/Just Friends/The Amittyville Horror I thought he was brilliant in, kinda ruined Blade Trinity for me I think the nines looks awesome but ive only managed to see 20 minutes of it must get back around to it.

Have you seen Waiting 2?
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Anybody keeping up to date with Sons of Anarachy? Finally up to date and some of the plots in the storyline are all over the place and im in stitches laughing and some of them.

But I have thought that some of the scenes have been pretty decent and very realistic which is good.

SPOILER
                  not sure if I like the new Irish intro or if I just think its pure corny, lols at Jax's and his half sister, the whole will he wont he gets his baby back bollox, stupid Irish priest

Comment

I've avoided waiting 2 for the same reasons I havent watched van wilder 2
                    No ryan reynolds
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Messi!

Comment

Anyone have a link to a stream of the Ireland match?

Comment

he seems like a cool dude and is smashing the granny out of Scarlet Johnasson
                          LOL

Comment

Sons of Anarchy has been in complete bits this season, its a total shadow of the show it was, all the Irish stuff is particularly annoying, Jimmy's accent..

Comment

2 right backs and 3 left wingers on our bench. Luckily Trap doesn't do subs.

Comment

Coleman not starting is redic

Comment

WHen I set the res to 1024*768 it's fine, but when I up it to 1280*1024 it shifts to the right...
                                  head gasket

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Good crowd at Lansdowne

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                      Hopefully he puts him on RM and Foley RB for second half.

We could get hopped off here too imo

Comment

in fun arabic
                                        I think george is talking under him

edit: english here
                                        Last edited by DeadParrot; 17-11-10, 19:55.

Comment

Bollocks -2 for Haangeland!!
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Nice one. WP Long!

Comment

Dodgy peno, but delighted for Long

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                I think at the mo, Kelly and Foley deserve a run at RB before him
                                                which leaves RM

starting a new RM infront of a new-ish RB
                                                not the Italians style

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                Good crowd at Lansdowne
                                                paddy has seen real football now, won't have the stomach for total hoofball anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                  paddy has seen real football now, won't have the stomach for total hoofball anymore
                                                  That's true. Sadly though, not everyone can play as good football as the bit'o'red

Comment

Ryan Reynolds is a legend... and he's banging Scarlett.

Just back from Let Me In, pretty decent remake of Let The Right One In but obviously the original is a lot better. The new version has some really bad background music all the way trhough the film

Comment

Have any of ye "MEN" seen the film "THE EXPERIMENT" as im thinking of watching it, would like to know is it any good!
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Normal service for England, they have been really bad so far.

1-0 Benzema

Opr
                                                        Last edited by Opr; 17-11-10, 20:27.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                          Have any of ye "MEN" seen the film "THE EXPERIMENT" as im thinking of watching it, would like to know is it any good!
                                                          The Forest Whitaker film?

I Have not seen it but it is a remake of a German film

general rule, when Hollywood remake a European film
                                                          watch the original

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                            The Forest Whitaker film?

I Have not seen it but it is a remake of a German film

general rule, when Hollywood remake a European film
                                                            watch the original

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0250258/
                                                            ya i know but that was 1974 , bit too old like!!!

I love prison films books etc so wondering is this worth a watch!
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Raoul Duke and co set up their party

Comment

If its Das Experiment, the german film it is class.

Edit: What Elshambo said, I remember with horror when I heard Will Smith was doing a remake of Old Boy.... thank fook that never happened

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                  If its Das Experiment, the german film it is class.
                                                                  ya its a remake. ya i think ill watch it so. thanks
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Seen it. Its worth a watch alright but they could have done more with it. Don't expect too much TBH.

Comment

The Experiment,a remake of a movie based on a book inspired by a real event.Sounds bad.

Metacritic gives 59/100 though so maybe it wont be that bad.

Also,agreed on previous mentions of Skyline and Let Me In.
                                                                      Last edited by Icarus152; 17-11-10, 20:38.
                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                        The Experiment,a remake of a movie based on a book inspired by a real event.Sounds bad.

Metacritic gives 59/100 though so maybe it wont be that bad.

Also,agreed on previous mentions of Skyline and Let Me In.
                                                                        Full report from Skyline please

Comment

Yep and its beyond dreadful.

Comment

I really enjoyed it
                                                                            based on an the stanford prison experiment

edit: that being said, I had just finished reading up on the actual experiment

Comment

The woman on the left is my younglads play school owner/teacher

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

Edit: What Elshambo said, I remember with horror when I heard Will Smith was doing a remake of Old Boy.... thank fook that never happened
                                                                                Aah I don't know, Will Smith in Old Boy could be good

Nice Old Guy
                                                                                Will Smith stars in the story of a man who after spending 15 years locked in a physiological torture chamber vows to show the youth of today that every moment in life is precious and should not be wasted

SPOILER
                                                                                For a limited time only, rent from xrtravision and get a discount on the Nice Old Guy computer game

Comment

Full report from Skyline please
                                                                                  Heh,what you said.
                                                                                  SPOILER

Poor acting,no plot,mediocre special effects and a laughable finale.
                                                                                  Last edited by Icarus152; 17-11-10, 20:48.

Comment

2+2=4
                                                                                    Last edited by CHDad; 17-11-10, 20:53.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                      Spoiler please.
                                                                                      Spoiler my quote please.You're ruining it for everybody.

Comment

Spoiler my quote please.You're ruining it for everybody.
                                                                                        lol, Your fault.

Comment

lol, Your fault.
                                                                                          No you.

Comment

No you.
                                                                                            No.

You.

Comment

I can see strewelpeter at no.2, doke at no.3 and bigbadpat at no.5 in that pic. I wouldn't like to speculate on numbers 1 and 4.

Comment

Michel Platini in the centre

Comment

The Apprentice tasks looks good tonight
                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

This task looks good
                                                                                                    ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

This made my day

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMMDGuhzc5A&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Cunningham looks the business. Good stuff.

Comment

Bought new Xbox 360 today, playing Medal of Honor. goinf to take me ages to get the hang of this again

Comment

Cunningham looks the business. Good stuff.
                                                                                                            Long has played well the last few games in the green jersey. Want to see Coleman for the last 20 mins maybe.

Comment

International friendlies don't float my boat and as most of you were prob watching the footie, just a tip for a show to look out for.

I just watched a fantastic documentary on BBC2 called ' Swarm: Natures incredible invasions', I thought it was excellent and is part of a series apparently.

While i'm writing my bimonthly semi-useful post, here's a great site for kids that my 8 year old and his mates are after getting into.

There's a message posting facility to other members included so I keep a close eye, but it's all been good so far. He's made a couple of online friends in England which he thinks it's dead cool.

The Moshimonsters are a kind of pokemon collection.

Hundreds of audio stories that will capture your child's imagination, help them sleep faster, and unlock their potential. All through a simple subscription.

Comment

lol 2-0 France

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                                  Long has played well the last few games in the green jersey. Want to see Coleman for the last 20 mins maybe.
                                                                                                                  Its a joke he hasn't been involved yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                    International friendlies don't float my boat and as most of you were prob watching the footie, just a tip for a show to look out for.

I just watched a fantastic documentary on BBC2 called ' Swarm: Natures incredible invasions', I thought it was excellent and is part of a series apparently.

While i'm writing my bimonthly semi-useful post, here's a great site for kids that my 8 year old and his mates are after getting into.

There's a message posting facility to other members included so I keep a close eye, but it's all been good so far. He's made a couple of online friends in England and he thinks it's dead cool.

The Moshimonsters are a kind of pokemon collection.

http://www.moshimonsters.com/
                                                                                                                    lol England, eh.

Comment

lol England, eh.
                                                                                                                      International friendlies, pfft.

You'd like the moshimonsters site CHD.

Comment

Does anyone know what time Barrys opens at? Have to run in tomorrow and grab my sports bag

Comment

Mr. Baggs doing Mr. Baggs

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X